Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

She pulled his face off of her cunt and said, "Look at me Billy I'm so wet! Let me see how much of my cum you have on your face baby!"

He looked up and his face looked like he had eaten dozen-glazed donuts. He was covered with ML's cum. She smiled and said, " Time to fuck me now Billy! That is if you are done eating me. Are you done Billy?"

He quickly moved up over her and kissed her hard. Then he asked, "ML."

She said, "No talking baby just fuck me!" He said, "I knew ML no talking but could I ask you to do something for me?"

She said, "Christ Billy aren't I doing enough for you already baby? Now Shh! No talking just fuck me!"

He said real quickly, "Please ML. Pleaseputmeinyourpussy!"

She smiled up at him and moved her arm between their bodies. She wrapped her small hand around his hard throbbing cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit! He moaned and she smiled at him saying, "Is this what you want Billy? Is this what you have dreamed about all those nights you jerked off thinking about me? Do you want your big hard cock head inside me Billy? Do you? Do you want to put it in me so you can fuck me wild like an animal? Like you told the other day how you would fuck me, how you would make me feel baby! Is that it Billy?"

He moaned, "OH YES! OH FUCK YES ML!! P L E A S E!! Please put me in and let me fuck you baby!"

She pushed the mushroom cock head over her hole and the put him directly at the door of her sex. She said, "Push Billy and have all your midnight masturbation dreams come true baby! Push Billy and fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Do it Billy, do it now!"

She moaned when he thrust his cock deep into her body. Her back arched and her ass and hips came up off the bed as he entered her tight pussy tunnel. She screamed, "Oh yes! Oh yes fuck me Billy! I can feel your big hard cock moving deep inside me baby! Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast! Fuck me long! OH GOD BILLY FUCK ME BABY!"

He shoved his hips again and now Bill was fully inside ML and she was as tight as he had always imagined she would be. He held his body against hers, his cock as deep as he could get it. Her pussy squeezed his cock tight and it was the feeling he had only dreamed of before. "Oh God ML your pussy is smooth as silk and as tight as a vise. You feel so wonderful!", he moaned the words rather than said them!

Bill didn't move, he stayed buried all the way into her body and was holding it! She waited and was wondering why he didn't move. He heard her said, "Don't just lay there Billy boy, fuck me. Fuck me like you said you would. Fuck me with that big cock of yours Billy1"

He opened his eyes when he heard her voice and she smiled up at him. She said, "Move baby! I know it feels good with your cock buried deep inside me. But, Billy I need you to fuck me! Come on! Give me all you have baby! Make me cum!"

He used his arms under her thighs and lifted her hips up in the air so he could begin to really fuck into her. She said, "I told you to fuck me Billy! Get to work! Fuck me now baby like you told me you would all those times. Come Billy show me what you got!"

Her words were driving him wild with a mixture of lust and rage. He would show her how he would fuck her all right! He was going to fuck her so hard she might not be able to walk back to her room. He was going to fuck her so fast her cunt might burst into flames from the friction of his cock pumping into her. And he knew he was going to fuck her long with his staying power. Even if he would shot his load dumping his cum into her before she climaxed, he was going to keep fucking her she did or until his cock shuck completely and fell out of her cunt! If that happened, he would suck his own cum out of her pussy and lick her and suck her cunt give her what she wanted until she had enough orgasms and was totally satisfied!

She smiled as she felt him moving now, in and out, in and out, in and out, faster and faster and faster. She could feel him and his cock felt really good running along the walls of her cunt. He worked that nice hard cock in her body filling her again and again and again. She was totally enjoying what his cock was doing to her. She knew she was going to cum. God her cunt was on fire. She was thinking, "He's not bad, not bad at all. In fact he's very good. Let's see what his staying power is like. But she said to him, "Are you in all the way yet Billy? I can hardly feel you. Come on baby fuck me. Give me all your big cock!"

He slammed into her now filling her and stretching her pussy tunnel deeply! She was fucking him back now moving her hips and ass rotating her cunt on his hard shaft. He bent his head and sucked her breasts again. His one hand held her legs up over her head while his other one ran down her body and began to rub her swollen hard clit. It was sticking out and each time his pelvis met her body, he rubbed the hard female cock. She moaned as he began to rub her clit gently now. But as they moved together the passion was becoming far to great to do anything slowly. She arched up as fingers moved swiftly stroking her clit as his cock slammed into her pussy now. She hissed up at him saying, "Harder baby! Fuck me harder!"

He kissed her and she bit his lip drawing blood. She pulled his head up and braced his arms next to her shoulders and hammered into her with all his might! She was just about there and told him, "Fast Bill! Fuck me faster , I'm also there. Oh yes Billy! Oh yes you feel so good inside me. Oh God Billy fuck me baby! Fuck me and cum in my hot pussy baby!"

He was going wild giving her pussy a real beating as his hips and ass thrust down into her pussy hole as hard as he could make them go now. His cock was so dam hard it felt like it could break off inside her.

Bill looked at her and could see the lust and the want in her face. He said, "Cum for me ML! Show me that you wanted this the way I did. Show me how you can fuck me back baby! Show me what I know your beautiful body can do to me! Come on ML give me your orgasm!"

She arched as he squeezed her clit gently and slammed into her cunt one last time before his balls ruptured and his cum pumped and pumped and pumped into her wonderful tight hole. He cried out as his cum lubricated her cunt more and his cock was sliding in and out with the gentle friction that he needed to reach the peak of his orgasm.

But the cum shooting deep into her body made her shutter and wrap her long sexy legs around his body and lift them both up off the bed as she screamed, "OH YES BILL! OH YES CUM IN ME!! OH YES! OH FUCK YES I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! OHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMMING BILL! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! MEEEEEE!! BILL!!!" She was going off like a rocket now climaxing and pumping out her own cum like a river around his hard thick cock. And the she held him tight and squeezed his body with her legs and arms as her pussy squeezed his hard cock. She held him and rocked and pumped her pussy on his shaft. He was as deep inside her as he could get pumping a huge load of cum into her womb! They were bouncing on the bed as in it was a trampoline!

Bill had no protection on and she didn't use it since she wanted to get pregnant. She was glad that Rusty had fucked her so many times this week. She was sure she was already pregnant so there was no problem with letting Bill pump his cum into her body. In fact, she wanted it. She wanted to experience all of him this one time! She was never going to let him near her again after today. But right now she wanted more fucking!

As she started to calm down she looked at her watch, she had 12 minutes left before 2:30 PM when she was going to leave. She was not going to take any chances of being caught. She was going to get back to her room so she could showering and wash out her bikini before Rusty came back from golf.

When Bill fell on top of her she knew he had finished. She grabbed him and to his surprise she rolled him over on to his back. She sat up and looked down at him. He smiled up and said, "God ML you were unbelievable baby! You were better than I had ever dreamed."

She said, "Was I better in person than in your mind as you masturbated thinking of me Billy?"

He smiled and said, "Oh yes! Oh god yes ML! You were fantastic."

She smiled and said, "Well that was round one Billy boy! Now I'm going to fuck you! I hope you are ready because I'm going to ride your fat cock and make us both cum again!"

He moaned and reached up to cup her full hard breasts. He pulled on her already hard nipples. As she lifted up leaving only his cock head inside her, she could feel the cum dripping out of her pussy now around the big cock head still inside her. She smiled and said, "Here I come baby!"

And she slowly slid down his cock until their bodies met again! She lifted up and came down, again and again giving hr body thrills and excitement over and over again. She began to move up and down his cock shaft faster and harder now. He held her breasts and squeezed them and she used his chest to support her body as she pumped her cunt on him. She continued to look into his eyes. She asked him, "Do I feel good Billy? Do I? Do you like the way my little pussy makes your big hard cock feel Billy?"

He moaned from her words and what she was doing with her body on his cock. Rocking back and forth now she stimulated him more with her quick fast little up and down movements. He held her face and told her, "ML! You are so beautiful so beautiful."

She bent down and kissed him as she rotated her cunt on his cock around in little circles! He cried out, "OH ML! Oh god you feel so good baby! Keep doing that ML! Oh shit! You feel so good! Oh yes ML! OH YES! OH YES! OH GOD YES ML! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

His cock erupted again and pumped another gigantic load of his cum into her body. She arched her back and screamed as his cum set her off again and she too began to cum as her orgasm took over her body! She rocked and rocked and rocked on his big dick as her clit vibrated like a tuning folk and gave her one hell of an orgasm. She humped and humped and humped until her body was just to drain to go on! She fell forward on top of Bill panting and moaning.

Bill held her and was sure she was now in love with him. He was also sure she would want to see him again. But ML was trying to get the strength to get off his cock and leave to go to her room. As she felt his cock shrink and slowly slid out of her, she rolled over on her back and said, "WOW! Billy I'm impressed. You really did fuck me good baby!"

He said, "Good enough to make you want to be with me again?" He figured he go right to the point.

She rolled over on her side and held her head with her hand. She looked at him and ran her eyes up and down his body. She saw his soft 4-inch cock wet and slippery lying on the bed. She took it in her hand and said, "You fucked us so good you drained you nice hard cock Billy look at it!"

He laughed and said, "Well I'm betting you could get it hard again ML. Want to try? I would love to see you suck my cock baby!"

She said, "Sorry, no time baby! As much as I would like that and then have you fuck me again, maybe dogie style that next time, there's just no time left for us. Look, it's now 2:45PM. I'm already late getting back to my room."

He said, "Will there be a next time Marylou? I would like that. Would you?"

She sighed deeply and said, " Well Bill yes I would but I want you to understand if you don't get anything else from this meeting except a great fucking that we had between us, there will be no next time. I told you that and you agreed. You're not going back on your word are you Bill? That would really disappoint me greatly Bill and I would have no respect at all for you if you did."

He said, "I understand ML. But I was sure by the way we went at each other and pleased each other you might want to see me again."

She said, "Bill! I'm married. I only did this with you because I wanted to see what it would be like to fuck you. And I did it because I knew I had let you almost have me twice before only to stop you before you actually put your nice hard cock into me. Now we both know we would have been really good together but I'm not going to see you again. Why, because I love my husband. You may not believe me since we fucked ourselves crazy here. But I do. In a way I love you too Bill. Not like I do my husband. But I guess a woman can love a bunch of different ways."

He said, "I don't think I understand ML?"

She said, "Well Bill a mom loves her kids differently than she loves her husband or her mom and dad. So I guess I love you for your cock but I don't love you enough to leave Rusty! He's my number one man and always will be. Look, like I told you before we left the pool, this was going to be a one-time thing and it was. I'm going to say goodbye now Bill and please be a man about this. OK?"

He pulled her to him and kissed her touching her again. She let him do it for a few minutes. Then she slid off the bed and put her bikini panties on. She didn't remember exactly where she dropped her top but found it next to the front door. She smiled and said, "We sure didn't spend any time talking did we Bill?"

He smiled as he lay on the bed watching her every move. He said, "I love you ML!"

She smiled and walked over to him. He sat up and she bent down to kiss him. When she did he placed his hands on her breasts again and ran his fingers under the cups of her tip. She stood back up and said, "I love you too Bill I guess I have since that day you first licked me."

He smiled and said, "Yea ML that was something wasn't it? Your first time to have your pussy licked and baby, you went wild."

She laughed and aid, "I still do don't I?"

He said, "Yes you sure do."

She said, "Thanks Bill. It was nice to see you again."

She put her hand to open the door after looking out of the peephole to be sure no one was I the hallway. She blew him a kiss.

He said, "Wait!

Bill jumped up and gave her a business card. He smiled at her and took her hand. He said, "Here ML. Just incase you chance your mind."

She handed it back and told him, "I won't Bill I'm sure. She kissed him gently and very lovingly. She looked out the peephole one last time and opened the door. She quickly crossed the hallway and opened her door. Once inside she filled the tub and washed out her suit hanging it on a chair on the balcony. She felt her pussy and knew Bill had filled her twice with his cum. She felt warm and safe as she slid down into the tub. She didn't know how long she was asleep, but her husband standing over her. He was nude and as he rubbed her big toe, she opened her eyes. His cock was hard and he asked her, 'Is there room for me in there somewhere ML?"

She smiled and held her hands out for him. As he stepped in he slid her legs over his and pulled her to him. As they faced each other she sat on his upper thighs and took hold of his hard-on. She wiggled a round a little and put his big hard cock head in her cunt. She was wet outside and in. With one thrust from him and one pump from her, Rusty was fully inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started to rid his cock slowly and easily. He said, " I love you ML!"

She didn't answer him she was just laying against him. He said, ML! Marylou?" he pulled her back and said, " Earth to ML!"

She smiled and told him, "I'm so tired Rusty! I didn't do anything all day and I'm dead tired."

He said, "Well maybe I can wake you up!"

He began to fuck her slowly and gently moving only about 3 inches of his cock in and out of her pussy. As he was fucking her she kissed him and asked, "Rusty, can I ask you something?"

He said, "Anything baby! Anything."

She said, "Well you don't have to answer it if you don't want too and you can't ask me why I'm asking you. OK?"

He laughed and then realized she was very serious. She rotated her pussy on his cock just like she knew he liked it and said, "OK? Do you agree. This is important."

He stopped fucking her and sat still with his thick cock still up inside her. He said, OK ML! I can see that. Yes, you can ask me anything and I won't ask you why you are asking me."

She said, "Thank you. Was I the first woman you ever loved? I don't mean fuck, I mean love."

He didn't say anything for a few seconds and then said, "Yes you really were, the first woman I really loved. You see ML, guys can love in different way."

She was a little surprised at his words. She smiled and kissed him. She said, "You know someone else said that not to long ago. I guess we both can do that. I know I love you with all my heart baby! But I also love my folks and good food."

He said, " Speaking of good food, let's go out to dinner tonight and then come back her in the tub and fuck out brains out."

She said, "NO let's come back and make love! I love you Rusty!"

He said, "I love you to Marylou."

They stood up and dried each other off, dressed and went to dinner at the best restaurant in the hotel. When they came back he watched his beautiful wife undress at the foot of the bed. When she was completely undressed, he took her by the hand and they went out on the balcony. He pulled her to him they laid down on the long lounge cot. Both nude, with the stars of the Caribbean bright over head, Rusty took ML with all the love a man can give a woman. When she arched in his arms and began to climax from his hard cock filling her, giving her all the passion and rapture he could give her, she cried out with her passion. Wrapping her beautiful long legs around him and returning that love she whispered in his ear. I love you baby!"

She could almost feel the new life inside her enjoying her feeling. She felt so warm so full and complete from his love. Rusty's cock filled her again with his cum. She smiled up at him as he held her after her orgasm stroking her face and telling how beautiful she was. The night went by with her in his arms receiving more and more of his love and cock until they finally fell asleep in the bed locked together.

The rest of their vacation was spent very romantically and very sexually together. By the time they were ready to leave ML felt for sure Rusty and she were going to be parents. She was almost 100% sure she was pregnant with their his child. She sang and smiled much more as she was overjoyed from the idea that soon she would be a parent. The last few days and nights had flew by and before they knew it they were on the plane heading home.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12