All Comments on 'TV Mistress's Foot Worshiping Slave'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your domme side is wonderful, natural, and portrayed so well in this story. A very enjoyable tale in which no-one was hurt and those craving degradation were well served.

You did mention this has been written upon request. There are a few items that, altered, would take this story into the top category:

"His one squashed. . ." The previous sentence subject was 'cage,' specifically his cock cage; to continue with "his one" should have been only 'his'.

Footstool's crouch ? Crotch? Spelling error or typo?.

"My left foot stray" perhaps 'strayed,' past tense, to match the rest of the paragraph.

I really enjoy your stories.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, I can't correct them on here. Once it's on it's on. I write for Bigcloset also, you can go back and correct mistakes on there.

On Lit the stories are checked to make sure they don't have anything disallow in them. This can take several days when they are busy.

I had trouble writing this as it not "my bag".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...