Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes! Cum for me!" Eric growled as he hammered away. "Cum like the slut you are! Fuck! Fuck, you feel so fucking good on my cock! I can't wait to pump you full of my cum!"

"OH GOD! NEITHER CAN I!!!" Joelle moaned as he fucked her through her orgasm; his cock slamming against her cervix each time he plunged balls-deep into her. Sending exciting shivers of pleasure coursing through her, and keeping her orgasm aloft as he hammered away like a man on a mission. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! FUCK MY CHEATING PUSSY LIKE THE STUD YOU ARE!"

"YOU LIKE THIS?" Eric growled, pulling her hair back as he hammered away. "DO YOU LIKE ME FUCKING YOU LIKE A SLUT? DO YOU LIKE TAKING MY COCK LIKE A MASSIVE SLUT? YOU LIKE IT?"

Half-turning to regard him, Joelle smirked up at him between thick strands of sweat-soaked blonde hair. "Well if I didn't I wouldn't be encouraging you to cum inside me, would I?"

Eric shrugged. "I dunno... could be a double-bluff?"

Joelle snorted. "That makes sense-" she switched to an Australian accent disturbingly similar to that Sheila had used earlier. "'Please fuck me and cum inside me because I hate your spunk as much as your pale dumb face!'" Switching back to her posh English, Joelle added "I'm not that complicated, Eric: I really am just a woman who likes taking cock every way my body can."

"And I'm happy to give you cock every way my body can," Eric said. His cock plunging deep in her pussy with each word, to really emphasise the point.

"Hmmm... fuck I love taking your cock," Joelle moaned. "Oh fuck... tell me you're going to cum soon, Eric... tell me I'm going to get pumped full of your virile spunk!"

"Soon!" Eric grunted. He was telling the truth: this fuck was one for the ages, and Eric could feel a motherlode of cum roiling inside his heavy balls. He was going to drown this stunner with his cum, and with the way his cock was twitching Eric knew his orgasm was fast approaching. He had cum three times tonight, but only once with this hot stunner. The rest was with her sister, wherever Sheila might be at this moment. Still probably holding a vomiting girl's hair.

"Fuck soon!" Joelle moaned. "Cum in me! Pump me full of your hot cum! I want to feel your thick loads inside my cunt! I want to feel some hot cum sloshing around inside me! Fill me with so much cum Dr Hunt will be swimming through it in my next cervical exam!"

"I know Leona!" Eric said as he pounded Joelle's pussy.

"Oh she's a darling!" Joella moaned, referring to the leading doctor at the Health of Khan. "So fucking attractive, too! I want to ride that woman's cock!"

Eric smirked at that commnet: it was common knowledge that Leona Hunt, being trans, had a massive dick, but was exclusively... straight? (Eric wasn't as woke as he'd like to think, so wasn't too sure if he was using the term correctly here.) At any rate Leona only slept with cis men, a fact that annoyed the fuck out of everyone else who wanted her massive dick in their vaginas.

"Sorry you have to settle with my dick!"

"It's not too bad..." Joelle purred. "Providing you paint my insides white with your cum soon!"

"It's on the way!" Eric grunted. His cock slamming deep inside her. "I can fucking feel it! My balls are going to explode! Are you ready? Ready for a cumsplosion, Joelle?"

"Oh I'm fucking READY!" Joelle snarled. "I can TAKE IT! FUCKING NUT IN ME ALREADY!"

"YOU WANT MY CUM?" Eric growled, pulling her back by her arms as he hammered his cock into her for the home stretch: his balls were ready to explode, and his cock was twitching like a motherfucker; each time his cock head made contact with the back of her pussy jolts of pleasure coursed through Eric, each one sending him closer and closer to the edge. He was ready to pump his load, and from the way Joelle was bucking her hips against his, Eric could tell she was too!

"FUCK YES! CUM IN ME!" Joelle screamed as she fucked back against him. Their bodies were still colliding to the beat of the music. The whole thing was an erotic dance, about to reach a very explosive (and messy) crescendo. "CUM IN ME! FUCKING FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM!"

"HERE IT CUMS!" Eric roared. "TAKE IT! TAKE MY CUM YOU HORNY SLUT!"

"FUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" Joelle screamed as her orgasm hit.

So did Eric's, and his was a lot messier: even as Joelle's pussy began squirting fluid all over the length of his cock, Eric's organ retaliated; throbbing with thick and heavy loads, as it squirted all over her cervix. Thick jets of hot gunk sloshed inside her. Soaking the insides of her pussy with a torrent of fertile gunk.

And sure enough Eric came more after a fuck: a lot more.

Huge jets of his cum squirted inside her. Blasting off her cervix, after covering it with layers of virile fluids. "OH FUCK!" Eric moaned as he arched back, still holding onto her arms as he felt his cock blast her insides with his potent seed. "OH FUCK, I'M CUMING!"

"YOU ARE! YOU'RE CUMING INSIDE!!!" Joelle gasped as she hung from his grip. Her eyes were wide as she felt her vagina swell with thick fluids. Blast after blast of potent gunk sloshed around inside her, as Eric kept pumping his load. Filling her as she'd requested him to do so. His cock a fire hose filling her up with a truly staggering amount of cum. "OH JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FUCKING STOP?!?"

"MAYBE!!" Eric roared, and began pumping his cock in and out of her cum-drowned pussy, as his cock continued to pump its heavy, sperm-filled loads into her wanton cunt. Thick gunk fired from the depths of his cock, up from his powerful sperm factories, sloshed around inside her, all heavy and hot and potent with potential life. All churned up from inside him and now being ferociously pumped inside her.

It was all very poetic, a part of Joelle thought as she swayed violently back and forth with the power of Eric's renewed thrusting; the part of her who, when not engaging in competition with her equally sex-addicted sister, enjoyed experimenting with poetry on the veranda of their huge home in Shashan Grey. Maybe she would write a poem about this night.

Finally, with one last huge glob, Eric stopped emptying his heavy balls into the blonde. Sweat dripping from his face and torso, Eric grinned down at Joelle as she turned back to look at him.

Then her eyes fixed on something behind him, where the door to the room was, and widened significantly.

"Enjoying yourself there, Eric?" A familiar female voice with a thick Scottish accent asked.

Eric sighed. "Evening Alex, sorry about the- OHHH... Fuck." Having turned around as he was speaking, Eric's planned nonchalant dismissal of this whole affair to his friend's wife turned to a mess in his mouth (not unlike the literal mess in Joelle's pussy).

Standing next to Alex, not dwarfed in the slightest despite being a good two inches shorter, the patriarch of the Carpenter family was immediately recognisable: Eric had seen his picture many times in the news, plus Hills & Follett had been trying to court the man for years.

"Hey daddy..." Joelle said, giving her father a wave as she tried to straighten up; the cock that was buried deep inside her hampering her movements.

A fact not apparently lost on August Carpenter: "When you have quite finished removing this young man from you, Sheila, I would like a word with you about your behaviour."

"I'm Joelle, daddy," Joelle said as she lifted herself off Eric's cock.

With his back firmly turned towards August Carpenter, Alexa Matthews-Kent, and a woman in a fancy suit standing behind them both, who Eric could only guess was an aide for August, Eric hastily shoved his cock back into his trousers. Thankfully this whole embarrassing situation was doing wonders for destroying his horniness, and his cock was rapidly deflating to a size suitable for being contained within his boxers.

"Joelle, darling," August said, after a short sigh that told Eric this wasn't the first time that the Carpenter patriarch had confused his daughter for the other; "what have I told you not to do?"

Joelle paused mid-shoving her tits back into her dress, eyes regarding her father with a look of caution. Eric wondered how many things August Carpenter HAD told his daughters not to do. "I shouldn't have sex in a moving car?"

August opened his mouth, then sighed, obviously changing what he had initially wanted to say to something else. "Yes... I did say that... what else did I say?"

"Don't have sex in a church?"

"You know exactly what I want to hear, Joelle," August said, sighing again. "This room is not for your personal entertainment with random men you've found in this club."

"Hmmm.... No it's for you to 'entertain' people," Joelle said, slyly.

"If by 'entertain' and that look you're referring to talking to the people and companies that I've invested a great deal of money in - money that you have no qualms in spending whenever you want - then you would be right," August said. "Young man, can I ask that you leave?"

"Yes, of course," Eric said, flashing Joelle a sympathetic smile before hurrying past. Alex gave him a wink as he squeezed past her; she had been grinning throughout the whole affair.

*****

Leaving Joelle behind in the private room with her father, his aide, and the owner of the whole establishment, Eric hurried downstairs, adjusting his clothes as he did so, in an effort to disguise that he had just had wild sex minutes earlier. By the time he passed Betty, who was looking just a little bit chastised (Eric was sure Alex would be having sterner words with the man later), Eric was looking somewhat presentable. Feeling that he could join the crowd dancing to Carly Booth and her sick beats without standing out too much, Eric wondered where the real Sheila had gone while he had been fucking her sister.

How would she react to that? There seemed to be some hot competition between the twins; he wasn't sorry to have been dragged into it, but Eric was a little unsure how Sheila would react to discovering he had been getting his dick wet in her sister. Especially after he had left her in the women's toilets dealing with another patron.

A part of Eric felt he should feel guilty for all of this, but the sex was honestly so good that all he could think about was finding Sheila and spilling the beans, in case it riled her up even more.

He needn't have bothered.

"Where did you disappear to?" A familiar voice whispered in his ear as Eric moved between a group of girls on the dance floor.

Pausing, he smiled as he felt hands slide across his body from behind. "Got distracted," he said as those hands began to move down to his belt. "Although... how do I know you're not the one I left upstairs, getting a proper scolding from daddy?"

"So that's where you've been..." she whispered as she playfully tugged at his earlobe. "I'm glad Jo-Jo's going to be out of the picture for a while... I got you FIRST... and I'm not FINISHED with you!"

Eric smiled. Her hands had slipped beneath his trousers and were stroking his cock. "Where do you want to go... La-La?"

"Hmmm... you don't get to call me that," Sheila purred in his ear. "Not yet... not after leaving me all on my own for the past hour... I want you to apologise for treating me so badly..."

"How best should I apologise?"

She squeezed his cock. "I think you know how."

"I don't think we can use upstairs..."

"I don't want to go upstairs," Sheila said. Her lips travelled along his neck. She was gently swaying his body to the beat of the music. People were dancing around them. "Daddy's upstairs. Jo-Jo's upstairs. I want to stay here... with you..."

"I'm not sure how I can-" Eric gasped as Sheila cupped the end of his cock with her hand and began to furiously rub it. He quickly looked around to see if anyone near them could see what she was doing, but the crowd was too densely packed - people were dancing almost right next to them - and the music and the lights (and the drugs, both legal and illegal) were all combining to create an experience you could get lost in; the girls dancing next to Eric and Sheila were totally lost in the beat; their eyes closed, their bodies swaying, bumping into each other in a manner not too sexual, but sexual enough that Eric began to move with them, swaying his hips; Sheila kept up with him, and Eric could feel her body slide against his; her hips pressed against his ass, she moved with him as they both lost themselves to the pounding bass of Carly's work.

Eric looked up at the stage, and grinned as he watched the hot DJ gyrate her own body to the music she was composing on the fly; behind the huge array of audio equipment she had set up in the space vacated by the Marathon Sex Bunnies over an hour earlier. The short but slim woman, her long multi-coloured dreadlocks swinging from side to side as she danced, seemed to lock her eyes on Eric as she worked her musical genius. Her lips curled upward, and he swore she knew what the hot blonde woman clutching his body from behind was doing to him right now.

Eric winked.

Carly winked back, and Eric felt a thrill knowing someone in this crowded nightclub knew the sordid act that was happening, as Sheila continued to fiercely rub and squeeze his cock beneath the cover of his jeans (and credit to the manufacturer the fabric was stretching enough to give both her and Eric's huge fuck organ room to enjoy each other again).

As if challenging Sheila, Carly switched the temp, and the rhythm increased. Eric groaned as he felt Sheila rise to the challenge: her body was humping him from behind, her hips pounding against his ass, as she sped up her manipulation of his dick. Her fingers squeezed and kneaded the head of his cock, rubbing his most sensitive part with a furious intensity. It was fortunate for Eric that several hours worth of intense, pounding sex that numbed his cock somewhat, for he didn't think he would last long under Sheila's furious assault, and the whole eroticism of giving him a handjob right in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

Eric matched his dancing to Carly's new rhythm; his body moving faster now, and he felt the woman clutching him from behind pound her body against his, like Sheila was the one with the cock fucking him from behind. Her tits felt warm against his back, and Eric could feel the sweat from their bodies soaking into his shirt.

He gently bumped into a young girl dancing almost right next to him. Eric caught her eye and mouthed 'sorry', grinning his charming smile; which she reciprocated with a sly one of her own. Those eyes noticed the blonde clutching him, and where one of her hands was buried, and those eyes returned to his with obvious desire. Before Eric realised what was happening the girl moved her body and pressed her ass against his crotch.

A strange wordless coordination began between Sheila and this random girl, as they both used their bodies to rub against Eric's raging hard erection. He moved one hand behind him to clutch Sheila's ass, squeezing it tightly, as his other hand reached round to grip this girl's left tit. Eric groped both ass and tits with simultaneous rhythm, almost matching the bassline as together all three of them danced.

The girl leaned her head back, lips parted invitingly, and Eric met them with his own. He was surprised to feel her tongue push into his mouth (and on reflection immediately after wondered why he was surprised considering how brazenly this girl was grinding on him).

"Don't get too excited," Sheila hissed into his ear. "You're MINE!"

With surprising strength Sheila spun him around. Eric felt, more than saw, the surprise of the girl as she separated from him. Before he could say anything Sheila pulled his body against hers; those gorgeous tits of hers smashing into his chest like airbags onto a crash test dummy. Sheila smashed her lips into his.

Eric was so distracted by her command of this whole erotic situation that he didn't realise she had unzipped his flies until he felt his cock plunge up into her warm, tight pussy. Cum from his efforts earlier sloshed around his shaft, combining with the copious amounts of fluids she was oozing to give him a warm, wet tunnel to loose his cock within.

"FUCK!" Eric gasped, the volume of the music drowning out his words (thankfully!) His eyes were wide as he regarded Sheila's bright blue eyes; filled with intense desire and triumph. With his body still in shock it took Eric a moment to realise Sheila was gyrating her body against his to the beat of the music, pumping his cock up into her in a way not too dissimilar to how Eric had been fucking her sister up in the private room earlier this evening.

"MINE!" Sheila mouthed, before smashing her lips against his again.

Eric had no idea what had happened to the random girl: all he knew was Sheila wrapping her body around his like a spider around a fly it had caught. Her arms and legs were sliding all over his, and Eric couldn't believe how this woman, who wasn't as tall as him, could envelop his body like this. She was everywhere! The warmth of her flesh seeping into his. Her tongue wrapped around his in a manner that was simply impossible, yet Eric could feel it and it was all he could do to reply in kind.

He felt their bodies gyrate against each other. Felt his cock slide back and forth inside her, the black frill of her skirt no doubt hiding the sight of physical penetration from the dancers around them, even if any of them were actually paying any attention; but just like Eric and Sheila, they too were lost in their own emotions and sensations. Feeling the mix of sight, sound, and physical and chemical intoxications carry them to places far away from the mundanities of the day.

Eric had no idea how long he and Sheila shifted and moved their bodies against each other; the sensations all around him carried him along through time until it lost all meaning. He felt all of his thick cock slide within Sheila's warm, tight (oh so fucking tight!) and cum-filled pussy. Felt it grip his meat as she came; not as violently as when he had fucked her in the toilets, but still tight around his cock, threatening his iron-hard dick control; but Eric clenched and rode her orgasm until it subsided, refusing to pump her full of his seed for the second time this evening.

"I want your cum..." Sheila moaned right into his ear. Loud enough for Eric to hear over Carly Booth's music, but not, he hoped, loud enough for the people surrounding them to hear. For all they knew Eric and Sheila were just dry-humping each other in ecstasy; not actually fucking on the dancefloor. "Give it to me!"

"You want it?" Eric shouted into her ear. "Work for it!"

"ERGH!" Sheila groaned in frustration. Pressing her tits against his chest, she rubbed her fit as fuck body against his; Eric felt the warmth of her body through their clothes; felt every tight and honed muscle in her chest, stomach, and limbs as she moved them against his skin.

Surrounded by so many people, Eric found himself more acutely aware of the presence of who he was having sex with far more than if they had been alone in his room (or hers, or a random hotel room...) The heightened awareness only made it more erotic for Eric, and his hands moved over her body almost on their own impetus; his mind was so thoroughly involved in Sheila that it had simply set all of his limbs to autopilot.

"Work for it..." Eric moaned, his lips brushing against her ear as his body followed hers as they both gyrated to the music. "Make me cum..."

Turning her head, Sheila placed her lips partially to his, so that together their mouths made a warped whole; their lips opening and closing in sync, as they both moaned encouragement to each other.

"Cum for me..." Sheila moaned, moving her body against his. Feeling his cock slide up deep in her tight insides. "Fill me... fill me up... cum in me... cum... I need to feel it..."

1...89101112...15