Twice Smitten - A Love Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Leslie is Lesley and Consummates Love with Mother.
2.6k words
3.67
2.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

CH. 4

1

Chapter 1 introduced Leslie and our love-affair in the early 1990s, in our early forties, returning to university to take language degrees. It included Leslie's earlier sexual history and how we eventually resolved the problem arising from it. Chapter 2 recorded our visit to his mother, Linda, to consummate the desire he had so long harboured since seeing her naked when he was eighteen. Chapter 3 brought Lesley, transitioned Leslie, back from Brazil, to consummate her new sexuality with me, going beyond previous forms of intercourse into the rectal. Chapter 4 takes up with our continuing attendance at an advanced English-teacher seminar-course and the proposal to visit Linda.

2

Well, I'll start with the practical observation that inserting a tampon into your bottom can be easier than extracting it. A few hours after I had, to my surprise, been able to welcome Lesley up there, and had worked the useful absorber into a passage temporarily expanded and lubricated with shemen and soap, I sought to remove it. It was hard work, so I'm warning all ladies thinking of doing the same to beware, because the channel closes up again and grips the intruding device pretty tight.

I begin with bottom, too, because there will be a lot of bott in this chapter.

Of course, we slept together for the remaining nights, and did not repeat the bummery necessary. We had come together, in all senses, in that manner and could move on. Our favourite form of sexual activity was to lie with me on my back and she beside me on her side, so that when I lifted the nearer leg she could slide under me, cheek into her groin, and lodge her shpenis tip in my vestibule, while we caressed and licked breasts. As we became aroused, my cunny releasing its aspic, and she hardening, she began to edge slowly into me so that by the time she was as deep as she could get, we were on the verge of orgasm, and needed only to ask, 'Are you ready, darling?'

On the last evening we telephoned Linda to invite ourselves to visit next day. She at once agreed, and we were a little surprised she asked no questions. I even detected a note of amusement in her voice, as if she knew something we didn't, which prompted discussion on the journey about whether it really was a good idea to surprise her with Lesley's new manifestation.

She had the door open when we pulled into her driveway and when Lesley got out of the car showed no surprise, but moved forward to kiss her, lips on lips, and take her into a close embrace. When they released each other, Linda waved to me to follow them into the house and I did so. In the hall, having shut the door, Linda held Lesly by the upper arms and studied her closely. 'Beautiful,' she said, 'Even more beautiful than I expected it.'

'Ah,' I said, 'You guessed.'

'Of course. Just signing those letters and cards with the initial was a giveaway.'

There was no more to say, and she ushered us into the kitchen for a salad meal, over which, and over the coffee in the sitting-room afterwards, Lesley expanded on her Brazilian experience, and I commented on the just-completed course. We were, of course, waiting for whatever the pair felt moved to do next.

Eventually we fell silent, and there was a growing sense of expectation. They looked into each others' faces, as if asking for a decision, and then they began to glance meaningfully at me. So, I was to be their guide, conducting them into their new liaison, and I said, 'I suggest you get comfortable first, ladies, and then we can adjourn.' My instinct was to keep the atmosphere light, even jocular.

Lesley left for the toilet and Linda looked at me for instructions. 'Take your cue from her,' I suggested, 'And there will likely be regression, but follow your intuition.

When Linda left on the same mission, and Lesley returned, she looked a little anxious. 'Will she be able to take me as I am?'

'She loves you, my dear,' I said, 'Whatever form you take. She wants to give you everything, every aspect of herself. Take her every way you need.'

3

Shortly we were in Linda's bedroom, the two of them holding hands and looking to me to conduct them. I said, 'Which of you shall I disrobe first? Both at once, then,' and I undid the buttons of Lesley's pale gold cotton blouse, pulled it out of her black skirt and peeled it off. 'Look,' I told Linda, and passed her the garment.

'Hand-made,' she said, 'Look at the stitching...'

Linda was in a flowered cotton frock. I unbuttoned it, unzipped it at the side and removed it. She was in black bra and knickers. 'Lovely,' I commented unnecessarily, and passed the dress to Lesley.

'She said, 'I remember this one from long ago. She chose it specially today.'

'Shows how little she's changed,' I observed, again unnecessarily, but needing to keep up the commentary, as it seemed I was to talk them into their new relationship. 'Let's have the skirt off,' I continued, unbuckling the belt and unzipping it down the side. I drew it off over her head and passed it to Linda.

'Tailor-made,' she said, 'Only the best for Lesley.'

There was a full-length mirror on the wardrobe door, and I turned them to look into it side-by-side. They studied each other, smiling and nudging each other, like two schoolgirls comparing their anatomies. 'Boo, boo, boosom-time,' I chanted, undoing Linda's bra and reaching round to draw it off and discard it. 'Don't you just love the little dip they do when you let them free? What do you think, Lesley-girl?'

'Lovely, lovely mummy's mammies,' she said, 'Hold one. Pretty titty.' They watched the hand reach across and hold the nearer breast.

'More to come,' I said, unlatching Lesley's bra and reaching round to free it off. 'What do you think Linda?'

'Super,' she said, 'Mine were never that size, even before the slump.'

I passed her the bra. 'Hand-made, too. Perfect fit.

'Rub boobies,' Lesley demanded, and they turned towards each and did just that. 'Nippies hard-hard,' she went on, 'Squeezy-squeezy.' She stepped back and they reached through each others' arms to palpate the boobs, until Lesley grabbed at Linda's knickers and demanded, 'See bott-bott.'

My cue to turn them to face the mirror again and draw down Linda's panties and help her step out of them. Then I turned her to present her charming cheeks to the glass, and Lesley gazed at the reflection and muttered, 'Mummy bummy.' I passed her the panties and she sniffed the gusset. 'Lovely Linda juicy,' she said.

Predicting her next suggestion I pulled off her yellow knickers and passed them to Linda, who commented, 'Tailor-made again. No wonder they fit perfectly.'

Without prompting they turned their backs on each other, sideways to the mirror, and, bending forward, pushed their bottoms together and sashayed side to side. 'Linda bottom, mummy bottom, Linda bottom...' Lesley intoned.

She was still wearing her special thong, of course, and I was awaiting the hint to remove it. She was watching the bot-frot in the mirror, and Linda took the chance to shoot a glance at me, indicating alarm and anxiety about this apparently infantile play. I signalled back as best I could that beneath the semi-comic utterances and childish conduct this was how she was going to make the next step into their, adult, relationship. To move her on I turned her to face the mirror and dragged down and off the stiff support, which I gave to Linda, whose comment, as before, was, 'Specially crafted, I think, for comfort and restraint.'

The cock had flopped into view, partially engorged only. They both turned towards me for more direction, and I took Linda's hand, moved her the few steps to the bed and threw back the covers. I guided her into what I thought would be the desired position, on her side, knees drawn up, bottom poised over the edge of the bed. She raised her head to see what next, and Lesley came forward to stand looking down on that proffered bottom. She said, 'Yummy mummy bummy,' and Linda and I watched as her penis slowly enlarged and stood rigid. She made no move, however, and both of them looked to me to initiate the next phase.

It seemed the moment to strip for action. I therefore shucked off my business suit from the course just ended, dark brown jacket and skirt with light brown blouse, and kept on my bra and knickers. Then I took hold of the tumescent tool and began vigorously masturbating it, believing Lesley needed to be aided to pay spermatic tribute to that long, long desired bottom. 'She needs to come,' I told Linda, 'Not yet inside...Here she comes, she's coming...there!'

With a triumphant shout of 'Cummy yummy mummy bummy,' she discharged seven slugs of shemen, splattering the cheeks, vulva and thighs, and the shenis almost at once shrank as her shoulders slumped and she looked ready to pass out. I found their knickers and used them to clean up Linda, and said to her, 'Move over, my dear.' She wriggled across the bed as I sat Lesley on its edge and lifted her legs onto it. 'Cuddling time now,' I bade them. They obediently snuggled together and Lesley fell asleep at once.

4

My work there was done, for the moment anyway, and I adjourned to the guest-room, took off my underwear, crept into the bed and soon slept, tired from the long hours and intensity of the course and of the nights with Lesley.

I was awoken by Linda sliding in beside me, and I took her in my arms and awaited her questions or comments. She said, 'She's deep asleep, but is she going to be like that when she comes to?'

'No,' I said. 'That was her way of managing in her new form, at last reaching the situation she's hankered after for over twenty years, but didn't understand what she really wanted until she went to Brazil.'

'But you helped her through when she was him, and you came to me and we...we were able to make love. I thought that was what she needed...'

'There was a further stage, though,' I said, 'As you've just seen.'

'Is that everything, then? Is there more she needs.'

'Yes, dear Linda, I think there may be. We're talking bottoms, you see.'

'What do you mean? She just did it on my bottom.'

'When you and she were looking in the mirror, I think I worked it out. She didn't just want to come inside you, and come on your bottom, she wanted to have your bottom. She wants to merge hers into yours, because she yearns to be with you in every possible way.'

She said, 'What more is there? What can I do?'

'She needs to come inside you, bottoms touching.'

'That's not possible, is it?

'It can be done. You'll see, when she wakes up,' I said. 'Meanwhile, why don't you join me for some mutual relaxations?'

She got into the bed, saying, 'Oh, Norma, you're so nice to me, coming to see me all the time and making love....Yes, like that. That's lovely.' I had my mouth as full as I could get it of her right breast, while my left hand was caressing the left one.

After some minutes of attention to her breasts I slid my hand down her belly and threaded my forefinger through the little forest and into the cleft. 'You have a wonderfully accessible clit, Linda,' I said. 'It positively seeks my finger, and it's so responsive.'

'You've trained it, you know, Norma. Is it going hard? It feels it.'

'It's all the way up now. Let's bring it to the brink.'

She raised her hips to seek the caressing finger, and said, 'Lovely, lovely feeling.'

'We'll let it ebb a minute, then edge it further along. Like this.'

'Please, Norma, I've got to...come, now. Make me...Oh, so lovely...'

We lay still a while. Her breathing eased, and she said, 'Can I do the same for you?'

'Not just now, thank you, dear Linda,' I said. 'I'm in the directing role for the moment. We'll go and see if Lesley is ready for buttomising.'

5

She was waking as we re-entered Linda's bedroom, and she looked up expectantly as we stood over her. 'Ultimate bottomy,' I said. 'Listen carefully and do as told. Both kneel on bed, facing away from each other. Good. Linda, head and shoulders down, bottom up. That's it. Lesley, same posture, but legs apart as far as I get you to move them. Now, we need to harden you up, my dear, because you must gain entry to this slippy cunny. Think about it -we're going to slot you into that blissful channel. Yes, you're stiffening up nicely. I'll help a little, like this. Oh, yes, that's the way. And now we have to do a little contortioning, because this rigid rod has to point backwards through your legs. Lift the bum a bit - that's right - and I gently bend this down and back and we're poised for input. Move backwards, both...and if lodge this glans-tip in this entryway...push backwards, both...yes, going in. Push hard. Drive as far as possible...That is absolutely beautiful, my darlings.'

And it was, it was. Those two bottoms butted up together (pun intended), four cheeks flexing in increasing arousal. The Lesleybottom a little larger and tighter, the Lindabottom a little less taut, but still deliciously rounded.

They needed no further guidance, because they quickly generated a push-me-pull-you with little separating the cheeks a little and clamping them together again. There was no much room for manoeuvre for fear of disengagement, but there was enough, for soon they were both uttering little cries of pleasure and joy, and I realised that the angle of entry was achieving the ideal pressure in the vagina, so that Linda called out, 'It's on the way! Are you ready, darling,'

'Yes, yes, it's coming, it's coming! Come; with me...now, oh now!'

Their bottoms slammed together and the four cheeks clenched and they cried out in triumph and delight, and I - what was I doing? I was watching, fascinated, thrilled, absorbing that double-orgasm through eyes and ears, and as it receded I pushed down my knickers, reached behind and under me to thrust two fingers of my right hand into my cunt, and slid my left hand through my pubigrove beside my eager clitoris and rubbed. In a second or two the orgasm burgeoned and blossomed, and I, too, cried out in triumph and delight..

6

I could stop there, but, for the sake of the narrative, I'll it round off, with, first that the bottom-to-bottom encounter did seem to settle Lesley's feelings about Linda, because she was calmer in every way and finally entered into her chosen adult sexuality. Second, I was smitten again, in love with Lesley as I had been with Leslie, though in quite the same way - I still can't explain that all these years later. Third, Lesley came to live with me, but only until, fourth, she returned to Brazil, to take up a university position. Of course, I was upset about that, but I recognised that it was what she truly wanted and that she would be happy, making new relationships. Sixth, Linda accompanied Lesley to Brazil, and died there twenty years later, coinciding with Lesley retirement. Seventh and last, there was no question of Lesley and I getting together again - life had gone on and that was past.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers