Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me," Eric moaned at the same time, his voice overlapping hers so that he both heard what she was saying echoed in his own mind. "Cum all over my cock... make me feel it..."

"Oh fuck!" Sheila moaned as she felt her orgasm begin. This whole situation was such a turn-on! "Cum for me! Cum in me! CUM! PLEASE! ERIC!"

In reply Eric plunged his cock right up inside her, until his bulbous head pressed hard against her cervix, and Sheila moaned as she felt that head expand and a huge jet of hot gunk splash all over her cervix. She felt copious amounts of Eric's hot gunk slosh around inside her once again; yet still she was astonished by the volume he could produce.

Their tongues entwined as Eric held her fast to him: his cock pumping load after load; each hot and heavy ejaculation eerily timed to the pounding beat of the music, and together they shared a joint orgasm: Sheila cuming hard all over Eric's cock, as he cumed deep into her.

Breaking the kiss, she looked up at him. "That was... oh fuck."

Eric felt someone grab his ear and pull hard. "JESUS!" He said, turning his head back to stare up at the face of Alex's newest bar hire: a woman even taller than the blonde; taller even than he was, with piercing grey eyes that seemed to be regarding him with bemusement.

"OW! FUCK! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Sheila yelled as her own ear was yanked hard by Haley Smith, as the six-foot-five-inch brunette pulled the two lovers from the dance floor; the crowd parted at her approach like a school of fish avoiding a shark swimming through it. "DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!?"

"Of course I do," Haley said, in an accent that was infuriatingly difficult to place. Sometimes it sounded as if she was a born-and-bred Eroshite, like Eric and his sisters; while at other times it sounded curiously Scottish, like Alexa; Eric had even caught Haley sounding curiously London, like Mark.

Right now she sounded posh as fuck; not too unlike Sheila's accent.

"Give a wave to daddy," Haley said as she dragged Eric and Sheila off the dance floor with a strength that surprised both of them. She was a tall woman, but those bare arms of hers had very little muscle on them, yet Eric found himself unable to resist being dragged off with Sheila beside him. "He says you need to stop embarrassing him in public with randos."

"Hey! I'm not random!" Eric complained. His ear felt like it was going to be pulled off.

"Alex says while she thought your performance was hot, she'd rather people not fuck on the dance floor," Haley said, turning her attention to Eric. "At least not during public trading hours. Now I've got to clean up your mess before someone slips over on it and sues us."

With her shocking strength, Haley tossed the both of them out through the main doors, much to the amusement of people milling about outside; enjoying a drink, a cigarette (or joint), or what passed for fresh air this deep in Coytoss.

Eric stumbled - caught off-guard by how strong the force of Haley's throw was - but managed to compose himself, and stood straight with what he thought was restored pride, until he noticed that his cock was still hanging out. Ignoring the bemused looks from the people around, he very quickly stuffed it back into his jeans.

Sheila was also sorting herself out in an attempt to save face. "Well... what a cunt," she said.

"Guess daddy was watching us," Eric muttered.

"Pervert," Sheila muttered, though not maliciously. "Nevermind... I've got an idea!"

Eric looked at her face, and a part of him wondered if he should cut his losses and bail now.

Yet: "What's your idea?"

Biting her lip, the corners of which were curled upwards with mischievous intent, Sheila took his hand in her own and guided him away from the entrance to the Paradiso Costiero, and all the people hanging around outside it, to the entranceway to the underground carpark. Illuminated by bright LED lights, the concrete aperture was actually part of the larger building the nightclub was a part of: a collection of office blocks and retail rental space merged together over the years in a horrifying brutalist homage to John Carpenter's 'The Thing', where concrete took the role of disgusting wet flesh.

It wasn't too bad in the dark, when the office lights were off and the tinted windows reflected the lights of the city surrounding it. Maybe even beautiful, but before Eric could pause and look up at vintage 60s British architecture, Sheila had dragged him through the doorway and down a series of concrete steps (someone had long ago painted yellow lines on the edges to help guide a drunken voyager) into the first subterranean floor.

At this time of the evening the only cars parked belonged to anyone foolish enough to think it possible to just have 'one or two' drinks at the nightclub; all the office and shop workers were by now parked outside their own homes in the estates surrounding Coytoss city centre (or, if they were sufficiently paid well, probably in one of the other towns in Eroshire).

Dragging him across the marked concrete floor, Sheila suddenly stopped.

Eric saw why: seductively leaning against the car Sheila had been aiming for was a woman who looked identical to her. From the black dress she wore to the way she had styled her blonde hair.

Even the smug grin was exactly like Sheila's.

"Great minds think alike, La-La," Joelle said.

"You little cunt," Sheila said, although Eric noted her voice didn't have as much venom as the words she said would normally suggest. "Daddy didn't keep you for long, then?"

"He lost his train of thought when Alex saw you wet-humping Eric on the dancefloor."

"Is that even a thing?" Eric wondered aloud.

"Should be," Joelle said. Spreading her legs apart as she leaned back on the bonnet of the blue Ford Puma. Lifting the black skirt to reveal that - yes - she still wore no underwear, Joelle gave him a wink, to which Sheila snorted beside him. "How about we pick up where we left off? Ditch saggy tits there; you want to feel some real gems against you." She clutched her tits to emphasise her point as she spoke to Eric.

"Let's find another car," Sheila said, grabbing hold of Eric's hand again.

Launching herself forward, Joelle closed the distance between her and them (a few metres) in a shockingly short space of time: fast enough that Sheila didn't move, and Eric definitely had no chance to respond before he felt Joelle's hands on his hips, and her lips fastened to his.

"What?!?" Sheila gasped, letting go of Eric's hand.

Big mistake: Joelle pulled Eric back with her, and before he realised it Eric felt the car vibrate beneath their bodies as she fell backwards onto the bonnet. Eric had a brief moment of feeling a little guilty about making out with Joelle in front of Sheila (especially after that great dancefloor fuck!) but the guilt disappeared quickly as Joelle's tongue invaded his mouth. Slapping around in there like a writhing fat pink worm.

All Eric could do was react in kind: pushing his own tongue into her mouth, wrestling with her tongue as his hands lifted her skirt higher, before reaching down to unleash his hardened penis from its restraints.

He was barely aware of Sheila muttering behind him - "Really? On the bonnet?" - before his big dick plunged back into Joelle's moist, tight, and so-very-much-filled-with-cum vagina. Soon he had picked up a rhythm, and Eric noisily kissed Joelle as he pumped his dick into her, causing so much thick white gunk to ooze out all over the car bonnet.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Joelle splayed her arms out over the bonnet and revelled in the feeling of his hung stud jackhammering his dick into her; right in front of her sister! From her vantage point on top of the car, Joelle guided Eric's head to one side as they messily made out to give herself a better view of Sheila watching them both; arms folded; a sour expression on her pretty little face.

Joelle couldn't resist. Breaking her lips from Eric, she smirked at her sister as she wrapped her hands around Eric's broad shoulders. "Like what you see, La-La?"

Instead of Sheila, it was Eric who replied: "What gives between you two?"

"Hmmm?" Joelle was surprised to hear him talk: a part of her had honestly kind of forgotten that the cock currently pounding her sensitive cervix was attached to a human being with his own thoughts and feelings.

Holding himself above her, Eric pinned Joelle's hands to the car bonnet as he pistoned his dick into her. "This whole thing? How long has this been going on for?"

"You want... ah... to have a conversation... fuck... about this... aahh... now?!?"

"I can answer for her," Sheila said. Somehow she had approached the pair with neither of them noticing, and Eric was visibly surprised to feel Sheila's hands on his ass. Turning his head back to regard her, Eric watched Sheila position herself behind him as if she was about to fuck him in the ass with a cock, and it took a moment for his sex-addled brain to re-remember that Sheila did not have anything of the sort when they fucked earlier.

That didn't stop Sheila from grinding her hips against his ass, matching her movements with his, as if imagining it was her who was fucking her sister on the car bonnet and not him. Yet her attention was focused entirely on Eric's backside, so Eric had no idea what was currently going on in that pretty blonde's head.

If he'd known that Sheila was currently entertaining the thought of pegging Eric at some point in the future, Eric probably would have been game for it.

"There was a wonderful time when Jo-Jo wasn't a total cunt," Sheila said, her lips brushing up against Eric's ear; she continued to grind her shapely body against his while he railed her sister on the bonnet of the car. "We used to do everything together, as girls. We were best friends..."

Beneath Eric, Joelle moaned, although whether from the memory of times long gone, or how he was giving her his dick, Eric wasn't sure. "Then you... ahhh... fucking stole Mr Bigglesworth!"

"I told you I didn't steal him!" Sheila said loudly: a little too loudly, as Eric winced.

"Where did he go then?!?" Joelle said, somehow managing to look pissed despite how good it felt to get pounded by Eric's huge cock as she laid atop the car. Beneath them the suspension of the vehicle was getting its MOT done, albeit in an unconventional manner.

"I don't know!" Sheila exclaimed, still a little too loudly for Eric's taste, with her lips still right next to his ear, though the way she continued to grind her body against his made up for it. "But I didn't fucking steal him!"

"Liar! You were always jealous that I managed to get the last one!"

"Because you said you were going to buy it for me!!"

"Wait! Who the fuck is Mr Bigglesworth?" Eric said, not stopping as he twisted his head from one twin to the other.

"A limited edition-" Joelle began.

"-plushie," Sheila continued, "of-"

"Kel'Thuzard's cat..." Eric finished, and he actually stopped as the horrible realisation hit him.

He was having sex with two World of Warcraft players.

"We don't play anymore!" Joelle said, as if reading his mind.

"Honest!" Sheila said. "We've been clean for years now!"

"God... I feel dirty..." Eric muttered.

Joelle regarded him slyly. "How did you know who Mr Bigglesworth was?"

"A normal person would have mentioned Austin Powers," Sheila said into his ear.

"Erm... I..." Eric floundered.

Joelle locked her fingers in his. "You played too!" She said triumphantly.

"I knew I smelt degeneracy on you!" Sheila purred. "That stench of no life!" Slipping her hand in between Eric's trousers and boxers, and his skin, Sheila slid her fingers up into his anus. "Bet you love it when you get FUCKED in the ASS!" Her fingers began to massage his prostate. "You love it when you run a raid for the fourteenth time and that upgrade still won't drop!"

"Oh fuck!" Eric moaned with pleasure. Good God! This woman was skilled with her fingers! How did a former WoW nerd turn into such a skilled, sex-crazed woman? Oh, sure: Eric played games too, but he had always been an outdoor type of guy, rather than glueing himself to a screen praying the right loot dropped from the boss tonight - that was his sister! At some point these two sexy girls got out there and started FUCKING!

"You like that?" Sheila whispered in his ear, as she encouraged Eric to continue his assault on her sister's pussy by pushing his ass forward with her hips, all the while her hand was shoved up his rectum; fingers massaging his prostate as Eric massaged his whole cock with Joelle's wanton cum-filled and extremely tight pussy. "You like it when I shove my hand up your ass, Eric?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Eric moaned. God, this woman was skilled!

Then Joelle seized his head and brought it down to hers: locking her lips with his, she shoved her tongue down his throat, as she grabbed Eric's left hand and held it fast to her tit.

"Hmmm!!!" Eric moaned in delight, squeezing Joelle's breast as he pistoned his cock deep into her. The pleasure was thricefold: Sheila playing with his prostate, Joelle's tight pussy, and Joelle making out with him, while Eric played with her tit.

Wait... that was four things.

Shit! Eric couldn't count with this much horny going on! He was getting ass-fucked, while he was cunt-fucking another woman. How the HELL did this night turn out like this? All he needed now was a crazy ex with a chainsaw to turn up, and Eric would literally cum himself to death.

"Jesus tity-fucking Christ!" He managed to gasp when he finally broke free of Joelle's death grip on his lips. "Is this what having no life turns you into?!?"

"Oh yes... all that time spent in our bedrooms playing a game," Joelle said, "when we could've been out getting fucked by hung studs with big dicks... we spent so much time thinking about how we could fuck... and now we're older and hotter and we get to fuck all the time..."

"Poor little horny nerds..." Eric said, grinning. For some reason he thought of his sister - Erin - at that point, which was apt (she was a nerd), but also incredibly wrong (she was his sister, and he was currently balls-deep in a woman while another woman had her hand up his ass). All this confused Eric no end. All in all this was turning out to be a very confusing, if hot, night for him.

"She's fucking with you, Eric," Sheila said into his ear. Giving his lobe a little nibble while she spoke. "We were having sex while raiding."

"What?!?"

"I loved topping the damage charts while riding a big, thick, hard COCK!" Joelle said, grinning as she tore his shirt wide open and pulled him down onto her bare chest. Rubbing her tits over his pecs, Joelle leaned her head back and moaned loudly as she came. "I LOVE FUCKING HARD COCKS! OH, CUM IN ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED!"

"Oh Jesus!" Eric gasped, struggling not to cum as Joelle's pussy clamped down hard around his thick dick. All the while Sheila was still assaulting his prostate; fluid was oozing from his dick like it was a hydroelectric dam about to erupt and flood a medium-sized town. He struggled not to cum as his cock continued to piston in and out of Joelle's tight pussy, as well as Sheila's finger giving him an amateur (or perhaps very skilled) prostate exam.

"What's the matter, Eric?" Joelle said, smirking up at him. "Can't handle the both of us?"

"You looked like such a stud," Sheila whispered in his ear. "All hot and hard and confident..."

"Now look at him," Joelle continued. "Sweating and panting as he struggles not to cum..."

"How can you challenge a perfect pair like us?"

Eric didn't know what fuelled him more: their taunting or that he recognised their nerdy little reference. Leaning back he gripped Joelle's thighs and slammed his cock into her with so much strength it literally knocked the wind out of her lungs. Before she could recover Eric was ramming his cock up into her so hard Joelle's eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets.

"Holy shit!" Sheila cried in delight as she watched her sister get the shit fucked out of her. "He mad, Jo-Jo! We made him MAD!"

"FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!" Joelle moaned loudly as another orgasm hit her, so soon after the last one.

"Fuck yes! Make that bitch CUM! Make her black out with how good your cock feels!"

"You'll be next!!" Eric grunted as he hammered Joelle's pussy like he was excavating a hole for a new drilling platform. "Don't get too fucking cocky back there! Just because your technique is so good doesn't mean I'm going to spare you when it's your turn to get a good hard fucking!"

"Hmmm... someone's getting a little too arrogant..." Sheila purred; her fingers massaging deep in his ass, while her free hand turned his head towards her. Kissing him passionately, she stuck her tongue deep into his throat while Eric continued to rail Joelle against the car.

"That's so disgusting!" Joelle said, watching her sister make out with the guy who was, at that moment in time, hammering his dick into her (Joelle) like it was his last night on earth. "Why're you always so disgusting, La-La?"

Breaking off the kiss, Sheila smirked at her sister. "Just paying you back for the other night, at Philip's place."

"Oh my God! Will you get over that!" Joelle moaned, although whether from frustration, Eric's cock, or a combination of both, it was difficult for Eric to ascertain. "Besides! I only went down on Benny while you were making out with him because you jumped on Frank while I was having a great time INNOCENTLY flirting!"

"There's nothing innocent about flirting with his hand on your tits!" Sheila retorted.

"Jesus! Will you two stop it!" Eric growled. "I'm trying to fuck Joelle here!"

"Yeah, La-La!" Joelle snapped at her sister. "Go fuck someone else! Eric doesn't want to get his dick in your saggy cunt tonight!"

"Actually I do."

"Well he's fucking ME right now! So fuck off!"

"She can stick around," Eric moaned as Sheila's work on his prostate threatened to pay off. "It feels really good what she's doing down there..."

"I can tell!" Joelle said, hanging on to Eric for dear life as he fucked her towards another cum. "You're oozing gallons of pre-cum right now!"

Looking down Eric realised Joelle was right: a steady stream of fluid was dribbling out of their embattled organs; running a thick trail down the bonnet of the car. Whoever owned this vehicle was going to discover a right mess by the time Eric was done with these two horny blondes.

"You're welcome!" Sheila purred in his ear, before doing something with her fingers that took Eric by surprise, and finally triggered that orgasm that had been bubbling away in the back of his heavy balls.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Eric cried out as his dick began erupting with cum. He felt the whole length of his cock vibrate with such intensity he was honestly frightened the force of the cum rushing up the length of his cock was going to shake it apart. Again and again he felt his balls clench, and explode massive quantities of his life-creating fluid into the horny and well-fucked cunt of Joelle Carpenter. "GOD FUCK SHITFUCK!!"

"OH FUCKING BALLSACK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!!!" Joelle joined in with him, screaming an equally bizarre string of profanity as the force of Eric's ejaculations triggered yet another orgasm inside her, barely five minutes after cuming so hard! Her legs wrapped around Eric's waist, and also wrapped around Sheila, pinning her sister to Eric as Joelle came so hard her eyes blacked out to the fluorescent lights hanging above them.

Fortunately Sheila had managed to retrieve her hand from Eric's ass before Joelle's curiously strong legs pinned her (Sheila) tight to Eric's rear, and the slutty blonde couldn't resist turning his head towards her so she could smother his lips with hers while Eric came hard into her sister for the second time tonight.

1...910111213...15