Turning 40 Pt. 03

Story Info
Gail and Tom reach a decision and Gail finally goes wild.
18.8k words
3.77
10.8k
16
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
284 Followers

After the teasing and stripping session with Tom Gail had decided to sort quite a few things out and now that the weekend was approaching so had a busy schedule that would make her feel different, sexy and even more confident. Most of the details she was currently keeping a secret from Tom so it was a surprise.

After she had made Tom finally go down on her properly she had asked the girls in the office and was booked in with a very expensive and highly recommended salon to get her pussy into a more manageable state. Gail was excited about this she had never shaved or waxed her pussy but her girlfriends all had various preferences. Gail had phoned Debbie her closest friend and they had discussed it at length and she had decided to go with a landing strip style.

She had booked in for the full works so it was gonna be leg wax, bikini wax, eyebrow shaping and hair trim and style. She had briefly considered booking a massage as well but instead had opted to phone Rebecca and book in for the personal shop experience as she really wanted to refresh her work wardrobe and get some more Lingerie as she knew that wearing good lingerie really made her feel great and gave her confidence.

Gail knew that as a successful lawyer most people probably thought she was pretty confident anyway but even she was surprised how much a good set of lingerie had increased her confidence overall. So she was really looking forward to what a wardrobe overhaul would do!

Gail was pretty sure that when she got home and modelled everything for Tom that she would have him panting with desire pretty quickly and she had every intention of buying a couple of items expressly for the bedroom which had been Debbie's suggestion. Debbie had obviously raced ahead from Gail asking for advice on pubic hair to sex and to be fair she wasn't wrong and Gail had a few ideas of her own she wanted to try on for size.

So that was her Saturday plan and she was really looking forward to it. She hadn't done the personal shopping experience before either and she remembered how Rebecca's enthusiasm had made wardrobe choices so easy, she was looking forward to her recommendations on sexy items for the bedroom as it seemed Rebecca was a pretty confident young lady!

On Friday night Gail reminded Tom, he always seemed to forget that she was up and out early tomorrow.

"Just get the young lady over to your parents after her clubs and be ready when I get back!" She told him. Her smile at the confused but also expectant look on his face made it all worth it.

Tom nodded he had remembered and was quite chill after a few Friday night beers.

"I promise I'll make it up to you and no spoilers, but you'll never guess why?" Gail decided to tease him a wee bit!

"I'll just look forward to the surprise then!" He replied as he went to fetch another beer. No way I could guess anyway he thought to himself.

Tom however had been doing his own research and thinking so when he walked back into the lounge, he sat down next to Gail and opened up his tablet.

"So yeah I had a thought for your shopping," he said opening a tab he had ready.

"Oh yes!" Gail replied. OK he had her full attention now.

"Yeah you know after our little chat and recent events I was thinking that I've never been the most confident guy sexually, so you probably have no idea that I get really turned on by things like this?"

Tom spun the tablet around so that Gail could see it contained some very sexy women modelling some of the sheerest, skimpy little baby doll nighties she had ever seen. Gail could feel her interest and arousal rise.

"So you like the idea of me in one of these little outfits or is it the idea of the little outfit that gets you excited?" Gail was genuinely intrigued in even their more recent conversations she would have never thought that Tom was so visually stimulated.

Tom looked at Gail and flicked to another page, "Maybe this will help?"

Gail gasped Tom had flicked over to a porn video and it had a women dressed exactly like the picture he had just shown her the action was of course pretty predictable but the woman was clearly in control. Gail leant forward as she noticed the woman was wearing crotchless panties!

"Crotchless panties Tom?" She asked.

"Yeah not necessary but could be fun," Tom laughed.

Both Gail and Tom were just sitting watching the video now.

"I loved ordering you to lick my pussy," Gail whispered as they watched and listened to the action. Loved feeling you finally use that tongue of yours to make me cum!"

Tom had to shift a bit as his cock started to swell.

"You know I," he started but Gail put her finger to his lips and simply nodded.

Tom swallowed the tension between them was rising as the action on the tablet continued but Tom hadn't quite explained everything to his wife.

"You see the thing is I didn't know until you bought that new lingerie for the birthday party that I really liked that sort of thing. Since we had our chat I've been thinking more about what turns me on and little lacy things like this just seem to work for me."

Gail was starting to feel a heat rising through her body, Tom being this honest, the continuing but slightly forgotten about porn on the tablet and the very idea that she would wear something so sexual, something she would never ever have considered were really turning her on, she had been thinking of buying something sexy but not that sexy and now she really wanted to be that sexy!

Tom continued, "So I think it's a combination of things, these sexy items, and I'll be honest on, these women really turn me on but the idea of you wearing something like that, ordering me to lick your pussy again and then riding me until I can't cum anymore just gets me off."

Gail laughed, "Have we been getting off a lot to these images Tom?" She cooed. Moving closer to him. Tom simply nodded. As he did so Gail slide off the couch and onto the floor in front of him.

"We can't have you all frustrated and masturbating now Tom can we?" As she said this she started to undo his jeans and slid them down with is boxers freeing his iron hard cock. Gail licked her lips and she felt Tom tense in anticipation. She looked up at him still not having touched his cock.

"I want you to look at those sexy images that turn you on Tom, want you to get really turned on imagining me dressed just like that, me riding you hard wearing your favourite baby doll. I want you to let me know when you are going to cum?"

Tom nodded and moved his tablet up in front of his face which still allowed him to watch his wife swallow his cock.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," He groaned.

Gail set to work on Tom surprised at how hard he was and how much she wanted to make him cum while looking at the sexy lingerie he wanted her to wear. God she would never have done this before, she would've been convinced that Tom didn't desire her anymore and now here she was sucking cock, on her knees and telling him to enjoy looking at pictures of other women.

Gail started to bob up and down on Tom's shaft, she was really enjoying listening to his moans and groans as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. While Tom had been looking at pictures of sexy models wearing lingerie and imagining her in it, Gail had been thinking about her needs, she knew she needed things to be different and right now she had a need to make Tom cum and to have as much in her mouth preferably as possible.

It was with this ongoing need that she attacked Tom's cock and after a familiar motion for her of bobbing her head and swirling her tongue around his sensitive head she suddenly had a need for more and with each downward stroke she tried to get more and more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," she heard Tom moan and his cock hit the back of her throat, she had never taken him this deep in her mouth before never needed to get him in so deep. She relaxed her throat on the next downward stroke and felt the head of his cock slide down her throat.

"Oh god that's amazing," Tom groaned.

Gail felt her gag reflex try to come into play, but she was determined to get as much of Tom into her mouth as possible. She continued to sink down and with a quiet moan of satisfaction felt her nose brush Tom's pubic hair. She slowly started to deep throat his cock.

Gail was pleased to hear the moaning and groaning coming from Tom she could tell he was getting close. Suddenly she heard him moan.

"Oh god Gail I'm gonna cum, gonna cum,"

She bobbed up once, twice and then took him deep in her mouth as she felt his cock flex and wave after wave of jism washed directly down her throat. She still had to work hard to swallow it which surprised her.

As Tom's cock deflated in her mouth Gail sat back on her knees looked him directly in the eyes and asked, "So my mouth on your cock with those pictures was it good for you?"

Tom leaned forward pulled her face towards him and kissed her deeply. "That was the best fuckin' orgasm of my life."

"Good," Gail replied as she stood up cause until I come home tomorrow it best be the last one you have?"

"What we're not gonna have sex tonight?" Tom spluttered.

Gail took a drink of her wine, "Nope, you're gonna need all your strength for me tomorrow night and who knows I might even be dressed," and at this she snatched his tablet to see the image he had been looking at as he came, "like her!"

Gail could easily see herself wearing the sexy little baby doll in black chiffon that Tom had clearly cum over.

"I'm serious Tom, no wanking that BJ was your last orgasm until I get in tomorrow night and we have some alone time!"

Tom slowly pulled himself together, "Well if you are dressed like her tomorrow night you might not be able to walk properly for a week? but OK fine"

With that they both collapsed onto the sofa and continued their Friday night. Gail knew she would feel sexually frustrated but that was exactly how she wanted to feel. With that coil of need at the centre of her being until she came home tomorrow night pampered and dressed to seduce.

Gail was up bright and early Saturday morning with a spring in her step. As she showered she contemplated the day ahead. She did have a brief flash of guilt that her day was completely all about her but quickly told herself that in all the time she had been married she had seldom had a day to herself. This she reckoned was part of the problem and why things needed to change now.

She lightly ran her fingers through her pubic hair wondering how it would feel being bare! She knew Tom would love it. Getting dressed Gail dressed for the day ahead. She selected her favourite lingerie set as she would be trying clothes on and undressing in front of Rebecca she wanted that good base layer. She chose a simple t-shirt top and pulled on her skinny jeans and a pair of converse style shoes. Comfortable but still sexy she thought.

As she had been counting the calories recently Gail was quite happy with her body and wanted to get measurements done to make sure that all her new clothes fitted as well as possible. She already felt her normal jeans and skirts were a bit looser than they had been.

"Right, I'm off," Gail shouted as she strolled towards the front door and out into the day. She was glad that while it wasn't the hottest day no jacket was required and the walk to the spa put a real spring into her step.

"Hi Gail McFarlane I have a series of appointments today," She said with a huge smile as she walked up to the reception desk.

The receptionist looked up and smiled, "Of course, Welcome to Elan Spa, we've been expecting you. If you will follow me, I'll get you settled in. The place was gorgeous as Gail expected and she was very much looking forward to her treatments.

"This is your room, you can change into the robe, there is a locker for your personal items and Angela who is doing your waxing will be along to take you through shortly."

Gail thanked the young lady and wondered how long it took her to get ready in the morning as her hair and make-up were simply perfect. As she started to remove her clothes, folding them neatly, she thought that working in a place like this meant that you had to be an example of the classic female concept of beauty. She wanted to change and feel better about herself but for a moment was glad she had the option not to look so perfect everyday.

The door opened and Angela entered the room, "Hi Gail, I'm Angela and I am going to de-fuzz you today, " she said with a smile.

"Hi Angela, nice to meet you," Gail replied with a handshake.

"Right then I have you down for pretty much the works, in my notes it says this your first time here?"

"Yeah first time here and first time getting waxed," Gail replied.

Angela laughed, "Well it's not as bad as people like to pretend but let's go to the room get you settled, pour you that glass of Prosecco and get going, shall we?"

Gail laughed and said, "Lead on."

It was a while later before Gail returned to the room. She felt somewhat beaten up but with every step she was aware that her pussy lips were now bare and that even the hot air felt different on her sex. She shivered as she sat down. With the waxing out of the way her eyebrow shaping, and hairstyle would be a far more relaxing experience. It had been ages since she had gotten her hair cut and styled and she felt it badly needed it.

The door to her room opened and a young girl walked in. "Hi I'm Sam, I'm going to do your eyebrows and get you ready for your styling."

Once again Gail was happy to be led out into the Spa.

A while later as she relaxed in the Jacuzzi Gail felt relaxed and good about her morning. She really liked her new cut, it was shoulder length but with layers that framed her face making her look younger she felt. It was also pretty low maintenance, so Gail was really happy with it. Her regular stylist had never suggested a style like this, but she was happy to be trying new looks and especially if they made her feel younger.

She drank her glass of Prosecco ran her fingers around the edge of her bikini bottoms confirming once again she had no stray hairs and she thought ahead to the clothes she wanted to buy. She wanted some stuff for work that was professional but a bit less frumpy than her current look, she wanted a whole new lingerie drawer and of course she had a couple of sexy items in mind! She also had some day to day needs so quite a lot to get through. She hoped Rebecca was on commission!

As Gail got dressed she found it hard to get over how smooth her skin felt, as she ran her panties up her legs she was amazed at the feeling, she did gasp when the material of her panties met her newly bare pussy lips. It felt so different, she couldn't wait to feel fingers playing with her pussy and a hard cock entering her newly sensitive pussy lips.

Gail was sure that she would get used to the sensation pretty quickly but also wanted to make the most of the new!

"Hey You!" Rebecca greeted her warmly. "Thanks very much for booking me as your personal shopper."

Gail gave the young girl a quick hug and replied, "As if I would book anyone else now?"

As Gail settled into the sofa in the room and enjoyed a nice Cappuccino Rebecca was bringing in a rail of clothes. As she started to the exit to get some other items Gail said, "You might need to measure me first Rebecca, I've certainly lost a wee bit of weight this last week or so!"

"Ahha, no problem got a few sizes here anyway as you were a bit between but yeah let's take those essential digits."

Once she had been measured and Rebecca had removed a few items form the choice rail. Gail was keen to see what the young girl had brought her. She had loved the outfit she had worn to her friend's party and she still got chills when she thought about how hard she had cum around Mark's fingers. She knew there was still an unresolved tension between them! She still recalled that as she sucked his cock a small part of her brain had been noticing how big he was compared to anyone else she had fucked. That had definitely increased her desire.

"OK so if you come over to this table I have a selection of lingerie for you to look at," Rebecca said.

"So starting on the left as we discussed on the phone this set by La Perla is my recommendation for everyday along with a style staple the Calvin Klein both are comfortable, will give you confidence and are sexy enough that if you ever need to show them to anyone you won't feel bad about it?" She said with a twinkle in her eye

"Moving on we have what I call everyday confidence, those days when you just need to feel sexy but not feel uncomfortable and as every girl needs a Wonderbra boost these sets should give you that boost both are nice lacy sets so soft, delicate and sexy."

"I love these," Gail replied. "Assume there are good colour options?"

"OH yeah no issues there we can do racy red, sexy black, nude and virgin white!" Rebecca laughed as she said the last one.

"Sounds great," Gail said.

"Last 2 recommendations are for those occasions when you just want to ooze sex when you slip out of your clothes or as you are a lawyer when you are in court and just need the confidence that you are dressed like an absolute sex goddess under that professional little black dress!"

Gail picked up the first set it was in pink and was a mix of satin and lace. Rebecca had chosen a G-string panty and had included a suspender belt the whole set was tiny, soft and definitely designed to provoke a sexual response.

The second set was all black lace with a deep v bralette, matching suspender belt and thong back panty.

"I think you have definitely met the mark on sexy for sure," Gail replied.

Rebecca smiled at her, "I do have some other ideas on the day to day but you were clear you didn't want anything in cotton, so these are the best options. I also took the liberty of bringing in a set of the lingerie you bought before the same company Freya have some great lingerie and it is so soft and barely there that I think you can wear it daily or wear it when feeling sexy."

Gail had a look at the Freya suggestions and picked out 4 different sets they had similar low sexy boy short style panties and different styles of matching Bras, but Gail did know she felt wonderful in this lingerie and that men found it very sexy.

"Let's include these as well," she said handing them to Rebecca. "They always make me feel amazing I love their lingerie."

"Great." Rebecca smiled as she added them to the yes table.

"So do you want to try these on first or shall we have a look at my work clothes recommendations next? I have found some really cute and sexy outfits that I am sure you will love. Indulge me and put on one of the basic sets I recommended for this fitting."

Gail walked behind the screen, stripped out of her current clothes and slipped on the La Perla lingerie. It was as she expected silky soft and felt like it was hardly there. Definitely a good layer for everyday wear.

As Gail stepped out from behind the screen Rebecca said, "Oh wow that calorie counting really does look good on you!"

Gail blushed and stammered a, "Th th thanks." She ran a hand over her stomach I wanted to really get my 20's flat stomach back before my 40th."

Rebecca nodded, "Well I think you look great and that lingerie really suits your body type let me just adjust those bra straps for you though."

Gail felt really self-conscious as the young girls fingers brushed her skin as she adjusted the straps.

"There that looks better. How does that feel?"

Gail shrugged her shoulders feeling the fit, "Yeah feels good thanks".

"Ok so to start with every girl needs a work appropriate little black dress but that doesn't mean it has to be boring."

Rebecca handed Gail 2 dresses.

"Each of these will look really professional, they will show off your tight body and the 2nd one is a V-neck so it will show a nice amount of cleavage - I'd wear that with the Wonderbra underwear if I was you. Go try them on."

Mastergo
Mastergo
284 Followers