All Comments on 'Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 14'

by erotica4theshyexhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year ago

It gets better with every installment! I’d hate to be Alex! Or would I?

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

Love it! Love the small changes from the previous version. From your recent comment on chapter 13 about Alex taking a big step, I thought that you were maybe going to make another change. I thought you might have Alex “stupidly” decide in the moment to intentionally fail the dare to allow DarkPassenger to make the outfit more slutty (and give her a penalty on top). But I still love how it is. Can’t wait to see what becomes of that selfie wearing the outfit from her Turnons videos!! Also, looking forward to more penalties! Those are so much fun!

P.S., you missed “nephew” again for Susie… ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is exciting, were getting close to brand new stuff, on comparison to old story. I can't wait. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the way you developed in this chapter how Alex is discovering herself sexually, her limits versus her desires. DarkPassenger pressed the right buttons, and showed to Alex that deep down she wants more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shyexhibitionist, thank you for having renewed courage and perseverance to keep writing this story, exploring new fantasies, and making it a pleasure to read. I like the direction you are taking this, especially with the exhibitionism kink and the edging. The app is brilliant, and I appreciate how her own choices are guiding her in the direction of her desires.

SimonSaySimonSayover 1 year ago

One of the strengths of this series - there are many, but for now, I only mention this one - is they way you play with voices. It is not always clear at the start of a sentence who is speaking, whether Alex is talking to herself, whether she is talking to herself in her own voice or in the voice of another (as in a dream), if she is contemplating what someone has said, or if it is someone else speaking. It seems to me that Alex remaining off-balance to varying degrees is a staple of this story, and the play of voices does a lot of work to convey that feeling of being off-kilter. Anyway, this chapter delivers as all the others have, with some nice additions to its previous incarnation (which was already terrific). It has really laid down some promising possibilities for what comes next.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressover 1 year ago

I don't know if I wanted to be Alex, but it would be sexy to do these kind of dares with a partner

tongueflattongueflatover 1 year ago

I love the curve balls you keep introducing with respect to new systems in the app. It really taps into--and this will sound very boorish I'm sure--moder day life. If I was in any situation and had to respond to a message or make an electronic decision before I could swipe it off screen and do it later, I would scream. The multi-part dares are a really clever addition and really suit the app. As well, changing room situaitons are so so hot. Just a curtain away from the public!

I never read the old story, but with every new part I'm so glad to be reading this one!

IndieskiesIndieskiesover 1 year ago

I need this app to be real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 'slut exposure activity'. Much can be thought about it. And talked about it. Both as a facet of our species' sexual reproduction, and of its essence. Submission. Domination. Obviously central. And the first not just to a partner of the second, but also to ones internal drives and lusts.

There was a Star Trek episode where Spock's vulcan side reared his (cock) head, and seemingly All of the emotion missing from the rest of his life had expression in a short period of 'rut', where the need to mate blocked out all rational guidance, and he was capable of killing competitors, or their legal stand-ins (Kirk), to gain access to his target mate. I look back on that episode as my first exposure to our species' dismay at the power of primal sexuality to suppress 'rational' faculties, and our need to understand it better (at least when we are not needing to fuck and 'reason' has a chance).

One thing I have noticed in 'slut exposure' stories, and related content (pics/vids) and players on the 'net, is that different people choose differently where to draw a comfort line, between stuff that works for them, and stuff that does not. Many focus on the notion of 'consent' to help them draw that line. But other notions can also support the line. Like flavors of debasement, acceptable to some, and not to others. And while it can be clear when two people are very different in what they are comfortable with, an individual's line itself can be blown all over the place when things heat up. And drift with time.

I really love the author's exploration of such things as Alex is awakened to the existence and power of the monster within.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DarkPassenger: You look like the kind of girl with repressed impulses that I would love to train. You don't even realize how broken you already are, Alex.

Further to what I said in a comment below -- I love the above lines. Alex does not yet 'know herself'. At least not well. Has yet to recognize how strongly the forces of sexual submission are within her. And that she is very well suited to an 'exposure journey' of submission. She has made choices, over a very long time. At first listened with interest to the unusual whisperings offered during adolescent masturbations. Allowed them over years of time to guide her readings. Opening her mind increasingly to their feeling tones, their promises of shadowed sexual bliss. Stoked her needy hunger. She had been making choices all along the way. Choices that with each mental indulgence, each submissive act, each approach closer to the flames, has placed a new bond on her. A new chain making a return to a more reserved, more controlled and upstanding former self ... less possible, less likely. Inhibitions, in support of society's sexual mores were being weakened. Always. By the time the Turnons app entered her life, she was more than ready for it. And hence DarkPassenger's words.

We submissive humans (of all possible genders) are very much the same. And for those that have been called to a submissive SLUT destiny -- the road is a common one. The internet has been a potent enabler of such journeys. How many of us reading here have naked pics on the net ? I'll bet a few -- easily.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and PS: It's all just fantasy.

erotica4theshyexhibitionisterotica4theshyexhibitionistover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi guys, I really like how you are engaged by this story and its themes. Reading your comments is always interesting and useful, both the ones that make me focus on specific aspects of the story and the ones about the broader kinks that this kind of narrative implies.

I don't know if anyone actually checks the comments to the last chapter after you've read it but I wanted to let you know that chapter 15 will be up any day now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Are you kidding author ? Seriously ? I suspect we all check the comments of the last chapter, like twice a day ! :) We are all drooling for more. Much like doggies at an all-steak barbeque.

Personally I can't wait for the moment that Alex shows her face for the app. VERY interested to see how you arrive at that. What it feels like when you do. Is it Pure Lust of the moment that drives Alex to that ? Is she forced to it by Options she cannot accept. Or maybe it's reasoning of some sort. Like that she's been exposed in real life to the point that it is not going to matter soon anyway. Or maybe it is like an acknowledgement of what she is. King of a reconciliation with self. Or perhaps you've got other things planned for that special special moment when ALL on her feed see her obscene and glorious, and with clear face that makes her more vulnerable than she has EVER been in her life. .. Cannot wait. Maybe her face should be revealed in a couple separate events that show partial features. Maybe it should involve more 'accidents' where she is not focused on the framing of her camera. Drool. Drool. Drool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm counting on the "gift" she's about to get from the app. The pro user might have something to do with the gift, or add some more mandatory gift that Alex must use. The gift itself might not be that ordinary at all, might have something more to it than a butt plug, some hidden features. Many possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous