Twins Getting Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pfft," she scoffed. "Don't be embarrassed to admit it. I feel the same way about you."

That seemed unlikely and I raised an eyebrow. "You do?"

My twin nodded. "I get jealous when you go out with Beth," she confessed.

My mind boggled. "Huh," was all I could say.

"Yeah, huh," Hannah replied with a smirk. She kissed me a final time and sashayed out of my room with a swing in her hips.

==

Mom, Hannah and I always shared a family Sunday dinner. On this Sunday, Mom invited a guest.

"Kids, have you met Professor Wright?" Mom asked. She still called us 'kids' sometimes. "Michael, these are my children Hannah and Brian."

I recognized Wright's name from my sister's description of the little party at Professor Morris' house. Hannah looked spooked for a moment.

Wright smirked and said, "Delighted to meet you." He barely glanced at me. Hannah blushed under his intense gaze.

The professor was nearly as tall as me, but he had that metro-sexual look. Well groomed and overdressed in an expensive suit.

Mom told us she and the Professor knew each other from the country club. They shared a couple of golfing stories, then Mom said, "Brian, mix drinks for everyone, please, while I get dinner on the table."

While Mom finished preparing dinner and I mixed drinks, Professor Wright and Hannah talked in the living room. They stood close together and spoke too softly for us to hear, although we could see them from the kitchen. They both grinned ear-to-ear, so I guessed they were talking about the party at Professor Morris' house. Hannah giggled and put her hand on Wright's arm.

At first, Mom appeared to be puzzled by the overly familiar behavior of Wright and Hannah. Her attitude quickly turned to annoyance.

"Mom, maybe it's time for Hannah and me to get an apartment near campus," I suggested with my voice low so the others wouldn't hear. "It would give you the privacy you deserve, and we could walk to class."

Mom looked at me and I saw the wheels in her mind turning. She liked having us at home and had refused to rent us an apartment saying it was a waste of money. But if Mom planned to date Wright, there was a reason to want Hannah out of the house. After a long moment, Mom smiled and nodded. "I think you're right, Brian," she agreed. "It will be good for the two of you to have some more independence, and my business is doing well so the cost isn't a big deal."

Professor Wright mostly focused on Mom during dinner, but his attention drifted to Hannah often enough that Mom's annoyance was kept on a low burn.

A couple of days later, Hannah and I drove to see the first apartment on our list and she asked, "Why did Mom suddenly change her mind about renting us an apartment?"

"Why do you think?" I replied. My twin sister wasn't stupid. She had to know.

"She wants me away from Professor Wright," she stated, proving me right.

"Yep."

"I wasn't going to fuck him, Brian."

"Maybe not," I said, "but he clearly wants to fuck you and you made it look like you want to fuck him."

"Is Mom mad at me?"

"She ain't happy."

"Are you mad at me?" she asked with concern.

"We finally get to have our own apartment so it's hard to be too mad."

"So you're okay with having a slutty sister if you get something out of it," she pouted.

"You said it, not me."

Hannah silently sulked for a bit. "I think you're jealous."

"Damn right I'm jealous," I admitted. "You've been sleeping with that dweeb Ted for months, you fucked that idiot Morris, and you flirted with that asshole Wright! None of them are good enough for you, Hannah."

"And you are?!?" she asked, pissed off by my summary of her recent sex life.

"I'm a lot better than those three! I mean, what the fuck are you doing?"

We hardly said a word while we looked at apartments. The third one we viewed was a winner. It was a two-bedroom apartment in a new glass-and-steel tower close to the university. It featured floor-to-ceiling windows and chic modern style.

When we were back home, Hannah came into my room, hugged me, and said, "I don't like fighting with you."

"Me neither," I agreed.

She silently held me for a minute. "I'm sorry that I disappoint you," she sincerely said.

"I guess it's not fair that I don't think any man is good enough for you," I admitted.

"Not even you?" she teased.

"I'm the exception."

She giggled. "Of course you are."

==

We quickly moved into our new apartment. When the last of our stuff was in, I took off my clothes.

"Brian, what are you doing?" Hannah asked.

"Getting naked. Isn't that what people do when they have their own place?"

"I don't think so."

"Come on, give it a try," I urged. I tugged on her t-shirt and she raised her arms with no resistance. I pulled it off over her head and tossed it on the floor. Her bra quickly followed.

"You're so bad," Hannah giggled while I removed her jeans and panties.

I relaxed in a chair, legs spread wide and cock sticking up like a flagpole. "Here we are, alone at last in our new apartment," I said. "What shall we do to celebrate?"

"Eat ice cream?" she joked. Her eyes locked on my cock and she tugged her nipples.

"We could have ice cream... or you could blow me," I suggested.

My twin giggled. "Those are my two choices?"

I nodded. "And our freezer is empty so ice cream isn't really an option."

"I wouldn't mind sucking your dick," she confessed. "It's really thick and I've been wondering what that's like. Does that make me a sicko?"

"Nah. It's a normal reaction to having a big, healthy, hard cock waved in front of you."

Hannah knelt between my legs and grasped my cock with both hands. It throbbed in her grip. "You're my twin brother," she said. "I shouldn't do it."

"There's nobody in the world safer than me for you to experiment with, Hannah."

She thought about that, then nodded and leaned forward. Her angelic lips stretched around the head of my fat cock. Her head bobbed on a few inches and her hands jacked the rest.

My twin sister's blue eyes looked up at me and I could tell she was smiling even though her mouth was full of cock. That was fucking thrilling.

Her lips popped free and kissed down the length of it. Then her tongue dragged up to the top. "Has anyone taken this monster in their throat?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Most girls won't even try."

"I want to try sometime. I'm pretty good at it," she informed me with a grin.

For a split second I wondered who she'd deep-throated, but I quickly banished that from my mind.

She spent a few minutes enthusiastically sucking and lavishing me with her tongue.

All too soon I groaned, "God, Hannah! I'm gonna pop!"

My twin looked up at me in surprise.

"What do you expect? You're fucking awesome!" I moaned.

She liked that. Her mouth clamped down and her hand cupped my balls.

"Fuuuuuck," I groaned. My glutes flexed and I pumped a load into her receptive mouth.

Her hands and lips coaxed the last of it from me, then her tongue made sure I was clean. With a wicked grin, Hannah stuck out her tongue to prove she swallowed.

"You are 100 percent minx," I kidded.

My sexy twin sat on the sofa and spread her legs. She grinned and urged, "Now you do me."

I knelt between those luscious long legs and kissed a trail along her right inner thigh. "You're the sexiest girl in the world," I told her between kisses.

She tilted her head and asked, "Sexier than Jennifer Lawrence?"

I nodded and switched to planting kisses on her left inner thigh. She shivered with excitement.

"Sexier than Margot Robbie?" she asked. "Scarlett Johansson?"

"Yep."

"I think you might be biased."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your twin sister and I sucked your dick."

I chuckled. "I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world long before you sucked my dick."

"If I'm so pretty, why are you talking instead of licking my kitty?"

That was a good point, so I dutifully kissed and lightly licked all around her pussy. The edge of my lips teased her clit.

"Oh my god," Hannah moaned.

Very slowly my wide, relaxed, flat tongue dragged from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top and passed over her clit. She squirmed in appreciation. I lifted my tongue and started again from the bottom, very slowly. I used as little pressure as possible.

I must have been doing it right because her breathing sped up and she made little moans and groans. After several excruciatingly slow licks, tension built in her body.

My twin suddenly grasped my head and held me with my tongue pressed on her clit. "Brian!" she gasped. Her hips thrust to eke out extra stimulation, and she toppled over the edge into orgasm.

Her hands firmly held my head in place until her tremors passed. When she released me, I arranged her length-wise on the sofa and stretched out by her side. We held each other and kissed.

"You're good at that," she complimented.

"Thank you. You are too." More than anything, I wanted to fuck her brains out. But she hadn't told me she was ready yet, and I was determined to remain patient.

==

On the first Friday evening in our new apartment, I watched Hannah get ready to go out with Ted the dweeb. As usual I was naked and idly stroking my erect cock. "What are you and Ted doing tonight?" I asked.

"We're going to some superhero movie," she answered without enthusiasm. "What about you and Beth?"

"The captain of the soccer team is throwing a party for everyone on the team," I replied. "It should be a good time. They're a fun bunch of girls."

My girlfriend Beth was 6'4" tall, a couple of inches taller than me. Now you know why Hannah called her a "giantess". She was the starting goalkeeper for the university's soccer team, and she was as fit as you'd expect a highly trained athlete to be. But she wasn't some kind of a brute. Her hefty tits were proportional to her extreme height and her waist was absurdly narrow. She didn't care that some people gawked at her like she was a freak. Her self-confidence was born of being a smart woman and a successful athlete.

"Are her teammates mostly lesbians?" my sister asked.

"About half are, but they don't mind partying with heterosexuals."

Hannah finished dressing by putting on a pink t-shirt. Then she walked over to me, sat sideways on my lap, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You don't seem very excited about going out tonight," I observed.

"I'm not. I don't like superhero movies."

I ran my fingers through her blonde hair. She lifted her head so she could bring her lips to mine. The kiss lingered and our tongues danced.

"Let's call Beth and Ted and cancel our dates," I murmured between kisses.

My thoughtful twin sighed. "That would be rude."

"So?"

She shook her head. "You're terrible."

"It's terrible to want to stay home with my sister?" I kissed her long neck.

"Yes," she replied but with a smile. We kissed again.

The doorbell rang. "That must be good old Ted," I grumbled. "Are you bringing him back here after the movie?"

She nodded. "Is that okay?"

"Sure," I answered although I wanted to say no. "I'm going to bring Beth here after the party too."

"I figured. It will be interesting to have them both here at the same time."

I hustled into my room before Hannah opened the door for Ted.

The soccer team party was a blast, and Beth and I were happily drunk when we walked back to the apartment.

"Hannah!" Beth exclaimed when we walked in and saw my sister. "Long time no see!" Hannah and Ted were hanging out in the living room. The girls hugged.

"I know," Hannah agreed. "Hopefully I'll see you more now that Brian and I have this apartment. Have you met my boyfriend Ted?"

"Nice to meet you, Ted." Beth shook his hand. I could tell she was appraising the dweeb and found him lacking. I almost laughed.

Ted was wide-eyed from being so close to the tall Amazon-like woman. "I'm a big fan," he told her. "I think you should be all-SEC goalkeeper this season."

"Thanks. I've got a shot at it," Beth replied.

After chatting for a bit, Hannah and Ted went to her room and Beth joined me in the privacy of my room. She asked, "Why the fuck is your sister with that guy?!"

I laughed. "Nobody understands it."

"The girl needs to raise her standards," Beth noted as she let me work her tight dress up her body and off over her head. "She could have any guy in the city and probably half the women would like a shot at her too."

"Including you."

"Absolutely," Beth admitted as I removed her bra and panties. "Your hard body and big dick are hot, but Hannah is a fucking goddess."

In the morning, Beth and I washed each other in the shower. "A night with you works every last bit of tension out of my body," she purred like a contented kitten.

"We can work out some more tension if you want," I suggested. My cock was getting hard.

"It's tempting, but I'm starving."

We dressed quickly because we could smell bacon and heard my sister and Ted talking in the kitchen.

"Good morning," Hannah cheerfully greeted us. "I'm making pancakes and bacon for everyone." She was standing at the stove and wearing an extra-long t-shirt that served as a nightgown.

"Thank you, Hannah," Beth said. "It smells great. Is there anything I can do to help?" My girlfriend hugged my sister from behind.

Hannah leaned into the hug, pressing her back against Beth's breasts. The tall, strong girl's hands rubbed my twin's tummy. "Thanks, but I think I've got it," Hannah answered as she flipped pancakes.

Ted and I stood there staring at the girls. Beth's overt desire for Hannah was mesmerizing.

Beth took a step back and began to rub Hannah's shoulders. "Aaaa," my sister cooed. "That feels good."

"I took massage lessons," Beth informed her. "Let me give you a rubdown sometime."

"I'd like that," Hannah said. Turning her attention to me and Ted, she said, "Breakfast is ready."

Our guests left soon after breakfast. I saw my sister kiss Ted goodbye and I cringed.

As soon as Ted and Beth were gone, Hannah threw off her nightgown and stripped me too. She pushed me into my favorite living room chair and sat on my lap, straddling my legs and facing me. "Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"What do you think? Was it weird having them here at the same time? Talk to me," she said.

"Frankly, it went better than I expected," I admitted. "With our bedrooms on opposite ends of the apartment and having our own bathrooms, I hardly knew you guys were here. Thanks for making breakfast. That was a nice touch." I gave her a quick kiss.

She smiled. "You're welcome."

"That was quite a show you and Beth put on," I commented.

"She's a flirt," Hannah acknowledged. "Did you like watching?"

I nodded. "It was hot. Are you going to take her up on her massage offer?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"She wants to do more than massage me," she said.

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

My sister shook her pretty head. "Nope. Girls don't have what I want."

She initiated another kiss, longer this time. Her round ass rocked slightly on my lap, having the predictable result of stiffening my cock.

"The giantess didn't wear you out last night?" Hannah teased as she rubbed the crack of her bum along the length of my cock.

"She did, but you could raise the dead," I replied.

My sister looked very proud of herself. She dropped to her knees between my legs. Her plump lips stretched over my knob and her eyes looked up into mine.

I couldn't help wondering if Hannah was reclaiming me from my girlfriend.

She sucked for a minute then popped her lips off to say, "I want to try taking you in my throat."

"Be my guest."

Hannah grabbed my hand and hurried me into her bedroom. She laid on her back on the bed with her head hung off the side. She looked up at me and playfully licked her lips.

I recognized that position. It was a deep-throat enabler. "I feel like I should remind you that nobody has been able to deep-throat my fat dick."

"I want to try."

I was happy to let her.

She wrapped both hands around my cock and guided me into her upside down mouth. Her hands pulled me in until the wide tip hit the entrance to her throat. She coughed and pulled back.

Again she pulled me in. "Gakk akkk," she gagged. She backed it out.

Her expression changed to pure determination. She angled her head all the way back and pulled me deep into her mouth one more time. She only slightly gagged, then a miracle happened and my cock slid into her throat.

Hannah's hands moved to my hips to urge me to push fully forward. I did until her lips hit bottom. It was my first time in a throat. It was a wet, tight fit but didn't have the muscular squeeze of a good pussy. Regardless, it was electrifying to be buried in my twin's face.

"Hmmm," my sister hummed around my cock, sending a thrill up my spine.

I stood there, grinding and slightly twisting my cock in her throat. It distended her neck which looked fucking nuts.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded and that felt great. Her nostrils flared to let me know she was breathing fine.

Her hands grabbed mine and guided them to the sides of her head. The invitation was unmistakable: fuck her throat.

I slowly drew back, careful to not let my knob come past the troublesome entrance to her throat, then I eased my full length back in. My sister's eyes lit up and she lightly trembled with excitement.

Slowly and carefully I slid back and forth in her throat. I was really afraid of hurting her. "Are you sure you're okay?" I anxiously inquired.

In answer, Hannah reached behind me to grasp my ass-cheeks and pull me toward her.

I chuckled. "Well, okay then." Her hands urged me to fuck her skull faster, but I just couldn't. Not to her. I continued at my slow and gentle pace.

The feel of that slick throat and her hands clasping my butt brought me to my peak. "I'm gonna come," I gasped.

Hannah immediately pulled hard to fully shove me down her neck.

"Fuuuuuck!" I groaned.

I shuddered and streamed jets directly down her pipes. My legs wobbled with the force of it. When the aftershocks passed, I reluctantly withdrew.

My twin jumped off the bed into my arms. She coughed and cleared her throat a couple of times, then triumphantly proclaimed, "I knew I could do it!"

"You are a fucking miracle worker."

"Thank you. You can be rougher, you know." She grinned and added, "That's the way I like it, brother dear."

"I could tell, but I didn't want to hurt you."

"That's nice but I was fine. I love it when a man grabs my head and fucks my throat. Just takes control and uses me, you know?"

"You definitely have a submissive streak, Hannah."

She nodded. "I know. I wish Ted would take control more."

"Did Morris do that for you?"

My sister smirked. "He wasn't shy about taking what he wanted." She tilted her head and looked at me like she expected something. If she did, I had no idea what it was.

"What?" I asked.

Her naughty smirk changed to a sweet smile. "Nothing," she replied and kissed me.

"I feel like I'm missing something here."

Hannah giggled and rubbed her hard nipples on my bare chest. "Don't worry about it, brother dear. What are you doing today?"

"Riding trails at Baker Creek with some of the guys," I told her. Mountain biking there was always great and I was excited to go. "What about you?"

"Going to the farmers market with Jill and Amber. We're gonna do some shopping after that."

After more hugs and kisses we went our separate ways for the day.

==

It was past 5 o'clock in the afternoon when I got home from my ride, and Hannah was waiting for me. "Look what I bought," she happily chirped and posed to model new pastel pink leggings and sports bra. "Isn't it cute?"

"Very cute," I agreed, then added, "and hot as fuck." The leggings and sports bra were skin-tight of course, and on my sister that meant it looked hot.