Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood staring at me as I said, "Are you ready for this? Ready to do everything I tell you?"

"Yes." she said without hesitation.

"Take off your clothes." I said.

She stood still for a fraction of a second then began to disrobe. When she was down to her panties she stopped, smiled and said, "What do you think of these?"

Her panties had a cat face on the front. I grinned at the connotation, a pussy covering a pussy.

"Yea, I like those! But as much as I like them you have to take them off because I like what's under them even more!"

She smiled, pulled them down and stepped out of them. When she was naked I motioned for her to follow me. We walked to the livingroom. She carried her clothes in her hand. As we entered Sofia saw Rosa under the blanket and stopped.

"She...we....." She stammered.

I stepped close to her took her chin in my hand and pulled her head up so she was looking into my eyes.

"Anything I tell you to, remember?" I said firmly.

After a moment she nodded. I let go of her chin.

"Hello Sofia." Rosa purred, "Come let us have some fun."

Sofia looked at me a shocked look in her eyes.

I smiled and said, "Go, do as you are told."

Sofia dropped her clothes on the couch, then walked slowly to the mat as Rosa patted the space next to her and said, "Come, let us play. It will be most pleasant."

Sofia slowly dropped to her knees next to Rosa. She looked stunned and I'm sure she was. Rosa took her hand and gently coaxed her down until Sofia was laying next to the sexy Portuguese.

Rosa smiled at Sofia and said, "Don't be afraid. This will be fun for you and me."

Rosa leaned over and took one of Sofia's nipples into her mouth. As Rosa suckled on her Sofia's expression of shock slowly began to turn to a dreamy look. Soon, as Rosa suckled on each of her nipples in turn Sofia's eyes closed and she had her lower lip between her teeth.

Rosa put a hand on Sofia's knee and slowly worked it up the inside of her thigh until her fingers found the blonde's pussy. As she slipped her fingers between the lips of Sofia's pussy, a moan came for the blonde's lips and her legs parted farther. Rosa looked up at me, laughter showing in her eyes, her mouth still around Sofia's nipple. I quickly got undressed and joined them.

"You want to lick or be licked?" I asked Rosa.

Rosa pulled her mouth from Sofia's nipple and said, "I will make her cum first."

I nodded then slid up until I could pull Sofia's mouth to my cock.

"Suck it." I told her placing the crown against her soft lips.

She didn't resist or hesitate. She put her mouth over the head of my cock as Rosa slid down so she could bury her tongue between the soft pussy lips she had been playing with. As Rosa's tongue found Sofia's clit the blonde moaned and stopped working my cock. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed. Sliding the length of my rod into her mouth and partway down her throat. She gagged and tried to pull back. I held her head tight with the crown of my cock lodged in her throat. I let her struggle for a few seconds before I pulled it out.

"I'll stop for now, but next time I'm going to fuck your throat until I cum. Now lay back and enjoy what's Rosa's doing."

Sofia dropped her head on the mat and closed her eyes. As she did I moved around behind Rosa, put my cock head against her dripping sex and slid balls deep into her. I heard her groan and felt her push back against me. As I fucked her slowly as I leaned over her back and watched her eat Sofia's tasty pussy. At the same time from the corner of my eye I caught movement at the window When I turned to look all I could see was a silhouette.

'Kim!' I thought.

I turned my attention back to Rosa and Sofia. I don't know if it was the newness or if she was extremely horny, but a few minutes later Sofia let out a strangled cry as she climaxed.

When she finally stopped cumming I said to Rosa, "Time to swap places."

I took hold of Sofia's hand and pulled her to her knees as Rosa lay down on her back. I pushed Sofia down between the Rosa's spread thighs as I said, "Time for you to reciprocate."

Sofia stared at Rosa's glistening slit until Rosa put her hand on the back of Sofia's head and gently pulled her forward as she said, "Come, you will like it very much."

As her mouth contacted Rosa's pussy I heard Sofia moan, then she pushed her mouth tightly to Rosa and began to lick her with a vengeance. I moved up behind her and slid my cock into her.

When I was buried balls deep inside her I leaned over her shoulder and said, "Tastes wonderful doesn't it? The best part is you get to make both Rosa and me cum. Rosa with your tongue, me with your wet, warm pussy."

We fucked that way for a long time. Finally Rosa cried out as she climaxed. As she did I increased the speed of my thrusts wanting to cum too. When my cock exploded I was vaguely aware of Sofia's pussy pulsing around my hard rod as she came a second time. When my cock stopped throbbing I became aware that my thighs were covered in cum to my knees. I had cum so much it had flowed out of Sofia's pussy and coated my legs. Right then I decided I probably should cut down on the supplement I was taking. When I pulled out of her Sofia collapsed onto Rosa and lay there moaning lightly.

"So," I asked her, "Good or no?"

"Good....oh so good!" She whispered.

"And you are good at pleasing a woman." Rosa said with a grin as she stroked Sofia's hair.

We lay there for another ten minutes before we all got up and showered.

As Sofia got dressed she looked around and said, "I can't find my panties."

I grinned and said, "Don't worry about it. If I find them I'll use them to remind me of you."

Sofia looked like she was going to get angry at my comment, but a moment later she smiled and nodded.

As she was about to leave I said, "Call me tomorrow. I might want more."

She smiled and asked, "With Rosa?"

"Why you little slut!" I said with a grin, "Maybe. We'll see."

Sofia left and Rosa followed a few moments later.

Before she slipped out the door she said, "Mr. Bart, you will call me for more later, yes?"

"Try to stop me!" I replied.

"Such a bad man you are!" Rosa chuckled as she left.

Almost as if she knew that her mother and Rosa had left, Beth called 2 minutes later and arrived a few minutes after that to clean. I had mopped up all the cum stains on the mat and rolled it up so she wouldn't see it. I didn't realize that Sofia had put her panties on the back of my couch and they had fallen behind it. Because of the thorough way she cleaned, Beth always moved the furniture and cleaned behind and under it. When she found Sofia's panties she knew they had been dropped there since she had cleaned the day before.

When she was done cleaning she held them out to me and stammered, "I...aw...I found these behind the couch."

I was embarrassed that she had found them and couldn't think of much to say.

"I...aw...those are.....Damn! I'm sorry you found those!" I said.

"It's ok Mr...Bart." Beth replied with a shy smile, "You're a man and need female company now that your wife has left. Whoever it is I think she's a lucky woman."

Her cheeks colored as she added the last sentence.

"Thank you Beth." I said watching her face.

"Those look like a pair my mom has." Beth said.

I knew they were her mom's, but needed to try to dissuade her from thinking they might be.

"I...aw.....I'm sure that's a popular pattern for panties." I said.

"I don't think so." Beth replied staring at them, "I've never seen another pair like them in the stores."

.

"Well...aw..if there's one pair there has to be more!" I replied as I stuffed them into my pocket to get them out of sight, "I'll return them to my friend."

I quickly pulled out $50.00 and handed it to Beth to try to side track her.

"Thank you Bart." She replied with a huge smile as she stepped close and hugged me, pushing her nubile young body tightly against mine.

Her firm young tits were smashed to my chest and her mound pushed against the lump of my cock. Even though I had just finished fucking her mom and Rosa I felt my cock spring to readiness. I tried to gently disengage, but she held onto me tightly. My cock was soon hard, trapped between my belly and her warm mound. She had to feel it. Finally after what seemed like a century she slowly let go and stepped back. Her cheeks were pink and I instantly knew she had felt the lump of my hard cock.

"I'll call tomorrow to see what time you want me to come over." She said as she stepped out the door.

"Ok. Thanks Beth." I replied as I closed the door, then readjusted my hard rod to a more

comfortable position.

I turned on a game, but had no idea who was playing because my mind was on the afternoon events and Beth's young sweet body. I went to bed and when I finally put her out of my mind. Thanks to Rosa and Sofia I slept like a log.

____________________________________________________________________

Tenth day of Christmas

I woke early the next morning. I made coffee and sat at the kitchen counter sipping a cup and thinking. The thoughts I had right after I received the papers from my wife about this being the worse holiday season of my life had so far turned out to be false. I had been so busy with all the women who wanted sex I hadn't had time to feel bad. Just as I was taking a sip of coffee the door bell rang. When I answered it Gladys was waiting.

"Aw, can I...aw come in?" She asked.

"Sure." I said with a grin.

When she stepped in I closed and locked the door, then pulled her to me and filled my hands with her ample ass cheeks.

"So what can I do for you?" I asked.

She smiled and her cheeks flushed as she said, "Aw...more?"

"Absolutely!" I said with a grin, then asked, "So how is it going with your husband?"

A huge smile filled Gladys face and as we walked to the bedroom said, "When I went

home after the last time I was here he was gone. He didn't come home until very late. I was pretty angry by the time he got home. I yelled at him and demanded to know where he had been. He told me he had been out with the guys. I knew he was lying. I decided to take your advise. I slapped him as hard as I could. All he did was stare at me so I slapped him a second time and screamed that he was a liar and I knew where he had been."

We were standing next to the bed so I started to unbutton her blouse. She stopped talking as I did.

"Keep going." I told her, "You talk and I'll strip."

She grinned and said, "After the second time I slapped him I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him after me to the bedroom. He complained the whole way but didn't struggle. When we got to the bedroom I told him I was tired of him not taking care of my needs and he was going to eat my pussy. He started to tell me he didn't want to but I slapped him a third time and he shut up. I took off my pants and panties, laid on the bed and told him to start licking or I'd get up and slap him again. He got a submissive look on his face, climbed onto the bed and began to lick my pussy. As he did I kept telling him how bad he was at it and how much of a sissy he was and how he made me sick. He licked me until I climaxed, then I made him lay on the bed and I straddle his face and made him eat me to a second climax. After I came that second time I got off the bed and told him he was so pathetic I wasn't going to let him cum until he got better at eating me."

I had taken off her blouse and bra. Her large full tits hung waiting for me. As I cupped them and rolled her nipples, they crinkled as they grew longer. She stood with her eyes closed enjoying my touch.

"So, you were saying?" I prompted as I fondled her tits.

"And," she said through a groan, "I told him he was going to eat me at least once a day from then on and maybe fuck me to, if I felt like letting him. I thought he would get angry or yell, but all he did was say 'Yes dear'."

"Well I think you should let me fill your pussy with my spunk, ,then go home and make him eat it from your pussy." I said with a grin as I slide my hand down into her panties.

She groaned and spread her legs wider as my fingers slipped between her slippery pussy lips.

"Aw yes my full booty cutie." I said pulling her tightly against me so her mound was pressed to the lump of my cock, "How about you give me a titty fuck?"

"I've never done that before." she replied.

"Well to be honest it's a lot more fun for me then you, but I have an idea how to make it equal."

Before I let her go I leaned down and kissed her, a long lingering kiss that made her moan. When I finally stopped and let her go she had a huge smile on her face.

I lead her to the livingroom and said, "Why don't you finish getting undressed while I get things set up?"

Gladys nodded and began to pull off the rest of her clothes. I went to the closet and got out the sybian. I attached the double dong to the saddle, spread lube on both, then carried it back to the livingroom. Gladys was naked standing next to the couch as I sat it down on the floor. Her face lit up as she saw what I was carrying. I pulled off my pants and underwear, then sat and pulled the Sybian between my feet. I motioned her to me. She came to me and stood waiting. I grinned took her arm and pulled her gently to a position over the machine.

"You remember how this felt from last time?" I asked.

"Yes." She said, an excited look of expectation her face.

"Good. So sit and get them positioned." I said.

She dropped slowly down, positioning both dongs in the right place as she did. I watched as she wiggled her hips, working the two phallus into her ass and pussy. It took a few seconds, but she finally settled onto the saddle, the two shafts filling both her holes. I slide down until my ass was right at the edge of the couch so my cock was close to her chest.

"Here." I said as I spread lube over her ample tits.

When I was done I said, "Lean forward, wrap your tits around my balls and use them to stroke my cock and balls as you suck on the head."

She did as I instructed. She wrapped her large, soft tits around my cock and then began to slide them up and down along my shaft. She leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking and licking on the knob. It felt fantastic.

I flipped on the Sybian. It was set on low, so it would allow her to work my cock as it worked her pussy and ass. I leaned back and started to close my eyes. As I did I caught motion outside my window.

'Kim's watching again!' I thought,'I hope she enjoys the show!'

I closed my eyes and let Gladys work my cock. It felt wonderful. She was so enthusiastic and so attentive I was close to busting my nut in a very short time.

I opened my eyes and said, "I'm close to cumming. You ready for it?"

Without taking her mouth off the head of my cock she nodded. I closed my eyes again and a few minutes later groaned as my cock throbbed. I opened my eyes as my cock throbbed the second time to see cum squirting from the corners of her mouth. I watched her throat contract several times as she swallowed gobs of my spunk trying to keep up but some still dribbled from the corners of her mouth. My cock finally throbbed it's last and she swallowed one last time then pulled her mouth from my rod.

"My god you came a lot!" She gasp.

"Sorry." I grinned, "But now it's your turn."

I turned the controls of the Sybian up several notches, which brought a groan from her. After a moment I turned it up again and a moment later again. Gladys' eyes rolled back in her head and a continuos moan came from her lips. She sat that way for several minutes, then she let out a long strangled cry as she climaxed. I left the machine on that setting and she climaxed again a few minutes later.

Finally she cried, "Stop! Please stop!"

I slowly dialed the control to low, then snapped it off. She sat on the saddle, panting. She tried to stand, but couldn't manage to get to her feet. It took her several tries before she made it. I stepped close and wrapped her in my arms so she wouldn't fall down.

"My...god!" She groaned, "That thing could kill me!"

"I don't think so." I chuckled, "But it definitely does make you cum!"

"Yes. Yes it does." she breathed, then tipped her head up and pressed her lips to mine.

"So what about my husband eating me full of..aw..full of your cum?" She asked.

I grinned, turned and pushed her gently back onto the bed. My cock was still hard so I slipped it into her waiting pussy. I fucked her slowly, alternating between giving her long french kisses and sucking on her nipples. It took me 10 minutes before I was ready to cum. Normally she came fast and multiple times, but to my surprise she didn't cum at all in that time. When my cock exploded, throbbing, filling her full of my cum, I felt her body stiffen, then heard her moan as she finally climaxed. She pulled me down and locked her lips to mine as she climaxed.

"God that was fantastic! Thank you." She whispered as she pulled back from the kiss.

"You're most welcome. So...more later?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes!" She replied with a huge smile.

As she dressed I said, "Let me know how it goes with your husband."

She smiled and replied, "I will. I'm going to tell him I was off fucking another guy and I'm going to keep doing it. I'll also tell him you filled me with cum and he is going to have to clean me up with his tongue."

"Unless I miss my guess, you will make his day." I said with a grin.

I walked her to the door. I kissed her gently, then let her out. As I watched her walk away I thought how much she had changed over the last few days. I took a shower and stretched out on the couch. Two sex sessions that day had sapped my energy. I fell asleep and was awakened several hours later by the phone ringing. When I answered it, it was Rosa.

"Hi Mr. Bart, are you rested from our meeting yesterday?" she asked.

"Actually, yes." I replied, "I just woke from a nap."

"That is good. Would you like some company?" She asked.

"Why do you want to come over?" I asked grinning.

"No Mr. Bart. You did for me yesterday. It was how you say it? Fabulous! But Sara is back. She has brought her children and mine home. I told her about this morning and she was very disappointed she was nor there. I think she would like for you to do to her what you did for me."

"Well, I don't have any plans for this evening." I replied, "Have her come over."

"Mr. Bart, I must tell you, she is very shy. I had to talk myself pink in the face before she would let you watch us before. She is full of stress. I told her to go see you, but she is too shy. She will be taking a walk and I will watch the children. I think she will be coming by your house soon. She does not know I talk to you, so I think maybe you should go out and talk her into coming into your house, yes?"

"Does she want to?" I asked, a bit puzzled by situation.

"She wants to, but will not ask. I ask for her." Rosa said.

"Done deal." I said with a grin, "I'll send her back filled and satisfied!"

"Mr. Bart!" Rosa said with a giggle, "you are the most very bad man I know!"

I quickly jumped into my jeans and a shirt, then peeked outside to see if Sara was close. I spotted her two blocks away headed in my direction. I waited until she was almost to my driveway, then I hurried out to the street.

"Hey Sara!" I called, "You're back! How was your visit?"

She stopped with a startled look on her face , then said, "It was....good."

"Cool! Say how about coming in for a Christmas toddy?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know." She stammered.

"Come on. You and Rosa made me one, I should return the favor." I stepped closer so that no one could hear as I added in a whisper, "Besides, I want something else too, you!"