Twins Getting Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored her and switched to suckling the other nipple. I wondered if I could make her come just playing with her tits; she was certainly worked up enough. But after a minute of sucking I became impatient and stopped to pick up the feather again.

This time I brushed the feather over and around her clit, and my sister jerked as if I shocked her with a taser. I guess her nerves were frazzled from the bindings and blindfold. She pulled on the restraints as hard as she could and the bed frame creaked from the strain. "Brian please!" she pleaded.

The tip of the feather teased and tormented Hanna's clit for 5 minutes. She broke out in a sweat, moaning and whining. The touch of the feather wasn't enough to push her into orgasm, but it kept her on the edge. Finally I took pity on her and stopped playing with the feather.

Quickly I aligned my diamond-hard cock with her entrance and buried it to the hilt with one shove.

"Ugh!" she grunted.

I drew back and rammed in again. "Fuck!" she yelped and her hips rose to push against me. I grasped her tits and squeezed. Hannah went nuts beneath me, writhing like an eel.

Three more hard thrusts and my overexcited twin exploded in orgasm. Her back arched and her limbs went rigid. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream.

I steadily fucked her with long strokes through that first orgasm, but not as hard as before. "Briiiiiiian," she groaned when she'd calmed a bit.

"Good slave girl," I praised and leaned forward to kiss her. Her lips melded hungrily with mine. I wanted her to come again, so my hands groped her tits harder and my cock returned to banging hard.

"Oh! Ugh! God!" Hannah grunted in time with my thrusts.

Her second orgasm soon crashed over her. She pulled as hard as she could on the restraints again, and the bed frame creaked louder this time. Her whole body arched.

As she came down from her second successive peak, I whispered in her ear, "One more, bed slave. Come again for me. You can do it."

"Nnnnnnnnn," whined incoherently.

My fat cock continued to piston like a steam engine. My sister was on a hair trigger, so a firm tug on her nipples was all it took to set her off again.

It was a fucking sight to behold. My sweet sister became a sweating, convulsing, out-of-control mess... and the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

My glutes clenched and I pumped streams into her pussy, which had me in a vise-like grip. My brain fuzzed over in ecstasy.

We blissfully rode out our spasms together and my softening cock slipped out. Hannah laid there, limp and exhausted.

I released her legs, and they wrapped around my thighs. I released her arms, and she coiled them around my neck. Her limbs tightened around me like a boa constrictor.

I removed the blindfold. Her eyes were dazed and a bit crazed. One of my hands cradled her head and the other caressed her back. "I've got you," I murmured reassuringly. "You're okay."

Gradually her eyes focused. They looked into mine, then she kissed me urgently.

"Love you love you love you love you," she whispered so softly I barely heard. Her breakup with the dweeb was completely forgotten.

==

Saturday was a big night: our first official date together.

I sat in Hannah's old room and put my feet up on her bed. She kept her clothes in there for appearance sake, so that was where she prepared for a night out.

"This is one of my favorite things now," my naked twin confessed. She selected a black lace bra, black lace panties, black lace garter belt, and sheer black thigh-high stockings from a drawer.

"Getting dressed with me watching?" I asked.

She nodded. "It's so intimate and I feel like I'm earning your approval. I love that," she explained. "And for some reason it feels domestic too. Like I'm a wife getting ready in front of her husband."

"I love it too," I agreed. "One of the highlights of my week."

Hannah's cute face beamed with happiness and her pale blue eyes gazed at me with love. I had an impulse to have those pink cupid bow lips stretched around my fat cock, but I didn't want to spoil the moment.

Her boobs swayed when she bent over to step into the lace panties. She made a show out of pulling the gossamer thin panties up her long legs and wiggling them over her firm round butt.

She held the big cups of the lace bra to her bountiful boobs and slipped the straps over shoulders. She turned her back and looked over her shoulder at me expectantly.

I hopped to my feet and hooked the back of the fancy bra for her. Then I fastened the garter belt around her waist.

"Sit," I told her. She sat on the bed and I rolled a stocking. She held her leg out without being told, and I unrolled the stocking up her long, firm leg.

"This might be my favorite part of all," she told me. I repeated the process with the other stocking. Hannah stood and I clipped dangling garters to stocking tops.

She selected a familiar little black dress from her closet and stepped into it. She wriggled it past her butt and lifted the straps over her shoulders.

"Is this the same dress you wore to your first date with Professor Morris?" I asked as I zipped the back of the dress for her. The material shaped to her curves beautifully.

She nodded affirmatively. "The lingerie too. I thought it was appropriate since that was the first time you watched and this is our first date."

The dress straps were thin and didn't cover her bra straps. Hannah didn't like that. "I forgot that this is a no-bra dress," she said.

I unzipped the dress as I'd done the first time, and pushed its straps off her shoulders. The top of the dress dropped to her waist. I removed her bra and tossed it on her bed.

The dress straps went back on her shoulders and I zipped the dress again. She examined herself in the mirror and tossed her long blonde hair. "Don't get used to me going bra-less," she warned. "It's for special occasions only. I like to keep my girls under control."

"Noted," I replied, "but I will look forward to the special occasions. Your breasts are breathtaking when they're wild and free."

Hannah giggled. "But you like my lacy bras too, right?"

"That's true. Love your boobs in a fancy bra."

She sat at her makeup table to expertly apply eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick. Black high heels and a tiny black purse completed her outfit.

"Do I pass inspection?" she asked as she usually did.

"Perfect," I replied. "Your date is a lucky man."

"Yes he is," she giggled again.

"One more thing," I told her. I fetched a small box I hid in her room earlier.

"A gift?" she asked with excitement.

I nodded. The box held a rhinestone choker. I put the single strand of sparkly rocks around her slender neck and closed the latch at the back. "Wearing a leather collar in public would be crude, so I got you this. Think of it as a sophisticated collar for the most amazing slave girl in the world."

My sister looked at herself in the mirror and both of her hands raised to touch the choker secured around her neck. "I love it!" she gushed.

Hannah planted a kiss on my lips, then my chin, then my neck. She quickly left a trail of kisses down my body until she kissed the length of my hard cock. She adoringly looked up from her knees. "Now that I'm wearing your collar, you have to keep me as your love slave forever."

"Is that a rule?" I asked with a grin.

She nodded. "Everyone knows that."

I dramatically sighed. "Well, then I guess I'm stuck with you."

Hannah stood and gasped, "Stuck with me?!?"

I laughed. "Happily stuck," I amended, "as long as you'll have me."

"Forever," my twin sister committed and she sealed the deal with a fiery kiss.