Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The startled look filled her face again. She opened her mouth to respond, but before she could I took her arm and gently pulled her up the sidewalk. She didn't resist and a moment later we were inside my front door.

I pulled her close, slid my hands up under her skirt, cupped both cheeks of her ass and pulled her mound tight against the lump of my cock as I said, "You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'd like to fuck you again."

She said nothing, but slowly nodded her head. I grinned and began to pull off her clothes. I had them off a minute later and quickly pulled mine off. I picked her up and held her tight as I put my cock against her pussy. To my surprise and delight she was wet and I slid balls deep into her warm wet depths with one push. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips as I held her ass and pounded her onto my cock. I remembered what Rosa had said about Sara being shy. I also knew that shy people usually have confidence issues. I decided I'd try to give her a boost.

"Oh fuck Sara! Your pussy feels so damned good! And I love the feel of your body! Your tits feel so good against my chest! I think I could fuck you all night long!"

I stepped back to the couch and sat down with her straddling my lap. I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth, sucking it as she rode me. She must have been very horny because I felt her body stiffen, heard her let out a long moan as she climaxed a few moments later. She collapsed against my chest and I remembered what Rosa had said the last time about Sara needing to rest in between. I held her tight and kissed her gently, letting her recuperate for the next go around.

She finally sat up and I asked, "You ready for more?"

A smile filled her face as she nodded. Over the next hour I fucked her in three positions. She came two more times, the last one at the same time as I did. In fact I think the throbbing of my cock set her's off. Again I was surprised by the volume of my cum. It dripped out of her pussy and onto the couch even before I pulled out of her. When I did pull my cock out, a flood of it followed, wetting the couch cushions. Sara dressed and I walked her to the door.

I kissed her before she left and said, "Please let me know when you want to do this again. I enjoyed every second with you."

She left with a smile filling her face. As she left I saw Kim watching me from a window in Fran's house. I waved and she hesitantly waved back. I went back into the house and sat down to watch TV, but found myself falling asleep so I went to bed. I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow.

_____________________________________________________________________

Christmas Eve

The next morning when I got up I knew Fran would be there shortly. As I made my coffee a knock sounded on the door and when I opened it Fran dashed in.

"It's Christmas Eve!" She said excitedly, "It's time!"

I grinned and replied, "Sure. I promised and I'll live up to it. But you need to make a decision. How do you want to cum?"

"What do you mean?" She asked puzzled.

"How do you want to cum, on my cock, on my tongue, on the Sybian? You need to choose." I said with a grin.

"You bastard! You bastard!" She groaned, "I...aw...damn it I can't choose! You choose! I just want to cum!"

"Nope, you have to choose." I replied taking a sip of coffee.

"Fuck!" She yelled, then said, "OK, Ok...aw...on your cock!"

"Done." I said as I opened my robe, "You need to suck on it to get it hard."

She stared at my flaccid, hanging cock for a moment, then dropped to her knees and swallowed it to the base. She cupped my balls and began to suck my cock with extreme enthusiasm. She was very wound up and had my rod hard in less then a minute. Once she had it hard, she pulled her mouth off, stood and jerked her panties to her ankles, kicking them off violently.

She launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, pushing her mound tight against my hard cock as she groaned, " Now fuck me!"

I peeled her arms from around my neck, took her hand and lead her to livingroom. I had prepared things earlier because I knew she would be ready when she arrive. I had purchased a special chair. The seat was 30" high so when she sat in it, her pussy was at just the right height and position. The back was set at 30 degrees so she would be sitting in a semi reclined state. There was two straps, one on each side of the rear legs so that I could tie her wrists and two more longer ones with web slings attached to support her legs.

When we entered I said, "Take off your clothes and sit." as I pointed to the chair.

She didn't hesitate; she was naked and sitting within a half minute. I pulled each of her arms down and tied them with the straps, then attached the other two straps to her legs. This put her in a reclined position with both arms immobile and her legs pulled up and spread wide giving me total access to her pussy. When I was done I looked down and the sight was fantastic. Her pussy lips were open just a bit, showing the glistening pinkness of her inner folds. She was wet too, very, very wet, so wet in fact it was trickling down over her puckered, brown rosebud.

A thought hit me so I turned and checked the window. Sure enough I could see movement behind the curtain and an eye peeking in the gap I had left so that Kim could watch if she wanted too. I grinned and turned back to Fran.

"I know you want to cum on my cock, but that looks just to inviting not to taste." I said as I turned back to Fran and leaned forward.

I put my tongue between the warm slippery lips of her pussy, which brought a moan from her. I licked up and down her slit, careful to avoid her clit.

After a few minutes of that she groaned in a horse desperate voice, "Oh fuck! If you......if you keep doing that I'll cum! I can't help it....I'll cum!"

I grinned, put the head of my cock against her pussy and slowly rubbed it up and down. She cried out as it touched her clit and I knew she was seconds from cumming. I moved it back down and with one hard shove, filled her with my cock. I grabbed the sides of the chair for purchase and began to fuck her hard. Each time I bottomed out in her cunt her tits jiggled and she let out a moan. It took maybe half a dozen strokes and she screamed as she started to climax.

I didn't stop or slow down, I just kept right on fucking her as hard as I could. Over the next ten minutes she climaxed twice more and screamed each time she did. Finally it was my turn to cum. As my cock throbbed, blasting rope after rope of thick goo deep into her pussy she let out a strangled cry and I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock as she climaxed for the fourth time.

When my cock throbbed it's last I pulled out of her and watched my cum gush out of her, dribble down her ass crack onto the chair then drip off onto the floor. When I looked up at her face Fran stared back at me with half closed glassy eyes, moaning lightly. I grinned and put my finger tip on her clit, pinning it against her public bone.

I began to rub it as I asked, "More?"

"Oh.......FUCK!" She screamed.

"I'll take that as a yes." I replied with a grin.

I grabbed two vibrators I had placed within reach. One had a mechanism in it that rotated inside a flexible plastic sleeve, as well as vibrated. The other was smaller and shaped like a cup. I pushed the larger one into her pussy and snapped it on, as it whirred to life I snapped on the other one and placed it on her clit.

Fran whimpered as the two vibrators worked her pussy. It didn't take long, 2 or 3 minutes and she began to pant, then scream as she started into a second series of climaxes. I made her cum four more times before I snapped off the vibrators and pulled them away from her. As I untied her arms and legs, she lay moaning softly, her body twitching every once in a while.

When I had her untied I kissed her ear and whispered, "So, worth the wait?"

"I've....I've....never cum so many times or so hard." She replied in a weak whisper.

I let her sit still gathering strength as I went to get her a drink. I poured her a shot of liquor and carried it back to her. I held her head steady as I put it to her lips. She sipped it until it was gone, then slowly sat upright. When she could stand she dressed and I walked her to the door.

"You probably won't be able to come over tomorrow will you?" I asked.

"No." She whispered, "We have.....family coming for Christmas. And besides, after that my pussy needs a rest."

I grinned and said, "When you feel rested come on back."

I showered and was drinking another cup of coffee when the phone rang. It was Rosa.

"Hello Mr. Bart. It is Christmas eve! Happy Christmas!" She greeted me.

"Merry Christmas to you too!" I replied.

"Sara and I have had good news. Our husbands will be home tonight for Christmas." Rosa said.

"Rosa that's fantastic! I'm happy for you." I said.

"Sara and I would like to come to you and give you a Christmas present, but they will be here soon so we can not." Rosa said, an apologetic note in her voice.

"Rosa you and Sara have given me plenty of presents, very valuable ones. Thank you for those and thank you for thinking of me now." I said.

"Mr .Bart, you are a bad man, but a very good bad man!" Rosa said with a giggle,"After they go back to work Sara and I will be happy to come keep you company!"

"I'll look forward to that!" I said.

"Happy Christmas Mr. Bart!" Rosa said again as she hung up.

I drank my coffee and watched a game on TV. After the game I sat thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow. I couldn't call my kids because of the no contact order and more than likely all the females that had been fucking my brains out the last two weeks were going to be busy with their families. I was still thinking about what I was going to do when the doorbell rang. When I opened it Sofia stood framed in my doorway. She had on a long winter coat that came to her knees and was buttoned to her throat.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied.

She stepped in and I closed the door.

"What can I do for you? More cock? Or would you like to taste more pussy?" I said with a grin.

"You are a bastard." She said as she looked into my eyes.

"I told you, we aren't going to play that game again." I told her.

"I'm not playing it." She replied as she unbuttoned her coat and opened it to reveal we was completely naked except for her shoes.

"You are a bastard because all I can think about is sex, all kinds of sex!" She said as she cupped one hand under a breast and cupped her pussy with the other, "I'm so fucking horny all the time I can't stand it!. I should be at home making cookies, but instead I'm here so we can fuck!"

I grinned and as I stepped closer the phone rang.

I cupped my hand over her's and pushed her fingers farther into her leaking pussy as I said, "Keep it warm, I'll be right back."

I was startled when I answered the phone because it was Beth. It startled me because her mom was standing in my foyer naked ready to fuck me and I was talking to Beth on the phone who didn't have a clue about it.

"Hi Beth." I said out loud so Sofia could hear me.

Sofia looked startled for a second as I motioned her to be quiet.

"Hi Bart. Is it a good time for me to come and clean?" She asked.

"Right now isn't a very good time. Can you come over in an hour?" I asked.

"Sure. An hour will be fine." She said in her sweet young voice.

"Ok, see you then." I replied as I hung up.

"She's coming over to clean?" Sofia asked.

"Yea, in an hour." I replied with a grin, then walked over and cupped my hand over her's and pushed my finger up into her pussy along side her's, "Now where were we?"

"Oh fuck!" Sofia groaned, "Do what you want to me, just make me cum! I'll be your fuck toy! No....I am your fuck toy!"

I grinned and led her to my livingroom. I pushed her into the chair and quickly tied her arms down, then pulled her legs up and tied them in position. I leaned down and put my face close to her pussy, then took a long breath, filling my nose with er musky cock hardening scent.

"Yea, nice pussy. I can't decide if I want to fuck it or eat it."

Sofia's hips wiggled as she huffed, "I don't care! Just do something! Please!"

I grinned and slowly pushed two fingers into her pussy. Unlike the first time I had fucked her she was already sopping wet. I leaned down and put my mouth against her pussy and began to suck hard on her clit. Sofia went crazy, trembling, moaning and finally cumming.

When she did I stood and just before I rammed my cock into her I glanced at the window. Sure enough a silhouette could faintly be seen on the curtains and I knew Kim was again watching. She must have seen Sofia come in and wanted to see what was happening.

I slammed balls deep into Sofia and fucked her hard wanting to put on a good show for Kim and make Sofia cum a second time. I had already cum once that morning with Fran, so this time it was going to take me some time.

She climaxed once more before I grunted as my balls exploded, blasting rope after rope of thick spunk into he pussy. When I was done I pulled out and like earlier that morning with Fran, my cum gushed out of Sofia, dribbling down onto the chair seat and dripped onto the floor.

"God I love that!" Sofia moaned softly.

"What, the fucking, the climax or the spunk dripping off your ass?" I asked.

She smiled and sighed, "All of it!"

She stood and as she did spunk dripped from her pussy onto the floor.

"I can't go home dripping like this!" She said.

"Use the shower and clean up." I invited her.

She went to the bathroom and showered. I had the mess we had made mostly cleaned up before she got back. I led her to the door and pulled her tight to me cupping her bare ass under her coat as I did.

"If you're my fuck toy, you need to come back on a regular basis." I said.

"Absolutely!" She smiled as she leaned in and kissed me.

I made sure everything was picked up and the sex juices cleaned up before Beth got there. She arrived right on time and spent the next hour and a half cleaning. When she was done the house was sparkling.

"Beth you do such a fantastic job!" I said as I handed her $100.00.

"Mr....I mean Bart, you gave me way to much!" She said.

"No, $50.00 is for the house cleaning and $50.00 is your Christmas bonus. You don't think I'm going to chance losing such a fantastic house keeper do you?"

Beth threw herself at me and hugged my neck tightly as she pushed her fabulous teen body against me.

"Thank you!" She breathed as she clung to me.

I put my arm around her and pulled her even tighter to me as I said, "You are very welcome."

We stood there in the tight embrace for several long moments. As we did I thought I could feel her hips faintly thrusting against me. That surprised me. Was she doing it, or was I fantasizing that she was? Either way I knew I had to let her go before I did something I'd regret. I let her go, but she held to me a few heart beats longer before she let go and stepped back.

"You're going to be alone tomorrow aren't you?" She asked.

"Yea, I'll watch TV and have a few toddies." I said.

"Thank you for the bonus. I have a present for you too. I'll bring it by tomorrow afternoon, ok?"

"Sure." I replied.

"Ok. I'll be by around 6:00 PM if that's ok,." She said as she left.

I watched a few games and drank at least 5 hot toddies and by the early evening I was feeling very good. At 7 the door bell rang. I wondered who it could be. I'd already fucked Fran and Sofia that day, Rosa and Sara couldn't because their husbands were home so that left Gladys. As I walked to the door I wondered if she was going to offer me some Christmas eve pussy. When I opened the door expecting Gladys I was a bit startled to find Kim.

"Hi." She said, "My parents went to my aunts for Christmas eve. Can I come in and talk to you?"

"Sure!" I replied with a buzzed grin, "Come on in!"

She stepped in and I lead her to the livingroom. As we entered I saw her staring at the chair.

"Would you like to sit?" I asked as I motioned to the couch.

She didn't say anything, just walked over and sat down. As she did, for the first time I took note of her clothes. She had on a pair of black high heel shoes, a skirt that flared over her hips and fell to mid thigh showing off her smooth shapely legs and a tight white blouse. To my delight I could tell by the way her firm tits jiggled under the tight fabric of her blouse that she wasn't wearing a bra. All in all a very nice eye full.

"So Kim what would you like to talk about?" I asked.

I noticed she was still staring at the chair.

After a few moments she said without taking her eyes from it, "I saw you with my mom this morning using that. I've never seen her so ....so.....unrestrained!"

"Yea, she kind of lost it didn't she?" I replied with a chuckle, "So did you also like the show with Sofia?" I asked.

"Sofia? What do you mean? Are you fucking her too? Did you do her today too?" She gasped.

For a second I was confused then it hit me, someone else besides Kim had watched me with Sofia! Then another thought thundered into my brain, the last time Sofia was here someone watched too and I had thought it was Kim.

"In fact, yes I did. Did you watch today?" I asked.

"Not you and her." Kim replied.

"How about when Rosa and Sofia was here?" I asked.

"Rosa? You're fucking Rosa too? My god how many are you having sex with?" Kim asked a shocked expression on her face.

I knew from her answer she hadn't been watching then either. I wondered who it could have been. I determined to find out, but later. Right that moment I wanted to know what Kim wanted.

"A few." I replied to her question, "But lets not discuss that right now. What did you want to talk about?"

Oh...I...," Kim's cheeks flushed, "I...aw....well...when I watched my mom cum this

morning...I...aw...well...."

"Damn it, just spit it out!" I said.

Kim stared at me as the flush on her cheeks deepened to a bright red.

She finally said, "I...want to try it."

I grinned at her admission, but to make sure I'd correctly interpreted what I'd heard her say I asked, "You want me to fuck you and make you cum like your mom did?"

Kim's cheeks were flame red as she nodded.

"Well Ok then!" I replied as I stood and pulled her to her feet.

"Would you like to try the chair?" I asked pointing to it.

"I think.....aw.....I think I'd like something a little more private." She said.

"That I can do!" I said as I took her hand and lead her to my bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom Kim looked at the bed and asked, "Aw...how do you want to do this? Should I get undressed and lay down?"

"You can if you want." I replied with a grin, "Or you can let me undress you. That's always a lot of fun and get's the juices flowing."

She looked nervous, but nodded her agreement. I stepped closer to her and put my fingers on the top button of her blouse. I stared into her eyes as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time. When it was completely unfastened I slipped my hand under it and cupped her firm breasts. Still staring into her eyes I began to roll her nipple between my fingers. As I did I could feel her body tremble and a small faint moan slipped from her full lips.

I leaned forward until my mouth was only a few inches from her's as I whispered, "Your tits feel wonderful."

I leaned the few inches separating our lips and kissed her, gently at first, then more and more hungrily. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her mouth tighter to mine as I pushed my tongue between her lips. As my tongue explored the inside of her mouth I released her breast and let my hand slide down until I found the button for her skirt. I gently unbuttoned it, then slowly pulled the zipper down until her skirt fell free, bunching around her ankles.