Turning Chase (Into a Jock Slut) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chase did his best to keep up with Brad's, now slower, more controlled thrusts, he felt a wet finger run around his hole. Brad took his lubed-up middle finger and used circular motions to rub the numbing lube around the smaller teen's sphincter. He slipped the first inch of his finger in, before pulling out and wiping his finger off on a towel. Brad didn't want to overdo it the numbing lube. Getting one's cherry-popped was a significant occasion, and Brad wanted his brother to still feel it. He lubed his finger back up with a bottle of regular lube and stuck his finger back in, stretching the virgin hole. "That feel good, girl? Like it when a real man plays with your tight boy pussy?" Chase moaned inaudibly into the dense pubes.

Brad pulled his finger out of Chase's hole, and his cock out of the eager mouth. In one athletic movement, he rolled sideways around Chase until he was behind the boy. He put the boy into a light choke hold and whispered into his ear, "Whether it feels good or not, your hole is mine. I'm taking it." Next, with one arm still around the virgin boy's neck, Brad took two lubed fingers and eased them into Chad's tight asshole. Chase moaned loudly, feeling himself get stretched further than ever before. Brad kissed and licked along his stepbro's ear, "Yeah, it's okay to moan girl. I like the sound of a bitch in heat."

"Oh fuck. Brad that feels soo...mmh yeah...it feels good man..." Millimeter by millimeter the bigger college stud inserted his fingers deeper until he felt the moaning slut's prostate. Chase practically screamed with pleasure, "Ughhh...Aghhh!!!" Deviously, right at that moment, Brad pulled his expert fingers out of the begging, winking hole. As planned, he pulled out right as Chase experienced the immense pleasure of his first-ever prostate stimulation. Keep him wanting, begging for more. "No! Please, it felt so good. Just a little mor-"

Suddenly, with one arm around the shoulder and the other around the hips, Brad easily lifted the shorter teen hunk and flipped him onto his back with a thud. "Open your mouth. Now." Without even giving Chase adequate notice to open his mouth, Brad let out a spitwad that landed on his swollen lips and then rolled down his flushed cheek. Brad took out a condom pack and opened with his teeth, then expertly rolled it over his oversized cockhead and applied two generous layers of regular lube. Chase, feeling unbelievably horny, but also anxious, stammered, "I-I dunno if I'm ready, Brad. I've never-"

Brad roughly grabbed both of Chase's arms and threw them above his head. Using one hand Brad pinned the helpless jock's wrists, while he used his other to roughly squeeze his throat. "Shut up, fag. I'm just gonna rub it against your hole. It'll feel good. Trust me." Chase swooned at his stepbro's dominance. He nodded shyly. The 18 year-old boy looked so cute and helpless with his smooth armpits exposed and the mixture of sweat and spit trickling through his hair and face. Brad softened the grip on the throat and leaned in to press his lips against Chase's.

Chase felt Brad's stubble prickle against his own smooth skin and a shiver went up his spine. There was no way Sara or any other girl could make him feel like this. Brad was 100% hard, muscled, hairy man. Chase's lips fell apart weakly as Brad showed his hungry tongue in, conquering his helpless prey. Chase had never been kissed like this before - it turned him on so much that he barely even noticed Brad's heavily-lubed cock rubbing and twisting against the entrance of his virgin boycunt. In fact, the pinned boy was swooning so hard, he wasn't even kissing back. Brad slid his hand up from throat to jaw, squeezing the boy's soft face. "Kiss me, Chase. Kiss your man."

Chase eagerly accepted the invitation. He reached his tongue out to embrace the invading tongue. The horny teen jock writhed weakly under the stronger hunk as his 6-inch cock jumped and periodically scattered warm droplets of precum. As Chase heaved for air, Brad pulled his mouth up and dragged his wet tongue down past the weaker boy's smooth jaw and over to his neck. The experienced college jock nibbled and licking different spots across the teen slut's sensitive neck, getting dangerously close to giving him a hickey each time before moving on to a different spot. At the same time, he was skillfully nudging his cock into the tight but relaxing asshole. Painstakingly, millimeter by millimeter, Brad got the first two inches in without the moaning and quivering jock slut knowing he'd just been deflowered.

Brad finally let go of Chase's pinned wrists, leaving red marks from the force of his grip. He uncapped a brown bottle and held it to Chase's nose. "Take a deep whiff, girl. Thadda girl, now do it with your other nostril." Chase felt all control slipping away. His entire body pulsed with pleasure. His eyes glazed over, his tongue lolled out and he began drooling until Brad roughly pressed his lips back over Chase's and began tongue-raping the willing mouth.

After a minute of making out, Brad pulled his head back a looked right into Chase's glazed-over blue eyes. "Hey girl, guess what?" Chase could only manage a mumbled moan, "Fu-fu-wha...wha, Bra-"

Brad smiled his signature cocky smile, "I'm inside you. My cock is fucking 3 inches deep inside your fag cunt." Chase's eyes widened. Even in his poppered-up, fuck-drunk state, he could not forget the girth and length of Brad's monster cock. There was no way he could take that fucker up the ass! "Brad, please. Fuck I'm not ready, you're too big."

Brad suddenly pressed Chase's face sideways into the mattress and then covered his mouth. "Shut the fuck up and relax. Come on girl, be a man about this. Take a couple of deep breaths" Brad pushed another two inches in before holding steady again. Chase let out a muffled wail, "Mmmfff...ffuffuu". But the numbing lube, poppers, and Brad's experience were a potent combo; Chase didn't truly feel much pain, but it was rather panic that caused him to wail helplessly into his conqueror's large hand. After the initial panic subsided, Chase took deep breaths through his nose and Brad's cock began rubbing gently back and forth against his prostate.

Chase couldn't help himself. He moaned like a little bitch. Hearing the wild, slutty moans, Brad let out a satisfied chuckle and then a triumphant roar. He finally got what he wanted! Chase was his. His property, his fuck toy. After this fuck, no way his younger stepbro wouldn't be begging for his cock for the rest of his owned life. Spurred by this triumph, Brad bottomed out. He took his hand off Chase's babbling mouth. "You like that, slut? Daddy just popped your cherry. Just took your manhood and you're moaning like a little bitch."

Chase couldn't stop moaning. "Ugh...y-yeah..uh huh...ye-Brad...uh...fuck me!" Brad pumped his cock in and out at a slow but steady pace. Beads of sweat rolled off Brad's chisled face and tight body, onto the deflowered teen. Chase curled his toes, crinkling the bedsheets beneath them. He ran his hands over Brad's chest, feeling the defined muscles of the hunk who was taking his virginity.

All of a sudden, the sound of a closing door startled the two passion-engulfed jocks. Sheryl must have come home early! Shhhiiittttt!! The fucking was just getting started.

"Shit. Shitttttt. Damnit!" Brad whisper-screamed. He quickly pulled out of his shell-shocked brother's loosened hole. And looked around the room. They could probably get dressed before his stepmom got upstairs, if she was even going to head up at all. But he was at the horniest he'd been in years. No way the testosterone-filled 20-year-old could let himself get blueballed now. He needed to fuck his bitch. NEEDED to. He pulled the condom off and threw it onto the floor. Then, he looked over at the window.

"Come on, follow my lead," he urgently ordered. Still butt-naked Brad opened the window a looked down over the backyard. He swung his powerful legs up over the ledge and then lowered himself down at a controlled speed, the way he would descend from a pull-up bar. Fully extended, it was about a three-foot drop to the lawn. No big deal for the NCAA DI athlete. Chase was panicked and bewildered, and his obedient instincts took over, so defying good sense, he followed Brad out over the window and into the yard.

In the corner of the yard stood a locked garden shed sheltered by a large elm tree. Quickly dashed over to the shaded spot between the shed and the fence. Chase followed closely behind, his bubble butt jiggling as he sprinted over. "Brad, what the fuck! This is crazy. We can't just hide out here till mom leaves again."

Without responding, Brad grabbed Chase and pressed him against the shed's outside wall. He smiled in a carnal, animalistic, determined way that Chase had never seen before. "I'm not done fucking you."

12