All Comments on 'Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 03'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
No Surprise

Yes, well, we all knew she was going to cheat on her "adored, wonderful, loving husband". And she did, without a moment's qualm or any guilt. And she will again and again. Poor Rusty, I feel really sorry for him being stuck with her. He has no idea what she really is or how easily she will probably discard him one day.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I thought this was going to be a great story

where the wife had some will power and wouldn't fuck around on her husband. Oh well, that's what I get for thinking there might be an actual loving wife in these stories.

I really thought that the talk she had with Bill was great. "The only reason I am not fucking you more than two times is because I'm in love with my husband." Hahahaha, what a cheating bitch.

To bad for Rusty, he's the one that really got fucked.

This had the funniest scenario that erotic stories have, where the wife tells her husband she loves him less than an hour after she has betrayed him and while she still has the other guys sperm in her.

Here's to hoping that Rusty finds out!

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Well one thing is settled

She really loves Rusty. She said so. LOL. Unreal. And here I foolishly thought she wouldn't srew around on him.

Oh well.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Where Did You Get The Title?

There was no turnabout and fair play. You said in the first chapter she never loved Rusty, yet you posted this under Loving Wives. She told her husband she loved him and less than an hour later was fucking another man. Is this the living well being the best revenge you were talking about? She is living well, fucking Bill and getting revenge on Rusty for loving her and taking care of her for the past ten years. Maybe she will even manage to pass along an STD to share with Rusty, along with Bill's child since she wore no protection. She thought she might already be pregnant from Rusty, but she didn't know for sure.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
This needs a continuation....

She needs to fuck Bill again, and this time have HIS baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SHE IS PUKE OF THE EARH

I HOPE SOME WOMAN TAKES RUSTY FROM HER,AND RUSTY KICK BILL ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What Turnaround?

To don87654 - why don't Bill fuck you in the ass and YOU give birth to your "child" - a big turd - just like you - now that would be "romantic".

As far as the story goes - Rusty is married to a pig, he just doesn't know it - YET.

Is this slut so naive to think that Bill is just going to walk away? I would suspect that there is a porn video in Rusty's future with Bill and his pig of a wife in starring roles. Bill wants to break up the marriage - and he is in charge of security - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he had in mind.

It would be very poetic to have Rusty divorce the pig, sue for alienation of affection and put Bill in debtor's hell with court judgments taking most of his earnings over the next twenty years - that would be real justice. Not to mention escaping child support - I am sure the pig's litter will be Bill's spawn.

And I agree with most of the other comments - when is this a "Loving Wives" type story - there is no loving wife - just a pig/slut that has no regard for her "husband" - he is not a real husband and she treats him as such - just a meal ticket is what he really is and I can only hope he finds out sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I think I get it

The turnabout is on Billy. He thought he would get to fuck her and take her away, but all he got to do was fuck her. Randy is a lucky husband. Whenever some guy tries to seduce her, the guy will be surprised - she'll let him. How dastardly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trash

Thank Goodness this is fiction, but we know of something like this that really happened. Our mother cheated on our father and it led to a nasty divorce. If this continues, Lori will have Bill's child and Rusty will find out and never forgive Lori for breaking her marriage vows. If he had cheated, then the title of this story would make sense, but it doesn't. It is just a about a woman/mother cheating on her husband, children, friends and family. Please let it end here.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Some More Will result in trouble.

Methinks that Bill will not leave ML and Rusty alone. I also have this figured out, that ML is not pregnant, and by her reasoning, Rusty can't get her that way. She wants a child, calls Bill, and she sees him again, they fuck, she gets knocked up. Rusty thinks the bastard is his. He later finds out that he is sterile (after a couple of more years of trying to have another child) and her child is a few years old, and divorces her cheatibg ass.

In the meantime, Bill has found another, and ML is stuck with raising her bastard on her own. George W. Bush is still president and the republicans are still in power. There is no public assistance, and both the sons a bitches starve to death or she has to give the kid up to a fat baptist to raise it.

Rusty finds a good woman who loves him deeply, and is faithful to him, and he lives happily everafter with his new wife.

Gary

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Bill played very well...

in seducing ML.

Too bad for Rusty, oh well...

and I agree with another poster that ML is soo stupid to think that Bill will not contact her again.

I bet this "fling" will turn into an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Saddened

I am sad that she did that with Bill. How can she say she loves Rusty and then fuck Bill so wildly? If Rusty ever finds out she willhave to go back to Bill because she will be divorced. I am afraid that Bill is going to use that afternoon to tear up a perfectly good marriage. She is such a shit for fucking Bill while Rusty is away. What would she do if Rusty was out fucking just to be fucking? She would be furious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
unsatisfactory

was really hoping for a happy ending, hardly that. maybe for ML, not for the reader if the comments are any indication.

however the ending of chapt 3 doesn't really say the story is finished so maybe there's another chapter in the making, or more. it would be nice to see a happy ending for Rusty ( of course he's not aware thats it a sad ending! )

don

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
To saddened

" I am afraid that Bill is going to use that afternoon to tear up a perfectly good marriage."

She had no marriage, as she decided to meet Billy boy in his room for the wild sex session. She ceased to exist as a wife. Her pussy started to rule as soon as she went into the door of his room.

The phony cocept that it was just a "one time only thing" was just that, phony. One time until the next time is more of a description of her future dealings with Billy. She is with rusty for just one thing, security. As soon as she gets a better "dea"l, she is gone.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gary, YouRE One Funny Critic! lol

W. is still president and there's no welfare and she stuck with a bastard and Rusty has moved on to an honest and trustworthy woman? lol That's good!

But, seriously, over and over, most readers really do enjoy the sex, the eroticism, especially if it is a big, bad brotha with a 18 inch completely black penise "torturing" the li'l white wife,,, making her beg: "Oh, shove it all in; it hurts but it is so freakin' sexy and romantic; come in me, fill me up," etc., ad nauseam., even if some of the brothas use mind-altering drugs to spike the lily white wife's drinks, making her coming back for more and more for such mind-bending, dirty sex activities,,,

Even bible thumbing moralist musturbate to that (secretly, of course!)

What most people, including cheaters themselves, can't stand is BETRAYAL.

Cold-bloodedness and calculated betrayal --- which, as we all know, happen in real life --- especially when done to a decent human being (whether a wife or a husband) who cherishes what they think is their soul mate, for whom they're willing their lay down their lives (say, she needs a liber or kidney transplant, etc.), that's what gets to people, even if it is just a story,,,,

cwbuddycwbuddyover 19 years ago
OH MY GOD!

Other then the fact that the story really doesn't make allot of sense, ML is either the stupidest woman on earth or a physco who doesn't know what she is doing. The only character worth caring about is Rusty, poor Rusty.

There is no reson to think that this is over, Bill was easily able to talk ML out of her pants twice and ther is no reason for thr reader to believe it won't happen again.

And please PROOF READ!!!!!!!

You used "but" for "buy" twice and there were maney other typos. Makes for hard reading.

CW

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
turnAROUND

I am giving the author the benefit of two doubts. First, the title is not turnABOUT, but turnAROUND. Turnabout implies revenge or turning the tables on someone. Turnaround implies a change of some kind - say a change of heart or a change of condition. The turnAROUND could have been her change of mind about breaking her marriage vows. Or that could just be the first turnAROUND. I hope there is more to this story.

And, secondly, it seems to me that the story is not really over and that there will be at least a chapter 04. Therefore, I will withhold judgement on the total story until I see if this is the end. As it stands this story rates a high mark for sensuality and low marks for toying with the readers' interests.

If you ask us to care about characters and give us clues about their makeup and then go against those clues without any explanation, you will soon only have the jack-off contingent reading your stuff. Her quick jettisoning of guilt is not believable. The idea that a husband, upon hearing the question in the bath, would not become suspicious is ridiculous. Bill's amorality will need to be followed up. And we clearly are all rooting for Rusty to at least know what (note I did not say who) he married. Maybe he needs to turnAROUND his ideas about having a family with someone who can't control her inner slut!

Don't leave things as they are. You have obviously generated a lot of interest in the story. Move things forward with skill and care.

Isaac

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No Sympathy

Your first two chapters made me feel a little sorry for Ml. She was weak willed and stupid but that happens once in a while . this chapter it's impossible to feel anything for Ml. She is not only weak willed and stupid but she is also amoral and ,I think, an egotist and lets Bill have her just to show him what a great lay she is and make him regrat the ten years he missed. By the way, how does she know that Rusty made her pregnant when it could have been Bill just as easily --great erotic sex descriptions though. The Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it ..............Maybe

I really loved it up to the part where ML let Bill fuck her. Loving wife ? I think the turnaround is that the very first she didn't love Rusty and at the end she thinks she dose. If this was the intent why did she let Bill have her? I think we need ONE MORE CHAPTER to end this? Is she having Bills or Rusty's baby? dose she still care about Bill? dose he try to see her again? Dose Rusty find out about her cheating on him? and if so what happens? MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I don't think women talk like that during sex.

Certainly it would be very rare. Oh, they make noise but the don't say Fuck fuck fuck and so forth.

Of course she would fuck Bill. Her husband encouraged it. He knew what Bill wanted and the attraction between them. He should have moved to a different hotel. Therefore, he secretely wanted Bill to fuck her or else he is just a dumb ass. In either case, Bill should fuck her and cockold the bastard husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
promiscuous slut wife and stupid husband

Highly erotic story but your ML is so naive and slutty that you know she is going to cheat. especially with stupid husband like Rusty who leaves his wife alone in hotel with letcherous old boy friend, Bill, while he heads out to play golf for the day with the guys. I nominate him as stupidest husband of the year.

60 year old George

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Seriously

I love you to Marylou to his their child. Do you have an editor? Do you proofread? Poor stuff from an experienced writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous