Turning 40 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom seemed to relax at that, "You will tell me if something happens?"

Gail shrugged, "Do you want to know something happened or do you want the specifics?"

Gail watched as Tom swallowed before speaking, "I want the details Gail, oh god the details will be amazing if you tell me in bed and you know...."

Gail knew, "Yeah I get the idea Tom and just so we're clear I want to know too."

"OK," he replied.

The Social

Gail was in a great mood as she headed to the hotel, she'd won her landmark case in the morning, had a great lunch with her boss afterwards where he congratulated her, and she was very much in the mood to celebrate.

Gail took her time getting ready, she had checked in with a few people and knew the young girls would be going all out short and sexy but that most of the more senior staff would go for a more evening dress look.

Gail had decided to wear the little black dress that showed off her breasts to good effect, she hadn't yet worn this to work so it would be a new look to most people. The sexy secretary look just didn't seem to be right for this event despite her plans.

Gail took a shower and gave her legs a bit of a smoothing using wax strips she had bought, and she gave her pussy a quick going over as well until she was happy she was smooth and feeling sexy. She pulled on her sexy black stockings and black lace lingerie. She felt amazing as she slipped the dress on and buckled on her high heels.

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror the Wonderbra really did make her tits look much bigger than they were! Amazing what some material could achieve she thought.

It was time for the party to begin and as she thought about heading downstairs she started to get butterflies in her stomach, she knew there was a chance she could end up having sex with someone tonight, though not definitely she had been put off a bit by Mark's reputation he had certainly made an impact with the interns and grads. This put her off, but she couldn't find any gossip suggesting he had tried to screw someone more senior for career gain. She probably would have been more bothered by that than him enjoying his sexual freedom.

Shaking her thoughts loose she strode out of her room, into the corridor and hit the down button on the elevator. Time for her to find out what this event was like for herself and not rely on gossip! As she moved through the hotel to the room for the party she saw a fair few of the young girls and really noticed how they were all dressed sexually but that a fair few of them carried themselves the way Gail would have a few months ago. Ahhh confidence it doesn't come easily to everyone she thought.

In a way she kind of felt sorry for the girls that were dressed sexy but didn't look confident, they were, she felt, having to compete on an uneven playing field if career success could be determined by fucking your way to a good job. She wondered how many girls genuinely had slept their way to a better position?

As she entered the room just behind the group of girls she saw Olivia and a few others she worked with more closely and headed over.

Olivia waved as she approached, "Looking good boss!" She said with a big smile and a hug.

"Thanks Olivia but really tonight Gail will do please!"

Olivia laughed, "Sure boss lady, nah only kidding, Gail. Anyway, go get a drink."

Gail did just that and moved towards the bar noticing that most people were in groups drinking and chatting just now. Getting a glass of champagne off of one of the waiting staff that they always seem to have at these sorts of events she wandered around.

Gail knew most of the senior partners and a fair few of the others and as she moved away from the bar she found herself in polite conversation with many of them.

It seemed to Gail that the event was a bit of a blur at times so many people wanted to congratulate her on her court case and of course a fair few were surprised she was actually here at the back of 9pm.

As she stood talking at the edge of the tables watching Olivia shamelessly dirty dancing with one of the young lawyers she felt a hand on her should and shivered as she felt a breath on the back of her neck as Mark's voice said, "I hear congratulations are in order?"

Gail turned and in doing so almost turned into Mark's arms but managed to get a bit of distance quickly, "Yes they are thank you," she said as she enjoyed his presence and rugged good looks.

Mark raised is glass in a toast as their glasses chinked they were both looking at each other with undisguised lust. As she realised this Gail knew she was going to fuck Mark tonight and with this realisation she felt her pussy moisten in response to her heightening sexual state.

"Surprised to see you here." Mark stated.

Gail smiled and moved next to him so she could continue to watch the flirting and so she was not gazing at him with come fuck me eyes.

"Well winning the big case felt like the right occasion for a celebration."

Mark nodded and she could see him looking at her breasts checking out her new cleavage which she had given him a great view of.

Gail decided to let him know she knew about his reputation, "Surprised you're not out in the throng by now actually. Isn't that how these events usually go for you?"

She was pleased with his initial startled realisation that she had tuned into gossip since he had last tried to fuck her. In his defence he recovered pretty quickly.

"Ha my reputation finally catches up with me I see."

Gail simply nodded and sipped her drink. Using her silence to urge him to say more.

Mark for once seemed lost for words with Gail staying silent and watching him over the top of her glass as she sipped her drink.

Mark leaned towards her, "Does my reputation worry you or excite you?"

Gail smirked she knew he wouldn't be able to resist trying to take charge and turn it back on her.

"Actually neither," she replied noting his arched eyebrow. "Reputations can be created, reality is all that matters?"

She knew this would be a challenge to him but before he could react Gail started to walk towards the dance floor with a simple, "Comin?" Directed back at Mark.

Gail smiled as Mark shot after her like a dog after a ball!

Gail took up a position in the centre of the now largely dirty dancing that most couples appeared to be engaged in. She remembered grinding her pussy on Mark before and was not surprised to look over and see Olivia flushed and looking like her next words to her partner would be, "Take upstairs and fuck me." Olivia and her partner were not the only couple that looked like they would be "disappearing" soon.

Gail started to sway to the music which was a dance tune that she was only vaguely aware of the track but that didn't matter as in the press of bodies she became acutely aware of just one! She was glad to see that Mark seemed to be a mixture of uncertain and his normal cock-sure as she danced with him but continued to keep her distance.

As the dancing continued Gail couldn't help but remember how good she had felt being in Marks arms before nor how well he had made her body feel alive. As she thought about this she felt Marks hand on her hip.

He had closed the distance as she had been lost in thought, but as her thoughts had been of him and his hands on her body she was happy to feel his hands on her hips. She smiled at him as she placed her arms around his neck.

"Hey you," she smiled at him.

"God you look hotter than the last time we danced." Mark spluttered.

Gail banked his comment and pushed herself against him, "Hotter than last time, you have no idea," she whispered into his ear.

While Mark obviously had no context to this comment she could feel his thought process jumping to some conclusions which arrived at his dick quite quickly as she felt that swell between them. By this time Gail knew how she wanted this evening to end up and she had no intention of being seduced and cajoled into anything she wanted to make it clear this was her choice but maybe make him work for it a bit as well!

As they danced they did start to move together nicely and Gail could feel his hands exploring her body while not actually pawing her in public.

Gail let herself be led while she watched others getting quite frisky with each other on the dance floor. It reminded her of her first dance with Mark and how he had made her cum right on his leg. God that had been the start of all this.

Gail could tell that Mark was sussing out where he stood right now but was also being slightly restrained due to this being a works event. She decided to tease him a bit!

Gail danced out of Marks reach allowing her body to sway to the music and found herself next to Olivia. The 2 woman smiled at each other and allowed themselves to ignore their partners and dance together for the rest of the song.

This had the effect Gail was hoping as Mark was effectively shuffling, waiting on her attention to come back on him. As the next song started Olivia hugged Gail as the 2 women hugged and returned to their respective partners. As Gail danced back towards Mark his face light up.

"Did you miss me?" Gail said into his ear.

Mark clearly feeling a bit less concerned now replied, "Of course what man wouldn't?"

As they danced Gail and Mark progressively got closer until in many ways they were simply swaying to the music. Gail was conscious of his manhood pressing against her. And couldn't stop herself thinking about him fucking her. As they danced Gail's mind played out a scene of her on her back with her legs over Mark's shoulders as he absolutely pounded her deeply into the bed.

Mark said something and lost in thought Gail had to stammer, "Sorry what?"

Mark laughed, "I just asked where you were staying or are you getting a taxi home?"

"Ahhhh right yeah sorry my mind wandered there. I'm staying here as it happens. You?"

Marks eyes danced when he heard that Gail was staying at this hotel.

"I'm in here as well."

Gail tapped him on the chest, "Well in that case we can prop up the bar until they throw us out." And with that she headed towards the bar. With Mark following in her wake and clearly not 100% sure what the hell was going on. As they ordered drinks Gail took a seat at the bar, it was relatively quiet and you could talk and as the night had progressed the number of people had reduced so that most were on the dance floor or sitting in groups at tables.

Mark sat next to Gail and with no-one really within easy earshot said, "No dance floor grinding this time?"

"That would be very inappropriate young man."

"Inappropriate is normally my modus operandi at these events though!"

"So I've heard and yet here you are sitting next to old, married, unavailable me!"

"Old? Really have you seen yourself? You are one of the hottest women here. Honestly sex on legs."

Gail laughed at that, "Well thank you young man, but I think I'm old enough to be your hot aunt tbh."

Mark knew this was flirting but the fact she had called herself a hot aunt had kind of set him back a bit as he thought about his actual aunt who he definitely did not want to fuck.

"Yeah my aunt isn't quite that hot and anyway you're only a couple of years older than me surely?"

Gail was almost 10 years older than Mark she reckoned. "Oh I think it's a bit more than that but I don't really think age matters much really?"

Mark was nodding furiously as Gail continued. "So what is the most inappropriate thing you've done at one of these events?" She arched an eye as she said this challenging Mark.

"It depends what you think is appropriate I guess, I've been to 3 of these events and I've always pulled."

"You're not gonna pull sitting her chatting up me though are you?" Gail said, she couldn't help herself but did find herself somewhat delighted when his quick fire response was.

"Oh but I think that I might?"

Gail leaned towards him and put her hand on his thigh, on the bar side so it would be hard for anyone to see and said into his ear. "So you want to fuck an older married woman then?"

As this was literally what Mark wanted his cock started to swell at the very thought. Looking down at her hand, he placed his own on top of it and replied. "Not any older married woman, just you, I want to fuck you!"

Their heads were so close now, the two joined hands gently intertwining that this was starting to feel intimate and that at any moment one could simply kiss the other. A public display was not what Gail wanted but the moment stretched with neither of them wanting to break it.

Gail eventually sat back, took a pull on her drink and smiled at Mark. She reached over to the bar and picked up one of the bar napkins and a pen. She simply wrote her room number on the bar and gave it to Mark.

"I'm going to say my goodbyes and be seen to leave. Don't be seen to follow and if you truly do want to do what you say I will see you in my room but not quickly be seen without me OK?"

Mark might have been a complete horndog with a massive hard on but he wasn't an idiot and got the point. Discretion was important. For the first time in his life he wasn't in control and he found it intriguing and a hell of a turn on.

"Yeah sure," he said at a lower conversation level and continued a bit louder.

"Thanks for the drink and dance it was good to finally see you at one of these."

Gail placed her hand on his shoulder as she stepped away, nicely done she thought.

Gail spent the next five minutes or so saying night to people but as numbers had seriously dwindled she was not at all surprised to not find Olivia anywhere and hoped that her attractive young assistant was enjoying herself, hell she hoped she was screaming down somewhere in orgasm right now. Gail sure as hell hoped to be shortly.

As Gail said goodbye to the last person and headed to the lifts she naturally started to question her decision and reassured herself she could always just tell Mark she had changed her mind but as the lift came and was taking her to her floor the butterflies in her stomach told her that she was excited and nervous. Her pussy was telling her she was excited and horny.

Gail got into her room and poured herself a glass of wine. She sat down and thought to herself well here we are! She lifted her phone and text Tom.

"Had a good night back in my room."

"Alone?"

"Currently yes but I might have company."

"Oh god this feels real now."

"I know, I can lock my door and go to sleep?"

"No we agreed but remember you owe me details?"

"You got it."

"Have fun."

Before she put her phone down she text him, "I will and remember I love you."

She knew he would text her back but she wanted no more distractions. Gail simply now wanted to be in the moment. She was excited this was something she had not done as an adult really, have mindless, meaningless, no-strings attached sex with an absolute hunk. A younger hunk she reminded herself.

Gail considered all her options, she could stay dressed as she was and enjoy Mark stripping off her clothes or she could strip to her lingerie and great him at the door like a prize he had won. She truly couldn't decide what to do. Both options had their merits and excited her.

As she sipped her wine she decided that meeting Mark at the door dressed as she had been was best as it would heighten the anticipation.

A tentative knock snapped Gail out of her thoughts. Checking herself in the mirror and making her mind up Gail opened her door.

Mark stood there, napkin in hand.

"Hi," she said with a huge smile. "You still want to come in?"

Smiling Mark moved forward and simply said, "Who wouldn't?"

"Wine?"

Mark kinda shrugged, "Sure I'll take a glass."

Gail handed Mark a glass and as he took the glass Gail slid her hand up his arm and behind his neck.

"To good times!"

Clinking his glass against hers, "To good times."

Gail was softly stroking the back of his neck as they both drank. She was studying this gorgeous hunk and looking forward to seeing his expression in the midst of ecstasy.

"Mark I want you to know, my Husband knows that we are going to fuck. He wants me to tell him all about it when I get home tomorrow. So you best make sure I have a lot to tell him!"

Mark looked genuinely surprised. "He likes this sort of thing?"

Gail shrugged, "we don't know yet our relationship is changing, we might go swinging, he might screw his secretary who knows?"

Gail loved the confused look on his face. "Don't worry you're my first open relationship fuck. Hell you might be my only as I really have no idea where this whole thing is going"

Gail felt that telling Mark defused any thoughts he might have had of seducing the married woman. He kind of still had but it was at a party not in this hotel tonight and somehow that mattered to her.

It was almost like there was a reaction from Mark after he processed the information. He put his glass down, took Gail's from her hand and placed it next to his and closed the distance between them. Despite her high heels he still loomed over her as he closed her in his embrace and kissed her passionately.

Melting into his arms was a moment Gail would never forget. He was strong, virile, handsome and masculine and he made ever part of her want him as he enfolded her in his embrace. Gail met his lips with a pent up passion she knew had been there for a long time!

Tongues entwined Gail and Mark started their discovery of each other. With their bodies pressed against each other Gail could feel Mark's engorged penis rising against her. Wanting to feel more than it against her belly she hooked a leg around Marks waist and was able to grind herself against him. Taking his cue from Gail, Mark dropped his hand down to her thigh and ground his now steel hard rod against her.

It was almost as if something broke inside them both and months of pent up desire and passion just poured out. With an almost animalistic grunt Mark picked Gail's other leg up off the floor and quickly positioned her against the nearest wall.

With an Ooofffttt Gail was thrust hard against the wall, she felt Mark's cock grinding against her and she just needed him in her. Any thoughts she had about slowly stripping each other naked and discovering each others bodies were gone. She needed him in her and she needed him now.

As they kissed Gail dropped her hands down to Mark's belt and frantically started to undo it. Sensing her urgency which matched his own Mark pushed the hem of her dress out the way reached between her legs and pulled her panties to one side. He did not miss that her pussy was now bare or that she was wearing stockings but in this moment urgency was all that mattered.

Finally Gail released Mark's cock from his trousers and boxers. Mark positioned himself between her legs, pressed the head of his cock against her cunt looked her straight in the eye and said, "I've wanted to do this for ages."

With that he surged forward and simply dropped Gail onto his cock entering her in a single deep stroke as they violently and passionately came together.

"OH GOD"

Gail had thought about this, had imagined this moment but nothing had prepared her for this. His cock split her open and reached new depths inside her. She felt completely full and penetrated in an entirely new way.

"Oh fuck that feels great." She panted

Much like in Gail's earlier imagining. Mark started to pound her, not into the mattress but against the wall. Clutching and pulling at each other this was brutal fucking with both of them needing the urgency and hard pressure. Mark was grunting as he slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. He was beyond thinking in many ways but he doubted he'd ever had this good a first fuck with anyone.

Gail was literally screaming now as Mark's cock filled her and touched new places inside her, as he pounded into her she could feel his cockhead slamming against her cervix which was an entirely new sensation for her and it was making her cum harder than she ever had before.