Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yawned and said,"Ok. Come over when you can, but you'd better sometime today or the deal is off!"

I was still on my robe when the doorbell sounded a half-hour later. When I opened the door, Kim, Fran's daughter was there.

"Can I talk to you?" Kim asked with a serious tone to her voice.

"Sure come in." I said, "Coffee?"

"No thank you." She said.

I lead her to the kitchen and she took a seat at my counter while I stood on the other side.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

She didn't say anything for a bit, then blurted, "You're having sex with my mom."

.

"You know that for a fact do you?"I asked.

"Yes. I followed her and peeked in the window. I watched her...," she hesitated then said forcefully, "give you a blow job!"

"Yes she did. And she's been sucking me for about a week too." I replied calmly.

"But....but...why?" Kim said, a note of distress in her voice.

"Because she wants sex and I'm good at it," I said.

"I still don't understand. Sex isn't that big of a deal. I've had sex and I can take it or leave it!" She huffed.

I grinned and said, "If that's how you feel about it then you've never been with anyone who does it right."

"My boyfriend can do it as good as anyone!" She said.

"How many guys have you had sex with?" I asked.

"Well...aw..." She stammered.

"One right?" I said.

"Well..aw...." Her face turned red, then she said, "Yes, ok? One! But he's really good at it!"

"Not if you feel you can take it or leave it," I replied calmly.

"I suppose you could show me what I'm missing?" She asked petulantly.

I grinned and replied, "Yes I could. But you aren't ready or mature enough for it."

"The hell I'm not!" She shouted, "I'm plenty mature and I know all about sex!"

"You are huh? I think you're all talk. Why don't you go on home and leave the sex to the grownups who enjoy it?"

Her face turned red and she yelled, "I'm going to tell my dad you're having sex with my mom!"

"Ok you do that. Go on home, tell your dad and let them fight and maybe get a divorce."

Kim sat there with a defiant look on her face for a moment, then her face fell and I could tell she knew she couldn't carry through with her threat.

"Can't you just stop?" She asked in a whisper, "Can't you tell mom you won't do it anymore?"

"I can but I won't." I said, "She likes it. I like it. Your dad doesn't know about it; it's a win for everybody. Why don't you just ignore it and everything will be fine."

Kim sat contemplating what I had said for a few moments, then stood, nodded her head, "Ok, I don't see any other way to do this. But do me a favor, don't let my dad catch you, Please?"

"He won't." I told her, "I'll make sure of that."

I walked her to the door and just before I opened it I looked her up and down and I said with a grin, "If you want to know what real sex is like, talk to your mom. If you don't want to do that, come see me some time. I'll be happy to show you, but you have to ask."

I opened the door and Kim looked at me with a disgusted expression as she left. She was halfway down the sidewalk when she looked back and stared at me for a long moment, then turned and walked on to her parent's house. As much fun as it would have been to fill her with my cock I didn't think she would go for it and I really didn't think she would ever be back.

At 1:00 that afternoon I was watching a ball game when Fran arrived. She didn't even knock, she just walked in and without a word dropped to her knees in front of me and began unfastening my jeans. A few moments later she had my cock in her mouth and was sucking on the head. As she did I saw movement at the window and then spotted Kim peeking in. I grinned at her to let her know I saw her, then leaned back and closed my eyes to enjoy Frans blowjob.

With all the sex that I had been having it took a long while for Fran to coax me to a climax. When I did cum I groaned and pushed my hips up, as much for the show for Kim as the feel of it, so Fran could swallow my rod to the root as it throbbed, shooting ropes of cum down her throat. She licked it clean then tucked it back into my jeans.

As she knelt between my legs I grinned down at her and said in a voice loud enough for Kim to hear, "Keep it up. Four more days and you'll cum harder than you ever have."

"God, you're a bastard!" Fran groaned as she stood.

I stood and on a whim, I pulled her close, unsnapped her pants and slid my hand into her panties. Her panties, inner thighs and pussy were soaked. I slid my finger between her slippy lips and pressed on her clit. As I did she moaned, her eyes rolled back and her body shook.

"That's what's waiting for you." I said as I pulled my hand out.

"Oh God! I don't think I can wait!" She whined.

"Don't." I replied with an evil grin, "Go home masturbate, cum, but don't come back here. If you wait you will have the best one you've ever had."

"Bastard!" she yelped in a shrill voice, then grabbed me around the neck and crushed her lips to mine in a savage kiss.

As she pulled back she said, "I'll wait."

She stepped out the door and as I closed it I glanced at the window. Kim's face was plain to be seen. I walked over and opened the window.

"Did you like the show?"

Kim stared at me for a long moment, her lips pursed in what looked like anger, then she said in a tight, controlled voice, "You are a bastard. What kind of hold do you have over my mom?"

I grinned and said, "Nothing more than what she wants me to have. I told you, she likes sex and I'm pretty good at it. I tell you what, if you can keep a secret you might want to keep an eye on this place and if you see other ladies stopping by, you just might want to peek in the window. I'll even leave the curtains pulled open like they are so you can see."

Kim looked stunned as she said, "You...have...others?"

I grinned and replied, "Yes I do. So keep an eye out."

I waved goodbye and closed the window. Kim stood on the other side for a few seconds a stunned look on her face, then left.

I went back to watching the game. It wasn't very good. One team was 21 points ahead of the other. Just before it was done the phone rang. When I answered it, it was Beth.

"Hi, is it a good time for me to come clean?" She asked in her young sweet voice.

"Sure, come on over."

Beth was there 15 minutes later. She was dressed in a very short skirt and a very tight top. As I watched her work I realized just how sexy the girl was. She spent two hours cleaning and my house looked great when she was done. As she left I handed her $50.00 bill.

"Thank you," she said.

"Beth you did a bang up job. You earned it." I replied.

"Not really." She replied with a smile, "I know that this type of job doesn't usually pay this well. You are being very generous."

"Maybe, but I think you earned it."

"Bye." She said as she turned to leave.

As I watched her go I sighed, thinking about what I'd like to do to her.

As I sat back down in my chair the phone rang. It was Gladys.

"Hi, are you...aw...busy." She asked.

"Not really. I'm just watching a ball game."

"Can I...aw...come over?"

"Sure. Come on over."

It took her less than a minute and a half before she was on my door step.

I let her in and asked, "What can I do for you?"

"Well...aw....you said to come over whenever I could get away...so...aw...here I am."

I pulled her to me and said as my hands began to wander over her voluptuous body, "I'm delighted you decided to come back so soon."

Gladys circled my neck with her arms and said, "I...aw.... I really liked what we did."

"Which time?" I asked as I dipped my hand into her pants.

"Both....oh...." she groaned as my fingers slipped between her wet pussy lips.

As I finger fucked her Gladys said, "Can....oh.....can.....we....." She grabbed my arm and pulled my hand out of her panties.

I looked at her puzzled until she said, "I need to talk to you before we..you know." .

"Before we fuck?" I said with a grin.

Her cheeks flushed and to my surprise she smiled and said, "Yes. Before we fuck."

"Ok. What's up?"

"A friend of mine heard my husband talking to her boyfriend. It seems the reason he hasn't touched me in a while is that he's been seeing another woman! She's a dominatrix! She....spanks him! And makes him do all kinds of nasty things! And he does it! And he likes it! He told my friend's boyfriend that I'm just too much of a marshmallow and too nice, that's why he hasn't had sex with me in so long. What should I do?" Gladys looked totally confused and puzzled.

"Do you still want to be married to him?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I do." She replied.

"Then you're going to have to get tough. When you go home, take control, slap him, shove him onto the bed and make him eat your pussy. Ride his cock and cum, but don't let him. Tell him he has to wait until the next day because he's an ass. If he likes that, you are going to have to be the dominant one."

"I don't know...." She began.

"Don't think you can't, know you can! Go home and take control. You'll love it, he'll love it and I'll love it because you're going to tell him you're fucking another guy and you're going to keep fucking him!"

"You think he'll do it?" She asked.

"If he's been seeing a dominatrix he will love it! I guarantee it!" I replied with a grin.

"Ok, I'll give it a try."

"Good," I said as I slid my hand back into her panties and slipped my finger into her wet slit, "Now where were we?"

I had been having so much sex over the last week, cumming so many times my balls were starting to ache. I wanted to fuck Gladys I really did, but I also thought I needed to rest a bit. A picture of Sofia on the Sybian flashed into my head and I got a great idea.

"Take your clothes off," I said as I slid a second finger into her dripping pussy, "I've got a really great surprise for you."

She had both hands wrapped around my forearm as I diddled her leaking pussy. Her hips were moving back and forth as she pushed her pussy down onto my fingers.

"O......ok." She panted.

I pulled my hand from her pants to her accompanying groan of protest.

"Trust me, you're going to love this," I said with a grin as I headed to the closet.

Gladys began to slowly shed her clothes as I set up the Sybian. She was still a bit shy and reserved, but she took off her clothes. When she was naked she stood with one hand covering her pussy and an arm covering her breasts.

I had put a double dong on the Sybian, one for her ass and one for her pussy. I put some lube on the anal one. Her pussy was so wet I knew I needed nothing on the other. Once I had everything ready I walked back to her, took hold of her arm and hand and gently pulled them to her sides.

"Don't do that." I said with a smile, "I like looking at you naked."

"But...my husband says I'm fat and I shouldn't ever let anyone see me this way."

I pulled her to me and kissed her as I let my hand slid down over her large soft breast, over her stomach to stop on her warm mound. As my tongue slid into her mouth I curled my finger into her slippery wet slit. I found her clit and began to rub it as I kissed her. I felt her body tremble as I diddled her.

Finally I pulled my mouth from hers and said, "He says that to keep you in submission. Fuck the little asshole. He didn't want you to learn his secret. Now you know it and from now on he won't be able to cow you. I love the way you look and soon he will be telling you he does too."

A look of wonder filled her face as she whispered, "Really?"

"You damn straight! Now come over here and let me introduce you to your surprise."

I took her hand and pulled her over to the Sybian.

She stood next to it and with a puzzled expression asked, "What is it?"

"It's called a Sybian. You're going to love it. Now straddle it and this goes into your pussy and this goes into your ass."

Gladys stared at the machine for a moment then almost in a trance she swung her leg over it and crouched until the pink plastic dongs were close to her crotch. I grabbed the one for her ass and guided it into her as she did the same for the vaginal one. When both had the tips started in her respective holes I took hold of her hips and gently urged her down onto them. I could feel her rotate her hips to work the dongs into her. A moment later she was sitting with both buried inside her.

I got behind her wrapped my arm around her, cupped one of her breasts, put my lips against her ear and whispered, "Ready?"

"Aw...I....think so." She breathed nervously.

I made sure it was on the lowest setting, then snapped on the machine. As the vibrations tingled through her ass and pussy Gladys gasped in surprise.

"You like?" I whispered.

"Oh....y.....yes!" She replied.

I turned it up a notch, then a minute later another notch and again a minute later another notch. Before long I was turning the rotary control from mid to high and back, the rise and fall of the sound of the vibrator accompanied by the rise and fall of Gladys's moans. I held her on the machine, turning it up and down for a good 15 minutes.

Finally I heard her moan, "Please......please....stop.....I....I...can't take much....more!"

I slowly turned the control down until it was at it's lowest setting. I left it there for a few seconds, then snapped it off. Gladys slumped against me as the vibrations stopped.

I gently kissed her ear lobe as I whispered again, "You like?"

"I....I've never felt anything like it!" She breathed.

"You going to come back for more later?"I asked as I fondled her large soft breast.

I still had my lips against her ear lobe touching her jaw and felt more than saw her smile as she replied, "Please!"

I stood, took her hand and helped her up off the machine.

"Would you like to shower before you go home?" I asked.

"No, I'll do that at home." She replied, then a questioning look filled her face as she said, "But what about you? You haven't...aw....you know, you haven't had a climax."

I grinned and replied, "Gladys, I've had so many in the last week my balls hurt. I need to give them a rest. But I will tell you the next time you ride this thing," I pointed at the Sybian, "the one in your ass will be mine."

A huge smile split her face as she grabbed me, pulled me to her and kissed me.

"That's a deal!" She said with a giggle.

She was dressed and out the door a few minutes later. She grinned and threw me a kiss as she left. I had never been in a situation where I had so many women wanting me to have sex with them and I'd never had as much sex in such a short time either. I didn't want to miss out on any of it. I spent some time on the computer looking for a supplement to help with my aching balls. I finally settled on Ginseng as a possible help.

I drove to the mall and found a tiny shop that specialized in vitamins and supplements. I talked to the clerk and explained I needed some help with my sex life. At first he recommended a liquid ginseng extract and several other natural supplements. Upon questioning he admitted it would take two to three weeks for such a combination to take effect.

I knew that was too long to wait for results. I explained to him my predicament: that at the moment I had five women who were demanding sex from me with no end in sight. The clerk grinned and although I don't think he believed me, told me he might have something that would help but it was illegal to have in the states so if he supplied me with it I could never tell anyone. I swore I'd never tell a soul. He went into the back and came out with a small box. He pulled out a bottle about a ½" in diameter and 1 ½" long.

"This is it." He said, "A Chinese customer buys it and swears it works. According to him it increases the volume of his ejaculate, lets him cum several times in a row and stay hard a long time."

There werre 48 bottles in the box and I bought the entire box. It was very expensive but I figured if it worked it would be well worth the money. When I returned home I gulped down two bottles. As I stared at the empty bottles I wondered what was in the concoction. The company I had worked for had a Shanghai office and I had become acquainted with one of the managers that worked for a company we dealt with through that office. He was Chinese so I thought maybe he could help me. I found his number in my briefcase then checked the time. It was 5:12 PM my time so I knew it would be around 8:00 AM his time. I dialed and Bojing answered on the second ring.

"Hey my friend this is Bart Conniger," I greeted him.

"Bart! How are you? I heard you were laid off. Is that true?" Bojing asked.

"Yes unfortunately." I replied.

"If you don't mind moving to Shanghai I know this company would hire you in a second."

I laughed and said, "Maybe I'll take you up on that, but not yet. I have a question for you. Have you heard of Jade Stem supplement? It's made in China."

"Everyone over here has. It's rare and hard to get. Why do you ask?"

"Well I have a case of it. The guy I bought it from says it does wonders for a man. Is that true?"

"Absolutely! It has a ginseng concentrate in it and another ingredient that has some of the same chemical makeup as Viagra. It enhances a man's erection and the volume of his ejaculation and does it very rapidly."

"Cool. That's all I needed to know."

"Be well my friend and if you decide to work for us call me," Bojing said as he hung up.

I was happy to hear I hadn't been stung on the deal and it would do what the clerk had claimed it would. I was also happy to know I was employable. My thoughts were on supper when the phone rang.

When I answered the phone it was Rosa, "Mr. Bart I need help."

"What can I do for a lovely lady," I asked.

She laughed and said, "Come to my house and I will show you!"

"I'll be there in two shakes," I said as I hung up.

I pulled on a coat. I was about to leave when a thought hit me. I went to the bedroom and grabbed a handful of items from the closet. As I left I saw Kim getting out of her car at Fran's house. She spotted me. I grinned and waved as I headed down the block. When I arrived at Rosa's I knocked on the door. She answered my knock dressed in a long flowing gown, tied at the waist with a cloth belt of the same material.

"Aw Mr. Bart, please to come in!" she said with a smile.

She led me to the living room and as we entered she asked if I would like a drink.

"Sure."

She poured two shots of Tequila and handed me one.

"Salute!" She cried, then emptied her glass. I did the same. When I set my glass down she refilled both glasses and we tossed those down again.

"So, am I here to drink Tequila, or something else?" I asked.

"Mr. Bart! You are a bad man indeed! You wish for me to how you say it, give you some pussy?"

"Yes. I wish for you to give me pussy!" I replied with a grin.

"Then," She said as she moved toward me, untying her belt as she did, "If that is what you wish, that is what I should do!"

She opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. She was naked under it except for a festive bow stuck just above her pussy.

"This is why I called. This is your Christmas present from me." She said, "Would you like to open it now?"

"Hell yes!" I replied as I took her hand and dashed for the bedroom. When we stopped next to the bed I picked her up and tossed her onto it, which brought a squeal and giggle from her. I stripped and climbed onto the bed, pulling her to me and kissing her as I did.

When we pulled back I said, "Rosa, I won't be able to cum in you. I've cum so much in the last few days my balls hurt, but I will make you cum."

Rosa giggled and replied, "Mr. Bart. I will be happy for you to make me cum. And later, when you feel better, I will return the favor!"

1...34567...10