Turning 40 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes, pull my lips apart, get your tongue in me," she commanded needing more stimulation on her lips.

Tom hooked a thumb each side of her pussy and opened her vulva wide exposing her sensitive inner lips and slowly ran his tongue up her pussy.

"Oh god yes, that's it," Gail gasped.

As Tom worked her pussy with long straight hard strokes Gail could feel her belly start to tighten and that gorgeous warmth start to spread through her body, but she wanted, no needed more.

"Suck my clit, oh god suck it, yessssssssssss," she hissed as Tom drew her hard clit into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. Gail put both her feet over Toms shoulders as her body started to convulse in the first waves of her orgasm.

"Oh god yes, I need this, more give me more," She screamed as Tom slid 2 fingers deep into her gash, plunging them quickly in and out of her needy pussy.

"Uh, uh, uh,uh, uh, OH FUCK," Gail's legs spasmed up into the air as her orgasm hit her and her hands pulled Toms face tight against her quivering quim.

"AAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, throwing her head back as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

Finally as the powerful waves finished she let go of Tom's head, allowing him to catch a breath and moved her feet back onto the bed.

Tom sat up and looked at his wife lying on the bed coming down from an orgasm he had given her and once again he wondered just why he had been so reticent about going down on her, why he needed her to take charge and looking at her flushed and panting he knew that soon, really soon she would need to be fucked by someone other than him. It hit him like a sledgehammer this realisation that somehow, he just knew soon Gail would spread her legs and fuck another man who would in all likelihood fuck her better than Tom ever had.

As this thought hit him something snapped in him a bit, he was still massively aroused by his wife dressed the way he had asked her too he doubted he had ever been harder than he was right now looking at her flushed, spread eagle and coming down from her orgasm dressed like a slut and if he was honest he enjoyed being told what to do. But he also wanted to be in charge sometimes.

"Get on your knees," Tom said to Gail.

Gail complied without speaking. She was surprised Tom had finally asked her to do something sexual usually he was so passive. This she thought is what I need a bit of damn passion, I've dressed up like his fantasy he should damn well want me.

She looked back over her shoulder, "Fuck me, fuck me hard." She was still surprised sometimes at the words coming out of her own mouth but one thing she knew now if she didn't tell Tom what she wanted, didn't ask for what she needed then she would be back having unfulfilling vanilla sex and that was absolutely not what she wanted.

Tom surged forward and Gail gasped as she felt his cock brush across her newly exposed labia and then groaned, "OH yes," as he plunged all the way inside her.

As his cock penetrated her she had a sudden flash in her mind of how Marks large cock would feel penetrating her, how different would it feel, how deep would he go inside her. This was really the first time she had thought of him sexually since she had sucked him having been too involved in her own thoughts and needs but with a jolt she realised, as Tom started to pound her from behind, that she wanted to fuck Mark, needed to would be more accurate. She was so lost in that thought and the sensations coursing through her body that she almost cried out the wrong name for a second.

"Oh Mmmmm, Tom that's it," she spluttered.

As Tom continued to pound her for the first time in her life she was imagining fucking another man, she was imagining fucking Mark with his long, thick cock. The thoughts and imagination the sheer strength of lust and pent up desire flooding through her was too much and as Tom continued to pound her she started to push back against him.

"More, give me more," she screamed. Dropping her head down onto her arms as Tom absolutely slammed his cock into her willing pussy. She needed to cum, need to cum really hard and as she felt her orgasm start to build she slid a hand between her legs, found her clit and started to flick it with her finger tips needing both sensations to cum.

Tom was lost in the moment, he had loved the view of her cunt peeking through the crotchless panties and was enjoying the sensation of them rubbing along his cock as he thrust into her pussy. He felt his balls start to rise and as Gail's hand slipped down to massage her clit her leaned over, grabbed both tits in his hands and started to tweak her nipples.

Gail's body exploded, with Tom fucking her harder than he ever had including she thought their wedding night, with her finger on her clit and Tom's hands roughly squeezing her nipples she was in sensory overload.

She threw her face forward into the pillow and still moaned loudly into the room, "Unnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh." As her orgasm hit her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned again as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"OH god Gail you're so sexy," Tom panted as he thrust deeply into her and exploded in his own orgasm emptying wave after wave of cum into her pussy.

They both collapsed on the bed panting.

"So you like this outfit then?" Gail asked with a smirk, she knew full well he did.

"Oh god yes, you look so sexy in that and god I love your waxed pussy." He replied pulling her close to him.

"I liked it when you told me to get on my knees you should do that more often," Gail said with a smile playing over her face. She had needed Tom to be more present in their relationship sexually and she was glad he seemed to be responding. She thought if they both embraced new things their sex life could be even better.

"Tom you know I messed around with Mark and this kicked a lot of this off?"

"Uhhu," he replied.

"how do you feel? I feel I have been searching for something, changing and taking you along and I can tell you are enjoying the changes in our relationship, but what do you think?"

Tom knew he needed to be honest. "I wasn't sure about that until just now, I think I realised that you do need to experiment and that I know you will fuck someone else, I think you need it? And I think I probably do too. I've been so reticent to admit to myself that I want to learn new things too I mean I only slept with 2 other people before you so yeah."

Tom sort of tailed off and Gail knew what her meant, they had married too young really and had done the right thing to stay together but now they both realised they needed to experiment, with each-others trust and permission or fall apart as a couple. Which she knew she didn't want.

"Good, I still think you should fuck your secretary," Gail said with a shrug and a smile as she cuddled into his warm body.

Tom just laughed but he knew that if he could he would.

"What about us swinging or finding another couple? I think we've just given each other permission to experiment but swinging we could do together."

Gail had never considered this. But as Tom said it a thrill had ran through her, regular sex with strangers or even people they go to know could be interesting.

"Let's look into that a bit more. I think we both might like it."

As they both snuggled down they were lost in their own thoughts. Gail thinking over her fantasy of fucking Mark while Tom was drilling her and Tom was lost in his thoughts about his sexy little secretary and how unbeknown to Gail she had been teasing him for months with accidental stocking shows and bending over so he could see her tits.

They drifted off to sleep in a happy little glow.

Monday

Gail was dressing for work and she was going for all new clothes. She had decided to wear the wrap dress, black ankle strap heels, her La Perla underwear and black stockings. Gail was still surprised at how confident she felt dressing like this and was looking forward to her morning in the office and afternoon in court in her new clothes.

As Gail boarded her train she was aware of an older male commuter who was staring at her intently as she boarded the underground. She was used as a woman to getting male attention but with her new clothes she had noticed more obvious male attention.

She managed to find a seat, a bit of a rarity on the underground and sat down taking time to arrange her dress making sure she didn't flash anyone but happily showing off her legs as she crossed them.

She looked towards the chap that had been staring at her and caught his gaze, he blushed and looked away obviously embarrassed to have been caught checking her out. However, as the trip continued Gail caught his gaze coming back to her time and time again. She was also aware of a few other men younger and her age checking her out.

As Gail had never thought of herself as super attractive. Or the kind of woman that men lusted after this was all making her feel good about the changes that she had made in her appearance and her clothes. As she sat reading her book but looking up and occasionally catching a male gaze checking her out she had a realisation she could fuck any of these guys, any of them. She swallowed, the realisation of her own sexuality finally hitting her.

She bit her lip as she realised, I can fuck Mark because I want to and because he wants me, but I don't need to I could fuck any of these guys. I could fuck any guy! OK she admitted to herself some guys will have self-control and be in relationships but as she sat there the power she had suddenly hit her. Mark probably just wanted her as another conquest, she had caught up with the gossip over lunch with her assistant recently. I on the other hand she thought can sleep with anyone I want?

Suddenly the partners quarterly social seemed a lot more interesting. If she was being honest with herself she knew she felt she had unfinished business with Mark and having fantasised about him, she squirmed in her seat thinking about it, she probably did want him but she was glad to have had the realisation that she was desirable, fuckable and she knew she was definitely going to the social event in a couple of weeks and not leaving after one drink.

Gail walked into the office with an immediate task in mind for her assistant Olivia.

"Hey Olivia, good weekend?"

"Hey........." Olivia's voice tailed off as she looked up as Gail entered.

"Wow did someone say shopping trip at the weekend? You look amazing that dress is gorgeous," she gushed.

"Thanks, yeah had a bit of a wardrobe overhaul at the weekend, everything on me is new, glad you like it."

Olivia stood up to admire the dress, "Oh wow is this DVF? She is the absolute boss of wrap dresses."

"Yeah it is, I couldn't help myself this dress is just too nice, once I tried it on I had to have it," Gail replied.

Olivia was returning to her seat as she spoke, "Looks awesome on you Gail and I love those shoes they are perfect with it."

Gail was very pleased with her assistant's response as she could not recall a single occasion when she had previously commented on her clothes. If Olivia was commenting, then Rebecca must have got the styling spot on.

"Yeah my personal shopper has a great eye and is very enthusiastic, I can give you her details if you want?"

"Yeah please, though not sure I can stretch to the DVF yet maybe for a special occasion." Olivia replied.

"Rebecca is great whatever your budget and there is no charge for her services really give her a call and tell her I introduced you. She should give you a lot of attention after the commission she got from me at the weekend."

Olivia took the card and laughed, "Yeah well if you bought all that and more I can only imagine she likes you."

Gail laughed absolutely loving the fact her assistant was suddenly taking advice from her.

"Anyway listen I've been a bit lax but the Partners Social is in a couple of weeks and I really need a hotel close by as I wont be able to get home afterwards unless I taxi it and might be nicer to stumble to bed when the night is over."

Olivia did not do well in hiding her surprise, "You're going to the social?"

Gail shrugged, "Yeah, yeah I know my reputation turn up, buy one drink, leave right?"

Olivia simply nodded.

"Well I've been here long enough now, think I have a decent enough reputation so time to let the hair down, I'm not a fuddy duddy you know!"

Olivia laughed, "Well we did kind of assume you might be you know that though?"

Gail did know this but felt that her explanation was a reasonable one, "Oh yes, I know but yes I am going, have been able to carve out some time for it and I'm looking forward to letting my hair down in this place for the first time. It can be hard joining a new firm to strike a balance. I maybe focussed too much on the job and not enough on the getting to know people part but it's easy enough to fix."

"Looking forward to it then boss, I'll have a look at the options and ping them through to you ok?"

"That's great thanks." With that Gail strutted on through to her office.

The morning passed quickly for Gail with client meetings and a fair few case files to read through she realised she had a busy 2 weeks in court and was already looking forward to the social that Friday night. With a bit of luck, she should be finished with her scheduled case by the Thursday but even if it dragged to the Friday she was confident it would finish then allowing her to really relax and have some fun.

At lunchtime Olivia popped her head round the door, "Hey listen I managed to get you a room in the hotel the social is being held in, it's a bit pricey but you know you can't get closer. Want me to book it?"

"Please Olivia that sounds great, make sure they add on breakfast I'm sure I'll need it."

Olivia laughed at that, "Yeah sure you will, I checked with a few of the other PA's looks like quite a few of the lawyers and partners are staying there so it might be party central. Well it usually is anyway."

Gail looked up, "Sounds like a backstory I need to know?"

Olivia came into her office and shut the door, "Yeah well you really haven't been here that long and usually just do the show face and off thing, which believe me as you said was probably the smart thing when you are new. Buuuuuut you should probably know that these events have a bit of a reputation."

Gail was intrigued now, "OK so fill me in, don't spare me the gory details."

Olivia sat forward, "OK so we've had these events once a quarter for the last few years since the firm really went on the recruit the best young talent drive and initially I think they were mainly just the partners turned up, had a drink, nominated someone to stay and they paid the bill after the interns and grads had all gone crazy and of course back then the rumours were all about the young team.

Gail nodded encouraging Olivia to continue.

"Couple of years ago though things started to change the Partners I think were more comfortable with the culture of the company and the people in it, so they started to relax and hang out at the events more. Thing is though if the partners stay so does everyone else. So, everyone is now there the full night and we have a room full of drunk people and now their bosses and above are all there."

Gail thought she had an idea where this was going, "OK so?"

"So, just before you joined at the second one things really changed, there had been rumours after the first one that one of the grads had fucked their boss, but the next event was wild. Apparently if you pour a party atmosphere into a bunch of ambition then most of the girls will turn up in tiny barely there dresses, flirt stupidly with anyone they think will help them get ahead and of course things happen."

Gail laughed, "Every company is like that a bit though."

"You'll see for yourself though, it's blatant now interns reckon they can secure the all important first job if they screw the right person, and it's not just the senior men that are getting some extra if you know what I mean?"

Gail laughed, here she was worrying about potentially fucking Mark or someone else at the social and it turned out it was a total fuckfest!

"But it's all just rumour right?"

Olivia shrugged, "Mainly yes but some of it is pretty obvious and some of the partners seem to enjoy the attention and let's be honest there is nothing worse than a 60 year old guy coming onto a 23 year old!"

Gail shuddered, "Yeah it's not a good look. So, the other senior female lawyers are flirted with by the younger males?"

"Oh god yes, looking like that you are gonna have grads all over you in 2 weeks' time, you might actually have to fight them off."

Gail laughed, "Well thanks for letting me know, I am sure I can handle the evening and if It turns into an all out orgy at least I have a room upstairs!"

"I actually think there was an orgy in one of the rooms the last time!"

Gail sat back, "Well thanks for letting me know, you have certainly set my expectations now I shall be avidly watching to see who flirts with who and which couple mysteriously disappear at around the same time?"

"We can compare notes?" Olivia stated as she headed for the door.

"I'll get that all confirmed for you."

Gail nodded and returned to her work with her thoughts already whirling about the social. She laughed as she realised that she had genuinely been concerned about her professional reputation but had obviously been blind or naïve(she knew it was a bit of both really)to not notice that there was always a real buzz about the place when the social came around. Now she understood why it was a big thing for everyone.

As Gail headed home Olivia was just packing up her desk.

"Put the booking in your diary boss," She said as Gail opened her office door.

"Thanks, did you copy Tom as usual?" She asked remembering that she usually asked for Tom to be copied in to her diary invites that were out of normal hours.

"Yep sure did," Olivia replied.

"OK thanks see you tomorrow."

"See ya boss and looking forward to what you wear for court tomorrow!"

Gail hadn't thought about court tomorrow apart from the case notes but with Olivia's comment ringing in her ears she was starting to plan her look for the next day.

The tube home was packed as usual and unlike her trip in Gail was unable to get any satisfaction from seeing men check her out. She was aware of a few illicit touches which gave her a little thrill even though she knew each one was an assault on her as a woman! Being sexually desired and desirable was starting to become quite intoxicating for her.

It was the usual chaos on returning home with things needing done, food to be made and for her case note to be read so it was quite late when she had a chance to talk to Tom at any length.

"Crazy day sorry and big case starts tomorrow," she said as she rolled into bed

Tom looked up from his book this he was well used to when she had a big case she always stayed up late studying case notes. "No worries he replied."

"Did you get the invite from Olivia for the Partners social?"

"Yeah got it, wasn't too surprised you were gonna stay over and actually attend this one," he replied.

Gail snuggled down next to him, "About time really, have focussed too much on the work side of the role and not enough on the networking."

Tom looked down at her, "Networking is that what we're calling it these days?"

Gail laughed, "Yes Tom networking, anything else is an added benefit!"

Tom couldn't help himself really, "Is Mark going?"

Gail shrugged, "Don't know is it a problem if he is?"

Tom suspected Mark would definitely try to bed Gail, but what he wasn't sure about was Gail's attitude to Mark.

"Not a problem just wondered if you two had plans?"

"No plans, haven't spoken to him for a while, I know your probably wondering if I plan to fuck him and if I'm being honest I know there is some unresolved sexual tension between us but honestly Tom I don't have a plan and if something does happen it will be because I want it to"