Twins Getting Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She beamed. "I knew you'd like it."

"I definitely do." I headed toward my room to get a shower.

"Where are you going?" Hannah asked.

"To shower. I'm sweaty and I stink."

"But you haven't kissed me. You always kiss me when you come home."

"I stink," I repeated.

"Come here, you," she ordered.

We embraced, with her arms coiled around my neck. Her face buried in the crook of my neck and she placed little kisses there, one after another. Her left leg lifted and her bare foot slid up the back of my calf. My hands dropped to her butt-cheeks and squeezed.

"Mmmm," she purred.

Her lips smooched their way up my neck and across my jaw. Our lips barely touched in feather-light kisses.

"You don't stink. You smell like a man," she told me. "I like it."

"A stinky man," I chuckled.

"If you're so desperate for a shower, let's shower together," she suggested.

I knew a good idea when I heard one. I scooped her off her feet and carried her into my bedroom. I set her on her feet and said, "Strip for me."

My twin likes it when I tell her what to do, so she grinned and slowly peeled herself out of her tight sports bra and leggings. I flung my own sweaty clothes across the room, then grasped her hand and dragged her into my en suite bathroom.

Hannah teased, "You really like the idea of showering with me!"

I turned on the shower, guided her in, pulled her against me and practically growled, "You drive me crazy. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything."

Her face flushed and her eyes dilated. "I know," she simply replied. She leaned in to kiss my chest, then knelt to kiss my abs and bellybutton.

Both of her hands grabbed the base of my stiffening cock. Her plump lips kissed the tip three times, then she stuck out her tongue and licked all over the head. The shower spray soaked her long blonde hair.

"God, Hannah," I moaned.

She stopped toying with my cock and looked up at me. "Am I better at sucking dick than Beth?"

"Oh, hell yes."

She grinned. "Why? What makes me better?"

"She does it because I like it, but she doesn't really like it," I admitted. "But you act like my cock is your favorite toy, so that's a lot better."

My twin exclaimed, "It is my favorite toy!" She gobbled a few inches of me into her mouth. Her eyes didn't leave mine.

There was no chance of deep-throating from this angle. Her head happily bobbed, bouncing her lips and tongue up and down a few inches of my cock.

I concentrated to stop myself from cumming quickly, but my hot sister sucking me was too exciting to hold off for long.

After a couple minutes of bliss, I remembered what she'd told me about liking it rough. So I grabbed her head and used it to jack off.

Hannah's eyes lit up with excitement as she let me take complete control. Her right hand dropped between her legs to frig her clit. My abuse of her sweet mouth turned us both on.

I pumped her skull with rapid, short strokes. "Jesus, Hannah!" I yelped. "Fuck!" I felt my whole body tense in that familiar way, and I shot streams of cum. My sister eagerly gulped them down.

Euphoria blossomed in my brain and I slumped against the shower wall, exhausted.

Hannah stood, rinsed her mouth with the shower water, then pressed the full length of her luscious body against mine. "I liked that," she told me with a smile.

"Me too," I agreed and chuckled. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Of course not," she assured me. "Stop being such a worry wart. I'm not fragile."

I just nodded. I was still riding a wave of endorphins.

She gave me a quick kiss, then stepped back. She squirted bath gel in her hands and began to use those dainty little hands to wash me, starting with my chest. After thoroughly washing that, her hands moved to my abs.

"You're gorgeous," she murmured.

"No, you're gorgeous," I corrected.

Hannah smiled. "We're both easy on the eyes," she conceded. "I love your muscles."

I squirted bath gel in my hands too, and we worshiped each other with fingers and palms. There was no need to talk.

We finished washing our fronts and she turned me around. Her soapy hands caressed my broad back. When her fingers slid between my ass cheeks, I jumped and she giggled.

She finished with me and I turned her around to do her back. Her tight little butt was simply magnificent and I took my time kneading it. She squirmed with delight.

We rinsed off the last of the suds, then toweled each other dry between sharing several kisses. I backed her into the bedroom and landed on top of her on the bed.

I burned to fuck her... but she hadn't told me she was ready. So I did the next best thing. I pushed her legs wide and stuck my face between those sleek pegs, eager to repay her for sucking my cock.

Hannah glanced at the clock and said, "I don't know if we have time. Ted will be here soon."

I ignored her and kissed the inside of her thighs. My tongue spread wide and I dragged it up her pussy.

"Briiiiiiiian," she whined.

"Hush," I admonished. "You did me so I'm gonna do you."

I dragged my tongue along her gash again, but then decided to get down to serious business since we were short on time. The tip of my tongue nudged the hood off her clit and flicked it.

"Oh! Shit!" she gasped. Her hips bucked and she grabbed my head. My tongue flicked and circled her sensitive nubbin over and over. "Brian! Fuck!" she yelled and tried to push my head away, but I held my place.

She was primed from our play in the shower, so it didn't take a lot to push her over the edge. Suddenly her hands switched from trying to push me away to pulling me in tight. Her thighs tried to squash my head between them. Her body shook.

Her tremors passed after a minute and her thighs released me from their vise grip. My twin's breath slowly calmed and her fingers ran through my hair.

The front doorbell rang and Hannah instantly sat up. "Shit!" she exclaimed. "Ted's here! Go tell him I'm running late." She dashed to her room.

I wiped my face and pulled on pants and a shirt.

When I opened the door for Ted, he wasn't overly glad to see me. He knew I thought he wasn't good enough for my sister. "Hi, Ted. Come on in. Hannah's running late."

He came in and we awkwardly stood in the living room. I looked at him and tried to figure out what attracted my hot sister. I got nothing. To me he was a weak, skinny dweeb. My physical presence obviously intimidated him.

I felt an urge to tell the dweeb that I'd just licked his girlfriend to orgasm. Instead I asked, "Want a drink? I have some Widow Jane 10 year bourbon and it's awesome shit."

When my sister entered the room about 15 minutes later, Ted's face was scrunched up and his whole body shuddered in revulsion. That was his reaction to every sip of bourbon.

I laughed. "Christ, Ted. I've never seen such severe response to fine bourbon."

He shook his head. "It's not the drink for me," he admitted.

"No kidding," I replied and laughed again.

Hannah frowned and inquired, "What are y'all up to?"

"Your brother let me try his bourbon. I hate it," Ted replied.

I rolled my eyes.

Hannah told Ted, "I'll drive since you're already liquored up." He followed her out the door like a docile puppy.

==

At 10 o'clock the next morning my sister walked into our apartment. I was sitting in the living room. She sat beside me.

"Have a nice night?" I asked politely.

She shook her head. "The party was nerdy and boring, and Ted got so drunk I could barely get him to his bed."

"Ouch. That sounds awful," I said in sympathy.

"I think he drank so much because he was trying to prove he could handle it after he couldn't drink your bourbon."

"I was trying to be nice by offering it to him," I defended myself.

She sighed, "I know. Thanks for making the effort for me," she said, emotion choking her words. Tears formed in her blue eyes. "Sorry. It's been a long night."

"I understand," I told her and wrapped her up in my arms.

"How was your night?" she sniffled.

"Beth canceled at the last minute. She wasn't feeling well."

"Bummer," she commiserated.

"The evening wasn't all bad. Licking you to orgasm was great."

That got her to smile. "For me especially."

I pulled her on to my lap, facing me. I brushed my lips across hers. She responded by putting a hand behind my head and pulling us into a long, soft kiss.

And just like that we picked up where we left off before our disappointing dates.

My hands got under her t-shirt and lifted it up her body. She raised her arms to allow me to remove it completely. The bra had to go next. I unhooked it and tossed it aside.

Hannah brought a big red nipple to my lips. I suckled and she gasped, "Ah, ahhh." When that nipple was engorged and erect, I did the same to the other. She panted and stroked my head.

I dragged her tight jeans and panties off and my twin's naked body melted against mine.

She whispered in my ear, "Why haven't we made love yet?"

"What?"

She looked in my eyes and grinned. "You heard me. Why haven't we made love yet?"

"I thought you weren't ready."

She touched the tip of her nose to mine and teased, "You're such a dope. I'm very very ready."

I stared wide-eyed and my heart raced. "Christ."

Hannah giggled. "I thought you'd jump me the minute we moved in here."

"I wanted to."

"Good. Take me to bed, Brian."

I scooped my sister into my arms and carried her to my bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and crawled on top like a prowling tiger. My weight eased down. Her arms and legs wrapped around me.

"Do I need a condom?" I inquired.

Hannah shook her pretty head and assured me, "I'm on the pill." Then she bit her lower lip and smirked. "Ted always wears one anyway."

"For fucks sake, why?"

"He's obsessive compulsive about condoms. Extra protection he says."

What a loser, I thought. "Has he ever cum in you?" I asked.

She shook her head again.

"I will," I promised and my cock swelled. It was trapped between our bodies. I rocked back and forth to drag the thickness of it along her pussy lips.

Her eyes dilated and her nether lips were already getting wet. Her arms and legs squeezed me tighter.

I kissed her and she responded with fevered passion. She wasn't kidding when she said she was very ready.

For a few minutes we kissed and rubbed each other until Hannah begged, "Please, Brian."

I did a push-up to lift my chest away from her. We both looked between us to watch my cock.

I drew back so my cockhead could nudge her opening. My sister's hand shot in there to guide me home.

The head parted her lips and I felt like singing hallelujah!

Hannah's face flushed and she smiled up at me for a moment but her eyes instantly returned to watching my cock inch in. "Ohh... uhn... oh shit," she gasped when a couple inches wedged in. Then she surprised me by giggling, "Are you sure that fat thing will go in?"

"I'm sure," I told her. "Does it hurt?"

She shook her head. "No, but it's stretching me. I've never felt anything like it!"

I leaned down to kiss her and promised, "I'll go slow." I twisted my cock a bit and applied just enough pressure to part her walls another inch.

"Jesussssss," she hissed, then giggled again. "It's so much!"

"But you want it, right?"

"God yes! Gimme!"

It was my turn to laugh. I eased my weight back onto the full length of her and we kissed again with passion. My cock didn't advance any farther yet; there was no hurry.

Hannah's nails lightly scratched my back while our tongues tangled. When her hips began to rock beneath me, I knew for certain she was eager for more.

Our lips remained locked in a kiss while my cock gradually buried itself. "Mmm hmm mmm" she moaned into my mouth.

"That's all of it," I finally whispered. My arms extended to lift my chest away from her again and we both stared between us. I was truly buried. The base of my cock was tight against her pussy lips.

Her eyes went wide with wonder at what we'd done. She bit her bottom lip and tentatively squirmed and twisted to get used to the feeling of me in her. "It's so..." she began but failed to find words. "So freaking awesome," she finally exclaimed and giggled again.

I laughed. "You're adorable," I praised and lowered my weight onto her again. The kissing resumed.

I didn't begin rutting, but our crotches ground together.

I'd fucked several girls, but none were anything like this. I was intensely aware of every millimeter of her pussy clenched around my fat cock. The energy of our connection coursed through us.

Slowly my cock drew back until only the head remained inside Hannah's clinging nether lips. Her natural lubricants had greased my pole so when I applied pressure it surged in smoothly.

"Briiiiian!" my horny twin groaned. Her head lolled side to side.

I put a hand on her chin and made her look me in the eye. She blushed and blinked a couple times but didn't look away. We stared into each others eyes while my cock gently churned her insides by gliding in and out.

"We're doing it," I whispered.

"I've wanted to for a long time," she confessed. Her hands clutched at my shoulders. She smiled and I let go of her chin. Her eyes remained locked with mine. "It's so comfortable doing this with you," she observed. "No first time nerves."

I kissed her again. Her arms cinched around my neck and her legs around my thighs.

We became the proverbial two-backed beast, working in tandem to pump her grasping pussy with my fat cock. Our rutting picked up speed.

Hannah's head rolled back, breaking our lip lock. I bit her right ear lobe. She whimpered and held me tighter.

Skin slick with sweat and humping desperately, I ached to jam my entire body up into my gorgeous fucking twin. She writhed under me, just as frantic to merge with me.

"Gonna cum!" she gasped.

Her back arched. Her arms and legs squeezed me like steel bands. A burst of wet heat surrounded my cock.

Hannah's orgasm triggered mine. My ass clenched and I jetted streams deep into her. An electric charge zipped up my spine. Endorphins flooded my brain and it felt like the top of my head might lift off.

It took a minute for my pulsing cock to calm down. The tension in my sister's body eased, but she continued to hold me tight.

I made a move to roll my weight off of her. "Don't," she urged. "Not yet." Her hands slid up my back to tangle in my hair.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Uh huh," she replied with a grin. "A lot better than okay. How about you?"

"Hell yeah," I affirmed.

That made her giggle. "Your dick is still hard."

"Yep. Ready for round two?"

She nodded and squeezed my stiff cock with her pussy. "Long and slow this time, okay? Make love to me."

I pressed a quick kiss to her lips and began to give her the nice long, slow strokes she wanted.

"Yeah, just like that," she murmured. The look on her face was contented and enraptured.

After a couple minutes her face flushed. The heat and smell of her made me lightheaded with lust but I maintained a steady, measured pace.

Many long minutes passed. Our breath became heavier. Hannah squirmed beneath me. Her hands roamed over my back and arms. Her lips landed light kisses everywhere they could reach. "I love this," she whispered in my ear.

"Me too," I replied.

"I'm close, Brian. Go faster."

My twin's wish was my command. I switched to short, fast strokes to pummel that sweet pussy.

Hannah bent her knees to plant her feet on the mattress and thrust her hips to meet every stroke. Her eyes clenched shut and she bit her lower lip. Suddenly she squealed, "Brian!" Her back arched again lifting me in the air.

Her orgasm immediately pushed me over the brink too. I felt the cum surge up my cock and pumped it into my twin for the second time.

Hannah's strength failed and we crashed to the mattress with a thud. We spasmed and shook against each other while our climaxes passed. We kissed with mad passion.

Eventually my cock softened. She moaned with disappointment when it slipped out. I rolled off her.

We sprawled on my bed, sweat drying on our bodies. "That was even better than I dreamed," she told me.

"You dreamed about us?"

"Every night."

"So why did we wait so long?" I asked.

"I was afraid that if we did it, I might lose you as a brother. Know what I mean? That's not gonna happen, is it?"

"Of course not," I assured her. "You're my twin. You'll always be the most important person in the world to me, no matter what."

Hannah planted a long kiss on my lips. "Thank you," she softly stated. "You're the best twin brother ever."

==

I woke first in the morning. Light leaking past the edges of the window curtains dimly illuminated the bedroom.

Hannah slept the contented sleep of the well fucked. She was on her back with her hair spread like a blonde halo around her cute face. So fucking pretty! I loved her little nose and her plump cupid-bow lips.

I silently slipped out of bed to take my morning piss. Hannah woke when I came back into the bedroom. "Morning," she murmured with a smile and her whole body stretched like a cat. This thrust her big boobs out and her grin widened when she caught me staring.

I crawled into bed and her arms cinched around my neck. Our lips met with sultry lust. "How do you feel this morning?" I inquired. "Any regrets?"

Hannah shook her pretty head. "Nuh uh. You?"

"Just that we didn't do this sooner."

"Thanks for being so patient. It was worth it in the end, wasn't it?"

"Hell yeah." My cock was hard already and I certainly wasn't feeling patient at that moment.

I abruptly flipped her onto her stomach and she squealed in surprise. I lifted her hips to put her on her knees. She looked back at me wide-eyed, but excitement was written on her face.

"Do you like doggy?" I asked.

My sister emphatically nodded.

"Good. I love it," I replied. One of my big hands gripped her hip and the other guided my cock into its favorite place. A firm shove and I glided right in. Her pussy was still a gooey mess.

"Oooo," she softly moaned.

My hand left my cock to wrap in her long hair and pull her head up. Quickly I built momentum and pummeled my twin with rapid gusto.

Hannah braced her arms in front of her and grunted "Uh uh uh" in time with my strokes.

I hung onto her hips and continued to piston her like a steam engine. Electric charges surged from her pussy to my cock and up my spine.

Once again, my twin's pussy gripped me like a vise and a quaking orgasm shook her body. Her hands clutched at the sheets and she wailed like a banshee, "Aaaaaaaah!"

Her orgasm set mine off, as it always did. I didn't have much left after the previous night but my cock tried to pump like I had an ocean of come available.

A final spasm shook her and she fell limp. She'd passed out!

I laid beside her and held her. In a minute her eyes fluttered and she woke.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Best sex ever."

"The dweeb doesn't make you pass out?" I couldn't resist taunting her.

"Don't call him that," she reflexively muttered. She paused for a moment, then added, "Only you could do that to me."

"A twin thing?"

She happily nodded. "You turned me inside out. Was it good for you too?"

"It was awesome. You're awesome," I replied and sealed my lips to hers.

==

On Sunday we prepared to go to Mom's house for dinner as usual.

"Don't even think about flirting with Professor Wright again," I warned as I fastened her bra.

"I won't."

I reached around to hold her lace-encased tits in my big hands. "I'm serious. Mom will be watching."

"I said I won't," she insisted. Her back arched to push her breasts harder into my grasp. She looked back at me and my lips captured hers with passion. "I'm not a slut," she murmured.

"I know, but that asshole Wright is going to hit on you. If you don't shut him down right away, Mom will be furious with you."