Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my balls drawing up, feel the cum rising as I got ready to fill Rosa's pussy. Just before my cock exploded I felt something under me. I looked down to see Sara taking one of my balls into her mouth. As my cock began to throb she was sucking on one then the other of my balls. I seemed to pump a gallon of hot spunk into Rosa before I was done.

I rolled off her with a groan and lay on my back. A few seconds later Sara was licking my cock clean. I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying the feel of her tongue as she licked my rod from balls to tip. As she did she began to take the head into her mouth and gently suck on it. I was expecting my cock to go soft, but because of her gentle ministrations it stayed hard and before long I was ready for more. I opened my eyes to find Rosa looking at me with a smile.

"So Mr. Bart are you ready for more? I must say you are good. I have not had such a climax in a very long time!"

I felt Sara let go of my cock then Rosa's expression changed to a dreamy look as she said, "I am ready...Oh....my..."

I looked down to find Sara between Rosa's legs licking her pussy. As I watched I got an idea. I moved and put the head of my cock against Rosa's lips. She opened her eyes smiled and took the head into her mouth. For the next while, Sara licked Rosa as Rosa sucked me.

After a bit of Rosa's oral ministrations I was ready for more pussy. I moved down behind Sara, pulled her hips up so her ass was in the air and her pussy lay open for me. I put the head against her hole and slowly pushed it in. I fucked her slowly watching over her shoulder as she licked Rosa.

Over the next hour, I fucked Sara in several positions, then fucked Rosa as Sara licked us both. When I finally busted my nut again it was in Sara. When I pulled out of her I knew I was done for the day. We got dressed and as I stood at the door ready to leave Rosa came and kissed me, then Sara did the same.

"I hope you will come and visit again sometime." Rosa said with a sly grin.

"When?" I asked.

"Mr. Bart! You are insatiable! But I will call you soon." Rosa replied.

"When?" I said again with a grin.

"In a few days we will have more time to ourselves." Rosa replied with a smile as she ran her hand down my chest and let it rest on the lump of my tired deflated cock, "We promise to call you. I want more," She cupped my cock more firmly in her hand as she spoke, "Of this!"

I was tired and totally fucked out when I arrived home. I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow.

________________________________________________________________

Sixth day of Christmas

The next morning I was making coffee when a knock sounded on the door. When I opened it Fran was there.

"I'm...here." She said.

I motioned her in and headed for the living room. I sat down and opened my robe, then spread my knees. I pointed at a spot on the floor in front of me. Without a word, Fran dropped to her knees took my cock in her hand and began to suck me.

I leaned back and happened to be looking at the living room window. To my surprise I saw Fran's daughter peaking in. I didn't stare or let her know I'd seen her but checked on her every once and a while out of the corner of my eye. It took Fran ten minutes to work me to a climax. When I busted my nut I made a big show of it.

I decided I was going to play to our audience, so I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth down over my cock as I groaned, "Oh, fuck, Oh fuck! That's it....that's it! Swallow it! Swallow it all!"

When I was done I again covertly looked out of the corner of my eye and checked to see if Kim was still watching. To my amusement she was.

"You remember the rules right?" I said to Fran, "Don't touch yourself, don't cum when your husband fucks you and I'll see you every morning for a blow job. Do that and I'll make you cum hard enough you might pass out."

As I finished I thought I heard a gasp from the direction of the window, but I didn't want to look for fear of letting Kim know I knew she was there.

"Go home and I'll see you in the morning, I said.

Fran climbed to her feet and said in a complaining voice, "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it to Christmas eve."

I grinned and said, "Keep in mind, if you do it will be well worth it."

As I talked to Fran I covertly kept watch on Kim out of the corner of my eye. She disappeared from the window as I escorted Fran to the door. After she left I went and took a shower. I was trying to decide what to do for the day, call Gladys or see if Rosa and Sara had time to play when I realized it was the 19th, six days to Christmas. I decided I needed to put up some lights so I set about getting that chore done.

I was standing on the ladder almost done when I heard a female voice behind me, "Hi Mr. Conniger."

I looked over my shoulder to see Beth our baby sitter sitting on her bicycle at the curb. She was a sweet girl, a cheerleader in school and built like the proverbial brick shit house: long blonde hair, green eyes, perky B cup tits I would have loved to both suck on and slide my cock between.

"Hey Beth." I called back, "What ya' doing?"

"I'm just out for a ride and thought I'd say hi." She said as she stepped off her bike and walked up to the base of the ladder, "I'm sorry to hear about you and Carla and you losing your job."

It didn't surprise me Beth knew about it. As I said Fran was the neighborhood gossip so I wouldn't have been surprised if the whole town knew about it.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Aw...Mr. Conniger? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Beth, what is it?"

"Well, you and Carla were my best customers and since she left I haven't been able to find another couple to sit for to make up for what you paid me. Aw...do you...aw...have anything else you need to be done? I really need some money for Christmas."

I could tell she was nervous so I said, "Well let me think. I might be able to come up with something you can do."

I was in very good financial shape with the severance package my company had given me so after a few seconds of thought I said, "How about this, you come by once a day and clean my house for me. It should only take an hour or two a day and I'll pay you, oh say $25.00 an hour."

Beth's eyes grew large as she said, "$25.00 an hour? Really?"

"Sure. My place is a mess. Can you start now?"

"Sure!" She said as she dashed inside.

I finished putting up the lights, put my ladder away and went into the house. Beth was bustling around picking things up. I had let the place get into a mess but she was diligently cleaning it up. I watched her work and admired her body. She was petite, probably 5' tall and no more than 100 lbs. But with a shape that put me in mind of Norma Jeane Mortenson, full lips, an hourglass shape and those very nice "B" cup tits that stuck out from her chest.

As I watched her work I began to get hard thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. I knew that even though she was 18, it would get me in trouble with her parents, so I went into the living room to watch TV. I fell asleep and woke an hour and a half later with Beth calling me.

"Mr. Conniger? I'm done for today. Does it look ok?"

I got up, rubbed my eyes, then wandered through the house looking over her work. The place was spotless.

"Beth I am impressed! This place hasn't looked this good in weeks!"

"Thank you Mr. Conniger," Beth said a slight flush to her cheeks.

"Please call me Bart," I said with a grin.

"Ok, Bart," She replied.

I pulled out my wallet and handed her a $50.00 bill.

"But, I thought you said $25.00 an hour? I only worked for an hour and a half." She said.

"Call it a bonus." I replied, "You flew through that cleaning faster than I ever thought possible. And it's such a great job!"

"Thank you Mr...I mean Bart." She said.

"Tomorrow? Call me and we can set a time." I said.

"Yes!" She said excitedly as she dashed away for home.

I grabbed a beer and turned on a football game. An hour later the score was a lopsided 35 to 7 when the phone rang.

When I answered a female voice said, "Mr. Conniger? This is Sofia Klien, Beth's mom."

"Hi, what can I do for you?" I asked as I tried to pull up a mental picture of her.

I had only met her once at a neighbor's house. I had a vague recollection of a tall, blonde-haired woman with a haughty manner.

"I need to talk to you about Beth. May I come over?" She asked.

I looked at the game on TV and decided because of the blow-out score I wasn't very interested in it so I replied, "Sure. When would you like to come over?"

"Would now work? We really need to talk." She replied.

"Sure, I'm not busy right now. Come on over."

"I will be there shortly." She said a chill in her voice.

I wondered what she wanted to discuss but couldn't think of anything. I liked to look at Beth but I had been very careful never to do anything that could be misconstrued as inappropriate so I had no idea what she wanted. I flopped back into my chair and returned to watching the ball game. It wasn't two minutes later that the doorbell rang.

When I opened it Sofia said in a very loud, almost hysterical voice without preamble, "What are you wanting from my daughter?"

She was loud enough I was afraid the neighbors could hear her.

"I think you should come inside so we can discuss this in private," I said.

Sofia stared at me, then stomped past me and into the living room.

"Again I will ask, what do you want from my daughter?"

"She asked if I had any work she could do. I told her she could clean my house and I'd pay her."

Sofia's face grew hard as she said, "You are paying her $25.00 an hour! That seems excessively high for just house cleaning. What else do you expect for that price?"

I was stunned. She was accusing me of trying to buy favors from her daughter!

I tried to stay calm as I said, "Look, the only thing I want from Beth is house cleaning, that's it. She needed money, my house was a mess. We made a legitimate deal. That's all there is to it."

Her face was a mask of anger as she spat, "I've heard what you've been doing with a woman in the neighborhood! You've seduced her and are having sex with her right under her husband's nose! And now you're trying to seduce my daughter! That's vile!"

'Christ Fran!' I groaned to myself, "You've told everyone haven't you?'

Out loud I said, "Look I have been seeing a woman around here, but it is mutually consensual. I have not seduced anyone and I am not trying to seduce your daughter."

"You're a liar!" She spit, "You've...you've fucked that woman and now you're trying to fuck my Beth! And I suppose you'd like to fuck me too!"

Again I was stunned. I had no idea where that had come from.

A second later she said, "Well you're not going to! I will not let you do those things to my body! Touch me, put your....cock in me!"

I was totally puzzled as to what was going on. I had only met her once, had never even talked much with her before today and here she was, almost frothing at the mouth as she accused me of wanting to take her.

"You'd love to touch these," She pulled open her coat and pushed out her chest, "Wouldn't you?"

My confusion deepened, then a moment later it got even worse. She had on a light sweater under her coat. She jerked it up. To my surprise she didn't have on a bra and her firm tits stood on display.

"You want to fondle these don't you? Lick them, suck on them, make me beg for more, don't you? You want to fuck me don't you? Make me suck on your cock? Do nasty things to me! Well, you can't!" She almost screamed the last word as she swung a slap at my face.

Automatically my hand came up and caught her wrist. I stared at her and she stared right back at me, her lower lip trembling.

After a very long moment, she hissed, "You vile man! You're going take me, aren't you? Fuck me, aren't you?"

A moment more her expression changed, her eyes filled with tears and she said in a hoarse whisper, "You're....you're....going to take me. I know you are...you're going to do all those vile sexual things to me...you...you...."

I was so confused about what was happening, I stood there holding her arm staring into her eyes trying to understand what was going on. After a moment my eyes fell to her tits. They were large "B" cup with nipples that were erect and the size of my little finger.

As my eyes fastened on those fabulous tits I heard her say again, "You..you're going to take me, fuck me aren't you?"

Then in a tiny almost imperceptible whisper, one so faint I almost didn't catch it she added, "Please...."

As I heard her whispered request the pieces fell together. An epiphany blossomed in my head. She wasn't here to take me to task for wanting her daughter, she was here hoping I would take her. She wanted it to happen, but was unable or unwilling to say so. For a microsecond I debated whether or not I should, then I reached out and cupped one of her firm breasts, rolling her large erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I could feel her body tremble, but she didn't pull away. Her eyes filled with a look of need.

She couldn't bring herself to voluntarily let me fuck her but she wanted me to, from her actions she was desperate for me to. If she convinced herself I took her she would have no control over it and therefore wouldn't feel guilty about it.

I grinned, grabbed a hand full of her long blonde hair, pulled her against me and stared into her eyes as I said, "You will submit to whatever I want. You are going to get fucked by me, however I want to do it."

I could see lust fill her eyes as she began to pant. I took hold of her arm and drug her to my bedroom. I jerked off her coat, then roughly pulled her sweater up over her head and off. She had on a skirt and with a few jerks and pulls, I had it laying around her ankles. That left her standing in only a pair of delicate blue lace panties.

I walked around her as I said, "Yea, not bad. You're going to be a good fuck. Now," I grabbed her panties and with a hard jerk ripped them from her body.

I tossed them on the floor. She didn't say a word, just stood staring at me, trembling. I slowly unfastened my jeans and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out of them, then pulled my boxers down, letting them drop to the floor also. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me as I sat down on the bed. I spread my legs put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her to her knees between my spread legs. I grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand and held my semi-hard cock up with the other.

I pulled her mouth to the head as I said, "Suck it."

She didn't say a word, she just slipped the head into her warm mouth. She was enthusiastic but not very good at it as she began to suck me.

After a short while I said, "You aren't worth a damn at sucking. You're going to need a lot of practice. So let's see how good your pussy is."

I stood, pulled her to her feet and pushed her face down on the bed. I shoved her legs apart, put the head of my cock against her slit, grabbed her hips and pushed. I found I couldn't penetrate her because she was so dry. I could have just spit on my hand and lubed her pussy with that, but I wanted her to cum. I had a suspicion that if I could make her cum, cum hard and multiple times, this would only be the first of many times. An idea popped into my head.

I grabbed the back of her neck leaned down and growled into her ear, "Do...not.....move."

I pulled the Sybian out of the closet and set it up on the floor. I snapped on a medium-sized dong, then spread a good amount of lube on it. I returned to the bed where Sofia was still laying, pulled her up and pushed her to the machine.

"Mount it." I said simply.

She stared at the Sybian then looked back at me.

"Sit....down....on...that," enunciating each word clearly as I pointed to the dong, "It goes into your pussy. NOW DO IT!" I yelled the last words.

She jumped, then quickly straddled the machine. She settled slowly down onto the dong, a look of mixed shock and wonder filling her face as it slid into her. When she had it all the way inside her, I turned the controls to the lowest setting.

As the vibrations tingled her insides a startled look filled her face. A fraction of a second later her eyes fluttered shut and she moaned as I turned the controls up a notch. I stepped over and knelt down next to her.

I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Now cunt, you're going to cum for me."

As I said that, I turned the controls on the Sybian to high. She gasped, then a guttural cry came from her lips as her body trembled. I grabbed a hand full of her hair, pulled her head back, leaned down and began to suck and nibble on her nipples, first one then the other.

Moments later she began to gasp, "Oh God....Oh God...Oh God....Oh God..."

It took her five minutes as she rode the machine turned to high, moaning and trembling to have the first climax. As she did her body stiffened and she let out a strangled half moan, half scream. For the next five minutes she climaxed every minute or so, her cries growing louder with each one.

Finally her body went rigid.

She screamed in a strangled pleading voice, "OH GOD! NO MORE! PLEASE...........NO MORE!!"

I snapped the machine off and as the vibrations ceased she melted against me, moaning lightly. I pulled her up off the dong and maneuvered her to the bed. I put her face down on the bed, spread her legs and put my cock against her slippery pussy.

"Now for some cock," I said as I shoved forward.

This time my cock slid easily into her pussy. I fucked her with long slow strokes, enjoying every stroke into her slippery tunnel. It took me at least fifteen minutes to cum. After I had filled her with my load I pulled out and sat next to her. She lay on the bed a faint moan coming from her.

"So," I said, "was that thing about Beth a pretext to come over here or do you really think I'm trying to fuck her?"

"Would you?" Sofia asked in a whisper.

I thought about lying to her but decided I'd just tell her the truth.

"I would never try to seduce her," I said, then grinned and added, "but if she ever gave me a chance, ever let me know she would I'd fuck her in a heart-beat."

"You're a bastard you know that?" Sofia replied in a hoarse whisper.

"Yes I am. But you know what? You are now going to have to come check on me every couple of days to make sure I'm not fucking your little girl."

Sofia looked up at me startled, then a smile curled her lips.

"Yes, you're right. I will need to come over and check on you."

"Cool." I said as I slapped her ass, "Time to get dressed and go home before Fran takes note of how long you've been here."

Sofia got dressed. Her panties were in tatters so she picked them up and started to stuff them into her pocket. I grabbed her wrist and pulled them from her hand.

"Nope. Those are mine, a souvenir." I said as I put them to my face and took a long breath.

Sofia stared at me and said, "God you are a perverted bastard!"

"Yep and you love it!" I replied as I smacked her on the ass.

When she left I grabbed a beer and flopped into my easy chair. I sat there drinking my beer and reflecting on the last few days. First Carla leaves me, my company lays me off, then I get more pussy then I know what to do with: Fran, Shondra, Gladys, Rosa, Sara and now Sofia. When I listed them all I was surprised at the number. When I went to bed, before I fell asleep, I wondered who I would be fucking the next day.

________________________________________________________________

Seventh day of Christmas

I woke the next morning to the phone ringing. When I answered it was Fran.

"I can't come over this morning, I'll have to come later. My sister needs me to help her with Christmas decorations."