All Comments on 'Turned Out By My Wife Ch. 02'

by gary_4_u

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm I love it, well used just how I like to be write again soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky you! If I could have gotten a deal like that I would still me married!

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 1 year ago

It is so hot having our women watch us being used by black men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Open marriage here. My wife’s black lover turned me out. He’s moved in with us and has it good as I suck him off whenever my wife’s not in the mood. You know women, so, sexually I’m with him more than her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot and would love for that to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot when your wife finally knows you will always need cock…that you’re just powerless to stop wanting it…thinking of sucking her lover’s spent cock after he’s been inside her…cleaning him and tasting her…

subwmsubwm11 months ago

Very hot story! My wife helped me cross-dress then shared me with her black bf's/coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mmmm.....not into all the repercussions that this type of infidelity could and would produce, but it IS very titillating, the thought of multiple, arm size BBC's, there for the taking, slipping out of squishy, wet passes and into thirsty, slutty mouths, very erotic! My hope was that our main character was gonna get together with Frank! I love the thought of two husbands, all shaved smooth with there sexy, neglected erections just waiting to rub together in a slippery, precum lubricated frenzy, kissing and locking and sucking on lips, nipples, fingers and cocks! Hard, pink tunes, eagerly awaiting release!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergary_4_u@gary_4_u
I am a bi mwm and always looking for a dominant top male to use me for our mutual pleasure

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES