Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, 'what hell, why not?' as I opened the gate in the picket fence.

As I entered the house I saw Sara, another neighbor, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey Bart." She called, "I heard what you said. I'm sorry Carla left. That's a bummer, especially this time of the year. Come, sit. Rosa will make us a couple of toddies."

As I sat I took stock of the two women. Rosa was medium height, maybe 5' 6" and voluptuous. Her waist is narrow, flaring to a nice set of hips and a round full ass.

She also had a great set of double D tits that over shadow the rest of her charms.

Sara on the other hand was tall, she had to be 6' tall or more, and thin, she couldn't have weighed 120 lbs. She didn't have much for hips or an ass, but her legs were long and shapely. Her tits looked to be small "A" cup. Rosa set a steaming cup in front of me, then one in front of Sara. Rosa picked up a third cup and sat across the table from me.

Rosa held her cup up and said, "Salud."

I tapped my cup to her's as Sara tapped both. I brought the cup to my lips and took a drink. The concoction that hit my tongue tasted sweet but burned all the way down.

I pulled my cup down and said, "It's good, but what the hell is in this?"

"Just honey, a dash of cinnamon, some lemon juice and tequila." Rosa said with a giggle, "You no like?"

"Oh I like. But if I drink a couple of these I'll be well buzzed, that's a fact!"

"So? It is the Christmas season! Enjoy!" Rosa replied with a giggle.

Her expression changed too serious as she said, "Carlo's won't be here for Christmas. He is off on some drilling platform making much money, but he is neglecting his duties at home. He has not been home for weeks!"

Sara chimed in a moment later, "Yes, Floyd too. He is off on some overseas job and won't be back until after New Years'. He says he needs to work to make the money, but I would rather have him here."

I noticed the house was quiet so I asked, "Where're your kids?"

"They are spending a few days with their grandparents. They will be back before Christmas day."

"Mine too." Sara replied, "Their grandparents don't get to see them much so with their father gone it's a good time to let them have the kids."

We talked and drank for the next hour. The conversation covered my breakup with Carla and my getting laid off by my company. Sara and Rosa also spent some time railing about their husbands being gone. Each of us drank three of Rosa's toddies over that hour and by the time we were almost done with the third I was really buzzed. Finally, the conversation circled back to me and Carla.

"Was Carla not happy?" Rosa asked.

"No. She never wanted to leave her parents and for the last six months she refused to be aw...how shall I put this..be intimate with me."

"Come now Mr. Bart!" Rosa said with a giggle, "Let us be honest and not bandy words. She refused to, how you say it, give you some pussy!"

I was well buzzed so it didn't shock me.

"Ok, yea. She refused to give me pussy. And it's not like she never got satisfied. Hell, I made her cum every time we did it and sometimes several times in a row!"

Both Rosa and Sara stared at me and I wondered if I had said something I shouldn't have.

After a few moments, Sara asked in a soft voice, "Really? She came every time you had sex? And multiple times too?"

"I made sure of it." I replied, "I always hoped by sexually satisfying her it would make her happy. I think that's why she stayed with me as long as she did; she didn't want to give up the killer sex."

Rosa and Sara stared at each other for a moment then Rosa giggled and said, "That is bad of you Mr. Bart. Really bad!"

"Why?" I asked, puzzled.

"Like I told you, Carlos is neglecting his duties at home." Rosa said, "I have not had, how you say it a climax, with a man for weeks!"

"Yes, me either!" Sara added.

I was buzzed, but I caught the part of Rosa's phrase, 'with a man'.

It got my curiosity up and because of the strong drinks, before I could think about it I blurted, "You haven't had a climax with a man for weeks? What does that mean?"

Rosa looked at Sara then said, "If we tell you, you must promise never to tell anyone. Ever! Promise?"

"Sure." I replied, "I'm not into telling secrets."

"Well, I don't think we should tell him.....," Sara began.

"I like senor Bart! I will tell him!" Rosa cut her friend off, then giggled as she added, "Besides I am drunk enough not to care!"

"Because our husbands are gone so much and we do not get our needs met, Sara and I have learned how to satisfy each other," Rosa said in a rush.

Sara looked scared and Rosa looked like the cat that ate the canary.

I sat back and laughed, then said, "So you two are doing each other? I think that's cool. Why should I tell anyone and spoil your fun?"

"We heard..that..well...," Sara stammered.

.

Rosa cut in and said, "We heard rumors that you and Fran have been, how you say, intimate? Even if that is not true, since she lives next to you and we know how she gets around, we were afraid you would tell her about us. Fran is my friend but she has one big mouth!"

"Yes, yes she does. Since you told me your secret I will tell you mine. Fran and I have been intimate. She has stopped by every day since Carla left and we have been very intimate!" I said with a grin, "And as far as you two, rest assured no one will ever find out from me. Damn I think that's hot! I'd love to see it."

Rosa stared at me and then asked, "You...you would wish to watch us?"

"Hell yes!" I replied with a grin.

Rosa looked at Sara and asked, "I think it would make it much better for us if we let him watch."

Sara looked dubious and began to say, "I...aw..don't know...I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with him watching."

"Sara and I will talk about this." Rosa grinned, "So you do not get to watch this time senor Bart, but perhaps next time!"

I figured that was my cue and I was ready to go home so I stood and said, "Ladies, thanks for the toddies. Time for me to head home. If you decide you'd like someone to watch, let me know. I'm all for it!"

I left a few minutes later and headed home. I showered, flopped into my easy chair and idly flipped through the TV channels. I found an old movie and left it there. With the run and the toddies, It didn't take long and I was fast asleep. I woke an hour later with Fran calling my name. I opened my eyes to find her standing by my chair with a younger woman standing next to her.

"You were out of it." Fran said.

"Yea I took a run and had a few drinks. It knocked me out." I replied looking over the young woman standing next to Fran.

She was Fran's height and had her mother's eyes and mouth, but she was slimmer with smaller breasts and narrower hips. Taken in her entirety she was a very good-looking young lady.

"This is my daughter Kim. She's come home from college for Christmas. She's a Junior at only 18! She's done really well. I thought I'd introduce you."

Kim smiled and stuck out her hand. I took it and said, "I'm pleased to meet you."

"Bart is all alone this Christmas,"Fran said.

"I'm sorry." Kim said, "May I ask why?"

I liked the girl right away so I didn't feel like she was being nosy.

"My wife decided to leave me." I replied, "And my company laid me off, so I'm all alone with no work."

"That's to bad." Kim said, "Well perhaps someone will come along to keep you company."

"Perhaps," I replied flashing a grin as I glanced at her mother.

"We have to run." Fran said a Cheshire cat grin on her face, "We have some shopping to do."

"Later," I replied.

I was just settling back in my chair when the doorbell sounded. When I opened the door it was Gladys.

"Well hi there!" I said with a grin, "Come to fulfill your obligation?"

She glanced around nervously and scooted inside.

I closed the door and when I turned to her she said in a nervous voice, "It...won't hurt will it?"

"Gladys, it won't hurt at all. And I will try my best to make sure you enjoy it too. Come on, let's go to my bedroom so we can be comfortable."

She followed me to the bedroom and when we were standing next to the bed I began to undress her. When I had all her clothes off I motioned for her to get on the bed and began to remove mine. When I climbed onto the bed she spread her legs, pulled her knees up to her chest and closed her eyes tightly.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Aw...getting into position so you can...you know."

"No, no, no!" I said pulling her legs down, "We have some foreplay to do before I even get close to doing that!"

I laid down next to her and began to gently kiss her. As I did I let my hand slide down and cup one breast. I gently kneaded it and rolled her nipple between my fingers. I pulled my mouth from hers, leaned down and took that nipple into my mouth. As I sucked at it I slid my hand down to her pussy. She was already very wet so it didn't take much for my fingers to slide into her. She groaned as I fingered her.

"Up, up on your hands and knees." I urged her.

Gladys rolled over and got to her hands and knees. I pushed her head down until it was on the pillow. This put her ass high in the air. I moved around behind her leaned down and stuck my tongue into her slippery pussy. I licked at her clit, tongued her pussy hole and licked along her by now swollen pussy lips. She groaned with each lick. It took two minutes or so and she let out a panting yelp as she climaxed.

I opened my nightstand and pulled out a vibrator I had bought in anticipation of the moment. I turned it on and put it against her clit and held it there. It took less than a minute before she climaxed yet again. I pushed it into her pussy and began to fuck her with it as I used a finger to massage her rectum. As I fucked her with the vibrator I worked my finger through her sphincter.

When I had one finger inside her I began to work in a second. She was so consumed with the vibrator in her pussy she barely noticed. When two were in, I began to work in the third. She came twice from the vibrator while I worked my fingers up her ass. When I had three fingers inside her I knew she was ready so I pulled them out. I quickly squeezed a dab of lube from the tube I had set on the nightstand and spread it over my cock. I put the head of my cock against her stretched and ready rectum and began to push it in.

I pushed into her slowly, the head of my cock gradually disappearing into her ass. When her sphincter closed around the head of my cock and she hadn't protested, I knew she would be fine. I began to fuck her pussy with the vibrator as I pushed my cock farther up her ass. Finally my balls touched her pussy. I was completely inside her.

I leaned over her back and whispered, "How does it feel?"

"Oh.....oh....I.....I....feel so full." She moaned.

I fucked her ass slowly as I pushed the vibrator in and out of her dripping pussy. It was only minutes before I felt her body stiffen, then she let out a long groan as she climaxed again. I shoved the vibrator deep into her pussy as I grabbed her hip with one hand and began to fuck her ass hard. As I pounded into her she collapsed onto her stomach. I didn't let up or slow down. I could feel my cum rising from my balls and wanted to fill her ass.

For minutes the only sound was the slap of my skin against hers, her moans and my grunts as I fucked her hard. Just before my cock exploded I felt her ass grip my cock as she had yet another climax. That sent me over the edge. My cock throbbed, squirting ropes of cum deep into her bowels. When I was done cumming I pulled out and fell next to her on the bed. She lay moaning lightly, her hair covering her face.

I pulled it back so I could see her and said, "So my dear, that was an ass fuck. How did you like it?"

"I've never had a climax quite like that." She replied softly.

"Next time I'm going to tit fuck you." I said with a grin.

It took her a few minutes to get up and get dressed.

As she slipped out the door she gave me a dreamy satisfied smile and said, "Again later?"

"Whenever you can get away." I replied with a grin.

I took a shower and stretched out in my recliner to watch a game on TV. I didn't see much of it because I fell asleep. I slept into the afternoon and woke at 4:00 PM. I got up and made myself a sandwich, then began to look at job postings on the internet.. By 6:00 I was disgusted because I hadn't found anything worth checking into. As I was headed to the kitchen for a beer my phone rang. When I answered it, it was Rosa and she sounded more than a little drunk.

"Hi Mr. Bart. Sara and I have been drinking for most of this day. We are pretty drunk." She said, her soft musical accent lending a sweet note to her voice.

I laughed and replied, "I can tell."

"We thought because you are all alone you would like to come to supper with us tomorrow evening."

I didn't have anything planned and the memory of what she had said earlier in the day made me wonder if it was going to be more than supper.

"Sure I'd love to come," I replied.

Rosa laughed and said, "7:00, OK?."

"I'll be there!" I replied quickly.

"We will see you at 7:00 then." She said and hung up.

For the rest of the evening, because of the conversation earlier in the day, I wondered if there was going to be more than just dinner happening. I went to bed that night and slept soundly.

______________________________________________________________

Fifth day of Christmas

I was pouring my coffee the next morning when a knock sounded on the door. When I opened it Fran stepped in.

I motioned her to follow and without a word I walked to the living room, sat down and opened my robe. Fran got on her knees, grabbed my flaccid cock and began to suck on the head. After all the sex of the preceding days it took her almost 20 minutes to get me to cum.

When I was done cumming she stood and asked, "Tomorrow?"

I nodded and said, "Same time."

"Oh god, I'm not sure I can make it to Christmas eve."

"Sure you will." I said with an evil grin.

I worked around the house until 6:00 PM. I showered and drove to the liqueur store just before I was to be at Rosa's. I had decided to bring a bottle of something. I bought the best tequila they had, added a bow around the bottle and headed for Rosa's. Rosa answered when I knocked and she was stunning. She had on a dress held at her waist by a belt that pulled the upper part of the dress tight around her luscious tits.

"Please to come in Mr. Bart." She said, then called over her shoulder, "Sara, it is Mr. Bart."

As I entered Rosa swayed a bit and said, "You must forgive me, As I told you Sara and I have been celebrating the holidays for days now."

I handed her the bottle of Tequila.

She giggled and said, "This is my favorite! Thank you Mr. Bart!"

As she finished her statement she stepped close, wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. My cock stirred as I felt her tits pressed firmly against my chest. She let go and motioned me to follow, leading me to the living room and waving me to a seat on the couch.

"Would you like a drink?' She asked.

"Yes please. One of those concoctions we were drinking the other day would go great."

Rosa smiled, nodded and disappeared into the kitchen. A minute or so later Sara entered with my drink. She was dressed to make any man hard. She had on a mini skirt and high heels that showed off her fabulous legs. She also had on a very tight top and as I looked at her I became aware she didn't have on a bra because her nipples were showing through the thin material. As Sara handed me my drink Rosa arrived. She sat down on one side of me and Sara sat closely on the other.

"So Mr. Bart have you been thinking of what I said yesterday?"

"About watching you two?" I asked, hoping that was precisely what she meant.

"Oh yes! That is it exactly!" Rosa replied with a giggle.

"Of course I have! How could I not think about watching two lovely ladies pleasuring each other?"

"Oh Mr. Bart! You are such a flirt! Sara and I have decided we will let you watch us, but you must promise not to touch. Watching is much different than touching. We do not want to cheat on our husbands." Rosa said emphatically.

"I promise," I said solemnly.

"Then come Mr. Bart," Rosa said rising to her feet.

She took Sara's hand and pulled her along as she headed down the hall. I followed them into the bedroom and was amused as I spotted an easy chair pulled up close to the side of the bed. The two had it all ready for me. I sank into the chair taking a long sip of my drink.

As I sat Rosa was already taking Sara's clothes off. It took only a few moments and both women stood in front of me naked. Sara's tits were just as I had thought, a small "A" cup but her nipples were as large as my thumb. Rosa's were also just like I had imagined large, ripe and pendulous.

Rosa pulled her slim friend close and began to kiss her. I watched as her hand slid down over Sara's flat stomach. My cock, which was already hard, began to leak precum against my belly as I watched Rosa's fingers slide into Sara's slit. Sara moaned and spread her legs, which allowed Rosa to push her fingers farther into the slim blonde's pussy.

As I watched the two I couldn't stand it. I pulled my hard cock from my sweat pants and began to stroke it. A second later Rosa glanced over at me and froze, staring at my cock. She looked up at my face, then back down at cock, a hungry look filling her face.

"I..thought we would just let you watch. But now that I see your polla, all hard and ready to be used, I will ask you senor Bart, if we ask you to join us, will you tell no one?"

"Not a soul," I said with a grin.

"Then come, join us. I have not had a man in a very long while. I want to feel you inside me." Rosa replied.

It took me 15 seconds to get my clothes off, and another 3/4 of one to make it to the bed.

"What first?" I asked.

"Lay on your back senor Bart," Rosa said.

I laid back and a moment later Rosa said to Sara, "You ride his face, I will ride his cock."

Sara slowly swung her leg over me and lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth. I took hold of her hips and pulled her down the last few inches, sliding my tongue into her wet pussy as I did. She groaned and pushed herself down onto my mouth. I felt Rosa wrap her hand around my cock, then I felt the wet, warmth of her pussy against the head. A moment later she pushed downward, sliding my cock into her warm, slippery box.

Carla and I had a very good sex life, but I had never had the opportunity to have two women at once until now. It was heaven. The taste of Sara's pussy, the velvet-soft feel of her pussy lips against my tongue, the feel of Rosa's pussy engulfing my cock, sliding up and down my shaft was beyond fabulous.

The two women rode me for a very long time. With all the sex I had been having over the last week I knew I wouldn't cum quickly and could last a long time. Sara came first. I felt her body stiffen, then she let out a long high pitched cry as her pussy pulsed against my mouth.

I kept right on licking and tongue fucking her through her climax until she panted, "No more! No more!" As she fell to the side off my face.

All the while Sara had been cumming Rosa had been bouncing on my cock.

When Sara fell to the side Rosa panted, "She needs to rest between orgasms. But now you can help me to mine, yes?"

I grinned, reached up and filled both hands with Rosa's ample tits. I squeezed them and rolled her nipples between my fingers as she rode me.

"Oh, Oh, Oh...Mr. Bart...I'm...I'm....going...going.....to....CUM!" She screamed.

Her body went stiff and she began to tremble as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I pulled her down tight against my chest and rolled to the side, ending up with her on the bottom. I grabbed her legs and pushed them up and out until she was spread wide. I began to fuck her hard, slamming into her over and over. She came again a few minutes later, then again a minute or two after that. For the next ten minutes, she seemed to be in a continuous and extended climax.