Turning 40 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see but for now you need to sneak back to your room and I need a shower I seem to be covered in cum."

Mark laughed and started to drag his pretty knackered ass out of the bed. As he started to pull his clothes on he was thinking to himself that he had seldom had such invigorating, challenging sex in his life. Gail had really been a very surprising sexual encounter. He was already pondering how to sleep with her again!

After saying their goodbyes Gail was happy to step into a steaming hot shower and reflect on the night. Hell she had enjoyed every second of that. She'd been taken against a wall barely dressed which as she thought about it almost made her pussy moisten and the pounding had been soooo good.

"Well girl she reflected you wanted a change, you wanted to do something new and wild. Think we achieved it. Question is what now?"

Immediately she had to head home, she had a promise to keep to Tom and of course now that something significant had happened she had to hope that Tom would remain cool with what had happened and she was curious about how he would react and where things went next.

"Life wont be dull," she thought to herself as she stepped out of the shower.