Twentieth Wedding Anniversary

Story Info
A loving but frustrated couple.
3.8k words
3.68
20.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coorgi
coorgi
7 Followers

I walked into the bar at the JW Marriott at the Delhi airport around 7 PM on a Friday and occupied a seat at the bar and ordered a margarita. I had arrived in Delhi for meeting a client the day before. I am Samyuktha Rai, Sammy to family and friends, a 43 year old lawyer specializing in tax matters and am married to Suresh Rai, an architect with a very successful practice and we live in Bangalore.

I was about to signal the bartender to order my second drink, when a tall distinguished looking gentleman with a neatly trimmed beard and mustache occupied the stool next to me and said, "How about allowing me to buy you this drink?" I looked at him and noticed the naughty glint in his eye. The expression on his face was one of confidence and at the same time respectful. So I smiled at him and asked "why?" He said, "So I may enjoy the company of an extremely attractive and sophisticated lady."

"And you came to that conclusion in how many seconds?" I asked. He said, "I have been sitting in that corner over there for the past half an hour observing you. I was not sure if you were with anyone and since you were not looking at your watch, I concluded you were an executive visiting the city and was by yourself."

He then suggested we move to the corner where he had sat earlier. I nodded in agreement and we moved and he ordered our drinks; another margarita for myself and a double scotch for him. We were into our third drink when he asked as to what brought me to Delhi. I told him that I was on my way back home after concluding my business to spend my wedding anniversary with my husband of twenty years when I received a message from him around noon that he was leaving town to attend to an urgent matter and would not return until Monday. So, I decided to reschedule my return and spend the weekend in Delhi and test my luck.

"Luck? You mean....?" he asked me?

"Yes, I mean exactly that. Interested?" I asked.

"Wow! You seem to know what you want. Of course, I would be an idiot not to accept such a splendid offer from a gorgeous lady. Should I get a room? By the way, we have not even introduced ourselves... I am," he was about to say his name and I quickly shushed him and said, "No names please. It will cause complications. I don't want your details and you don't want mine. It's much safer for both of us. And I have a suite. You pay for all the incidentals. Is it a Deal?"

"Yes, of course. I presume you travel often and are not new to this game?"

"What makes you say that?" I asked. "Well, a suite at the JW, ready to spend an intimate weekend with a man you just met at a hotel bar without hesitation. What if your husband finds out?" he asked. "My husband travels quite a bit too and I never ask him what he does when he travels and neither does he ask me what I do with my evenings when I travel," I said.

"Don't ask; don't tell? It's a very convenient policy."

"It sure is. Look, I am in the mood to fuck and I suggest we adjourn to my suite before we get too drunk. I am more interested in some physical activity than in drinking ourselves to sleep," I said.

As soon as we walked into the suite, he dropped his bag, grabbed me and started kissing me passionately. I responded in kind and we started to undress each other. He was in great shape for a fortyish man and effortlessly picked up my 125 lbs., 5 foot, six inch body and threw me on the bed. He grabbed both my knees, pried them apart and pushed them down to the mattress, opening up my pussy. I was already wet and he went straight for my pussy lips, he hungrily nipped at them and moved on to my clit, licking, sucking and gently biting. I felt my entire body begin to shiver uncontrollably and I grabbed his hair and pushed my pelvis into his face and orgasm-ed making wetting his face. He then moved up my body and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth giving me a taste of my juices.

After kissing him passionately for a few minutes, I said it was his turn. He leaned back against the headboard and I kissed and licked my way starting with his forehead to his eyes, cheeks, lips, throat, nipples and abdomen before taking his stiff cock into my mouth.

I started with my tongue on his cock tip, lapping up his pre cum and started going down taking almost all his cock in my mouth. I am uncomfortable with gagging and so, when I suck Suresh's cock, I only get about three fourth of his cock up my mouth. I did the same to this man as they were both about the same size.

I licked the tip of his cock, and then sucked on it for about five minutes when he warned me that he was going to cum. I did not withdraw as I wanted to taste his cum. He finally shot his load up my throat. I then moved up his torso and kissed him and pushed some of his semen into his mouth. He did not resist and we snowballed it back and forth until we both finally swallowed.

He looked at me with eyes wide and said, "OMG, when I spotted you at the bar in your business suit, I thought you were very attractive but never imagined you were such a hot sexual being with no inhibitions. I thought you were conservative and hoped like crazy that you would respond when I made the first move. I am so glad I hit the jackpot."

"You are welcome lover. In return I want you to get hard again. I want to fuck non-stop with as many orgasms as you can deliver. I want to have the wildest sex for the next two days. You see, I was a virgin when I married my husband but he was experienced. This puts me on the path to being on par with him." I said.

I then called room service and ordered some kababs, biriyani and Ice Cream for desert. I wanted us to have enough sustenance for the non-stop fucking I had in mind. Room service indicated they would take 45 minutes to deliver the order.

So, I said to the man, "We have 45 minutes until food arrives. Do you suppose we can snack on each other while we wait?" In response he lay on his back on the bed and spread his legs. I got on the bed, placed my feet on either side of his neck and lowered my pussy onto his face and leaned forward rubbing my tits on his abdomen, while I started to lick his cock.

He started to respond and began gently licking around my labia, with a tongue flick in between on my clit causing me to jolt and again back to my labia as his cock in my hand became very hard and I started gently rubbing my fingers on his cock tip spreading his pre cum all over it and when I sensed he was going to come, I quickly stuck the tip of his cock in my mouth. He shot another load into my mouth and once again, I did not swallow it but moved up his torso and began to kiss him and using my tongue pushed his cum into his mouth and as we kept kissing we swallowed every drop of it. The look in his eyes was wild and he finally calmed down and got up to go to the shower. I joined him in the shower, bent at my waist with my two hands on the wall of the shower stall and pushed out my arse, presenting him my cunt and said, "Make me cum." He licked my pussy lips and sucked and blew on my clit till I finally came with another big orgasm.

After the shower, we brushed and put on the bath robes to be presentable when room service came up with our food order. After having a sumptuous meal along with some wine, he spread a towel on the table and asked me to lean back and when I was positioned to his liking. He deposited a scoop of Ice cream on my pussy and started to lick my pussy lips and around my clit as the ice cream started running. I had another earth shaking orgasm, as this was another first for me. He then dipped his cock into the ice cream bowl and offered me his cock and I licked it up sensuously and when he shot his load into my mouth, he spooned some ice cream into his mouth and leaned forward and kissed me and we enjoyed splitting his cum mixed with ice cream between us.

We then went to bed cuddling each other and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to find the man between my legs gently sucking on my pussy lips. I let him suck me for about five minutes and then I said, "why don't you fuck me?" and he did, until we both came.

He was in the bath room when my phone started buzzing. I saw my husband's name flash on the screen and I answered the phone.

He said, "Happy anniversary, sweetheart. I am terribly sorry. I had to take care of this business. Hope you are not pissed at me?"

"I am fine, darling. I am a mature person and I do understand that business is business. So, don't worry. Yesterday, I got a good massage, enjoyed a couple of margaritas and ordered room service. Today I plan to see Delhi and get another nice massage in the evening. When are you likely to return to Bangalore?"

"Most likely Monday," he said. "In that case, I will return Sunday evening or Monday morning," I said. "I love you." "I love you too."

As we were having a breakfast of Orange juice, fresh fruits, toast and an omelet, he said, "We don't even know each other's names. Is that not weird?" I thought for a minute and said, "I will be Laila and you be Majnu. Revealing our real names and identities may lead to complications later. It's better for both of us to keep our tryst as a one off encounter. Do you agree?"

He nodded his ascent to my suggestion and said, "OK dear Laila, what's next?" he said. I whispered, "Can you stay until Monday morning to show me Delhi during the day and fuck me during the night." "You must be joking. After last night, I am available for as long as you want me," he said.

We then went to the concierge desk and hired a taxi for the entire day. The taxi driver was a very friendly Sardar. He did an excellent job of explaining the history of each monument and took us to the Qutb Minar, Jama Masjid, and The Red Fort. All magnificent structures and we thoroughly enjoyed the day.

On the way back to the hotel, Majnu, my lover for the weekend asked what I wanted to drink that evening and I told him I will have whatever he was going to have. He requested the Sardar to stop by a liquor store and he picked up a 1.75 liters single malt scotch whisky. He leaned into my ear and whispered to me that he preferred that we both stay in our suite and enjoy our evening drinking in the nude instead of wasting time at the hotel bar.

We returned to the hotel around 5 PM and had a shower together. We decided we would nap for a while after showering so we can be rejuvenated for another night of wanton fucking.

It was almost half past seven when I was shaken awake. Majnu asked if I wanted to join him in the shower. I nodded and grabbed the bottle of mouth wash from my toilet bag and joined him in the shower. I took a mouthful of the mouth freshener, kissed him and forced some into his mouth. He got the idea.

We toweled each other dry and decided to stay nude while he served us both some scotch with ice. He then asked, "I am curious, do you love your husband?"

"Do you love your wife?"

"Of course, I do. But this is just sex."

"You are right. This is just sex. I am very much in love with my husband though sex at home has hit a low in the recent past."

After our third scotch, I began to feel a good buzz and I said, "Tonight, I want our theme to be dirty talk. You okay with that?" He grinned and said, "Your wish is my command, dear Laila. How about I start with licking your cunt and arse hole while you suck my cock and lick my arse hole?"

He then started what I had never experienced before. He started licking from the top of my pussy and moved all the way to my butt hole. My husband never licked my butt hole and neither did I lick his. This was a whole new experience and when he started inserting his tongue into my butt hole, my body started to shake uncontrollably and I experienced a mind blowing orgasm. It took me about what seemed like 15 minutes to recover and I decided to return the favor.

I got up, moved to the bottom of the bed, and laid down flat on my stomach and reached out to his balls. I lifted his balls and started to lick his butt hole. Like I said, the amount of alcohol in my system made my inhibitions go away and that is how I was able to lick his butt hole without any hesitation or shame. I never acted in this manner with my husband. And neither did my husband with me. It must be because of some latent fear that the behavior is too slutty and wanton and that we would lose respect for each other. So, I decided to capitalize on the opportunity and went all out. We finally went to bed around 2 AM.

Sunday was a repeat of Saturday. Sight-seeing during the day and fucking wantonly in the night. Because it was our last night of debauchery, we fucked in every corner of the suite. Spooning on the couch, doggy style in the shower, missionary on the bed and finally we made each other come while licking each other's butt holes.

So, that's how I ended my twentieth wedding anniversary weekend. I got doggy fucked by a stranger in the shower as a final goodbye. Did I feel guilty? What was I expected to do when my husband ditches me on our wedding anniversary? Majnu left at around 8 AM after kissing me passionately and sucking on my tongue.

I landed in Bangalore at around 2:15 PM. I messaged my driver as soon as I checked in at Delhi and he was waiting for me at the Bangalore airport. I asked my driver to drive us to my office. I messaged my husband to check if he had returned and he responded saying he had arrived in the morning and was at his office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suresh Rai

I arrived in Bangalore on Monday morning and headed straight to my office to get my updates on my ongoing projects. There was some major pile foundation work that was to be completed over the weekend.

Sex with my wife was great, but we live with our parents now and sex is sort of subdued as my wife Sammy has this mental block about having wild wanton sex ever since my parents moved to our house. Both my parents and her mother, now live in our house and the fact that our two children, Vikram and Sandhya are now 18 and 16 sort of inhibits her from having sex as we normally did until then. The kind of sex we have now is very mellow and very quiet. Like I said, she has this mental block.

About two years ago Sammy wanted us to build a new house so we may move my parents and her mother to our house. Her father died a few years ago. They are all into their sixties and my wife wanted us to be responsible children and take care of our parents. I liked the idea and it warmed my heart that Sammy was thinking right and I was proud that my wife was such a caring and compassionate person and our love only solidified. But the price was that great sex became mediocre sex.

My problem is that I like sex and for the past two years it has been sort of mellow. Sammy had to leave for Delhi for some work and I wanted to use this opportunity to get some great sex. There is this lady I have known for many years. She is very attractive and married but she has made it very obvious that she was interested in me and she called me on Thursday that she wanted to meet me for the weekend if I was willing.

Unfortunately, she was available only the past weekend and last Saturday was my twentieth wedding anniversary. I told myself, I have never missed a single anniversary since we married and convinced myself that I have earned the liberty to miss it this time and decided to meet my lady friend for the weekend. I decided to make it up to Sammy later.

On Friday, I messaged Sammy that I had to leave town and would be back on Monday. Being an executive herself she took it in her stride and responded saying in that case, she would stay back in Delhi and see the monuments over the weekend. She had mentioned to me several times that though she had been to Delhi often, she never had the time to really tour Delhi as a tourist.

Problem solved. She can see Delhi and I can have some great sex that I have been missing for the past two years.

I love Sammy, but this is just some no strings attached sex. So, I had a fantastic weekend. I probably came at least 4 to 5 times each day starting on Friday. I was comparing notes between the woman I spent the weekend with and my wife Sammy. Sex with my lady friend was mind blowing.

I was at home by 7 PM and found Sammy in the shower. I undressed, went to the shower, hugged her from behind, then turned her around and kissed her passionately. She responded eagerly and said, "Do you know where everyone is? I did not see either our parents or the kids when I came home about half an hour ago?" I said, "I did not see them either."

We dressed and went down to the living room and were surprised by all five of them standing at the dining table shouting "Happy Twentieth Wedding Anniversary." On the dining table was a huge cake. The kids had asked the cook to make a sumptuous dinner and we all had a great time.

It was almost 10 PM by the time Sammy and me wished my parents and kids good night and retired to the MBR on the second floor. I looked at Sammy, and asked "How was your weekend in Delhi?"

"I enjoyed it. I saw almost all the popular monuments on Saturday and went around the Parliament building and Rashtrapathi Bhavan on Sunday."

"Is that it? Is there nothing else to tell me? There is something different about you."

She smiled and said, "What do you mean? What happened to the don't ask, don't tell policy?"

"You tell me. I sense you are not telling me the whole story. Something happened in Delhi. Knowing you and the fact that you did not react when I missed our anniversary tells me you were up to some mischief in Delhi. Tell me the truth."

"You want the truth? Ok, I met a man in Delhi and spent the entire weekend with him. We had a great time. Now, what are you going to do about it? Throw away twenty years of marriage? Don't forget, you caused this situation by going away on our anniversary."

And then she broke into laughter and whispered into my ear, "Darling it really was not fair to you. I fucked a different person and you had to fuck your wife. The man I fucked looked very debonair with a beard, like that man in the beer ad. For a minute there, I was not sure it was you until I saw your eyes. Damn good make up job. Next time try to figure out a way to look bald. I can then fantasize that I am fucking a new lover. And let's plan for us to go out of town more often. I need to take lessons from a good make-up artiste and buy some wigs.

I need to look totally different to make it more exciting for you. And the dirty talk was just too good."

I said "I will be right back" and left the room. I returned in a few minutes with a bowl full of Ice Cream. I looked into Sammy's eyes and smiled. I said, "Ok, dip my wick in the Ice Cream and eat it." She looked uncomfortable as she said, "Ok, just this once," and she reached for my fully erect penis and dipped it in the ice cream bowl and started licking it off my cock.

After I came in her mouth and we snowballed the ice cream laced cum she said, "This is an exception. Majnu and Laila can meet only when they are out of town. Here at home, I am Sammy, the loving daughter, daughter-in-law and a responsible mother and wife. So, let's keep the sex quiet."

We cuddled after I gave her an orgasm eating my dessert off her pussy and kept kissing and fondling for almost an hour before we made love passionately again and then she rested her chin on my chest while we were still joined below, looked into my eyes and mouthed, "I love you so much, my darling husband." "And, I love you, my darling wife." I was contented and happy to see the love in her eyes. I knew that her loving look was only mine always, just as mine was hers and hers alone.

coorgi
coorgi
7 Followers