Twins Getting Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had to ask him out," I reminded her.

"So? Ted's shy."

"But he's a pencil-necked dweeb."

"Stop calling him that!! Do I call Beth derogatory names?"

"Yes. You call her the giantess."

"Only because you won't stop tearing down Ted," she told me.

"Sorry."

She was quiet for a minute. "Other than you, Ted is the only male friend I've ever had. Ever. That should tell you how much I like him."

"But is he a friend or a boyfriend?"

"Both. We're good in and out of bed," she stated.

"I don't even want to think about you in bed with Ted."

"Don't be mean, Brian." She sighed, "I wish you'd try to be friends with him."

"I don't think he wants to be friends with me either, Hannah," I countered.

She frowned. "You're both so frustrating! I want us all to get along."

"I'll try harder," I promised. "I don't hate the guy. I just kind of look down on him, but that's stupid so I'll work on it."

"Thank you."

"Are you serious about Ted?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to know.

"Maybe," Hannah answered tentatively. "I'm not ready to get married, but it's possible that he'll be the one when I am ready."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow," she replied.

"I'll work on finding some common ground with him. It would suck to have a brother-in-law that I didn't get along with."

Hannah gave me a crushing hug. "What about you and Beth?"

"We're not serious," I quickly answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Beth is experimenting with me, Hannah," I confided. "She only had girlfriends in high school, but now that she's in college she decided to try it with a guy and I'm happy to be her mentor. The sex is physical and hot, but I'm pretty sure she'll find herself a wife in the long term."

"She does give off a lesbian vibe."

"Has she made a pass at you?" I asked. Beth wasn't bashful.

"Not really, but she flirts. Wouldn't you rather find a girl who's committed to men?"

"I trained a bi-sexual giantess to fuck exactly the way I like. Why would I give that up?" I said.

"Can't let all that effort go to waste," she joked and smiled.

==

On Saturday afternoon I stripped and waited in Hannah's room while she showered. We were both going to the University of Tennessee football game. She was going with Ted and his dweeb friends. I was going with Beth, three of her friends from the soccer team, and two of my friends.

I sat and put my feet up as usual. Anticipation of seeing my twin sister naked again caused my cock to erect. I lightly stroked it like a good pet.

"Comfortable?" she asked when she walked in.

"Very."

She eyed my cock. "It feels natural to be naked around you now. Isn't that weird?"

I shrugged. "Let's not mess up a good thing by thinking about it too much," I urged.

Hannah giggled, "That's your motto for life."

"Works for me."

"Me too, I guess," she replied and unwrapped the towel from around her curvy body. Her skin glowed pink from the shower.

She grinned and put on a show. First she slowly turned a circle to fully display the goods. Then she put her hands behind her head and arched her back, making her boobs stick out high and firm. My eyes bugged.

Hannah giggled adorably at my reaction.

She stepped into a basic black thong and snugged it up against her coochie. Then she wiggled into skintight black leggings.

Her final bit of clothing was a Vol orange sports bra. I didn't think her big breasts would fit in that thing, but the material was super-stretchy.

Orange lipstick that matched her top was the only makeup she applied. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Do I look like a real fan?" she asked, posing with her hands on her hips.

"Nobody will know that you couldn't care less about football," I praised. I stood and hugged her. She felt good against my naked body. "Go to the game with me and my friends. You look too good to go with Ted and his nerd buddies."

"Don't be mean," she chastised but she wasn't upset by my words or the fact that I was hugging her nude. In fact her dainty hands caressed my pecs and shoulders.

I lowered my head to kiss her neck. She squirmed and moaned. My big hands slid down her back to cup her ass-cheeks. She wriggled in my grasp but didn't try to pull away.

My lips kissed their way down from her neck to her chest. Her sports bra had a scoop neck that left plenty of boob skin bare for me to kiss. My lips fell in love with that silky soft skin.

"Briiiiiian," Hannah whined. My cock was hard and sticking straight up between us. She rubbed her pelvis against it.

The doorbell rang. It had to be her fucking dweeb boyfriend. I reluctantly stopped kissing her glorious boob-flesh and brought my lips to hers for a heady smooch. Our tongues rubbed. "Have fun at the game," I told her. "Fix your lipstick before you go."

My sister's face was flushed, eyes half-lidded, and lipstick partially gone. She gave me a sweet smile and applied fresh lipstick before hurrying downstairs to her waiting boyfriend.

I quickly dressed and left to meet Beth at the stadium.

The Vols won a high scoring game against a mediocre team. Our hurry-up offense was good but the defense was shaky.

I didn't get home until noon on Sunday. Hannah was writing a paper in her room. "Did you have fun at the game?" I asked.

"Not really," she irritably replied.

"Why not?"

"Ted's friends stare at me like they've never seen a girl before. It's so annoying!"

I laughed. "I told you to come with me. Nerds are not fun to hang out with."

She angrily punched the keys on her laptop. "They didn't just stare. They kept whispering to each other and laughing. I'm sure it was about me!" she continued to vent. "Ted didn't stop them, and I was so mad I made him bring me home after the game."

I stood behind my agitated sister and rubbed her shoulders while she continued to type. My hand pushed aside her long blonde hair and my lips found her neck.

"Cut it out. I have to finish this paper," she protested.

"Take a break. Let me make you feel better."

"How are you going to..."

I stoppered her mouth with my lips and tongue. Without breaking the kiss I lifted her out of her chair and laid us on her bed. We were on our sides, face to face.

When my lips left hers to go back to her neck, she murmured, "Brian..."

I put a finger on her lips. "Shhh," I shushed her. "Relax." I ran my fingers through her hair and loved the silkiness. Her head tilted to move against my hand.

I kissed and sucked her neck. She arched it to give me better access.

I kissed my way across her face to her lips. They softened to mine. For about 15 minutes we kissed and my hands slowly stroked her back. She did the same for me. The tension melted out of her body.

I didn't try to get her clothes off. This wasn't the time for that.

The tip of my sister's tongue traced the outside edge of my lips. "Feeling better?" I asked in a soft voice.

She smiled and nodded. "Uh huh. Thanks, Brian."

"Anytime, Sis," I responded.

For a few minutes we looked into each others eyes and randomly pecked each others lips. Reluctantly she returned to working on her paper and I went to my room to study.

==

Tuesday night rolled around and Hannah had another date with Professor Morris. "Week two of hooking up with the pretentious asshole professor," I proclaimed as I sauntered nude into her room. I flopped into my usual seat.

My sister rolled her eyes. "You're too early. I haven't had my shower," she told me. She was wearing her short satin robe.

"That's alright, I brought a toy to amuse myself." I grasped my cock and stroked it.

She shook her head but grinned. "Make yourself at home. I won't be long."

Ten minutes later she was back and nonchalantly tossed her robe on the bed.

I'd stroked myself into a raging hard-on, and it was squeezed between us when I stood and embraced her. She smiled and coiled her arms around my neck.

My big hands slid down her back to grasp the tight globes of her ass. My sister grunted and deliberately rubbed her mound against my hard cock.

After an electric couple of minutes of that, I presented two fingers to her lips. She merrily sucked on them.

I dropped the slick fingers to her nether lips and nudged into her warm, wet pussy. Her pelvis reflexively humped my fingers and she gasped, "Brian!"

The pad of my thumb pressed on her clit. My fingers rubbed at the same spot inside of her. Her hips jerked and her whole body shook.

My thumb barely moved as my fingers curled, stroked and rubbed. Her hips bounced in a frenzy.

"Fuck!" she yelped. Her back arched and her pussy clamped down on my fingers. "Shhhhiiiiiiiiit!" she gasped while riding an orgasmic wave.

Her legs buckled and I had to catch her to prevent a fall. I laid her on the bed and stretched out by her side.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmmm," she positively purred. "I never came so fast in my life. You are amazing!"

"I know."

My sister giggled and her hand grasped by cock. "I want to get you off too."

"Okay by me." I laid on my back and she knelt by my side.

She took lube from the nightstand by her bed and squirted a healthy amount on my hard cock. She used both hands to spread it up and down.

The wet 'sqwich sqwich' sound was highly erotic.

"You have a really good dick," she told me. Her hands gripped tighter and continued to stroke.

"It likes you too," I kidded. My cock throbbed to punctuate my sentence.

She stroked for a few minutes. Changing up the pace. Rubbing her palm across the knob a couple times. Getting down low to work the base. My hips began to rise and fall in excitement.

"Come for me, Brian," she urged. "I want to see it."

Less than a minute later, my hips bucked and I gushed spunk four feet in the air. It splattered on my chest.

Hannah giggled in delight. Her hands milked the remaining ooze from me.

My brain drifted on a blissful cloud. I reached out and pulled her head to me for a long kiss.

"Don't move," she instructed and scampered to the bathroom for a warm wet washcloth. She used it to wipe her sticky cunt lips then cleaned the cum off my chest.

I pretended to pout. "You didn't lick it up."

"Maybe someday soon," she saucily replied with a grin.

She prepared for her date by putting on white lace panties and a white lace bra. From the back of her closet she produced a silver dress. It was floor-length. She stepped into it and wiggled the slinky dress up her long slim body.

I zipped the back for her and inquired, "Is this the dress you wore to the New Year's Eve party?"

"Yep, and I haven't worn it since," she replied. "It's too fancy to wear to most things."

"But not too fancy to wear to the lecherous professor's house?"

She shrugged. "I never get a chance to dress up. I'm sure he'll like it." She brushed her hair to a high shine and artfully applied makeup. Lastly she put on glittery earrings and a necklace.

"Where did you get diamond jewelry?" I asked.

"It's cheap costume jewelry," she informed me. "I got the set for $20, but they're sparkly and I like them. Do I pass inspection?"

"You look glamorous," I told her. "Like a Bond girl in a casino."

"Oh, I like that! Thank you."

She gave me a quick kiss. I put a hand behind her head to hold her and our kiss turned languid and steamy.

Finally she pulled away and sighed. "Goodnight, Brian," she told me and glided out of the room like a starlet at the Academy Awards.

The next morning I was about to go downstairs for breakfast when my sister the ninja sneaked into the house and up the stairs. She was wearing the silver gown and looked stunning despite being out all night. I followed her into her room.

Without a word, I took her into my arms and kissed her. Her lips welcomed mine warmly. Her arms coiled around my neck. "Good morning," she murmured with a big grin.

"Morning," I replied. "Did you have a fun night?" As if I couldn't tell.

My sister nodded. "It was perfect," she dreamily sighed.

"What was perfect about it?" I grumbled.

"Everything," she giggled. "And wipe that pout off your face. Don't ruin my good mood."

"I'm not pouting," I sulked. I probably was pouting.

She kissed me again and kept kissing me until my expression brightened. "That's better," she said. Then she turned around and requested, "Unzip me, please."

I lowered the zipper on the back of her shiny dress. She removed it and carefully hung it in her closet.

"Where are your panties, young lady?" I asked.

"He claimed them as a prize," she said and laughed. She noticed the time and gasped, "We're going to be late for class!" She pushed me out of her room and closed the door.

==

It was Wednesday, so of course Hannah was hooking up again with the professor.

"No bra or panties tonight," she told me with a naughty grin.

"Why not?"

"Morris said it would ruin the look of the dress he bought me."

Hannah took a short, red silk slip dress from her closet. She put it on over her head and let the gossamer fabric drift down her body. It draped on her curves perfectly.

My sister turned from side to side, looking at herself in the mirror. Her unrestrained tits swayed.

"It looks more like a short nightgown than a dress," I commented.

"I think that's the point."

Hannah strapped red high-heels to her feet, then pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail. Mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, blusher and lipstick added elegance to her face.

My gorgeous twin did a twirl for me. "How do I look?"

"Like sex on a stick."

She giggled. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Last week you were worried about going out without a bra," I reminded her. "Now you're going without panties too."

"Your sister is growing up fast," she replied and gave me a quick kiss.

She left the house in her usual stealthy manner.

At two in the morning I woke and guessed that my sister must be home. A couple of minutes later, Hannah silently entered my room.

Seeing that I was awake, she hopped on the bed and knelt looking down at me. She whispered excitedly, "Oh my God, Brian! Professor Morris invited two other professors to his house tonight and they both brought girlfriends who are students!"

"What?!"

"I know! It's insane, right? And get this, the other girls were wearing the same red slip dress as me! And none of us had on underwear," she reported. "Professor Reed brought Alice Perkins, you know her. She's gaga about him. Professor Wright brought a black girl named Charity. She's a senior and hot as fuck."

"The married professors get together to show off their coed conquests?" I asked. It was mind-blowing.

"Uh huh, although technically Professor Wright is separated from his wife," she confirmed.

"Why are you wearing a collar?"

"Oh, I forgot about that," she said. Her right hand raised to touch the black leather collar around her neck. "Professor Reed had a collar and chain on Alice, and he gave them to the other professors to put on us too. Alice told us she's been wearing a collar since she wore one with her Princess Leia costume at Halloween. She loves it."

"Do you like wearing a collar, Hannah?" I asked.

She blushed and nodded. "It's hot. A couple of times at the party Professor Morris pulled on my chain to draw me to him for a kiss in front of the others."

"You have a submissive streak."

"I think so, yeah."

"Where's your chain?"

"Morris has it."

"I wish I had a chain to attach to your collar right now," I told her.

My sister bit her lower lip and trembled with desire.

"Morris didn't swap you, did he?"

She shook her head. "It wasn't like that. We had cocktails and danced some, but the professors stayed with their own girls."

"Did you fuck Morris?"

She nodded and grinned.

"In front of the others?"

"No! There were bedrooms for everyone. He wanted me to spend the night, but I wanted to come home and tell you about it."

I got up on my knees, letting the sheet fall away from my hard cock. I reached out and pushed two fingers under her leather collar. I gave it a little tug that dragged her face to mine. Our lips met. "Take off that dress." I let go of her collar and used both hands to lift the hem of her short dress.

Her eyes never left mine as she raised her arms so I could lift the dress over her head and toss it on the floor.

I put one hand behind her head and one around her waist. My strong arms pulled us against each other. Our kiss resumed. My straining cock rubbed her belly.

My hand took one of hers and brought it between us to my cock. Her fingers wrapped around me without prompting.

"Did you make Morris wear a condom?" I asked.

She nodded. "Always. He really hates it."

Tough shit, I thought. I eased two fingers into my sister's wet, warm quim, glad that I wouldn't encounter the professor's spunk.

"Nnnnn," Hannah whined. Her other hand joined the first on my cock and they slowly jacked me.

I leaned in to capture her lips again, this time with hunger.

My fingers found her g-spot, making her jump. My thumb pressed her clit and she was really jolted. Her hips bucked and her hands flew up and down my cock.

We were super-excited so we peaked in no time. Hannah squealed and her pussy clenched on my fingers. Her whole body shook.

That pushed me over the edge too. My hips thrust and I shot four streams that splashed her breasts and stomach.

We stared at each other as we caught our breath.

Her hands left my cock and began to smear my cum all over her tits and tummy. Her eyes were half-lidded. "You're a very naughty brother," she told me.

"If I was really naughty, I'd push you down and fuck you right now."

I could see her shiver slightly at my words. "I'm not ready for that... yet."

I smiled. "I can be patient."

My sister grinned and dove in for another kiss. Her cummy tits pressed against my chest. "Goodnight, Brian," she whispered in my ear before bouncing out of my bed.

"Goodnight, Hannah," I replied. I quickly fell asleep and dreamed of her all night.

==

Regardless of how much Hannah was enjoying her affair, I'd had it with Professor Morris and his bullshit. So the next morning I tracked down his wife's contact information. I created a new G-mail account and sent her an anonymous email describing how her husband was sleeping with a young student every Tuesday and Wednesday night while she was out of town.

The wives of Professor Reed and Professor Wright received email too.

That afternoon I was reading in my room when my sister hurried in. She looked shaken so I stood and hugged her. She clung to me. "What's wrong?" I asked, although I had a good idea.

"His wife knows," she said.

"Uh oh," I said. "Did she confront you?" I didn't give the wife Hannah's name in the email.

She shook her head. "He says she doesn't know my name, but we have to break up anyway. He says he can't take any chances for a while."

For a while. What a prick, I thought. "It's a good thing it was just a fling and you don't have feelings for him."

"Yeah," she agreed without conviction.

I was glad that I'd nipped the affair in the bud before she became any more attached to that bastard.

==

The next evening, Hannah came into my room while I was studying. She looked at me speculatively for a long moment, then marched over to me and planted a firm kiss on my lips.

"What was that for?" I inquired.

Instead of answering, she asked, "Were you the one that told Professor Morris' wife?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I thought so. You were worried about me, weren't you?"

"Yes."

She sat on my lap and kissed me again. "Thank you," she whispered. "I'm lucky I have a brother who looks out for me."

"You're welcome. I couldn't stand the thought of you with an asshole like him."

Hannah grinned and kissed me a third time. "I like that you're possessive."

"I don't know if I'd call it possessive."