All Comments on 'Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 03'

by Larkfield61

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really hope grandpa doesnt get involved. Penny who seems to be in love with her brother has been screwing her father a bit too much to ever back up her claims. If shes truly in love with her brother why did she turn to daddy first? Pretty weak plot points otherwise.

Larkfield61Larkfield61almost 7 years agoAuthor
Penny's character

It is for the reader to decide if Penny is actually in love with her brother, or just in love with the idea of having sex with her brother.

Penny may come across as being just the party girl who sees her actions as being simply fun, unaware, or even uncaring of the consequences, or is she totally amoral, intent on the corruption of her family for her own enjoyment, it is for the reader to decide.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
Lorraine wants more

Lorraine has repeatedly asked to be sexually dominated. She wants to be punished. She wants to serve. She wants to be treated like a wanton slut. She wants to be sexually challenged, and even humiliated. Lorraine is begging to be a BDSM sub. She is turned on by the darker side of sex. Will John ever wake up to that fact? Will Craig? Because Lorraine isn't asking to be dominated by Penny. (Although that's what she's getting.) That just won't do. She wants her husband to take her! Really TAKE her! At this point, John is still irritatingly passive. And John could have Lorraine, Penny, and Joan all sexually servicing him, if he could grow a spine. Oh well, there's more story to come.

If you ever revise this story, change the title. The story really has never been about a birthday. And, by this chapter, that element is long past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Penny

Your assessment on penny seems to me that you're just to lazy to write something and stick with it. She is pretty pathetic in my opinion.

scally21scally21over 6 years ago
Please don't ruin it!

Uh oh! From the way you're giving details regarding the household staff, it seems you may be laying out the groundwork (pardon the pun) for their inclusion in all of this debauchery. I do hope that isn't the case. For someone who is supposedly 'in love' with her brother you've already made Penny out to be a nympho slut for her carrying on's with her father and to being a slag from her exploits with the taxi driver.

Please make up your mind as to whether she's in love with her brother or merely loves her brother and just wants to cuckold the poor sap.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
This passage sums up what's wrong

"Be honest Mummy, think back to how passionate and daring you used to be with Dad, you can have that again and more, think of the life we can have, no more fights and arguments just love."

"Just fucking you mean."

Fucking is NOT love... the Author either forgot that or never experienced it.

You can share, and show love by fucking. But there IS such a thing as to much. This was too much. Love lost it's meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous