All Comments on 'Turning Chase (Into a Jock Slut) Ch. 03'

by ChaseHuxley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Wow, after reading this chapter, Chase's cock is the only one periodically scattering warm droplets of precum. Chase's easily manipulated naivety is as much of a turn-on as Brad's dominant masculinity is. And this was so well written I could actually feel Brad's anxiety and the need to finish that fuck myself. This was definitely the hottest chapter yet!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa7 months ago

Beautifully described how Brad takes Chase's virginity, and how Chaes becomes a submissive girl, a bitch for Brad. I would love to be like Chaes. With great interest I imagine and wait for the future of Chaes and his brother Brad.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. šŸ“–šŸ‘©šŸ»ā€šŸ¦³ā¤ļøšŸ§’šŸ»šŸ¦šŸ§‘šŸ»

PlayaJumperPlayaJumper7 months ago

I enjoy your writing, but am not turned on by panties or the feminization of a jock. Iā€™m happy with jocks being jocks. Thanks for the story none the less!

TyrayCartierTyrayCartier7 months ago

I'm with PlayaJumper. If I wanted to read about panties, lace, etcetera, I'd read a story with a female lead.

sealandssdsealandssd7 months ago

I get a feeling that Chase will become homeless in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ready for next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous