All Comments on 'Turnabout Pt. 14A'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I wonder where the story is going, but I don’t care. Keep me guessing and very entertained. And oh yeah, horny!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

She knew what the deal was before marriage.

She is just a slut.

No redeeming value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't think Jeff is being taken down this particular road kicking and screaming against his will, but I instead think Marie is now seeing something new in him that she can exploit. Exploit might be the wrong word here though, but another man has entered her life, and that may mean the first (Jeff) has to either leave, or be repurposed into something else (two roosters, one henhouse, and all of that). She's slowly sliding Jeff into a feminized lifestyle, one little step at a time, just like how you might boil a frog in a pot.

From Jeff's point of view, he probably feels slightly incompetent and unworthy as a man, wearing that ill-fitting costume of masculinity these days, so the natural solution is to remake him into something other than a man. This is a common theme in erotic writing, and I've used it myself to be perfectly honest, but as a woman I'm sometimes uncomfortable transforming a fem leaning character into a woman, as if this is something lesser than a man. Then of course there is the proverbial third gender; not a man any longer, and not quite a fully functioning woman either, perhaps we call this one sissy-man? Not really good for real sex, but still a useful tool all the same.

I like fourteen A better than fourteen to be honest, but still, how to keep all this change from an observant child living in the same house? School, summer camp, and staying with grandparents comes to mind, but those are short term things, and don't provide for a long-term lifestyle change to take root. Jeff will presumably still have to go to work himself, so a full time 24/7 "live as a sissy-man" lifestyle seems unlikely...

Not that it's a perfect solution, but Marie could transfer her position with her present company to where Jason is working next, leaving open the possibility for she and him to properly shack up together. This would provide a plausible excuse as to why she wasn't around for a few months, and force Jeff to play both daddy and mommy for the little one. It would also allow Marie and Jason's emotional bond to mature and grow though, perhaps while they discussed their own future, and Jeff's as well...

The fact that Marie and Jason now have an emotional bond should be troubling to Jeff, despite the assurances to the contrary from Marie. It replaces the emotional bond that the husband and wife once had, and leaves Jeff an outsider, a third party in the relationship at some point. He could still be a good caregiver like this, but what if Jason knocks Marie up? Marie is apparently still of the childbearing age, and we already know that her hardware works... What would that do to the family dynamic?

Story-wise you're in an interesting position, and I'm curious to see where you take it from here, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES