Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I'm going to do what we did for Connie and make her realise that it wasn't her fault and that her husband should have supported her with love not coldness and disinterest. I'll make her want to lose the weight and get back to the shape she was back then, when she was slim and beautiful.*

They finished and covered her up before gently waking her up, Mai-Ling lay still for a few moments, then took her arms out from under the covers and looked at the hands that had been stamped on and gasped, flexing them. She climbed out of bed without and pain and looked at herself in the mirror and down at her feet and bent her knees and straightened without pain for the first time in two years.

She walked around the room briskly and returned to the mirror and stared into it for a minute, turned around and looked at them although they were invisible, then Nik joined them, having been called urgently by Alison. Mai Ling raised her arms from the elbow with her palms outward, said something in her own language and bowed from the waist and came up again and said in accented English,

"Thank you my gods and goddesses, I will try to be worthy of your gifts." And she bowed again.

%Live in peace.% Nik said to her solemnly and they left.

#Well what do you think of that, boys and girls?#

~She could see us and knew we had healed her and assumed that we were her Indonesian gods and goddesses.~

*That's fine by me, we aren't gods but how else could her mind accept what we did, she will diet and get fitter and go to the police in three days while Nik and I can look for Eddie.*

%My parents would be happy for you to stay for a few days, in the spare bedroom of course.%

#And I'll clear it with our grandparents.# Adam said, #This also proved that we can all heal people now, so maybe Nik can call us from further away too.#

*Thanks Addy.*

~Don't look, but Mai-Ling is looking at us out of her bedroom window.~

#We'd better go, don't forget to try to reach us, on the way home Nik.#

They rode off together and split up at the end of the road with Alison and Nik going to his house, leaving Adam and Lindsey to go the greater distance to theirs.

%We are at my house, where are you Addy.%

#We are at the park and I hear you clearly and that's two miles, keep going.#

~How are you going to find Eddie, Ali?~

*I'm calling this 'Operation Mai Ling,' we'll start with the social media sites and if that doesn't work, move on to the electoral roll.*

They cycled on and reached three miles and then four.

#That four-way seems to have caught us up with each other and boosted us all too, Nik... there we are at my house and you are still clear, so we now have full four way communications which is fantastic.#

~We are going to report to the adults on our progress and we'll see you tomorrow to do the last two each, bye.~

*%Bye%*

Nik led Alison around to the back of his house and opened the gate and wheeled the bikes in, shut and bolted the gate and opened the shed to put the bikes away safely. They went through the back door to the kitchen and Nik made drinks for them and they sat talking for a while and then his mum came in and Nik introduced Alison.

"Mum this is Alison Jones, Alison this is my mum Susan."

"How do you do Alison?"

"I'm well thank you, how are you?"

"I am well too, Nicholas has told me all about you, I believe you have some useful talents."

"The same a Nik." she said nervously.

"Don't worry we won't tell anybody, that could be dangerous."

"Thank you." Alison said, relieved, then Nik's dad came in and the introductions went round again.

"This is my dad, David, Dad this is my friend Alison."

"Hello Alison, I see that you have inherited my good taste in girls Nicholas, sorry didn't mean to embarrass you but she is very pretty son."

Meanwhile Adam and Lindsey told Steven and Marie most of what they'd done (leaving out the internal repairs), and answered some questions adding that Alison would be staying with Nik's parents for a couple of days to try and find Eddie, then they went and did the same to Lindsey's parents, Karen and John.

"This is a good thing that you four are doing. but what are you going to do when he is jailed, which could be many months away?" John asked.

"We haven't really thought about it Dad." Lindsey answered.

"Could you make a career out of your talents, you could open a clinic or be private detectives or anything." Karen suggested.

"We've got another year of school to make decisions about it, then college or uni, but we ought to start thinking about it soon, I suppose." Adam replied.

At ten pm Adam and Lindsey linked, kissed and searched out for the other two who were actually kissing on the landing of his house.

#~Gotcha~#

#It's ten and you should be in bed... in different rooms Nik.#

%We were just going to, but you know how nice Ali is to kiss and cuddle.%

#Yeah, we'll give you a few minutes.#

~They're going to do it soon, I think Addy.~

#I know, they've already done far more mental sex than me and Ali did.#

~I've been thinking, we four love each other with no secrets after that four-way kiss. When we do it for the first time, I would like them to watch and enjoy it with us and I am going to ask Ali if they would do the same.~

#Wow, that's some idea but it does appeal to the 'Peeping Tom' in me but it's up to them, of course.#

*Okay, we're here, how did you get on with the adults?*

#Fine, see?#

%Okay, my parents were good with it as we've proved that we can be careful and they trust me with your sister.%

#Good, how did your search get on?#

*Couldn't find him on any of the social media sites and there are well over a hundred Edwards in this area from the electoral roll, assuming he lives here and was not an itinerant builder that moves with his company and was just living in digs for the duration of the contract.*

~When we've done the other four patients in the morning, we'll come to you with our laptops and search different areas.~

#Check on what buildings were being built or renovated near where she was found, two years ago while we ride to you.#

~We'll get up really early and leave notes and go straight to our first one.~

%We'll do the same, then we can work out of our dining room, we have good internet strength here.%

*Okay see you tomorrow, let's try a four-way from this far apart and see what happens.*

#Okay, all together...# and they visualised the square they formed by the lake, #Now kiss.#

There was the familiar sizzle and glow of love and oneness and pleasure but was only a fraction of what it had been in the flesh, but they were happy with that and broke the link and went to sleep.

They all set their phone alarms and got up early and ate a quick and quiet breakfast, Adam waited for Lindsey at her gate and they set off for their fifth patient. It took them half an hour to get there and found the girl still asleep, as with all the others, she had been raped in all three orifices and required surgery to fix the tears in her anus.

This had gone well and the broken cheekbone and nose had healed, although Adam decided to re-align her nose straighter and Lindsey inserted the memories and slogan.

~That was an easy one Addy.~

#Yeah, just one to go.~ and they moved on.

Alison and Nik decided to have a leisurely breakfast as they had half an hour spare but when they had eaten, Alison wanted to get the healing done and get on with the search which was much more fun.

They found that their first one was quite close to Nik's road and went to his school, she was another seventeen year old but looked maybe three years younger. She was below average height and very slim, she was number twelve and during the three months since her attack had healed much of her injuries.

Like most of the more recent ones she had severe facial damage, broken fingers, ribs and a cracked pelvis from having her legs spread with great force and severe internal injuries from something large being thrust into her like a fist, after the double rape.

She was lucky not to have bled to death but she was found by a couple walking home through the alley where she was attacked. Again as it was only seven am and she was asleep, but her brother and parents were awake but still in bed so Nik put the boy back to sleep and Alison did the same with the parents, but couldn't wait for them to finish making love so they slept with her on top.

Nik straightened her nose and checked her ribs, Alison adjusted her fingers, checking her arms and legs while Nik had to do some slight re-modelling on her pelvis before concentrating to see if there was internal damage.

*She has had a weak bladder since the attack and has to wear pads all the time and misses her acrobatics sessions at the sports centre.*

%They've stitched her up quite well but have told them that she will probably never be able to have children, but we'll see about that!%

He got to work, using the medical knowledge he had learned, visualising what should be where internally and tightening muscles, his fingers inside her and hand on top as before.

%That should do it, give her the memories, the picture and slogan, then we'll leave and check on the others.%

*Done it, and I've added five days before they report it, now I have to help the parents.*

And he laughed at where she had left them, of course they were in the same position so she gave him a 'push' to remember what it had been like when they were younger and had fantastic sex and how much he loved his wife and did the same for the wife, he became hard again and Alison woke them up and they continued with much more passion than before.

%That was a nice thing you did for them too.%

*I think they deserved it.* and they left.

%The girl's woken up and feels strange, she's amazed that she doesn't hurt any more... and even more so now she's seen her straight nose, have they finished because she wants to show them?%

*Hold her, they're still at it... there, I gave each a kiss pretending it was from the other and it gave them both a really good orgasm, now let her go.*

%Adam?%

#Busy on last one, later!#

%Come on Ali, let's go do our last one.% And they moved on.

A little earlier Adam and Lindsey had arrived at their final patient and had an extra problem, this one had been attacked over a year ago and was so angry she had become like Chrissy, a serious bully. She wasn't pretty before the attack but now she was an ugly and angry, sixteen year old girl with permanent hip pain which the pills hardly touched.

She was awake and had taken double the dose of painkillers and was hoping they would work so she could get up, when suddenly she felt tired and fell asleep.

~Look at the state of her, medically and mentally.~

#Okay, you check her over and sort her fingers, cheekbones and nose, I'll sort out her hips and we'll both work on her mind.#

Once the physical problems were straightened out, making her look prettier, Lindsey inserted the memories and other things and kept her sleeping, while Adam made her realise that what she was doing to others was similar to what had been done to her, and they didn't deserve it just like she didn't deserve it. She needed to stop and be a nice girl and others would be nice to her.

He added a 'push' for the need to exercise and diet to lose some weight and study harder, to work towards a good career. She would suddenly remember all this in a weeks' time and go to the police.

Alison and Nik arrived at their last one, a nineteen year old about to leave for work.

*She gets the bus in ten minutes, I'll make her want a pee and put her to sleep there but we'll have to be quick.*

%Another one with facial and neck problems, she can't lift her head past horizontal, everything else seems good apart from the fingers of her left hand, you deal with those and the memories plus ten days and I'll do the rest.%

He worked on her neck and straightened it and tightened some muscles and allowed others to relax, adjusted her nose and re-aligned her jaw just as Alison finished.

*She has settled down with what happened to her but wants revenge on him, she will get it now.*

The girl woke up surprised that she had fallen asleep, checked her watch and raced out of the flat and just made it to the bus stop in time to catch her usual bus. She sat down and realised her neck didn't hurt at all and she could look up again then saw her hands and flexed them and smiled.

#Nice job even though you didn't have much time.#

%Let's all meet at my place, and carry on looking for Eddie.%

~Okay Nik, see you soon.~

Chapter Eighteen.

Ten minutes later and they were all sat around Nik's dining table with their laptops on and connected to the Wi-Fi with glasses of juice and chocolate biscuits, his parents had already gone to work.

%These are the buildings that were under construction in that area at that time and the companies that were working there, totalling five but a dozen sub-contractors.%

*And these are the renovations going on and their companies, there were only three at that time.*

#If the teams go to the companies local offices we should be able to eliminate some easily, starting with the renovators.#

They went out to each one and 'pushed' the secretary to bring up on the computer screen a list of company employees with their addresses and print it off to give to one of them who walked in, she then forgot what she'd done. Once the first team got back they searched for Eddies and listed the other team brought back two lists and went back out to start on the building companies.

By lunchtime the renovators had been done and two building companies, they had five Edwards that lived in the right area. From Mai-Ling's memory of him, he looked to be in his early twenties so that brought it down to two candidates.

The other three building companies were major national ones but a lot of the work was sub-contracted out to local companies. They managed to find out all the sub-contractors involved, electricians, plasterers, plumbers etc and spent the afternoon riding to offices and accumulating information.

By five o'clock they had the first two plus another four Ed's, Eddie's and Edwards, covering a mile diameter.

The pairs took three each and set off and an hour later Alison broadcast *Got him!* He was Eddie Stedman, known to his friends as 'Steady Eddie' and lived almost outside of the area they were searching.

He was twenty two, single and enjoyed the early morning walk to work at the big apartment block designated for student accommodation, where the company he worked for was installing all the plumbing in the twenty storey building.

Alison and Nik waited for the other two to join them to decide what to do next.

#Ali, you and Nik did most of the work on Mai Ling so how about you go to her and tell her that we have found Eddie. Lin and I will work on Eddie, we will need her telephone number and his and put them in touch and see what happens.#

*I think that will work, if we appear in outline again to give her the information it won't matter whether she believes the gods are still helping her or not, but we'll do it from out of her sight this time.*

They set off to their separate rendezvous and called in when they were there.

%We are here and Mai Ling is preparing her dinner, when you are ready we'll walk her to the lounge and put her to sleep.%

#Eddie's just got home from work and is about to have a bath, Lin's ogling him as he's getting undressed.#

~No I'm not! Well actually I am, he's really fit and a nice guy, see what I mean Ali?~

*Mmm, I see what you mean, six pack, although I don't like the tattoos.*

#%Girls!%#

*~Just teasing.~* And they all laughed, because there was no jealousy between them.

~He's in the bath and relaxed... there, he's asleep and I'm holding him in place.~

*Here is her phone number, get him to call in two minutes.*

#Here is his number in case something goes wrong, so she can call him.#

*She is going to know the call is from him.*

#Okay let's do it.#

Adam woke Eddie up and Lin let him go, he sat for a moment and suddenly said to himself,

"Where the hell did that come from, didn't think she gave me her number... how strange."

But he got out of the bath, put a towel around his waist and picked up his phone and called the unknown number.

"Hello... are you Eddie who help me year ago?" Mai Ling replied?

"Yes I am... how did you know it is me?"

"I-I-I not know but it seem right, I not remember you give me number." She replied nervously.

"I didn't think I did but I've always wanted to call you and find out how you were, but didn't know how, suddenly I had this number in my mind so had to call."

"I need thank you for finding me and keeping me company until I taken to hospital, I still have your coat."

"It was dirty but you needed it more than I did at the time." Eddy replied.

"I clean it and wore it during winter, it is very warm coat, maybe you like to come get it."

"That's all right, I bought a new one."

"Oh..."

*Men! Give him a push Addy!*

#Okay.#

"Did you find a watch in one of the pockets... sorry, I don't know your name." He said hopefully.

"Mai Ling, I come from Indonesia and I find watch, you like it back, I can send."

"I could collect it if you don't mind."

"That make me happy to thank you face to face, I am cooking; maybe you like stay for dinner."

"Thank you, I'd love to."

"My address is..... dinner will be ready at seven-thirty."

"I'll be there, bye." He hung up, "Maybe she can tell me how all that happened." He finished his bath, dressed smarter than usual and started walking to her address, arriving early, twenty minutes later.

Chapter nineteen.

Adam and Lin left while he was dressing so the group was together in her road, but a little further away this time.

Eddie arrived and looked nervously at her Mai Ling's gate but took a deep breath and walked up the path and rang the doorbell, the door opened and a fatter Mai Ling looked at him.

Adam was in his mind and had put the thought in there of what she had gone through and maybe that's why she wasn't the slim woman he had rescued any more. Eddie's thought after that was that he didn't care what she looked like, he just wanted to know that she had recovered.

"Hi, I'm Eddie."

"Me Mai Ling, come in please." He went in and she closed the door.

#We have to go now, maybe you can send us an update before you come home tomorrow Ali.#

*Okay, I'll detour there on my way.*

Nik and Ali told his parents what had happened when they got home, they ate dinner and went to his room to play computer games and cuddle.

Adam took Lin home and they told the parents the result of 'Operation Mai Ling,' then Adam rode home alone to tell his grandparents.

"Well done you four, do you think there might be a little romance between them?" Marie asked with a grin.

"There's a good chance and she had already lost a few pounds since we fixed her and her being six stone heavier than when he first saw her didn't worry him." Adam replied.

Later in bed, Adam tried to speak to Lindsey but her wall was up and so was Alison's so he called Nik and asked what was going on.

%They're developing a privacy wall, it's selective and can be tuned to allow only a certain person in, a bit like pairing a Bluetooth device, Ali promised to show me how to do it, after they have finished and Lin will show you.%

#Okay, have you peeked into Mai Ling's house since we left Nik?#

%Yes a few moments ago, Eddie went home at ten pm, he's not sure about her story of the gods healing her but she showed him pictures of her hands taken a little while ago and her hands now.%

*They really hit it off, and he loved her food and she apologised for being fat and he told her it didn't matter to him and she was so pleased. She gave him his watch and he thanked her for that and when it was time to go she stopped him at the door and they kissed, a bit unsure at first but we helped a little and they kissed again with some passion which surprised them both. They laughed and he offered to take her out for dinner on Friday night and she accepted, I think we have a love match.*

1...34567...10