Turning 40 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, goooooooddddddddddddd." Gail wailed as she came around Mark's cock. "Fuck me, oh god fuck me, I'm cumminnnnnngggggggg."

With a final scream Gail came around Mark's cock and he could feel her orgasm on his cock, flooding her pussy even more making it slicker and feeling even better for Mark. His pace had been frantic. His thrusts now seemed to be born of a desperation to cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck he groaned. Gunna cum."

"OH yes babe," Gail moaned. "Fill my married pussy with your cum."

Mark did not need to hear that but it pushed him over the edge. With a violent thrust Mark exploded into Gail's cunt. He buried himself up to the hilt and Gail could feel 3, 4, 5 bursts of cum deep inside her. She could literally feel her cervix pulling this new sperm into her womb. She was very glad she was on the pill!

Panting Mark placed Gail's feet back on the ground. She could feel his cum pouring out of her.

"I think I'll just go clean up." She said laughing. "Feel free to get comfortable."

As Gail removed her dress and mopped up the fluid flowing out of her she couldn't believe what had just happened. It had been the singular most passionate sexual experience of her life. Hard, fast frantic fucking she had never experienced anything like it. She really didn't recognise herself as she reflected back on her urgency to get Mark's cock out, on her telling him to cum in her married pussy. Christ she'd never thought that would be the sort of thing she would say but she had and bloody hell he had deposited a ton of cum in her. If she had anything to do with it he would be doing the same again shortly.

Walking out of the bathroom Gail was met with a sight that took her breath away. Mark had removed all his clothes and was standing drinking his wine naked, his physical form had felt great under her hands on both occasions but this was the first time Gail had a chance to truly appreciate his body!

"Wow that's a sight for sore eyes!"

Mark turned around and took in Gail standing in her lingerie, stockings and suspenders, "Wow you look absolutely stunning!"

Gail blushed, she had never taken compliments well at all. "Well thank you. I must admit I never thought that clothes or even lingerie could make anyone feel more confident but I've had to admit I am wrong."

"Babe with a body like that, your pretty face and your gorgeous long legs you should feel confident naked."

"Ha I just can't see confident and naked working in court Mark?"

As they both laughed Gail hung up her dress and crossed to where Mark was, picked up her glass and offered him a chin chin.

"Well that was some start young man, do you think we can better that?"

Mark moved towards her running his hand around her waist. "You better believe we can. I intend to have you screaming my name so loudly the hotel will send someone to tell us to be quiet."

"What that wasn't loud enough?"

Mark laughed, "loud but quick and not sustained Gail, it was great but I want to take you up to a crescendo you have never known before. Make you peak and cum, peak and cum until you reach a peak that gives you the biggest orgasm of your life."

"OK well as that last one pretty much was the biggest orgasm of my life you've set the bar for yourself."

Mark drained his glass, "Well in that case let's take this party to the bed but before we do, you need to lose these."

Mark moved his arms around Gail and undid her bra clasp, Gail only just managed to avoid reflexively crossing her arms over her breasts.

Mark stood back with the bra in his hand dropped it on a chair and said, "Those are fuckin amazing, truly some of the nicest tits I have ever seen."

Gail blushed again. Secretly she had always been proud of her tits but had seldom ever dressed to show them off. In her opinion they were just the right size for her frame. So she was in neither the itty bitty titty club or the huge breasts club. As she got over her initial embarrassment she considered that Mark was possibly only about the 5th person to ever see her breasts.

As Gail started to reply, "Glad youuuuu........." her voice tailed off as Mark surprised her by reaching down and removing her panties next.

"Hey you should ask a girl if you can remove her pants?" She said playfully to Mark swatting at his hands.

"I usually do if I've not already been inside them!" He replied with a smirk.

Standing in just her stockings and suspenders Gail felt absolutely exposed and also sexy as hell. As Mark moved back with her panties in is hand, dropping them beside her bra Gail struck, what she hoped, was a sexy pose.

"See anything you fancy?"

Mark nodded, "Christ what a woman."

With that Mark kissed her and taking her hand moved her towards the bed.

As they headed towards the bed Gail started to get butterflies of excitement. The initial fuck had been more than she had ever imagined but she had imagined so many different things involving Mark and a bed. If her imagination wasn't good enough to think of that first fuck what else had it left out? She was getting excited to find out.

Gail and Mark laid down on the bed and faced each other. Without really saying a word they came together. Gail slung her leg over Mark's waist and snaked an arm behind him as he also moved to bring her into his embrace.

Slower this time but with a quickly building passion Gail and Mark started to kiss. This time they were using their hands to explore. Gail still marvelled at Mark's hard body and how good he felt, he was bigger in every sense, height, shoulder span, muscle and of course cock than any man she had every been with before. In many ways he enveloped her and as they started to come together once more Gail was lost in lust wanting him to envelope her, consume her and make her cum. God she needed this man.

Having not had a chance to really explore Gail's body before Mark was quick to move his hand from her back and hip, up her flat stomach and for the first time tonight caress her breast. Much like the first time they came together on feeling his large hand encompass her breast Gail's breath caught in her throat. Mark's touch was softer, firmer, more urgent and until he touched her she had forgotten how close he brought her to orgasm before just by caressing her breast.

"MMmmmmmmmmm," Gail cooed as Mark massaged her breast and erect nipple.

As she felt her passion rise Gail slid her hand between herself and Mark and onto his massively erect tool. She had sucked this monster before at a terrible angle but suddenly she felt the absolute need to have it in her mouth again.

With a subtle push in Mark's chest Gail said, "Lie on your back, I want to suck your cock."

As Mark rolled over he said, "And I wanna taste you so swing up this way."

Gail was initially confused but the sudden realisation that he meant to eat her out while she blew him almost made her cum there and then she had never done this.

Swinging her legs either side of his face Gail slowly lowered her cunt onto Mark's waiting tongue. She felt Mark's hands slide up her thighs, part her labia and then for a second or two she forgot what she was going to do as he started to lick her pussy.

"Oh fuck that's good." She panted.

Mark stopped for a second, "Did you forget about me?"

Gail laughed, "I did actually."

As Mark repositioned himself to pleasure her pussy Gail wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly lowered her mouth down around the head. As she did so she was glad to hear a muffled sound of appreciation from Mark between her legs.

Gail found concentrating on giving a BJ a struggle initially as she was so used to being able to moan and groan when she was receiving pleasure and in particular since making Tom eat her she had really grown to love oral.

However Gail had a need to get this cock in her mouth so regardless of the awesome feelings that were being given to her by Mark's tongue she set to work to get a mouthful of cum.

With both of them focussed on pleasuring each other the room was filled with wet slurping sounds for the next few minutes. With both Gail and Mark groaning on occasion as their pleasure got too much to continue giving.

Gail became aware of Mark thrusting up towards her and could feel him tensing and though he continued to devour her cunt his groaning was getting louder as he alternated tongue and fingers. She knew he was gonna cum soon. With that encouragement she attacked his cock with quick, urgent strokes.

On the 4th stroke Mark moaned, "OH god." And as he did so Gail took him as deeply into her mouth as she could, gagging around his bellend as he slid deeply into her mouth with an almost animalistic.

"Fuuuuucccccckkkkkkk." Mark exploded into her mouth. Despite having cum already Gail was surprised as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. Despite her best efforts she felt cum dribbling out of her mouth as she swallowed as much of his load as she could. Her attempts to swallow were not helped by Mark's renewed assault on her cunt which soon had her moaning out loud as she reached one of those peaks.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yeeeeeesssssssssssss."

Gail wailed through gritted teeth as her orgasm hit her hard.

They collapsed next to each other both quite spent for the moment.

Gail got up poured herself some wine and took a large gulp. "That's harder to do than I thought it would be! At times it was all I could do not to scream around your cock."

Mark joined her, yeah it takes practice and I think it's harder for women than men in many ways.

Gail wandered back to the bed, slid down and tapped the cover. "Join me again."

Gail was surprised to see that while it felt like they had been together for hours less than an hour had gone by in reality. Gail was at the stage when she had very little to say and was happy with the silence as they got over their exertions so far. So found her mind wandering to how much she enjoyed the wine and if Tom had wanked himself to sleep wondering about what she was doing? She imagined he probably had.

Gail noticed with a smile that Mark was already getting hard as his hand trailed languidly up and down her leg. He really was a young stud Gail thought to herself and as she did realised that all she really wanted now was what she had thought about, her legs over his shoulders, his weight on top of her and him absolutely pounding her into the mattress. She needed to scratch that particular itch.

"I have something I want you to do to me."

Mark arched an eyebrow. He was certainly not having the encounter he expected with this woman. Instead of having to be persuaded to fuck him she was active and a challenge.

"Sure, wanna try something new? Is it anal?"

Gail made a face that was absolutely not the thing on her mind but now he mentioned it!

"Yes to something new, it's not anal though."

"Damn you have one sweet ass, not that your pussy isn't great as well."

Gail sipped her wine and let Mark finish.

"Before I decided to fuck you. I had fantasised about you taking me hard and fast, which we kind of did when you just picked me up and fucked me. Still, I want you to fuck me hard, I want you to put my legs over your shoulders and absolutely pound me into the bed. No tenderness just hard fast, lust filled, need filled fucking. I want to feel your cock as deep inside me as possible."

Mark had seldom if ever had such a direct request from a sexual partner.

"Well then," Mark said draining his glass of wine, "lets get to work on that."

Gail drained her glass and moved toward Mark.

Gail had imagined this scenario but the event quickly moved away from everything she had imagined.

Mark was on her in a flash his tongue darting into her mouth his body covered her and Gail could feel his full weight pressing down on her, her heart fluttered as she realised she was about to be totally overwhelmed by this man. Mark quickly hooked his elbows behind her knees lifted her legs up and out and buried himself to the hilt in Gail's cunt.

"OH MY GOD," Gail screamed as her pussy went from empty to full in a second. She was still getting used to his additional size.

Giving her no respite Mark started to thrust as he moved her beneath him. Moving her legs up and over Gail was almost doubled over when Mark put her ankles over each shoulder. As he had moved her Gail had felt his cock moving slowly deeper and deeper into her body. She had never felt more penetrated in her life.

She looked up Mark's looked down at her from between her own legs. "Ready?"

"Yes fuck me don't hold back."

Mark pulled back and Gail almost flinched at the expression on his face which for a second looked like one of real violence and then he began to fuck her harder than she had ever been fucked before.

As Mark started to pound her Gail realised that she was helpless, literally pinned under his weight, bulk and muscles. She was aware of her own body straining and being pushed by Marks and overall she could feel his entire groin slamming against her. Each hit against her clit sending a sharp painful and pleasurable sensation through her.

Mark was concentrating hard he knew that this position could be dangerous. Too much pressure and you can damage someone but her pussy felt sooooo good around his cock he was struggling to retain any type of control as he slammed in and out of her tight cunt.

Gail's mind could hardly keep up, she felt compressed, enveloped and totally passive in this position. Mark felt deeper in her cunt than she had ever experienced, she could feel his cock ramming repeatedly against her cervix. If she didn't know it was impossible she would be convinced he was about to penetrate her cervix. The pressure against her cervix was completely overwhelming.

Gail started to gasp, she felt her stomach muscles contract and she just knew that a huge orgasm was about to hit her.

"OH, oh, oh shit, I'm gonna cum." She panted as Mark continued to slam his cock into her cunt.

Gail noticed that Mark looked completely lost in the moment his face a study of concentration and every vein on his neck was bulging as he fucked her into oblivion.

With ever synapse firing, with all her muscles straining, Gail threw her head to the side and despite trying didn't scream out her orgasm she could barely make a noise as it hit her and every single nerve in her body seemed to go into orgasm.

Mark felt Gail's legs extend straight over his shoulders seconds before her pussy clamped around his cock. He had never seen a woman looking so fuckin' hot as she came. It pushed him over the edge and with a roar he finally allowed himself to break his concentration he came in 3 spurts of jism straight against Gail's cervix.

Panting Mark rolled off Gail allowing her to stretch out.

It was quite a while until either of them was able to speak and in many ways no words were required. For now both were sated and as Gail pulled to covers over their bodies they came together in comfort rather than lust and fell asleep.

Gail woke with the sun streaming in across the bed, she smiled at the realisation the curtain's had not been fully closed and she stretched luxuriantly as she thought about last night's activities. She turned and found Mark sprawled asleep next to her and as she thought about last night and also acknowledged that leaving this room would finish their time together she found herself drawn once more towards Mark's body.

Mark stirred slightly as Gail's hand moved down his torso and he mumbled something as her hand found his cock and gently started to stroke it. Gail couldn't help herself and moved to take his engorging cock in her mouth once more.

Mark awoke with a start as he felt his cock engulfed in the warm wetness of Gail's mouth.

"That's a nice way to wake up." He said as he moved his hand down to tangle in Gail's long red hair.

Gail looked up holding Mark's gaze as she worked his penis back to a complete erection.

As Gail felt him harden fully she continued to suck him for a while and then moved up his body, Gail looked down at Mark as she lifted his cock, lifted her body, aligned him with her opening and sank down impaling herself on his member.

Mark's face as she started to slowly rotate her hips was a nice surprise for her as he seemed to be loving the sensation. She could feel every inch of him in her and as she slowly started to ride him loved the sensation of her pussy lips folding and unfolding as she thrust him in and out of her body.

Despite having planned to slowly ride Mark and luxuriate in the sensation of this last fuck Gail found herself thrusting up and down on his cock faster and faster.

With each downward stroke the sensations in her body were getting tighter and better and with an almost animalistic grunt Gail came hard. Arching her back she reached behind herself to balance her body with her hands on Mark's ankles as her orgasm rippled through her body. From Mark's perspective watching her cum was sensational he could see every muscle strain and when she arched backwards her tits looked absolutely amazing.

As she came down from her orgasm Gail looked down at Mark and simply said, "Fuck me from behind."

Mark stood at the bottom of the bed as Gail got on her hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her, grabbed her hair and slammed into her pussy in a single stroke.

"OH fuck yes."

Being fucked doggy style was one of Gail's top positions that she had seldom done. As Mark grabbed her hair and slammed into her she just felt herself getting even more turned on this is exactly what she needed.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," Gail screamed as Mark started to plough into her from behind.

With every thrust Mark's cock drove itself straight into her G-spot which was sending Gail wild with orgasmic delight. When she looked back on this tryst she would realise that she completely lost control at this point. Mark pulled her hair pulling her back onto his cock, harder and harder. This was only heightening Gail's love of this fucking that she was getting.

"OH fuck that's it, harder oh god fuck me harderrrrrrrrrr."

Gail tried to bury her head in the pillow but Mark had his fist wrapped in her red hair and pulled her head back causing her to wail wildly into the room.

"OH gawd Mark I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Gail would have thought that she had cum enough and that it would be impossible to cum any harder than she already had but as Mark slammed into her she could feel an orgasm building that she knew was going to be the hardest cum she had ever had.

What tipped her over the edge was what Mark said next.

"That's it slut cum on my big cock like the slut you are."

Gail had never been called a slut, she had never been a slutty girl but right now being fucked by a younger fit guy with a big dick she felt alike a total slut and as Mark slammed into her with those words she simply threw her head back and screamed out her orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh, oh, oh, oh, gooooooooodddddddddd. Ungh."

Mark could hardly believe Gail as she thrashed all over the bed throwing her body from side to side as she came. He had really enjoyed fucking her but her orgasms would live long in his memory. He felt his prick swell and as he thrust deep inside her puller her head back and grunted in her ear.

"I'm gonna fill your slut pussy full of my cum"

With that Gail felt him come once again in a torrent deep into her cunt.

Spent, exhausted and feeling more than a bit sore Gail turned to face Mark.

"Well that was better than I could have ever imagined."

Mark's smile said it all but what he said next made her heart skip a beat. "Just wait until the next time?"

Mentally Gail tried to shrug this off, this was a one time thing, an experiment but what if they did get together again, nope she couldn't think about that just now.