All Comments on 'Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 03'

by erotica4theshyexhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NemenixNemenixabout 2 years ago

I like the story, read it when you published it first, and happy you are bringing it back

Ouroboros12Ouroboros12about 2 years ago

Can I have more please?

erotica4theshyexhibitionisterotica4theshyexhibitionistabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, more is coming: I just submitted chapter 4, do it should be published in a couple of days I guess, and an updated version for this chapter because of an inconsistency I forgot to fix in the review.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter seems a good appetizer for the next one. I hope my feeling is right. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story so far. Love the build and escalation. And the use of Marcuse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
These are great but short!

Very happy you decided to post these. I’m guessing you like to write in short bursts - if that’s what makes you productive then awesome! Personally I like to read things when they’re complete because it’s very hard coming back to a story and getting it to it, only to have it end a chapter later.

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

what a problem she is having. love how this is going.. I was a teacher for a bit and would have died.. love how you build this story. awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I´m surprised that turnons doesn´t have a function to protect worklife. At least for the flashs.

I mean yeah... it´s exciting and stuff... but a ruined carreer is hardly good publicity for an app.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Unreasonable doms punishing you for rejecting their obnoxious unrealistic requests is not only the opposite of hot/erotic, it’s a major RED FLAG, sign of abuse and turn off. No one can “expand your boundaries” if they don’t respect them and acknowledge them first.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

How annoying I am are people who measure erotic fantasies by the criteria of real life.

Despite the fact that this is not even the same case. Guy: maybe you want to finish this challenge? And she answered: No. I think this is enough respect for boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous