Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Oh you fucking ass!" Joelle moaned, although not out of anger or anything. She was too turned on to care about a little light-hearted sexual banter-flavoured misogyny. "I've only cum twice! You're not that special!"

"Twice in ten minutes is fucking special!" Eric said, thrusting his hips like a man on a mission; a mission to make this woman cum more than her sister had, and Sheila had moaned so many times Eric had suspected she had been on an almost perpetual orgasmic high when he had been slamming her against the toilet cubicle. "I can fuck for hours! How many times do you think I'm gonna make you cum before I do?!?"

"Oh God...! So unfair!!!" Joelle moaned, the weight of Eric pressing her hard against the table; her tits splayed out beneath her ribs like a pair of flesh cushions. "Why are you gonna make me cum so much and not let me make YOU cum?!?"

"'Cause I'm in control of this fuck!" Eric snarled, grinning like a madman as he plunged deep into her again and again, causing the table to shake violently with the force of his thrusts. While outside Carly Booth kept the bass pounding, sending vibrations through the both of them as Eric pumped his cock in time with the beat. "NOW CUM FOR ME YOU LYING BITCH!!"

"FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!" Joelle screamed, arching her back as far as he would allow as his relentless assault on her ass triggered yet another orgasm. How was this man making her cum so much through anal sex?!? Her eyes were wide open as pleasure exploded throughout her body, ignited by this man's colossal, rock hard cock.

Eric was loving the sound of this woman cuming beneath him, and arched his back as well, as he continued his assault on her tight ass. His cock plunging so deep into her he was certain all of her intestines were being straightened out by the power of his dick.

"OH FUCKING BALLSACKS!!" Joelle moaned as her head dropped back onto the table. "How the FUCK are you doing this to me?!?"

"What can I say?" Eric said smugly as he pounded her into the table. "I LOVE sticking my dick in crazy, and you are one CRAZY bitch!"

Turning her head to look up at him with one piercing blue eye, Joelle grinned savagely. "Oh, I am more than just fucking crazy!" Before Eric realised what she was planning, Joelle pushed off the table with a strength he didn't think the slim woman possessed. With great reluctance Joelle pulled herself off of Eric's thick cock, sighing as she felt his impressive girth slide out of her well fucked ass.

Turning around to face him, Joelle smiled at his puzzled expression as she gently stroked all of his nine plus inches. "I'm so glad I got to feel this cock of yours in my ass before my sister did," Joelle purred. "You really know how to make a girl feel special... but what I really want now is to feel this big, thick, hard cock of yours in my pussy. If you make my ass sing like that, I want you to make my cunt scream."

As she spoke she began pumping his cock with her hands to the rhythm of the bassline. The DJ below the window continued to set the tone for their fucking like a hidden conductor. Eric could do nothing but moan as he felt his raging hard pole be mercilessly jerked off by this hot blonde.

"I want you to fuck my cunt like you fucked La-La's earlier," Joelle said, as she worked his cock vigorously. Her huge tits were hanging out of her black dress, so much like her sister's: Eric had felt Sheila's pressed against him, and wrapped around his dick, and wondered if Joelle's breasts would feel similar.

Or maybe better.

"I want you to pound my pussy until I scream your name," Joelle said, stepping closer to Eric until his cock was between them, pointing up at the ceiling; as Joelle continued to pump up and down its considerable length with her hand. "I want to feel this cock inside me! I want you to fill my cunt with all that hot, thick cum!"

"You better be on birth control," Eric said, "otherwise I'm gonna knock you the fuck up."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not..." Joelle said, smirking. "Maybe I like to fuck dangerously."

"Oh fuck! You're just like your sister! She fucking teased me with this as well," Eric said, managing a sly look despite how good it felt to have Joelle wank him off. Good God these two women were absolute gods of fucking a cock with any part of their bodies! It was like they had been meticulously designed and programmed to know how to work a cock!

"Hmmm... bad La-La... getting a guy's hopes up like that... hmmm... funny how all guys want to plant their seed in a fine, fertile womb..." Joelle brushed her lips against his. "Must be some primal thing... I guess... to make my womb yours... Do you want to get me pregnant... Eric? Want me to have your baby? Want to pump my womb full of your fertile cum?"

"You enjoy asking questions you know the answers to?"

Joelle smirked. "Oh you do... you want to cum inside me... fill me up with all that white gunk."

"That's not going to happen if you keep wanking me like this."

Lifting a leg, Joelle suddenly guided him into her. Eric moaned with pleasure as he felt all his inches slide up into her tight pussy; so effortlessly! She was absolutely soaking down there, and his cock was still covered in fluids from a night of fucking. As she began to thrust herself against him, Joelle gripped the back of his head and brought his lips forward to meet hers.

They kissed passionately. Lewdly. Like lovers who had known each other's bodies and all of the pleasure they could give each other with those bodies, and knew it for years; rather than just a guy and a girl who had literally only met an hour or so ago; and she had been pretending to be a different woman! Yet as Joelle rocked her body against his, keeping sync with the bassline down below, Eric instinctively knew how to move his own hips to give her the best feel of his cock.

Joelle moaned appreciatively at his movements. "Hmmm... oh that feels good..." she moaned as she humped his cock. Her hands played with his thick dark hair as Eric kissed along her long and tanned neck. "That feels so fucking good... oh you definitely FUCK... you must have fucked a lot of women, Eric..."

"A few," he purred into her ear.

"A bit of a SLUT, aren't you?" Joelle said. While one hand was gripping the back of his head, the other was behind his thighs helping Eric keep a nice, hard rhythm against her. Keeping that massive cock of his pumping deep and hard into her warm, tight pussy. Joelle was determined to feel what Sheila had experienced earlier in the toilet; Joelle had followed Sheila and her mystery gentleman and had hovered near the entrance, listening to the moans and screaming that went on inside, as Eric fucked Sheila silly in the cubicle.

"Takes one to know one," Eric said. Returning to her lips he smashed his own against hers for a while. Pushing his tongue deep into her mouth; meeting hers as she moaned loudly with how it felt to take this guy's massive dick.

"Tell me..." Joelle moaned as she fucked herself against his cock. "Tell me how many girls..."

"I lost count at over a hundred," Eric said. "You fucked that many guys?"

Joelle looked at him and grinned. "And if I have?" She said slyly. "Will that put you off? Don't like a woman with a little experience under her belt?"

Pushing her away, Eric found her brief look of shock amusing, before he spun her around and pulled her against him. Sliding his cock between her legs, he rubbed its thick length against her labia; Joelle moaned pleasantly in agreement with his move as she half-turned her head to look back at him.

"I guess not," she said. "Does it turn you on? Thinking about all the guys who've had their huge cocks in me? Want to prove yourself the better man?"

"I don't have anything to prove..." Eric said, his lips pressed against her head. He continued to rub his cock between her legs. "I'm very confident in my abilities. You've already experienced it."

"Only a little," Joelle said. "I want more, Eric... give me your cock the best way you can... let me feel your A-game."

Pushing her forward, Eric bent her over the table; Joelle supported herself upon it with fingers splayed across the surface; looking back with a huge grin on her face as Eric pushed his cock into her. Joelle moaned as she felt inch after inch of thick cock meat push her vagina apart, as Eric's colossal dick reentered her once again.

"Come on then!" Joelle moaned as Eric began to quickly build up a pace. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me good and hard! Show me the power of your cock!"

Very quickly Eric began to pound his cock into her at the same pace and time as the beat from the DJ down below. It wasn't a conscious choice, but somehow Carly Booth's musical talent was perfectly in sync with Eric's lust; each time his cock drove deep into Joelle, the bass hit both of them like a second sonic power thrust from some invisible cock.

"Oh God!!!!" Joelle moaned loudly; her whole body was being violently shaken over the table as Eric slammed his cock deep into her over and over. Her long blonde hair flew backwards and forwards with the fierce motion of her body, and the muscles in her arms visibly bulged with the effort to keep Eric from fucking her across the table. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG! SO FUCKING DEEP IN ME!!!"

How could he feel so deep? Eric wasn't the largest cock she had taken - Joelle had fucked guys with proper foot-long behemoth fuck engines - but as Eric railed her from behind it felt like his cock was spearing her guts; getting right in there, nice and personal with her inner organs. Eric plunged his meaty stick into her over and over, forcing Joelle to strain against the table lest his powerful thrusting send her flying forwards across the table and onto the plush chairs across.

"I don't believe I'm inside you deeper than any other guy!" Eric said, between loud grunts with the effort of fucking her so hard. Sweat was dripping down his face; soaking into his shirt, as this fuck mixed seamlessly with the pounding bass from the music below. "You've must have fucked some hung guys! So sweet of you to sing the praises of little old me and my little cock!"

"Your cock is anything but LITTLE!" Joelle moaned. It felt like his cock head was pounding on her cervix like a fucking battering ram! Was he trying to break through and set up shop inside her womb? "Seriously! I mean it! You feel so fucking deep in me!"

Was it the position? Joelle loved it when a guy fucked her from behind; just like Eric was doing now. Bending her over the table and owning her with his massive dick. She was putty in his hand as he nailed her from behind. Sending his massive hard cock deep into her guts. Rearranging her insides for his pleasure. The force of his thrusting was making her whole body shake - helped by the pounding bass from below. Her teeth chattered with each dickward plunge. Her whole body screaming with the pleasure as Eric fucked her good and hard over the table.

Then he grabbed her hair and pulled back. Joelle felt her neck arch backwards, and the pain of his grip on her hair fuelled the intense pleasure of his cock pounding away inside her.

"OH FUCK ME!!" She screamed. "FUCK ME GOOD AND HARD! MAKE ME CUM HARD ALL OVER YOUR HUGE COCK! FUCK ME HARD, ERIC! MAKE ME CUM BUCKETS!"

"I'LL BE ONE CUMING BUCKETS!" Eric snarled. Pulling her head back and he rammed all of his inches deep into her. "I'M CUM ALL OVER YOU! I'LL PAINT YOU WITH MY SEED!"

"FUCK! DON'T YOU DARE! I LOVE THIS DRESS YOU ASSHOLE!"

Reaching down her pulled her back until she was pressed against him. With his lips near her ear, Eric spoke directly into it as his hands gathered huge tracts of her breasts; squeezing those huge mounds fiercely as he continued to ram his cock deep. His fingers sinking into her tanned and sweaty flesh. "So tell me..." He growled into her ear. "Who bought this dress first? You... or Sheila?"

Joelle grinned as she regarded him out of the corner of her eye. "Hmmm... maybe it was me? I really can't remember... we're so alike, you know... we were playing tricks on our parents before we started playing tricks on our men."

"Is it jealousy? Do you want what your sister has? Did you want me because Sheila and I were fucking?"

"This isn't about you, you know..." Joelle smirked at him. Her blonde hair was plastered across her sweat-soaked face. Only a fraction of her features could be seen beneath the soaked strands of hair. "I just want her to know she isn't getting what I'm getting right now."

"That's quite vicious. What did she do to you to start all of this?"

"Who says Sheila started it?" Joelle said.

Eric smiled. He squeezed her tits hard, making Joelle moan in pleasure as he continued to ram his hips against hers. "OK... what did YOU do?"

"Who says I started it?" Joelle said innocently.

Pushing her forward, Eric pinned her against the table - one hand on the back of her head - as his cock pounded her harder than before. "IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE THAT?" He snarled, as he fucked her furiously. "NOT GOING TO GIVE ME AN HONEST ANSWER? I DON'T LIKE GIRLS WHO LIE TO ME, JOELLE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO GIRLS WHO LIE?!?"

Spitting hair out of her mouth, Joelle looked up at him from her position with a cheek pressed hard against the table. "Let me guess..." She spats. "You FUCK THEM?!? Give it to them RIGHT AND PROPER! You going to assert your masculinity, Eric? GOING TO FUCK ME SILLY?!?"

"DAMN RIGHT I AM!!!"

"THEN FUCK ME!!!" Joelle roared back. "FUCK MY CUNT UNTIL I CAN'T STAND!!!"

Eric slammed into her so hard Joelle thought the table would break. He pushed against her as he pounded his cock deep into her pussy. So deep Joelle thought he was going to plunge straight through and burst out of her mouth. Her whole body shook with the force of his thrusts, as well as the pounding music from below.

Joelle's eyes rolled up in their sockets as pleasure unlike anything she had felt before flooded her body. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" She moaned, almost incoherently, as she came so hard it was like her body was spasming out of control.

"YOU LIKE THAT?!?" Eric roared as he slammed his cock into her. Keeping her pleasure on a high so atmospheric Joelle was almost literally seeing stars. "YOU LIKE WHAT YOUR SISTER HAD EARLIER? DO YOU LIKE GETTING FUCKED LIKE THE LYING SLUT YOU ARE?!?"

"OH GOD YES!!" Joelle moaned. "FUCK YES! KEEP FUCKING ME!!!!!"

"GOING TO TELL THE TRUTH YET?"

"FUCK NO! I'M A LYING WHORE! FUCK ME LIKE A LYING WHORE, ERIC!!!"

And he did. The table threatened to collapse beneath the power of their fucking; fearing some expensive property damage Eric grabbed her arms and pulled her up. Spinning her around Eric began to fuck her in front of the window. Joelle dangling in his arms; her tits swaying violently as he pounded her silly.

Joelle moaned in delight as she looked down on the crowded dance floor. This had to be past midnight by now, and the rave was in full swing: people dancing and throwing themselves to the beat of the DJ. Carly Booth herself was almost directly below the slightly slanted window. Joelle could see the expansive tattoo on the DJ's back, exposed by her low-cut top (that was equally as low-cut from the rear), and the muscles working in the girl's arms as she moved from one piece of complex audio equipment to another. All the while nodding her head, almost hidden by huge pink headphones, to the beat she was in total command of.

Had Carly known of the debauchery going on right above her, hidden by the treated windows of the private room, Joelle had no doubt the infamously slutty DJ would demand to get in on the action.

Well too bad: right this moment Eric was Joelle's to enjoy, and enjoy him she was. As her thick blonde hair swung furiously out in front of her face, drenched in sweat, Joelle watched all of the people in the crowd sway in tune with each other, creating waves that mesmerised her as Joelle enjoyed the sensation of Eric plunging his massive hard cock into her over and over again.

Eric was in bliss as well. He had started this night hoping for some action, but this was beyond even his wildest dreams (well... maybe not the ones involving his friend Mark's tall stunner of a wife). Here he was pounding away at August Carpenter's slutty daughter, in what was effectively the rich bastard's personal haunt in the Paradiso Costiero, and if it weren't for the one-way pane of glass in front of them both a whole nightclub would be able to look up and gaze in admiration as the toned young man fucked a hot, big busted blonde beauty into another orgasm.

"FUCK YES!!! RIGHT THERE!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD!!!"

"I'm guessing you liked that?" Eric gasped as he hammered away. His grip on her wrists was so tight he was partially worried he was cutting off her blood supply, but Joelle seemed anything but distressed. From the sounds she was making as her whole body swayed violently with how hard he was fucking her, Joelle seemed to be having a most mind destroying orgasm.

"OOOOOHHHH GOOOOODDDDD!!!!" She moaned so loudly Eric was shocked no one down below had so much as glanced up at the treated window. Joelle was moaning and screaming so loud as he fucked her there was no way that someone hadn't heard.

In fact Eric was quite correct: while no one down on the main floor had heard the fucking that was happening in the private room directly above the DJ, the room to the left of it (if one were to be standing in the crowd facing the enthusiastic Carly Booth as she spun her musical magic) had been witness to its own display of sexual congress, and as Angie Hale rode a most magnificent of cock to her fourteenth orgasm this evening, she momentarily paused as she heard the sounds of another woman in the room next door having the best orgasm of her life.

"Shit!" Angie said, grinning madly. "Sounds like someone's getting royally fucked next door!"

Lying beneath her, Zack Greggs, full-time receptionist at the Health of Khan clinic a couple of miles away, returned her smile. "Sounds like I'm gonna have to up my game!" He said, although he didn't have to, for Angie had been thoroughly enjoying herself this evening, taking the thick eight inch cock of the nineteen year old in almost every way the student knew how to take a guy's thick cock, some of which she had learned from her university roommate, who just so happened to be Eric's sister, Erin.

A small world...

Returning back to the sordid fuckfest occuring in the room above the DJ, Eric had Joelle in his hands, ramming his cock repeatedly into her tight, moist cunt as they both stood in front of the large window overlooking the dance floor. Sweat was practically pouring off the both of them: a veritable waterfall of fluids dripping all over the floor from the exposed parts of their bodies, as Eric's cock sloshed large amounts of vaginal fluids out of Joelle to drip all over the floor beside their feet. A pool of bodily fluids was forming beneath them, and Eric hadn't yet begun to empty his heavy cum-filled balls into her!

That thought crossed her mind: "Oh fuck..." Joelle moaned as she swayed with his thrusting, "you're gonna make a fucking mess in here... aren't you...?"

"I think I already have!" Eric said, referring to earlier when he sprayed cum all over her.

"True... you fucking covered me!" Joella gasped. "But I was just working your cock! Guys cum more when they fuck a pussy!"

"I know!" Eric said proudly. "Just think how much I'm going to unload into you!"

"Oh shit! You're gonna make me explode!" Joelle moaned in delight. Eric had sprayed her with more cum than most guys earlier. How much was he going to pump into her after this lusty fuck they were having? He was going to fill her with so much cum Joelle was certain she would inflate and explode all over the room! The thought of being pumped full of more cum than most of the men she had fucked combined sent her over the edge and into yet another orgasm: "OH FUCK!! I'M CUMING AGAIN!! FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!"

1...7891011...15