Twins Getting Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed. "I won't do anything to embarrass Mom," she promised. "I'll avoid being alone with Professor Wright."

"Good. Thank you."

Hannah spun around to face me. "Let's make up some excuse and stay here, Brian."

I smiled but shook my head. "Mom looks forward to these dinners all week."

She sighed. "Okay, but will you hint to Mom that we liked it better when her boyfriend wasn't there?"

"Definitely. I don't want her around that asshole anyway." I got an idea and added, "I'll send Mom an anonymous email, the same as I did to the wives of the cheating professors. I don't think she'll want to date a professor who sleeps with students."

My sister finished dressing in jeans and a loose sweater. "Is this non-sexy enough?" she asked.

I grinned. "Everything is sexy on you, but yes that sweater is a good choice."

I'm pleased to report that Hannah was on her best behavior at dinner. She didn't let the professor get her alone, and of course she didn't flirt with him either. He looked disappointed.

==

We returned to our apartment after Sunday dinner at Mom's and watched TV for a while but there was nothing good on. Hannah yawned and said, "I'm going to bed."

She took a step toward her room, but I stood and grasped her hand to stop her. "Where are you going? Bed is this way," I told her and tugged her toward my room.

My twin's eyebrows raised but she smiled. "That's the way it's going to be, is it?"

I nodded. "I want you in my bed every night. Any objections?"

Her smile widened. "Nope," she replied, then added, "I like the way you're taking charge."

"Good. Get used to it."

==

A chain for Hannah's collar arrived in the mail. Her eyes dilated and her breath sped up when I buckled her narrow leather collar around her neck and attached the new chain. I gave it a little tug and my twin sister shuddered with submissive lust.

I walked backwards across the room and led her along behind me by the chain. She passively allowed it. Her nipples stood full erect and her tits bobbled with each step she took.

"You are the perfect vision of sexual surrender," I told her.

Hannah smiled. "Are you going to lead me all around the apartment?"

"Yes. I could do this for hours. It's fucking hot."

Her smile turned devilish and she asked, "Are you going to take me outside and walk me on a chain like your pet?"

"That's a great idea," I replied. "We'll do that if we can think of a place where we can be alone."

I yanked the chain to drag her to me, and kissed her hard. Her lips met mine with the same hunger.

A few days later, Hannah nudged me bright and early in the morning. "Wake up, brotherrrrr."

I opened my eyes and saw that she was naked... except for her collar and leash. I smirked and said, "Good morning. Does my little leash slave want to play?"

She trembled with lust and nodded. "Take me someplace where I can be naked on the leash outside," she begged.

My eyes opened wide. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! I did some research on secluded hiking trails, and I found one that sounds great! The description says hardly anyone goes there and it's only an hour drive. Can we go? Please?"

Of course I agreed. Hannah bubbled with excitement and anticipation while we drove to the trail. She was wearing a black tank top, tiny shorts and hiking boots.

The trailhead was down a back road, and the area certainly seemed deserted. We parked and hiked about half the length of the trail while we were both still fully clothed. There was nobody else around.

I stopped and gazed at my hot sister. "This looks like a good spot," I told her.

Hannah grinned and nodded.

I grasped the hem of her tank top and she lifted her arms to let me take it off over her head. Then I tugged down her shorts. She was left in her bra and panties. "Are you sure about this?" I asked to give her a chance to back out.

"I'm sure," she immediately answered. She was practically quivering with exhilaration.

I grinned and removed her bra and panties. She kept the hiking boots to protect her feet. My sister proudly displayed her nudity to me and requested, "Put my leash on, please."

I dutifully buckled the leather collar around her neck and attached the chain leash.

She grinned and bit her lower lip. I tugged the chain and our lips came together for a long kiss.

I broke the kiss and began to walk away. "Come along, pet," I urged. "Let's see what else is on this trail." My sister happily followed behind at the end of the chain.

Security was my main concern. If my gorgeous naked sister was seen by anyone else, the situation could get ugly real fast. I didn't have a gun to bring, but I did have a knife strapped to my belt.

Hannah quietly walked behind me for a few minutes. I looked back and caught her with her arms spread wide gazing up at the tree canopy overhead.

She noticed my attention and said, "The sun and the breeze feel amazing!" She literally skipped to my side, making her breasts bounce. "I love this. Thank you." She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me again.

I grasped her bare ass-cheeks and she squirmed.

"Fuck me, Brian," she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't watch for other people if we fucked, but she was too enticing to resist. My clothes flew off. I put a hand on her shoulder and she immediately dropped to her knees.

Hannah's eyes were bright with mischief and lust as she dragged her tongue up the underside of my quickly stiffening cock. Her plump lips engulfed the head and she began a noisy, slobbery dick-sucking. She purposely hit her throat and made gagging sounds, "Gak! Hahhk!" Drool trickled out of her mouth and down my cock.

All the while, the little minx stared up at me with those bright eyes. She was obviously enjoying the hell out of her sexy show, and I was too of course. It only took me a couple minutes to get rock hard, then I stood my naked twin up and led her to a big rock.

Without prompting, Hannah braced her hands on the rock, bent over and stuck out her ass. She looked back at me and gave her tight butt an inviting shake.

I tested her pussy with two fingers. "Ah!" she gasped. She was wet and more than ready for me.

No point in wasting time. I grasped her hip with one hand and used the other to guide my straining cock an inch into her snatch.

Her back arched and she pushed back, eager for more. She pleaded, "Do it hard like I want it!"

I jerked my hips to jam my cock fully into her in a single hard plunge.

"Nnnh!" she grunted.

My cock twisted, pulled back and rammed forward again. The impact shook my sister's whole body.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "Like that!"

My big hands gripped her hips harder and I tried to pound her like a sledgehammer. Her hair tossed and her pussy grasped at me. "So! Fucking! Hot!" I exclaimed.

The whole experience was overpowering. I was screwing the shit out of my gorgeous twin against a rock in the fucking forest.

I released my grip on her hips so I could lean over her back and grab her big hanging tits. My hands gave them a good squeeze.

Hannah's arms suddenly gave out, and she pitched forward. Only my grip on her boobs prevented her from cracking her skull on the rock. She fell down onto her knees with her face pressed on the ground. I rode her down and my cock stayed fully embedded. "Oooof!" she grunted.

"Fuck! Are you okay?!" I asked with concern.

She looked over her shoulder at me and I saw desperation in her blue eyes. "I'm fine. Don't stop, Brian. I'm almost there!" she begged.

Satisfied that she wasn't injured, I began humping like a big dog. "Fucking like animals in the dirt," I growled happily.

Hannah exploded into orgasm and she howled, "Ooooooooo!" Her pussy clamped down and tremors rocked through her. She couldn't stay on her knees any longer and collapsed fully to the ground. My cock slid out.

I laid by her side. She clung to me and smothered me with kisses.

When she calmed, I teased, "You're a fun fuck."

My twin laughed. "You are too, brother dear." She kissed me then added, "You're still hard. Didn't you come?"

"Not yet."

She pouted. "We always come at the same time."

"Yeah, that must be a twin thing. It doesn't happen with Beth," I told her. "But this time you got off a little too quick for me."

"Sorry."

"No problem. I'm gonna get mine now," I explained. I stood and helped her to her feet. Then I backed her against the rock.

My big hands got under her ass and lifted her right off the ground. Her arms instantly wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"I've never done it standing up like this," she confessed.

"Me neither," I admitted.

I tried to align my cock with her pussy but missed twice. She reached down with one arm to grab my cock while her other hand hung onto my neck. She guided me in.

"Ugh!" Hannah grunted when gravity impaled her on my steel-hard cock in one move.

I used the strength of my arms to hoist her up my cock, then let gravity spear her again and again. Her arms and legs helped us build a hard, fast rhythm. She bounced up and down like a toy.

Her head tossed side to side. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna come again!" she yelped.

I was right with her. I jerked her up and down my cock with short, rapid strokes and it pushed her over the edge. "Briiiiian!" she wailed.

I let loose too, shooting deep in her grasping cunt. We quaked and trembled until our orgasms passed.

Hannah frantically kissed me while we calmed. "Your leash slave loves you, Master," she whispered in my ear.

"I love her too," I concurred and we kissed for a few more minutes.

Eventually my legs tired and cock softened. I eased my sister down onto her shaky legs.

"Your slave is leaking," Hannah giggled. She wiped the drool from her pussy and popped her fingers into her mouth.

"You are the sexiest thing ever," I told her. I shoved two fingers in her snatch and scooped out some of the mess. I presented the fingers to her mouth and her lips eagerly sucked them dry.

"I don't want to go home," my wanton sister sighed. "I want to be your naked leash slave in the forest forever."

"As much as I'd love that, I think you'd get very cold in the winter," I teased.

She playfully pouted. "Can we come back in the spring and summer?"

"Definitely."

My sister reluctantly got dressed, but she kept her collar on and convinced me to lead her by the chain as we walked back the way we came.

When we got home, I headed for the shower. "Nooooo," Hannah whined. "I like you all sweaty and dirty."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "You are so fucking kinky."

"You love it."

"Yeah I do," I agreed.

We stripped and play wrestled on my bed, our naked bodies glistening with sweat. Her big boobs swayed as I let her roll on top and hold my arms down.

"Now you're in my control, buster!" she teased.

"You're supposed to be the submissive one," I reminded her.

"It's a slave girl revolt!" she exclaimed and laughed. Her breasts pressed down on my chest and she began kissing and licking my neck.

My eyes closed and I enjoyed the feel of her soft slippery body. It was nirvana.

Her lips moved to mine and we shared breath for several minutes while our hands roamed over each other.

"I think I'm too tired to fuck again," she whispered apologetically.

I chuckled. "Me too."

"Your dick is hard," she pointed out.

"It's always hard around you. Doesn't mean I'm not worn out."

"Good," she murmured and returned to kissing me.

==

A couple of nights later, we were watching TV. Hannah had on a low-neck sweater and I had a view into her cavernous cleavage. It was making me horny as hell. I mean, I'd seen her naked and groped and sucked those tits, but peering into her dark valley got me going.

She caught me looking and smirked. "I'll take off my sweater if you want," she offered.

"No," I replied. "I mean... yeah... naked is always good but... um... can I have a titty-fuck?"

My twin got a puzzled look on her cute face. Then she stifled a laugh. "Really?" she asked. "You can fuck me the real way anytime you want."

"A titty-fuck is different," I tried to explain. "And we haven't done it." I sounded lame even to my own ears.

Hannah shrugged. "Okay. Sure." She straddled my legs facing me, and her hands took mine and guided them to her tits. "I didn't think you were as obsessed with my boobs as most guys are," she teased.

"I wouldn't say I'm obsessed," I replied while gently squeezing her stupendous weighty tits.

"Are they your favorite thing about me?"

"I'm crazy about every part of you."

My twin grinned. "I think you love my boobies the most."

"Your eyes," I said.

"What?"

"Your crazy blue eyes are my favorite. I get lost in those things," I confessed.

That surprised her. She silently stared into my eyes for a long moment. "I like your eyes too," she replied. She leaned in until the tips of our noses touched. "But I still think you like my boobies the best."

"I really want to fuck your tits," I admitted.

Hannah laughed and hopped off my lap. She took my hand and said, "Come on. My boobies are going to give your dick some loving."

In less than a minute, Hannah was on her back in our bed and I was squirting lube between her big tits. I laid my cock in her cleavage. She used her hands to press the soft fleshy mounds around me.

I eased my dick back and forth, enjoying the sensation.

"Does it feel good?" she asked. She was smirking and clearly thought the whole thing was a bit ridiculous.

"Feels great," I answered, "mostly because it's you." I leaned down to kiss her. "Fucking my twin's fantastic boobs."

She rolled her eyes but smiled. Her hands squeezed her tits tighter around me.

The head of my cock poked out from the top of her cleavage on each stroke. Hannah craned her neck and kissed the tip when it appeared. It made her laugh. "It looks funny when it pokes out," she snickered.

I increased my tempo, and my sister made a game of trying to kiss or lick the tip at the top of every stroke. Friction made my cock hotter and I felt an orgasm building.

I brushed my thumbs over her nipples, then lightly pinched them. She squirmed in delight. I upped the ante by giving her nipples a good tug.

"Ah!" my sister gasped.

My cock decided this was a good time to blow. Spunk burned its way up my staff and streamed across Hannah's cute face.

"Eee!" she squealed, then laughed. Her face got plastered.

I squeezed out the last drops. "Well, we can check that off our list of things to try," I chuckled. "I consider it a complete success."

My naughty twin used a finger to swipe spunk off her face. The finger went in her mouth and she sucked it clean with a pop. "I liked when you tugged my nipples," she conceded. "And I always like making you happy."

"Thanks. You're the best," I sincerely told her.

"I know, right?" she giggled. "What else do you want to do that we haven't tried yet?"

"Anal?" I responded hopefully.

Unfortunately Hannah immediately shook her pretty head. "Are you kidding? Your dick is way too fat for that!"

"Aw. I'll be careful and go slow."

Her head shook again. "No. Has any other girl let you stick that big dick in her butt?"

"No," I admitted.

She gently grasped my dick and stroked it. "Think of something else."

"What about you?" I countered. "What fantasies do you have that haven't come true yet?"

Hannah blushed and bit her lower lip. "There is one..." she confessed.

"What is it?"

"I... I want to be tied up in bed... blindfolded," she hesitantly explained.

I grinned. "We can do that."

"Really? You don't think it's weird?"

"No, it's hot. And it fits right in with your leash kink."

My twin blushed deeper red. "I guess so."

"I'll order restraints online."

She smiled and her eyes were bright with anticipation.

==

It was a Friday evening, which meant my twin was getting ready to go out with the dweeb.

Hannah dropped her towel and draped her arms around my neck. Our naked bodies molded together. "Is Beth better at sex than me?" she asked out of the blue.

"Lord no," I assured her. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes!"

"Don't be. But don't expect me to sit at home while you're out with Ted."

"I know I'm being unreasonable but I hate it. That giant lesbian isn't... she isn't worthy of you!"

I chuckled. "The same way that Ted isn't worthy of you?"

She looked up into my eyes. "I'll dump Ted if you'll dump Beth."

Whoa! "Seriously? I thought he might be the one?"

"Not anymore."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'd rather be with you, stupid!" she answered. "Ever since we started having sex, Ted hasn't measured up. You're twice the man he is."

"I've been telling you that forever."

She sighed, "I know. Do we have a deal? We dump them tonight?"

I quickly agreed.

"I hope Ted doesn't cry," Hannah said.

My date with Beth was at 8 o'clock. I told her it wasn't working out. She wasn't upset. Heck, she probably headed to a lesbian bar to hit on chicks. I was home by 8:30.

Hannah's date with Ted was also at 8 o'clock. She was back in our apartment at 9. "That was hard," she sadly stated. She sat beside me on the sofa and we hugged.

"Did he cry?" I asked. I hoped he did. Fucking dweeb.

"No, thank God," she replied. "He was shocked, then sad, then a little angry."

"He'll be fine," I told her. "Being with you had to be good for him."

"I guess. He is more confident now."

"I know something that will lift your spirits," I said.

"What?"

"The restraints arrived today. I can tie you up in bed."

Hannah's eyes opened wide and her breath caught in a little gasp. She swallowed hard and asked, "W-when do you want to try it?"

"Right now." I stood and pulled her to her feet. She followed me to our bedroom without a word.

I'd already prepared by attaching the four restraint straps to the legs of our bed. I pulled the other ends out from under the bed and laid them on the sheets.

Hannah was wide-eyed. "I'll be spreadeagled?" she asked anxiously.

"Yep. Each arm and leg cuffed to a strap that's attached to a bed leg."

She cutely bit her lower lip and nodded. "Okay."

We stripped and she laid on the bed with arms and legs spread wide. The straps had velcro cuffs at the end, so it was easy to restrain her. Then I used one of my silk ties to blindfold her.

My hot twin tested the restraints by tugging on them with her arms and legs. She couldn't get free. Her breath sped up and her breasts quickly rose and fell.

"You love this," I observed.

"Yessss," she hissed. She tugged harder against the restraints and her back arched. She was practically panting when she begged, "God, Brian! Don't just leave me like this. Do something!"

I'd also purchased a large feather and hid it in our bedroom. I retrieved it and brushed the soft tip across her left nipple.

"Ah!" she gasped. "Wha..." The feather tantalizingly swirled around the nipple, which quickly stiffened and turned darker red. "Briiiiiian," my sister whined.

"Hush," I admonished. "My little leash slave is now my bed slave. She'll get everything she wants, but she has to be patient."

"Oh god," she moaned.

I brushed the feather across her other nipple and she twisted to try to push against it harder. It swirled and swished, stiffening the nipple and turning it darker red like the other.

I dropped the feather and straddled her body. Firmly I pinched both engorged nipples between my index fingers and thumbs.

"Nnnnn!" she whined.

I pulled and stretched the rubbery nubs. Her hips lifted off the mattress and swayed.

"You like that?" I inquired.

"Goes right to my pussy!" she gasped.

I gently twisted her stretched nipples, and her whole body squirmed. Pleased with her response, I let go and immediately dove my lips onto her right nipple and suckled hard.

"Brian!" Hannah yelped. She struggled against the restraints and her body thrashed desperately.