Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were saying?" I prompted her.

"Lately....he....aw......doesn't take long to get his. So I've taught myself to...oh....oh...to cum quickly so I can get one too."

"How quickly?" I asked, allowing my finger to slide down along her slit and into her entrance as I used my thumb to rub the hard nub of her clit.

She took hold of my arm with both hands to steady herself and I felt her hips begin to match the thrust of my finger into her warm, wet orifice.

"Oh...Oh...." she moaned, "very.....oh....very....quick.....LYYYYY!"

The last part of her word came out as a squeal. At the same time, I felt her pussy clamping down on my finger. She was climaxing! I fingered her until I felt her relax then I pulled my finger out of her. I took her hand and lead her to my bedroom. I gently pushed her back onto the bed and quickly pulled my clothes off.

When I turned and began to climb onto the bed her eyes fastened on my cock and she gasped, "My! It is big! Can I...touch it?"

I grinned and replied, "Sure. You're going to touch it a lot in the next couple of hours!"

She reached out and wrapped her hand around it, then began to slowly jack me off. She seemed mesmerized by it as she lay there stroking my cock.

Finally, I gently peeled her hand off saying, "You keep that up I'm going to blow my load all over you. This time around I want it inside you when I do."

I slid down between her legs until my face was close to her pussy. The musky aroma coming for her almost made me blow my nuts right then.

I spread her pussy lips, preparing to lick her, but before I did I asked, "You ever have your pussy eaten?"

"No. My husband thinks it's nasty."

"He's a fucking idiot." I growled, "Pussy is the best-tasting thing in the world. Now I'm going to eat you till you scream."

With that, I leaned forward and sucked her clit into my mouth. It took all of a minute before she had her first climax. Over the next half hour I sucked her clit, licked her slit from bottom to top and tongue fucked her hole, making her cum at least 4 times.

Finally after an especially intense orgasm, she cried out, "Stop! Please stop! I can't take another one! Please! Please!"

I stopped licking her and slid up until my cock was against her pussy lips. I wiggled around until my cock head was in the right spot, then pushed forward just enough to make sure the tip was started into her.

She lay still moaning lightly as I said, "Enough?"

"Uh,huh," She groaned back.

"But we haven't done this," I slammed forward hard, ramming my cock full length into her pussy, "yet!"

She arched her back and let out a strangled cry as my cock head hit her cervix. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was as I lay there with my cock buried inside her. I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs up until they were touching the mattress on each side of her, effectively pinning her in place. I began to hammer her pussy with long hard strokes. Her tits trembled and shook each time I hit bottom. After a half dozen strokes I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she came for the sixth time.

I fucked her hard, wanting her to cum at least once more. I lost track of the time, but I did pay attention to her moans as they grew louder and I felt my cum rising. I knew if I was going to fuck her in the ass I should stop, but I didn't want to right then so I kept right on slamming into her.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I grunted as my cock began to throb, blasting the first rope of half a dozen deep into her pussy.

As my cock throbbed the second time I heard her cry out, then felt her pussy milking my cock. A few moments later my cock twitched to stillness. I slowly pulled out of her, watching in delight as my spunk dribbled out and down between the plump cheeks of her ass.

"You owe me an ass fuck," I said.

The only reply I got from her was a whimper. It took her five minutes before she could stand and get up off the bed.

"Do you want to shower?" I asked.

"I'll take one at home." She said in a tired voice.

"Was it what you wanted? Expected?" I asked with a grin.

"No." She replied as she pulled on her clothes, then added with a tired giggle, "it was way, way better than I ever expected!"

"So I take it that means you'll come back later for that ass fuck?"I asked.

As we walked to the door she giggled again and said," Try to keep me away!"

I kissed her and let her out the door.

As I walked back to the living room I thought with a grin, 'This is turning out to be a better holiday season than I ever thought it would.'

I had no idea right then how prophetic that thought was.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the place and starting a job search. I watched TV until midnight, then turned in.

________________________________________________________________

Third day of Christmas

The next day it hit me that it was the 16th of December and I hadn't done any decorating. I didn't know if I wanted to but all the neighbors had at least put up some lights. I decided I should do a little holiday decorating. I also thought it might keep my mind off Carla and my kids. Just as I was about to walk out to the backyard storage shed to find my lights, the doorbell rang. When I opened it Fran rushed in and pushed the door closed behind her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the couch saying,"Come on. My daughter will be here shortly. We only have time for a quicky!"

She unfastened my pants and pulled them to my ankles. I sat down, then Fran quickly pulled up the skirt she was wearing and straddled my lap. She pulled her panties aside and let the head of my cock nestle against her warm slit.

My cock was only semi-hard but with the warm slick feeling of her pussy against the crown it grew to rock hardness in a few seconds. When it was stiff, Fran giggled and slid down onto it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to pound up and down on my cock with abandon.

After a few seconds of bobbing on my cock she began to chant, "Oh fuck...oh fuck....good cock...good cock...fuck me hard....fuck me hard....fuck me hard..."

A few moments later she moaned, her pussy began to pulsed around my cock as she climaxed.

"That was good." she signed as she began to get off my lap.

"Hold on." I said, "I haven't got my nut yet."

"I know but my daughter will be here any second and I don't have time to finish you off." She said.

I pushed her off my lap, grabbed her, threw her onto her stomach on the couch, grabbed the back of her neck and held her there as I got between her legs. I was pissed. I used my knees to push her legs apart. I put my cock against her pussy and shoved it in hard.

"Fuck you bitch," I growled, "my turn."

I began to fuck her as hard as I could, holding her pinned to the couch as I rammed into her over and over. Vaguely in the back of my mind, I pictured Carla under me instead of Fran. I fucked her like a maniac for long minutes. Finally my cock exploded. I shoved it deep into her pussy as I unloaded my spunk into her. As my cock throbbed I felt her pussy squeezing me as she came a second time. When I was done I pulled out and stood. Fran sat up and looked at me. I was expecting her to be angry, but instead she had a smile on her face.

"A take-charge kind of guy, I like that."

It hit me then that she liked to be dominated. I stepped forward, grabbed her hair and pulled her face close to my dripping cock.

"Clean it," I growled.

She didn't hesitate. She began to lick and suck my cock until it was clean. When she was done I let go of her hair. She stood and headed for the door.

"I'll be back tomorrow." She said, then added in a softer voice, "If you want me to."

"AM tomorrow." I said, "I need some pussy to get me started for the day."

Fran giggled as she stepped out the door.

An hour later I went to the grocery store to buy milk, bread and coffee. I rounded a corner and ran smack into Gladys.

"Hey." I greeted her.

"Hi." She replied with a smile.

"So, when are you coming back for that treat you owe me?" I asked.

Gladys glanced around, then said in a low voice, "Tomorrow afternoon, will that be a good time?"

"Sure," I replied then added with a grin, "but I was hoping for some today."

A smile flitted across Gladys' face, he cheeks turned a pale pink as she said in a whisper, "I wish I could, but my husband is home and I can't get away."

Then she added, "I've got to go. See you tomorrow!"

As she walked off I watched her ass and began to get hard at the thought of what I was going to do to it the next day. I finished my shopping and went home. I ate lunch, then watched a football game. I was just starting to watch a second game when the phone rang.

When I answered it Shondra, our neighbor said, "Hey Bart. Greg's on a construction job and gone until after the first of the year. I've got a plumbing problem and I was hoping you would help me with it."

I did most of my own home repair and over the time we had lived in the house a few of the neighbors had discovered it. Most of Greg's jobs were on remote construction sites and he was gone a lot. Consequently, Shondra had called me numerous times over the year to ask for help on a problem when Greg was out of town, so I didn't think anything of it this time.

I didn't really mind because she was a gorgeous young woman. How gorgeous? Well, imagine the actress Tamara Taylor from the tv show "Bones". Now make her skin darker, her lips a bit fuller and her hair in dreads. That was Shondra. And she exuded a sexiness that was almost irresistible. There was a couple of times after I helped her with a problem that I fucked Carla but in my head I was imagining Shondra under me.

So I didn't even hesitate when she asked for help, "Sure, I'll be right over."

"Thanks." She said, "I owe you."

"I know how I'd like to collect on that debt," I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my plumbing tools.

When Shondra answered the door to my knock my cock instantly jumped to attention. She was dressed in a tiny tube top that only covered her breasts and a pair of spandex shorts that hugged her ass like a glove and showed a prominent camel toe in the front.

"Hey." She greeted me, "It's the sink in the master bedroom bath. It isn't draining."

She led the way down the hall and as I watched her ass wiggle in front of me I got even harder. By the time we got to the bathroom my cock was straining against my jeans. I figured the P trap was plugged so all I had to do was pull it and clean it out. I laid on the floor and began to undo the trap.

As I did Shondra said, "I hear you and Carla split the sheets."

"Yea," I replied as I worked, "She wasn't happy. The worse part is she slapped a restraining order on me so I can't see my kids over the holidays. On top of that my company laid me off."

"Damn!" She replied, "Life kind of bitch slapped you!"

"Yea," I said as I emptied the clog from the P trap into a bucket, "It's a bitch for sure."

"Well, don't feel lonely. You ain't the only one." She said and I could hear anger in her voice.

"Really? Something smacked you too?" I asked.

"Yea, I found out Greg was fucking another woman!" She snarled, "Someone, I think it was the bitch he's balling, sent me a video of them fucking!"

I had the P trap in place and was running water down the drain to make sure it was clear as I asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"I thought about a lot of things, including divorce, but I finally chose one. " She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'm going to deliver a video to Greg of me fucking another guy." She said.

"Really?" I said, then added with a grin, "Do I know the lucky bastard?"

Shondra grinned in return and said, "Yea. If you want some pussy, it's you."

Her statement hit me like a physical blow, she wanted me to fuck her! A moment later though another thought hit me.

"Won't he get pissed when he sees it's me in the video?"

"The video I got of him showed him fucking a woman but It was edited so I couldn't see who she was. I'll do the same so he won't know its you. So, would you like some chocolate pussy? I'm horny as fuck and ready to do this."

In answer, I grinned, stepped closer to her, filled my hands with her ass cheeks, pulled her pussy tight against my raging hard-on and replied, "Fuck yes!"

She grinned, pushed away from me and headed down the hall toward her bedroom, beaconing me to follow and shedding clothes as she went. I followed her into her bedroom and saw that she already had a video camera set up on a tripod. She turned it on, then fell back onto the bed, her legs spread wide giving me a good look at her pink, glistening slit peaking out of a tangle of black curly pubic hair.

"Come on baby, let's fuck!" She called.

I quickly shed my clothes and joined her on the bed. I wanted to slam my cock into her hot, glistening pussy, but it looked so good I wanted to taste it too. I grabbed her legs and pushed them up and out until she was spread wide, then I leaned down and ran my tongue up her warm, pink slit.

"Oh fuck!" She groaned as her hips pushed up toward my questing tongue,"I ain't been eaten since college!"

I ran my tongue up one fold than the other, over and over, bringing a stifled moan from her each time. I licked slowly up her leaking slit, then slammed my mouth over her clit and sucked hard at it, lashing it with my tongue. She yelped and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my mouth tighter against her hard nub. A moment later her hips quivered, then she pulled my mouth so tight against her pussy I couldn't breathe. A few moments of that and I felt her pussy pulsing against my mouth as she came.

She finally relaxed her grip as she panted, "Fuck! I haven't had one like that in years!"

"My turn," I said as I moved up and put the head of my leaking cock against her pussy.

As I pushed it in she groaned, "Oh yea baby! Shove that big white cock into me!"

I knew she was playing for the camera so I replied, "I'm gunna fuck your chocolate pussy like it's never been fucked!"

"Do it baby, do it!" She squealed as I began to slam into her over and over.

I knew I wouldn't last long unless I changed position, so I grabbed her hips and rolled, ending up with her sitting astride of me still impaled on my cock with her ass toward the camera so it would record her riding my hard shaft.

She understood what I had done because she began to bounce and slide up and down on my hard shaft, gasping and moaning as she did, "Oh yea! Fuck that's good! I like your cock! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"

I did everything I could to delay my nut. I thought about anything other than Shondra sliding up and down on my hard cock, but it didn't work. She felt way to damned good. It took all of five minutes and I groaned as my cock exploded.

"Oh yea baby, yea!" she yelped, "Cum in me! Cum in me baby! Cum in me!"

When my cock throbbed its last she slowly slid up, letting my cock slowly slide out of her pussy so that the camera caught it all. She finally got off me and turned the camera off.

She turned to me with a grin and said, "That should piss him off!" Then she sat down on the bed next to me and said with a grin, "That was good! I haven't fucked anyone but Greg since we got married. If he keeps fucking around on me, maybe you'd like to come back for round two."

"Any time!" I replied with a grin, "Any time at all!"

I left a few minutes later. I showered and poured myself a stiff drink, drank it down, then climbed into bed. I lay there in the dark remembering the feel of her body and her invitation. A few moments later my thoughts turned to Fran and the fact that she was going to leave me with blue balls. I was still thinking about it when I fell asleep that night.

________________________________________________________________

Fourth day of Christmas

At 8:00 AM the next morning I was sitting at my dining table in my bathrobe drinking coffee when a knock sounded on my door. When I opened it Fran stood on my porch.

"Ready for our morning fuck?" she asked.

I was still pissed off that she would have left before I got my nut. I had come up with a plan that would let me get mine, but make Fran wait for hers just like she tried to do to me. I grabbed her arm, pulled her close and led her to my living room. I sat down on my couch, then jerked her to her knees in front of me.

"You were going to leave me with blue balls yesterday." I rasped, "Now this is what you're going to do, don't even try to argue or get out of it. You're going to suck my cock until I cum then you're going home and you'll come over every morning and do it again. You're not to touch yourself or have a climax until I tell you. You will fuck your husband if he wants some and when you do make sure he gets a good nut, but don't you dare cum. If you're good, if you do exactly as I tell you, I'll make sure you have a few mind-blowing orgasms on Christmas eve. Now suck!"

I let go of her arm and leaned back. She stared at me with a blank expression. I didn't know if she was going to blow her top or blow me. We sat staring at each other for a few long moments, then her eyes lowered to the front of my robe.

She slowly reached out and untied my robe, then pulled it open. I didn't have on anything under it. My cock was flaccid, laying on one thigh. She slowly took hold of it, held it up and without a word slid her mouth over it. I felt her tongue begin to slide over the head and my rod began to awaken. There's something fantastic about having a woman suck me to hardness. Within a minute my rod was stone hard.

"Suck my balls," I ordered.

Fran obediently licked, then sucked each testicle. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feel of her talented mouth at work. She sucked licked and fondled my cock and balls for a long time.

Finally I could feel my cum rising and I grunted, "I'm gunna cum. Swallow. I want to cum down your throat."

Fran did as I asked and I could feel my cock head in her throat as my cum erupted. As each spurt flew from my cock she swallowed it.

When I was done I pushed her away and said, "Go home. Do as I told you and you will be rewarded with a fantastic orgasm. Break my conditions and you get nothing."

I expected an argument, a comment, or at the least a frown from her. Instead, she nodded, turned and left without a word or comment. I took a shower and watched a little TV. Being cooped up in the house for the last few days I was starting to get cabin fever. I checked the outside temp and found it to be in the 40's so I decided to take a run. When I was dressed in my running gear I took off down the sidewalk, turned onto the next street which was a dead end only a block long. It had a trail that started where the street ended.

The trail made a big loop around a marshy area and ended back where it began at the stub street. It was 4 miles long but I didn't feel like doing all that, so I ran out one mile then doubled back. When I got back to the start of the trail I dropped to a walk to cool off before I arrived at my house.

As I walked past Carlos and Rosa's house the door opened and Rosa called out in her lilting Portuguese accent, "Hey senor Bart! I have not seen you for a long time. How is your wife and children?"

I was a bit surprised by her question. Rosa was close friends with Fran. Fran had already told half the neighborhood about Carla and me so I wondered why she hadn't told Rosa.

But I figured if she didn't know she would soon, so I replied, "Carla left me. She took the kids and went back to her parents."

"I am so sorry senor Bart. So you are all alone this Christmas?"

"Yes, it looks that way," I said.

"Please to come inside and let me make you a toddy. You should not be alone at this time of year!"