Turning 40 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail tried on the V-neck dress first, she loved it Rebecca had been right is really did show off her tits and the way it flared out over her hips it moved nicely when she walked and showed off a lot of leg sitting mid-calf. She would never have picked this dress a month ago.

Rebecca clapped her hands when she saw Gail walk round the screen, "That's awesome simply awesome you look so sexy but needs heels right?" She handed Gail a set of black patent 4 inch heels with an ankle strap. Stepping into them and looking in the mirror Gail knew she would turn heads wearing this outfit.

"OK done, right office 1 sorted what else you got for me, I need some colour?"

Rebecca quickly produced the most gorgeous dress it was geometric patterns in teal and green with dashes of red.

"Wardrobe essential DVF wrap dress," she stated.

Gail tried it on the way it clung to her body and against her thighs when she walked made her feel amazing wearing it, she had kept the high heels on so when she stepped Rebecca immediately saw the whole outfit.

"Oh that's perfect, I did wonder about the shoes but those work fine and you could get away with those darling boots you bought the last time with that look."

Gail smiled took a drink of her coffee and said, "Right last recommendation for work then I want to get onto the fun stuff!" As Rebecca laughed she quickly selected an outfit.

"OK so you have a killer bod right and great legs so, and I know this is not your current style, black pencil skirt, this top and these shoes go try it on this outfit is sexy secretary to the max."

Gail laughed at the girls enthusiasm and slipped behind the screen. The top was silk and was black with a gold leaf motif pattern, a deep V-neck between her breasts and felt pleasingly soft and cool against her skin. The black pencil skirt showed off every curve she had and Gail knew if she wore this skirt that stockings underneath would drive men wild. Rebecca was right this funnily enough was the most conservative outfit but also the sexist. The skirt of course had a split over her right let and as she slipped the nude colour high heels on she knew this would flash a lot of leg when she walked.

"How do I look?" she asked striding round the screen.

"OH my god, you look amazing, absolutely amazing." Rebecca came over and fussed over the top and skirt adjusting them while Gail admired herself in the mirror. She already had an idea where she was going to wear this outfit first the Partners quarterly social which she had previously only attended for a single drink and left. Not this time!

"Thanks," Gail replied. "Brilliantly done I love all these selections for work. This outfit is going to the partners quarterly social in a couple of weeks. I'm going to need some hold-ups I think maybe a black pair and a nude pair?"

Rebecca looked at her, "Seriously you should just go with stockings, the black suspender belt you have in this set will go with anything and honestly hold-ups are great but stockings are just such a confidence boost they are so sexy and you really have the legs for them."

Gail considered this for a moment, "OK hand me that suspender belt and get me a pair of stockings I need to feel how they fit under this skirt."

Rebecca dashed to the accessories tray she had set-up earlier, "Here you go."

Gail had never really ever experimented with sexy clothing like suspender belts so as she put it on and adjusted it she was also figuring out where it should best sit and how best to align the suspenders. As she slid the stockings up her newly waxed legs she was surprised by how silky soft they were and as she attached the suspender straps to the lace tops she felt that somehow the act of attaching the suspenders was itself quite sexy as it involved the careful positioning and adjustment it was an act of consciously dressing not just quick functional dressing.

Having adjusted both stockings to her satisfaction Gail looked at herself in the mirror, honestly if she hadn't known it was her she would never have recognised the sexual creature she saw in the mirror. She slid the pencil skirt back on and checked that the stocking tops were not revealed by the split in the skirt. As she started to walk out of the booth she loved the feeling of the silky stockings under the tight skirt.

"OK you were absolutely spot on. Stockings really do work well with this outfit, you can't tell I am wearing them, but they feel sexy and amazing under this skirt."

Rebecca just nodded, "Told ya!"

"OK keep the stockings on I have a casual skirt that I want you to try on with those as well."

Gail was kept busy for the next 30 minutes or so trying on various skirts and outfits for a more casual look. While the black skater style skirt that Rebecca had handed her did work well with stockings the rest she wasn't sure about.

"Errrr you remember I am turning 40 right?" Gail said as she held up a tiny skirt that Rebecca had handed her.

"You've got great legs, you need to show em off."

Gail slid the tiny skirt up her legs and realised straight away there was no way to wear this with stockings it was way to short, she quickly took them off and looked at herself in the simple top and mini-skirt combo. She wasn't sure but still wanted to push herself.

"Not sure about this!" She said walking from behind the screen.

"Rebecca had a good long look, "Yeah maybe you are right, your legs look amazing in it but maybe it is just a bit too short, can you think of anywhere you would wear something like that?"

Gail considered it, "Not really, I just think it's not quite right for me."

"OK right then," Rebecca said heading back to the rail.

Gail was kept busy for the next 15 minutes trying on various different skirts until they settled on mid-thigh being her preferred length and Gail had picked out a couple of outfits she was really happy with for wearing out with friends or at BBQ's etc.

"Satisfy my curiosity try this," Rebecca said handing Gail a short black item that she assumed was a skirt.

Gail pulled the skirt which seemed to be as much lycra or elastic as it was material up her legs and onto her hips, the skirt was a simple tight skirt that stretch over her hips, covered her bum and then simply stretched under her cheeks but even Gail thought it looked sexy as hell.

Rebecca almost squealed, "Oh my god look at how sexy you look. Right give me a second."

She returned with a dress that was a combination of shimmering gold and black almost zig zag stripes, "This has a similar style but I think will work brilliantly on you."

Stepping into the dress Gail noticed it was lined which made it easier to move into position, as she slid her arms through and started to smooth it down she immediately saw what Rebecca had meant, despite not being as obviously stretchy the hem of this dress covered her bum and no more and clung to her in exactly the same was as the elastic skirt. It clung to every part of her body and as she studied herself in the mirror she knew she was going to buy this it was a look that made her feel super sexy.

"WOW, just wow!" Rebecca said as Gail walked round, "You're taking that right cause it looks like it was painted on you, and you look sexy as hell."

Gail nodded, "Yeah I think this might actually be the dress for my 40th party."

"Fabulous, 40 and flirty if you're wearing that we probably need to add fucked senseless to the F's as well!"

"Ha well if a girl can't dress up and show off on her 40th when can she? Right I think I'm done really. I need to get another pair of the skinny jeans you sold me the last time but maybe in black this time?"

"Sure," Rebecca replied, "Just give me a moment to go get em."

Gail decided to wait and try on the jeans she was sure they would fit but having tried everything else on she figured there was no rush to dress while waiting on this final item. Sure enough when Rebecca handed them round they fitted Gail like a second skin and she really liked them in black.

Gail had actually sent Rebecca a picture of the babydoll that Tom liked and had cum over so she was ready for the tiny garment to be handed to her.

"Are we ready for come fuck me clothes then?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yes, really looking forward to trying these on."

Rebecca came back and handed Gail the options they had discussed earlier. "This one is the closest match," she said referring to the picture Gail had sent.

Gail slowly stripped naked and slid the tiny little crotchless panties on, looking in the mirror her newly bare pussy lips peaked out from beneath the fabric, she knew Tom would love this. Trying on the baby doll, she loved how it skimmed her body and cupped her breasts with her nipples looking large and she thought she looked quite sexy.

Gail quickly assessed the other options they were largely the same just slightly different styles and decided to just go with the one she had on. She quickly dressed and handed it to Rebecca. She valued the young girls opinion but for some reason wanted Tom to be the first person that saw her dressed like this.

"OK so let's get that rung up and I hope you are on some kind of bonus?"

"Yeah personal shopping is good for me that way so thanks for coming back and using me for this!"

"You earned it after the help that last time," Gail said with a big smile.

Arriving home Gail was met by an empty house which she was happy with as it gave her plenty of time to hang things up and reorganise her lingerie draw ready for the new items after she had put them all on a delicate wash cycle.

She sat down in her favourite armchair with a glass of wine, her current book and waited on her family to return home, she expected to have to do the standard fashion show! Though obviously a part of that would only be for Tom later!

"Hey you're home," Tom said as he opened the door.

"Love your hair, really nice do, takes a few years off you I reckon," Tom said.

"Charmer," Gail replied with a huge smile, compliments on her appearance were still pretty new to her even from her Husband.

"'Mon then show us the outfits!" Tom demanded.

"OK, OK," Gail laughed as she headed upstairs to change.

Gail decided that modelling the work outfits she would slip on the stockings and suspenders as she had felt really sexy wearing them and wondered if anyone would be able to tell!

Gail slipped the little black dress on, strapped on the black ankle strap heels and went back downstairs. As she appeared in the doorway to the lounge she put her hands on her hips, struck a pose and then did a little twirl as she walked in.

"This is for work really but I think it would work on a night out as well!"

"You look stunning, in that," Tom was clearly impressed and from her point of view it looked like he was devouring her with his eyes.

"Well I was aiming for smart and sexy, but I'll take stunning," she said with a little smile.

Gail quickly changed into the wrap dress, she really liked this look and imagined it could work well on a Friday if she ever took the plunge and actually went out for the normal after works drinks. She was pleased to see Tom gulp as he took in her curves and legs in this dress which was definitely shorter than anything she had worn previously.

"OK now that is sexy," He said.

"Well thank you, I really love this dress. OK last work outfit is a bit different."

As Gail changed, she was really enjoying the attention, she thought was however looking forward to modelling the super short party dress, she bet that Tom would be almost drooling

Tom's face was a picture as Gail sashayed into the lounge dressed up as Rebecca had termed it as the ultimate sexy secretary.

"Wow, well that is something else," he spluttered.

"Thanks darling, OK so that's work done just a couple of casual tops and another pair of jeans and a dress I think might be perfect for that party you are planning for me Tom?"

Gail had bought a few different skirts and tops but knew that 4 or 5 outfits modelling in the house was the max before it got boring. She returned back to the room, took off the stockings and suspender belt and pulled on the black jeans and pulled on one of the tight tops she had selected. This was a purely casual weekend type outfit in her head but she loved the way the top made her breasts really stand out.

Tom was less fussed by the casual outfits having gotten used to her new casual look over the last few weeks she left on the top she was wearing and pulled on the skater skirt debating whether to put any stockings on but decided against it.

"Love your legs in this skirt babe."

She smiled and replied, "In that case you should love the potential party dress which I am modelling next."

Gail shimmied into the dress, she would never have considered this dress never mind bought it months ago but as she looked at herself in the mirror she didn't quite recognise the woman looking back who was confident and sexy. Words she would have never used to describe herself before. This dress clung to every curve of her body and her legs looked long and shapely in it.

"Not bad girl, not bad at all." She muttered to herself.

"Bloody Hell," Tom spluttered as Gail walked through the door. Gail had expected that reaction but was still surprised she could have this impact.

"You like?" she asked doing a little twirl.

"Oh yes," Tom replied his eyes almost bulging out of his head. In his wildest dreams his wife had never dressed like this. He was stunned, aroused and still checking it actually was his wife.

As she walked up the stairs Tom was getting a good look right up her dress.

"Honey you need to know any guy walking behind you on the stairs can see everything in that dress."

"Haha well anyone that takes the time to look should get a little reward, don't you think?"

As they got into their room she showed him the bags full of lingerie. "Some sexy little things for you to strip me out of."

Tom was just having a look when she lifted a bag up and said, "This has your surprise in it, did you keep your promise?"

Tom raised a hand up, "I promise that I have not cum since you sucked me off."

"Good, I want all that pent-up frustration brought to bed tonight."

"After your little fashion parade, I don't think that will be a problem." Tom replied with a laugh.

"I really like your choice for the party, none of our friends will expect you to dress like that so will make you stand out looking fabulous and 40."

Gail kind of winced at the 40 mention she still wasn't comfortable with it, how it made her feel or the idea of a stupid party that was more about showing off then having a genuinely good time but she had some plans here to make it less showy and more fun the dress was the start of those. Gail was busy putting things away and getting things ready for a first wash for the next wee while and was looking forward to pizza and a glass of wine while awaiting the chance to dress up for Tom and fuck him senseless. Gail reflected that so far the changes she had made to her life had mainly been good for her and Tom and seemed to have stunned them out of their stupor. She knew that she still needed more to experiment and that might be the real test for them. Still with the new confidence in Tom and his new interest who knew he might well end up being the one that pushed things. She knew he had been working out a bit and drinking less and he was starting to look pretty good on it she thought. I bet his sexy little secretary is just gagging to fuck him nowadays she thought. Gail knew Tom had hired her just for her looks and as they had discussed briefly the other night she knew Tom would love to fuck her but beyond her telling him he could the other night they had never openly discussed this. Right she thought to herself time for a glass of wine and I hope that pizza has arrived.

Not long after pizza Tom pipped up, "So errrrrr about that surprise?"

"What surprise?" She couldn't help but tease him a bit. Before Tom could respond Gail leaned over and said, "I have a few surprises for you tonight. Give me 15 minutes, bring the bottle up and see me in the bedroom."

Gail slipped out of her clothes, pulled on the very expensive hold up stockings she had bought, then pulled up the sheer open crotch panties and pulled on the babydoll. She looked at herself in the mirror, Wow girl who knew you could look this sexy and who knew I would ever wear anything like this because I know it turns Tom on!

Gail positioned herself on the bed and waited for Tom to come upstairs, she heard his steps start up and put on her best, though, as she admitted to herself, not well practiced sex kitten pout.

Tom stopped outside the door and Gail could imagine that he was preparing himself mentally for seeing the image he had been fantasising about made flesh and in his newly sexually confident wife. She wondered how he would react to her bare pussy!

Tom almost dropped the wine as he entered the room, Gail looked amazing in the babydoll and stockings, man he loved her legs in those things.

"Wow," He finally managed to splutter.

"You like?" Gail said as she ran a hand down her body and slowly spread her legs revealing the crotchless panties and her shaved pussy to his gaze.

"Oh god did you shave your pussy?"

"No I had it waxed, its smooth as silk you are gonna love it."

Tom put the bottle of wine down and somehow still managed to keep his gaze on his wife, he thought that the fantasy would be better than the reality but now he knew that the reality was better. He was rock hard and didn't have a clue what to do next.

Gail lay back on the bed, spread her legs and pulled her knees up giving Tom a great view of her pussy lips pouting through the gash in the panties. Slowly she slide her manicured fingers across and through her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmmm so smooth, I need licked Tom, come and lick my pussy?"

Tom practically ripped his clothes off as he moved towards the bed almost moaning out loud as his erect cock sprang free. He stopped to finally remove his clothes not wanting to trip and moved towards his goal this newly smooth pussy encased in flimsy fabric. Up close it was like a frame for Gail's cunt.

Gail had started to work on her pussy as Tom removed his clothes and was pumping her fingers in and out of herself with her head back enjoying the feel of her fingers on her newly bare pussy lips she felt so dirty and sexy.

As Tom ran his hands up her stocking clad legs she removed her fingers and waited on his tongue.

Gail moaned as she felt Tom's breath on her bare pussy.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," she groaned as his tongue met her warm smooth pussy lips.

"OH that feels amazing, so good, do you like it?"

Tom had pretty much lost his ability to think as he lowered himself towards her pussy and ran his tongue up along her newly bare lips. He couldn't believe how soft they felt against his tongue and how he was able to use his tongue differently now there was nothing between them.

"I love it, it looks amazing, feels so soft and you taste horny." He panted lifting his head.

Gail smiled, "Good now make me cum."

Gail was in heaven, she had days of pent up sexual need, heightened by her pamper session, new sensations from her bare pussy lips and being dressed up as Tom's fantasy object. So as Tom split her pussy lips with his tongue she moaned loudly and tangled her hands in his hair.

"Oh yes, babe yes." She cooed feeling the flat of his tongue divide her folds deliciously sending shocks of sexual energy through her.

Tom settled in between her legs and as Gail let her pent-up need and sexual desire flood through her being she noticed that Tom was slowly and surely becoming better at cunnilingus a skill she definitely wanted him to master. However, he had started well.

Gail threw her head back as Tom set to licking her cunt.