Twice Smitten - A Love Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Norma and Leslie visit his mother Linda for a weekend of sex.
2.6k words
4.54
5.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers

TWICE SMITTEN: A LOVE STORY CH. 2

By Norma Jane

1

Chapter 1 introduced Leslie and the love-affair I had with him in the early 1990s, when we were both around forty, and returning to university to take a degree in languages. It included Leslie's earlier sexual history and how we eventually resolved the problem arising from it.

2

As our passionate liaison continued I realised that the extra-paradisal orgasms I was enjoying derived not only from the love between us but from the nature of the climax itself. Leslie's penis was easily large enough to massage my cervix, and that was the source. It was recognisable not just by intensity but by extent, because it spread outwards from deep inside me, through my pelvis and abdomen permeating my whole system. There seemed to be no cell in my anatomy which was not aroused to a degree of sensation scarce possible.

We hardly slept, being so charged up that we needed every possible hour to express our love and renew our ecstasy. We often fell asleep with his cock inside me, temporarily relaxed but held there by its tight fit, even when not fully erect, and when we awoke he would re-harden and that would arouse me, too, and within a few minutes his pre-ejaculation stiffening would initiate my orgasm and that would augment his, which would...and so on.

Meanwhile, we were studying hard, energised to the heights by our adoration and endless exaltation. As if our intellects were also operating at super-normal speeds and capacities. We ate hugely to replenish ourselves, feeling as if we were replacing the oceans of semen and secretions we were expending, and drank litres of water and fruit-juice.

We especially rejoiced in rear-entry, for this enabled him to find exactly the angle of entry to stimulate my cervix, and he would lay his chest along my back, savouring the feeling of my bottom against his belly, and he could reach under me to hold my breasts to feel them swell, and relish the nipple-perking.

3

There was a shadowy presence, however. It did not worry or dismay us. Rather the contrary, but we both knew that his mother would want to know his cunt-impotence was over, that her prediction that a loving liaison would settle the issue had been shrewd. She had, after all, refrained from easing him into herself not because she was his mother but because she was a married woman. She had been aware that he had sought at eighteen and after to view her breasts and pudenda and had even helped him. They had been very close, more like companions than mother and son. His father, now dead, had been older than his spouse, often away on business, and distracted and busy when at home. I also had a feeling that her participation was still required. We needed her blessing, but she also needed ours

We arranged, therefore, to go to her for a weekend, and drove in his car the hundred miles one Friday afternoon towards the end of our second year. I was a little apprehensive she would resent my attaching him so completely, but he assured me she would love me because of it and welcome me with open arms. She was sixty-one now, but fit and spry, full of zest for life, pouring much time and energy into managing a local charity.

She had the front door open when we got out of the car. Leslie took her in his arms and they kissed, lips pressed together. He released her and she turned to me, taking my hands. 'Welcome,' she said, 'I'm Linda,' then kissed me, too, mouth to mouth. We both understood that she knew everything and was happy, ready to receive me in any and every way.

When we were having tea in kitchen I could study her appearance as Leslie caught her up do date about our university life. She was a slightly smaller and plumper female version of him, wearing a blouse and skirt, showing her firm, neat figure. Her hair was grey, but beautifully arranged, her blue eyes bright and her cheeks naturally pink. She was animated but observant, clearly completely attuned to the situation without need of explanation.

When Leslie went to fetch in our small cases and we were alone for a few minutes, she said, 'You've completed my Leslie. I know. Thank you.'

I took the chance to say, 'Linda, there is one more experience needful, I think you know that, too.'

She looked puzzled for a moment, then a little frown passed over her face, and she said, 'I'm not quite sure what you mean.'

I said, 'I think you do. Because you aren't a married woman anymore.'

'He's told you everything, then. I see. But now he has you he surely doesn't need...'

'Yes, he does. You said I'd completed him, but that's not quite true. I've prepared him, brought him forth, but he needs you to complete him.'

'But I'm not a young woman now. I'm beyond that. That was when he was a youth.'

I said nothing more. There was no need, and Leslie came in with the luggage.

4

How far Leslie himself understood his situation was not clear, and I decided that rather than discuss it and make him conscious or self-conscious, it was up to me to bring about the consummation that he, and, I believed, she needed. Accordingly, when we were in naked in bed in the guest-bedroom, I told him I needed to go to Linda and would return, probably with her, in a while. Of course, this was a heavy hint at what I thought necessary, and he looked both slightly apprehensive and interested. I slipped out of bed and put on my light dressing-gown. As I left the room I said, 'Come to her bedroom in about twenty minutes.'

Linda was sitting up in bed reading when I entered her room. She was not much surprised to see me, took off her glasses and put them on the bedside table, and said, 'I thought you might be coming, after what you said earlier.'

'Yes,' I said, 'I'd like to talk to you a little, and not just talk.'

'You'd better get in here, then. You intrigue me... Oh, you're naked, more intriguing.'

'You aren't shocked or much surprised,' I said, lying down beside her.

'No. I knew you'd be a resourceful woman.'

I said, 'You realised that we're closely linked through Leslie. There's a bond.'

'You've come to make it...physical, haven't you?'

'Yes. You have made love with women, haven't you?'

'How do you know that?' she asked.

'When you kissed me. But I'd guessed before that. Let's take off that nightie.'

'You think this is really the way to help Leslie?' But she took it off.

'No wonder he liked to look at your breasts,' I said. 'They're lovely.'

'Bit saggy nowadays, but they have been admired in their time.'

I drew her down the bed and began to stroke and lick them. Her nipples stuck up, long, from areolas so small the nipples seemed to protrude straight out of the breasts. Evidently, they were readily aroused, because she began to pant and push her breasts at me. My own nipples were, naturally, fully erect in sympathy, and I threw back the bedclothes to relish the view of all four fully engorged. Now her little forest was to hand, also, and it was no wonder Leslie had wanted to so much to see that, too. The fuzz was short and curly and the upper end of her vulva showed through. Not only that, but the glans of her clitoris was visible, and I moved my head onto her rounded stomach to bring my tongue to bear.

She began to writhe and utter little moans of pleasure, then held my head to stop my ministrations and said, 'You're preparing me, aren't you?'

'Yes,' I said. 'So you both orgasm.'

'But I want to see him go into you.'

'Yes,' I said, 'He will, and then he'll come inside you.'

'And later...?'

'Yes, later you will usher him into me.

At this point, as if on cue, Leslie entered the room in his dressing-gown an looked down on us. 'Beautiful,' he said, taking off the garment and revealing his hardening cock.

I rolled onto my back, opened my legs and said, 'Into me, darling, but don't come.'

Nothing loth he knelt between my thighs and lowered himself to engage his cock-tip with my vestibule. Linda said, 'Let me see,' rolled towards us, and watched as he slowly eased into me. 'Oh yes,' she said, 'That's it, isn't it? That's what you wanted when I let you see me.'

'Take him now, Linda,' I said. 'He's ready. Open for him.'

She lay back again and opened her legs as he withdrew from me and shifted between her thighs. She said, 'Come into me, love, in you come. I'm ready now.'

Without haste he positioned himself, slotted his tip into her slot and glided his way in.

'Push and pull, push and pull,' she said. 'Make me glow.'

I moved to take a nipple between my lips and nibbled a little. She said, 'Yes. It's time now, let it into me. Give yourself into me.'

'Here I am,' he said, 'Here it is. Take me, take it. Oh, now!'

As he juddered into the orgasm she gripped him between her legs and went rigid.

He rested his chest on her breasts and she relaxed her legs. They kissed gently for a long time and murmured little endearments, until he said, 'I've been longing for this for twenty years.'

She said, 'I know you have, my dear boy. I used to think I shouldn't have let you see me naked, because that made you want what was impossible at that time.'

'You know, when I was in those older women I used to imagine it was you.'

'That was partly why it was so sad that they were just using you.'

'That's right,' he said. 'You wouldn't have done that, you'd have taken me all the way. I wasn't fully aware of that back then.'

They lay still, with him still inside her, until she said, 'Go into Norma now, darling. I want to see you making love with a woman. That'll make me so happy, seeing you able to.'

He withdrew, releasing a gush of semen, and I said, 'Let's show her our favourite way. She may not have seen that.'

'Probably not,' she said, 'My experience is limited.'

I got onto my hands and knees and he knelt behind me and said, 'Bring me up, Linda.'

'Oh, that's good,' she said, taking hold of his cock, 'I can help you. Is this how?'

'That's perfect. Just see if she's ready.'

Linda reached under me, felt for my vulva and said, 'I haven't touched a woman there for years. She's lovely and slippery.'

'Guide me in, then. Oh yes, that's right. You see, if I go all the way I can help her come with her cervix.'

'That's amazing,' Linda said. 'You're all the way in. What now?'

What then was, of course, that he withdrew a little and drove home again and again. I said, 'Linda, please clit me.'

'Wonderful,' she said, 'I can help you to glow.'

'Yes,' I said, 'We like to come together. He feels my cunt contract and I feel him harden, and that builds and builds...'

'Are you going to...come?' she asked. 'Are you coming, my lovely boy?'

He said, 'Put your fingers round the base, and you'll feel me come.'

She slid her fingers round the root of his shaft and that sparked our orgasm. He pulsed within me five or six times, and my vagina spasmed around him. She said, 'I can feel you! You're going together! Marvellous.'

That she was participating added another dimension to our ecstasy, and as the orgasm ebbed he drew her close against me and sought her clitoris. She came at once.

5

You may guess that it was a tumultuous weekend, one of the most glorious of my life. We made love almost non-stop. While he rested and recruited his forces, Linda and I gently eased each other off, with fingers and tongues. We especially relished scissoring after he had spermed into one of us, sliding vulvas together on the leakage after his withdrawal.

The last coupling was, appropriately, of mother and son. Shyly she asked to be entered from the rear, which she had hesitated to ask for because it was our special position. But we were only too happy that she should share or engage in that supreme. And when she knelt up on the bed and presented her bottom to us, Leslie said, 'I've been yearning after this, I realise. There was one time when I was eighteen that I came past your open bedroom-door and you were just out of the shower and putting on your nightie. You had your back to me and there was a magical moment when it was round your neck, before it fell around you, and your bottom was so beautiful I nearly fainted. I don't think you knew.'

'Oh, yes, I knew. I was deliberately going slowly, because I could see you in the dressing-table mirror. It was a bit of a shock in a way, because I didn't know my bottom could have such effect. Quite changed my idea of it.'

I said, 'It is a lovely bottom. No wonder it so moved him.'

'Are you ready for me then, darling?' he asked.

'Norma, put him into me. I'm a bit dry, but that's good, because I want to feel him coming in, all the way.'

I took hold and edged his tip into her entry, and she was, indeed, not very slippery, and he had to push in and out rather hard to work the glans halfway in. She said, 'Don't be gentle now. I want to feel you opening me up inch by inch...Yes, like that...Are you all the way in? Is he, Norma?'

'Almost,' I said. 'About an inch not into you.'

'He's up to my limit, though. I think you're deeper than me.'

'I could just stay like this forever,' he said. 'The feeling of your holding me tight is incredible. But I know that even if I stay still that lovely feeling will make me come.'

'Good,' she said, 'I want you to come. Come deep, deep, all the way into my womb, where you came from. I'm going to give you birth again. You're going to fertilise me and slide out of my vagina fully grown.'

He began to ease out and in again, just an inch, and, as vaginas do, even those beyond sixty, as I know well, hers began to secrete, so that he moved more readily within her. Thanks to having come ten or dozen times since our arrival, his orgasm was slow in developing and it was ten minutes before he was on the verge, meanwhile murmuring a celebratory commentary: 'Oh, that's so good...So sweet...Wonderful inside you...Can you feel me going harder?...Can you come, too?...I think you can...'

She began to comment, too. 'Yes, I can feel every inch of you, my vagina is loving you...Never mind if I come...Just bathe me inside with your lovely stuff...Yes, I think I'm going to come...Yes, I will when you do...Don't stop...It's starting...'

He drove home, striving to force in that last inch and released his semen in spasmodic jerks with a shout of triumph and joy. 'Now, now, Linda darling, mother, mother, now!'

NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers