Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the band of her panties so I turned my hand and put my palm against her stomach, then let it slide downward under the silky material of her panties until I felt her pubes. A moment later I found the top of her slit with my finger and pushed my finger tip between her warm pussy lips. When I touched the nub of her clit she groaned and her hips jerked forward. I gently rubbed her clit as I continued to kiss her. As I did her moans became more pronounced and her hips began to gently thrust toward my hand.

I pulled my mouth from her's leaned down and took her nipple between my lips, sucking and nibbling on it. I moved the hand I had behind her head down her back, over her firm ass cheeks until I could get my fingers between her legs from behind. As my fingers pushed between her legs I felt her spread them to give me better access. A moment later she let out a long groan and her body trembled as I found her tunnel and pushed two fingers up into her wet, warm hole. I stood finger fucking her from both sides until I could tell she was totally turned on. I pulled my mouth off her nipple accompanied by a protesting groan from her.

"Has that boyfriend of your's ever eaten your pussy?"I asked.

"N...no." She replied, her hips swaying back and forth, pushing my fingers up and down over her clit and in and out of her slippery hole.

I pulled my hands away, grabbed her panties and pulled them to her ankles. I pulled her blouse off, dropped it on the floor, then grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up, leaving her panties and skirt in a pile on the floor. I gently laid her on the bed, put her legs over my shoulders, used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips, leaned down and gently placed my mouth over her clit.

I sucked at her clit as I shoved two fingers into her tight pussy. She let out a garbled cry and clutched at the bed as I slide my fingers in and out of her hole over and over as I sucked at her clit. It took no more then two or three minutes before she groaned loudly, her body began to tremble, her hips rose, mashing her pussy tighter against my mouth as she climaxed.

When her climaxed peeked, she collapsed and lay gasping. I quickly undressed, climbed onto the bed draped her legs over my shoulders then drove my hard rod balls deep into her pussy. I fucked her mercilessly, hammering into, my balls slapping on her firm ass, my cock head occasionally hitting her cervix. I could feel the cum rising in my balls.

It took another couple of minutes before I grunted as my cock throbbed, dumping the first rope of cum deep into her womb. As my cock throbbed a second time I felt her pussy begin to pulse as she climaxed again. When we were both done, I looked down at her. She lay with her eyes closed, moaning lightly, her body trembling from time to time.

"So, take it or leave it?" I asked.

Her eyes fluttered open, a satisfied smile creased her lips and she breathed, "I'll...take it!"

I pulled out of her then stretched out next to her.

We laid there together for a bit, then she stirred and said, "I guess I should go home before my parents get back."

"Not so fast!" I said with a grin, "You're going to ride my cock before you go!"

"I...." She started to say.

I didn't let her finish, I grabbed her hips, hoisted her into the air and sat her down astride of me. My cock was still hard and nestled between the slippery folds of her pussy. I reached under her grabbed my cock and began to rub it up and down her slit, making sure it rubbed over her clit each time. Her eyes grew large and she gasped each time I touched her hard, sensitive little nub. Finally I positioned the head of my cock at her entrance, put my hands on her hips and pulled her down onto my cock. I pushed myself backward until I was sitting up with her still impaled on my rod. I still had my hands on her hips and began to slide her back and forth, pushing my cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Now," I said as I felt her begin to take over, "Put your arms around my neck."

She did and I added, "Look into my eyes. Don't stop looking. Keep your eyes on mine."

She stared into my eyes as she moved her hips, fucking herself on my cock. After a few minutes a small whimper escaped her lips and I felt her hip thrusts speed up.

"Does it feel good?" I whispered, "Riding my cock? You like it don't you? My big hard rod filling your pussy? You like me fucking you don't you? You like me filling your pussy with my cum. Admit it, you love it. You're a wanton little cock slut. That's it, keeping fucking yourself on my cock. Show me how much of a slut you are. You're going to cum for me too. Do it....cum for me...cum...for.....me!"

By the time I said the last word she was whimpering loudly.

"Tell me you want it! Tell me you like it! Tell me!" I growled as I cupped both her tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers.

"Tell me!" I demanded, "Tell me you like riding my cock! Tell me you like to get fucked! TELL ME!" .

A moment later she gasped, "I..love riding your cock! I love being fucked! Fuck me...fuck me.....FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Her gasped admission ended in a guttural groan as she climaxed. As I felt her pussy pulsing my cock exploded, filling her pussy until cum dripped from her coating my balls and thighs. Kim leaned against my chest moaning lightly.

I put my arms around her, put my lips to her ear and whispered, "I'll ask one more time, take it or leave it?"

"I'll.....I'll never ever say that again." She groaned, "I never knew it could be like that."

I kissed her ear and whispered, "Are you coming back for more?"

She snuggled against my chest and said with a sigh, "Try to keep me away!"

We sat that way for a few moments then she sighed, "I really should get back, but", I felt her hips wiggle rubbing her pussy against my wilting cock, "if I could I'd stay right here all night!"

"Come back and spent the night some time when you can!" I said with a chuckle.

She finally climbed off my lap, dripping cum from her flooded pussy.

"Go jump in the shower." I said.

She did, returning 10 minutes later. She was still naked so I grabbed her, pulled her to me and began to kiss her neck as I wormed my fingers between her thighs.

"If you keep doing that I'll never make it home" She said, but she didn't try to pull away and I felt her legs spread for me.

I kissed her mouth, then released her. We dressed and I walked her to the door.

As she was about to leave she looked at me and said, "Thank you. I meant it about trying to keep me away."

"Any time sexy lady, any time." I said with a grin as she slipped out the door and walked away.

When I went to bed I was tired and totally sated. As I lay there my thoughts went over the last couple of weeks, recounting the times I had sex. As I drifted off to sleep the last thought I had was,'even if none of them comes by tomorrow, I've had the best two weeks ever!'

_____________________________________________________________________

Christmas day

When I woke on Christmas morning the first thought that hit me was that I was going to miss my kids terribly. I hadn't thought about it because every time I did I got angry at Carla for getting the restraining order. I could understand her leaving, but fixing it so I couldn't see my kids for the holidays was just plain mean.

I got up, made coffee and took another triple dose of the supplement. I didn't know if I'd need it, but if one of the women called or showed up I wanted to be ready. I was drinking my second cup of coffee when the doorbell sounded. When I opened the door Fran hurried in, closed the door grabbed me and kissed me hard.

"I have to get back otherwise I would fuck you silly as a Christmas present, but I swear I'll be here as soon as I can tomorrow!"

I grinned and replied, "Deal!"

She slipped out the door, cupping my cock and giving it a squeeze as she did. I showered and dressed. Just as I was pouring another cup of coffee the doorbell sounded again. When I opened it Gladys hurried in.

"Bart, I have to get back, I can't stay long we have a lot of family coming for brunch, but I wanted to come over and tell you Merry Christmas." She said.

"Do I at least get to cop a feel?" I said with a grin.

Gladys smiled and without hesitation stepped closer to me, pulled up her blouse and bra, then pulled her pants to her knees. I stepped closer, filled my hand with one of her large soft tits as I pushed the other between her legs.

As my finger slid between her warm, wet pussy lips she groaned, "I wish I could stay! I so want you to fuck me again!"

As I diddled her pussy I said, "When you can come back I'll be happy to!"

Finally, she moaned grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand from between her legs as she

rearranged her clothes. She stared at me, then stepped closer and kissed me on the mouth.

When she stepped back she said, "You can bet I'll be back to take you up on it!"

I drank my third cup of coffee as I watched TV. As I finished the last sip the phone rang. It was Rosa.

"Happy Christmas Mr. Bart!" She said, "Sara and I cannot come and see you so we wanted to tell you to have a good Christmas!"

"Why thank you." I said.

A moment after Sara's voice said, "Merry Christmas Bart. Would you...aw..like some company next week?"

"If you mean would I like you to come see me, absolutely! I'll be dreaming about tasting you and sliding into your sweet pussy again!"

I thought I heard a soft moan from the phone, then Rosa said, "Oh Mr. Bart you are a terrible man! You have made my poor Sara's cheeks glow! And she is rubbing herself!"

I laughed and said, "You two have a great Christmas!"

"And you too Mr. Bart! You are my favorite good bad man!" Rosa said as she hung up.

I watched TV until noon, then made myself lunch. I washed my dishes and settled into my chair intent on taking a nap. Just as I was dozing off the door bell rang again. When I opened it Kim dashed in grabbed my neck and kissed me hard.

When she pulled back she said, "All I've been able to think about was what you did to me! I think you've turned me into a sex addict!"

I laughed and said, "I don't think so, I just awakened the inner woman."

"Well I want it again!" She said, "But I can't right now. Tomorrow?"

"Perhaps," I said with a grin, "You'd like to slip over early in the morning, say 6:00 am, so I could have you for breakfast?"

A huge smile creased her face as she said, "I'll be here!"

She kissed me again, then slipped out the door and left. I had heard from each of the women I had been fucking except for one. As the afternoon wore on I wondered if Sofia was going to call or stop by. At 4:45 PM she called.

"Hi Bart." She said, "I really wanted to come by and give you a Christmas present, me, but we have family here and I can't get away."

"That's ok, I understand." I said, then added, "You can come by and give it to me next week."

"You bet I will!" Sofia said with a soft laugh, "I need to ask you to do one thing for me."

"Sure, name it." I said.

"Be gentle." She said.

"You want it gentle? You got it!" I replied.

"Just be gentle and I'll see you next week." She said, "Merry Christmas Bart."

"Merry Christmas Sofia." I replied.

As I hung up I was a bit surprised that she wanted me to be gentle. So far our fucking had been wild and rough and I thought she liked it that way. I went back to watching TV, but after a short time I found myself thinking about my kids. I made a toddy, drank it, made another, drank it and made a third. I sat staring at my Christmas tree wondering what th kids were doing. It was 6:00 PM and I was halfway through my third toddy when the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door Beth was standing on my porch. She was dressed in one of the sexiest outfits I had ever seen. She had on black high heels and a emerald green dress that hugged her body like a glove with a lower hem line that stopped at mid thigh, showing off her smooth perfect legs. Her hair fell in a soft shimmering cascade to her shoulders framing her face. She had on light makeup that complimented her green eyes and ruby red lip stick that made her full lips look luscious. As I let my eyes wander over her young body they locked on the outline of her nipples showing through the material of her dress. She didn't have on a bra! I stared at her stunned by this cute girl who had been transformed into a goddess.

Finally her voice broke me from the spell as she said, "Hi Bart. Can I come in?"

"Absolutely!" I replied standing aside so she could enter.

As she walked past me and I saw how her dress slid over her ass as she walked, I almost groaned out loud. She walked to the livingroom; I followed, visually drinking in the fantastic sight of her sexy young body.

When we got to the livingroom she turned to face me and I said, "So, what brings you to my

house?"

"I...aw...I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas." She said hesitantly.

"Well thank you Beth!" I said with a huge smile, "So are you headed to a party? That dress looks fabulous on you!"

"Thank you! No....no party." She replied.

"Dinner then?" I asked trying to guess where she was headed dressed as she was.

"No, not dinner. Bart...I...aw...I came by to....aw...to give you a Christmas present and to ask a favor."

I was puzzled by her comment and completely confused.

"I'd love a Christmas present from you, but what favor would you want from me?"

"Well...aw...I....aw...." She stammered.

"Geez Beth! You've been around me long enough not to be nervous. Out with it! I won't bite." I said.

"Aw....OK....aw..well....." She fidgeted for a moment, pulling at her dress before she said in a rushed whisper so low I almost couldn't hear, "The present I want to give you....is me. And the favor I want from you is for you to make love to me."

I was stunned. I had fantasized about fucking this sweet girl, but I figured it would never come to reality.

I stood staring at her until I heard her say, "I know you have lots of lovers and I know you please all of them and they please you. I'm inexperienced I know that, but I'll try to please you, I really will."

Her statement hit me like a ton of bricks. She knew about the women I'd been fucking!

"Beth, how do you know I have a lot of lovers?" I asked.

She was silent for a moment then whispered, "I saw you with them, with my mom."

As she spoke a missing piece fell into place. Beth was the one who had been watching through the window! I stepped over to her, put my finger under her chin and pulled her head up until her eyes were on mine.

"You watched us through the window?" I asked gently.

She nodded her head then I asked, "Did you talk to your mom about it?"

Again she nodded her head and a suspicion rose in my brain.

"Does your mom know you are here?" I asked.

For a third time she nodded her head and said quietly, "I...aw..I watched her when you and she did it. She seemed to enjoy it.....a lot. I told her I wanted to feel the same way and I wanted you to be the one to do it with me."

Another seemingly out of place piece clicked in, the statement from Sofia to be gentle. She hadn't meant she wanted me to be gentle with her, but with her daughter! A second later a thought hit me.

"Beth, are you a virgin?"I asked.

From the conversation so far I expected her to nod her head a fourth time.

Instead her cheeks turned pink and she said, "No. My ex-boyfriend and I did it a couple of times, but it was nothing like what I saw you and my mom do."

I looked into Beth's emerald green eyes and said, "I would love to be the one to make love to you, but I need you to think about it, all of it. Are you sure you want to do this with me?"

She hesitated, then her cheeks reddened as she answered, "Yes!"

I stepped closer until her nipples were touching my chest. Again I put my finger under her chin, tipped her face up and gently placed my lips on hers. As I kissed her I could feel her trembling.

When I pulled back from the kiss I whispered, "I need to ask again, are you sure?"

She stared into my eyes as she nodded her head.

"Ok princess," I said, "Time for me to show you what being a woman is all about."

I wrapped my arms around her cupped her firm, full ass cheeks in my hands, pulled her tight against me, picked her up and started for my bedroom. I stopped after a couple of steps as an idea hit me. I turned, set her on her feet, grabbed a blanket I had draped over the back of the couch and spread it out in front of the Christmas tree. She looked at me quizzically as I stood.

I grinned and said, "What better place to exchange Christmas presents then under the tree."

As she understood my meaning her cheeks flared pink and she giggled, "OK."

I pulled her close, looked into her eyes and asked, "Beth I don't want to do anything you don't want to do and I also don't want to hurt you. Are you sure you want this?"

She stared right back at me her cheeks still pink as she said, "Yes, I want this. I watched you with my mom. I watched you with Rosa. They both seemed to like it a lot. And my mom has been smiling a lot lately. I think it's because of what you two have been doing. I want to feel that too. I want....I want....you....to...fuck me."

The sound of the word coming from her young innocent lips caused my cock to grow even harder.

"Damn girl," I said as I reached around behind her and to unzip her dress, "You know how to make a man want you."

She didn't answer. Her eyes were fastened to mine, her lip caught between her teeth as I slowly pulled the zipper of her dress to the bottom. I put my hands on her shoulders, intent on sliding her dress off and letting it fall to her ankles.

I stopped before I did and asked for a third time, "You're sure?"

She didn't verbally answer. Instead she nodded her head, her eyes still on mine, her lip still caught between her teeth. I smiled and slowly pulled her dress off her shoulders. When it was I let go and it slid slowly down her body to pool around her ankles. I glanced down and got my first look at her young, firm breasts. They were, as I thought small "B" cup. Her areolas were light brown, only a shade darker then her pale alabaster skin. Her nipples were erect and rather then brown, were a dark pink in color. My gaze moved down to her mound and I saw she had on a pair of delicate white lace panties. I hooked my thumbs into the delicate band and slowly worked them down her hips.

When they were at her knees I whispered, "Step out of them."

She raised one leg and wiggled her ankle out. When she did her panties fell to the floor around her other ankle. She put the foot she had raised on the floor and with a flip of the other flipped her panties away.

I put my hand on her belly and stared into her eyes as I moved it downward over her soft, smooth skin. I was expecting to feel hair under my fingers but felt her smooth bare slit instead.

"You shaved?" I asked.

She nodded and whispered back, "I.....I thought you might like it that way."

I smiled at her as I let my finger slip between her bare pussy lips and replied, "Aw sweet Beth, I'd like you anyway you are."

Just then my finger found her clit and I began to rub it. As I did her hips twitched forward, her eyes grew wide and she left out a startled , "Oh!"

I leaned forward and put my lips on her's, then pushed my tongue against her full lips. She responded by parting hers and a moment later our tongues were touching. I felt her body quiver, then heard a soft, low moan come from her. I sld my finger farther downward, found her entrance and push two of my fingers into her tight opening.

I kissed her passionately as I slid my fingers in and out of her opening and rubbed her clit with my thumb. As I did I could feel more then hear her moan into my mouth. Her hips were moving pushing forward as I pushed my fingers into her. We stood there for some minutes as I fingered her. I could tell she was getting very turned on and getting close to an orgasm.