Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grin I dove between her legs.

I spread her pussy lips with my thumbs and said, "Time to eat the Christmas goodies!"

I licked, sucked, fingered and fucked her for the next hour, making her cum three times in the process. When we were done I was exhausted. I lay beside her idly stroking her nipple as she hummed contentedly. I glanced at the clock and figured it was time for me to go home.

"Time for me to go," I said.

"Aw Mr. Bart, I am glad you came to me. The next time I will make sure you are completely satisfied before you go, yes?"

"If that's what's waiting for me, I'll be back!" I said as I stood and dressed.

When I got home I took a triple dose of the supplements I had purchased and climbed into bed.

______________________________________________________________________

Eighth day of Christmas

The next morning I toke another triple dose of the supplement and my balls were beginning to feel normal again. I was sipping my coffee when Fran arrived. As the day before, she came in and without a word dropped to her knees in front of my chair. She fished out my cock and it was already hard; a good sign the supplements were working. She began to suck on the head and the feeling surprised me. It felt better then it ever had. I leaned back and enjoyed her blowjob. When my cock exploded I heard her grunt as I blasted cum down her throat.

When I was done she pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "Damn! What did you do? You trying to drown me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You cummed more then you ever have!" She replied.

I grinned as I realized the supplement must be working. Fran stood to go but I grabbed her and pulled her closer as I rammed my hand down her pants. As my fingers curled into her pussy I felt her spread her legs and heard her groan. As with the day before her pussy was dripping, her inner thighs were wet and her panties were soaked.

I pulled my hand out of her pants and said, "Another few days my dear and you're going to have a climax of a lifetime!"

"It's getting so difficult not to touch myself!" she whined, "I don't even touch myself in the shower for fear of making myself cum!"

"Perhaps next time you'll think twice before wanting to leave me with blue balls! But it will all be worth it, you'll see." I said with a grin.

As I finished the sentence I glanced over and saw Kim peeking in the window.

"I've got to go!" Fran said as she hurried out the door.

As Fran left I waved Kim to come in. She stood staring at me for a moment, then disappeared from view. A few seconds later a knock sounded on my back door. When I opened it Kim stood framed in the doorway.

"What do you want?" she asked guardedly.

I grinned and said, "I was just wondering if you found it erotic to watch your mom suck my cock?"

She stared at me then said from between clenched teeth, "Bastard!"

"Be that as it may, you didn't answer my question. Does it make your pussy wet to watch her suck me?" I asked again.

When she didn't answer I asked, "Well? Does it or doesn't it? I'll bet it does. I'll bet your panties are soaked and you don't want to admit it. Come on, you already know my secrets and who I'm fucking. No one's gunna know if you tell me. Do you get all turned on by watching your mommy sucking me off?"

She was still staring at me and again snarled, "Bastard!" but a moment later added, "Yes, Ok? Yes it get's me excited to watch her do that!"

"So do you finger your pussy while you watch or later locked in your room? Come on I know you do."

"You bastard! I don't...I won't....I....aw.....I..."

"Quit lying! You do don't you?"

Again the stare, this time though her lower lip quivered and her eyes misted like she was about to cry as she said in a horse whisper, "In my room."

"And you cum hard too, don't you? No need to answer, I know you do. Well think about this, I can make you cum harder then that!"

"You...what?" Kim stammered.

"I can make you cum harder then that." I replied softly.

Before she could answer, the phone rang. I picked it up and it was Beth.

"Is now a good time to come clean?" She asked.

"Sure, now's fine." I replied.

"Cool. I'll be there in five."

I hung up and Kim asked, "Who was that?"

"That was Beth." I replied.

"Beth? Your fucking Beth too?"Kim gasped.

I grinned and said, "No, I am not fucking Beth. Not that I wouldn't given the chance, but she hasn't given me the chance nor do I think she ever will. She cleans my house for me."

Kim nodded and said, "Oh, I...see."

"So why don't you go on back to your room and finger your wet pussy and think about what you're missing?" I said with a grin as I closed the door.

Beth arrived on time five minutes later. The house was pretty clean from her work of the last two days so it only took her and hour and a quarter to finish. When she was done I handed her a $50.00 bill.

"I didn't work two hours." Beth said as she held the bill in her hand, "Or even an hour and a half this time!"

"No but you have my house so clean it's worth every cent of that." I replied.

"Oh Mr. Conniger!" She said launching herself at me, "Thank you!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she hugged me tight. She had her young nubile body pressed full length against me. As I felt her firm young tits mashed against my chest my cock jumped to attention. I was rock hard in an instant and it was pushed tightly against her stomach just above her mound.

She hugged me for a few seconds, then relaxed her grip on my neck. She hung from my neck for an instant, her body pressed tightly against mine, before she gradually released her grip with her arms. She slid down, rubbing her firm beasts against my chest and her belly against the lump of my hard cock.

She stood pressed to me for another instant, then smiled and stepped back as she said, "Thanks again Mr. Conniger "

I was able to smile and say, "Look I told you if your going to be working for me every day you need to call me Bart."

Beth giggled and replied, "Ok, thanks Bart!" as she dashed out the door.

I was hard most of the morning thinking about Beth's nubile young body . By noon my hard on had subsided, but I was hoping one of the ladies I had been fucking would call that afternoon. When I ate my lunch I gulped down another triple dose of the supplement.

I had already put up lights outside so after lunch I decided to put up a tree. I went to the local super store and bought a fake one. It had built in lights so it didn't take me long to setup. I was looking over the final result when the door bell rang. When I opened the door Sofia stood staring at me. She had on a long winter coat and a serious expression on her face.

"Hi," I said with a grin, "Come in! Here to see if I'm trying to fuck your daughter?"

"Yes!" She said as she entered.

"You haven't been have you?" She demanded when she was inside.

"Haven't what?" I asked playing the innocent.

"Trying to fuck my Beth!" She said looking daggers at me.

"What if I have?" I asked, trying to goad her.

"You....you......can't do that!" She huffed, then pulled her coat open to reveal her clothes.

She had on high heels and a tight, short skirt that hit her at mid thigh showing off her smooth legs. Her blouse was white, and very tight, tight enough I could see the outline of her nipples through the cloth. She was dressed to show off what she had and what she had was really nice to look at.

"You...can't have Beth! And you can't have me again! You forced me when I was here before, but I won't let you this time!"

I played her game the first time and let her pretend I had forced her, but I had decided if she wanted to fuck again she was going to have to ask for it.

I walked over to her and as I did I could see lust in her eyes. But instead of grabbing her and pretending to force her, I took her arm and lead her to the door. She looked at me with a surprised, puzzled look.

"We aren't going to do that dance again." I said to her, my hand on the door knob, "I let you pretend I forced you so I could do to you what you wanted me to. It's time we quit pretending. If you want me to fuck you, you're going to have to ask for it. Otherwise you can go home."

She stared at me, a shocked, stunned look on her face.

After a moment she said, "I.....I don't want you to do that! I wouldn't let you touch me!"

I smiled and opened the door as I said, "Ok. Thanks for dropping by."

Her mouth dropped open and she stammered, "But...we....I...."

"Choose!" I said, "If you want it ask for it, or go home!"

She stared at me for several long seconds then in a low almost imperceptible whisper she said, "Fuck me."

I pushed the door closed and as it swung shut I took hold of Sofia's arm and pulled her closer. I reached down slid my hand up under her skirt. To my delight I touched her bare pussy. She hadn't worn panties!

"No bra, no panties, you came over here prepared to get fucked didn't you?"

As my fingers slipped between her legs and into her slippery groove, she responded to my question with a groaned, "Yesssss."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her ear to my lips.

I had two fingers in her pussy, sliding them in and out and my thumb on her clit rubbing her hard nub as I whispered, "You want me to fuck you? Make you cum? Here's the rules. No more games. When I ask a question you answer truthfully. You will do what ever I want you to, when I want you to. Got that?"

"Oh....oh....y.....yes!" She moaned, her eyes closed.

"Yes what?" I growled.

"I'll.....I'll do anything you want!" She gasped.

"So are you close to cumming?" I asked ramming my fingers into her pussy as hard as I could.

No...but..but...soon....soon!" She panted.

I let go of her hair, pushed her against the wall, grabbed her blouse and jerked it open, popping all the buttons off. Her firm tits bounced several times as they were released. I kept right on slamming my fingers into her now dripping pussy as I cupped her breast and pinched her nipple with my fingers, which brought a gasp from her. I pinched her nipple hard as I finger fucked her.

"Look at me!" I demanded.

Her eyes opened and fastened on mine.

"You're my little fuck toy from now on! I'm going to fuck you in every hole you have and make you cum until you beg me to stop! Now tell me, tell me you're my fuck toy! TELL ME!" I growled as I rammed my fingers into her slippery hole.

"Yes!....Yes!...I'm....I'm your fuck toy! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee!" She squealed the last, her pussy pulsing around my fingers as she climaxed.

She finally slumped against the wall as her climax faded. I pulled my fingers out of her, grabbed her arm and lead her to the livingroom. I dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles, then sat down.

"Come over here!" I ordered her, "Time for you to suck some cock!"

She didn't protest, but walked over and dropped to her knees between my spread legs. She took hold of my rigid cock and stared at it as she slowly slid her hand up and down my shaft. She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth. I grinned and stroked Sofia's hair as she sucked me. She wasn't any better at sucking cock then the first time she had sucked me. I decided she needed lessons. Hard on the heels of that thought an idea hit me and I knew what I was going to do the next time she came over. I pulled her head up, pulling her mouth off my cock.

"Get on my lap and straddle me." I told her.

She did and as she sat down I lined my cock up with her wet pussy. I grabbed her ass and began to fuck her, pulling my cock out until just the head was left in, then ramming back into her until my balls slapped her ass.

It didn't take me long before my nuts exploded. As my cock throbbed I heard Sofia cry out and felt her pussy pulsing as she came a second time. The supplement I was taking was working over time, I came so much it filled Sofia's pussy and ran out coating my balls and thighs. When we were done, Sofia sat astride me, gasping for breath.

"You will come back tomorrow afternoon." I told her.

"Ok." She breathed, "What time?"

"2:00." I said.

She slowly climbed off my lap, dripping cum from her over full pussy.

"I'm a mess." She said looking at my cum running down her legs.

"Use my bathroom and clean up." I said.

She walked down the hall as I stood and pulled my underwear and pants on. Sofia appeared ten minutes later. She was holding her blouse closed as she reached for her coat.

I grabbed her and pulled her to me, reaching into her blouse and filling my hand with her firm breast as I said, "No more games, right?"

She smiled and replied, "No. No more games. I got what I wanted."

"So no more pretending you're here to make sure I'm not fucking Beth." I said.

A frown furrow her brow as she asked, "Would you?"

"I told you, I would if she offered, but I'm not going to try to seduce her."

A serious, somber look filled Sofia's face as she said, "Would you...do something for me?"

"It depends on what it is." I replied with a grin.

"I know she wants to have sex. Beth is 18 and can do whatever she wants. If....if she does ask you....if you do...please be gentle with her." Sofia said softly, "Please?"

I knew she was concerned for her daughter so I replied, "I promise you this, I will never try to have sex with her. But if she asks, I will be as gentle as I can and I will make it as enjoyable for her as I possibly can. OK?"

Sofia stared at me for a moment, smiled and said, "Ok."

I kissed her as I let her out the door.

___________________________________________________________________

Ninth day of Christmas

As I made coffee the next morning Fran arrived.

"Let's get this done!" She grumped.

"A little huffy are we?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm dying! I took a shower this morning and when I went to wash my pussy I almost climaxed from just touching it!" she groaned.

I grinned as I realized she was going to have a very hard time lasting to Christmas Eve. I decided to give her a small break.

"OK, I'll take pity on you." I said.

Her eyes lit up, perhaps thinking I was going to let her cum right then.

She groaned in disappointment when I said, "You don't have to come give me a blow job for the next three days. Just be here 6:00 PM Christmas eve and don't cum before then."

She groaned again and her eyes glassed over as I put my hand on her stomach and slid it down toward her pussy.

I cupped her mound, careful not to push her to far as I said, "Just think about what it will be like! Now go on home and I'll see you Christmas eve."

I could feel her hips begin to pump as I gently squeezed her mound letting my finger slid up and down along her cloth covered slit .

"Have you fucked your husband?" I asked.

"Oh......once." She groaned,"I...I...almost came when he did."

"Ok, but since you're not sucking my cock for the next three days, you will give him a blowjob everyday."

"Oh shit! I.....I...can't! I'll cum if I do!"

"Yea you're probably right. Ok, but you will give him at least one between now and Christmas eve. Do it!" I growled, pushing my fingers hard against her clit.

"OK! OK!" She groaned.

I pulled my hand from between her legs and said, "Good. Go home."

I drank my coffee and read the paper, then at 9:00 AM I called Rosa.

"Hello Mr. Bart!" She said.

"Hi Rosa. Is Sara home yet?"

"No. She will be home tomorrow." Rosa replied, "Her children will come too. Mine will also be home tomorrow."

"Damn! I was hoping to have some more fun with you and her!" I said.

"Oh Mr. Bart! You are such a bad man! But you and me, we can have some fun today if you wish."

"Hell yes I wish!" I replied, "To bad Sara isn't going to be part of it."

"When she comes home, perhaps I can watch the children while she takes a walk, yes? And if she walks past your house she might stop for a toddy, Yes?"

"Rosa!" I said with a laugh, "And you call me a bad man!"

"I am not a bad girl Mr. Bart." Rosa replied, "I am a good girl, a very, very good girl. Don't you remember?"

"That you are," I replied laughing again, "That you are! By the way do you know Sofia Klien?"

"Is she not Beth's mom? She is how you say it a tight ass bitch!" Rosa replied.

"More like a repressed slut." I said.

"Mr. Bart, do you know something on her? Tell me!" Rosa said, glee in her voice.

"Well, she has recently become someone's fuck toy." I said smugly.

"Who? Who has done this to her? I can only think of a few.....Mr. Bart! Is it you?" Rosa asked delight filling her voice.

I chuckled and said, "Yes it is me. She has agreed to do anything I want. A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. I thought perhaps she needs to taste another woman."

Rosa was quiet for a short time, then said slowly, "Is she...to taste me?"

"I would love for you to help me break her in." I said.

"Mr. Bart you are a badder man then I knew! But I like it! When shall we do this thing?"

"If you'd like to come to my house at 1:30, she'll be here at 2:00." I said.

"I will do this thing!" Rosa replied, "But what are we to do for a ½ hour until she is there?"

"Why, I thought I'd have you for lunch." I said slyly.

"Aw Mr. Bart. I will be there and I will be your lunch!" She replied with a laugh.

I took a shower at 1:00 and Rosa arrived promptly at 1:30. She walked in and threw herself into my arms.

"I am ready to be your lunch." She declared.

I lead her to the livingroom and she gasped as she saw it. I had the Christmas tree setup, and a large exercise mat laid out next to it, covered by a Christmas theme blanket with several pillows scattered about.

"It is very cool!" She said.

"Come, lay down. Try it out." I said with a grin.

"If I lay down you will, how you say, take the advantage of me!" She said as she stretched out on the mat.

I fell to my knees between her spread legs and said with a grin as I took hold of her skirt

hem, "You got me to rights!"

I folded her full skirt back to find she didn't have on panties. I grinned, leaned down and slipped my tongue into her glistening slit.

"Oh my!" Rosa moaned, "I do like to be eaten!"

I licked, sucked and fingered her pussy for th next ten minutes. I could tell she was getting close to cumming and was going to stop before she did. I wanted Sofia to make her cum. I was just about to stop when the phone rang. As I got up Rosa groaned in protest. When I answered the phone it was Beth.

"Hi Mr. Con....I mean Bart. Is now a good time to clean?" She asked.

"Can you do it later?" I asked, "I'm having a couple of friends over for the next few hours."

"Sure. What time would you like me to come by?" She asked.

"How about...aw...5:00? Would that work?"

"Sure! I'll see you at 5:00." She replied.

"Aw Mr. Bart, is that another one? Another woman who wants you? You are a Don Juan!"

"No, that was Beth. I've been paying her to clean my house."

"Aw." Rosa replied with a sly grin, "Yes I know. She is cleaning your house."

"Yes....No!" I said with a frown, "It's not like that! She's a sweet young girl. All she does is clean my house."

"I believe you. She watches my children when I need her. We talk. She is sweet, that is true." Rosa said her grin widening.

"So why the cheesy grin?" I asked.

"No reason. Beth likes working for you, she told me so." Rosa said, the wide grin still on her face.

I wasn't sure what the conversation was about, but I had the feeling Rosa knew something I didn't. I didn't get to question her, because I looked at the clock and it was almost 2:00.

"Take off your clothes and pull that blanket over you." I said, "I'm going to greet Sofia at the door and bring her here."

I headed to the door as Rosa began to pull off her clothes. I stood checking out the peek hole every few minutes until I saw Sofia coming up the walk When she knocked I opened the door and let her in.

1...45678...10