Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Wow! You can show me down the Rec tomorrow.~

*No Lin, we're going to the park and introduce you to Nik.*

#So that she can kiss him again.#

*Well you get to kiss Lin, I just want a fair share.*

#Joking Sis...#

*You be careful I don't joke something sharp into your ass Bro!* And they all laughed.

Sunday morning the twins met at Lin's house and took some snacks and drinks with them to the park, Nik was waiting down by the lake.

#*Hi Nik.*#

%Hi.%

*This is Lin (Lindsey), she's Addy's girlfriend, shall we join minds and let her see you properly and update her on everything?*

%Okay.%

So they linked minds which was so much faster and simpler than speech and required full trust in each other.

~So both of us girls have had our bums bruised by you bullies.~ Lindsey said with a smile.

%I'm afraid so Lin.%

#But for some reason she didn't want him to fix those bruises.#

*I was not going to have someone handling my bare ass on only the second time I had met them!*

~Maybe we should try the healing process, please show me how you do it Nik.~

He explained it to her.

%But it has to be skin on skin to work and I have to admit I would have enjoyed healing those bruises but trust and respect has to be earned.%

~I would have felt the same way. Block me! Now that's better than last time, according to Ali.~

%I felt that odd tingle and I've been practicing.%

#It's back to school in a couple of weeks so you have to be especially careful around Jackson or you could be in trouble.#

%Everything about us three is inside my private wall, which is stronger now and he's not in my class, the only contact is cricket.%

*Our priority is to boost Nik's reading and speaking distances, which is poor through lack of use and the only way we know is by kissing, and no Addy, I don't expect you to kiss Nik...*

%Aww.% And they all laughed, knowing he was purely hetero.

#You need to do a three way, as we know that works quite well.#

%You mean I get to kiss both you girls at the same time?%

*Oh yes Nik, but because of the height difference we should lie down.*

Nik lay on his back with one girl on either side on him, half lying on top of him and held hands and then they kissed him together for about twenty seconds as the fireworks went off and the glow encompassed all three of them and to a lesser degree Adam.

When they separated Nik was obviously hard but the girls smiled and ignored it.

%OH WOW guys! That felt amazing...%

#Now we need to test him again.#

The girls went in opposite directions, Ali stopped at fifty yards, Lin at sixty five.

*Okay Nick, try and read what I'm thinking and repeat it to Lin (%No bruises now, shame%).*

~He said it was something about 'shame' but didn't get all of it.~

*I'll take two steps closer and Lin take five steps back and try again.*

~You said, 'No bruises now, shame,' ooo you little tease, I'll go back another five.~

*Nik, tell her 'I've missed kissing her.*

~Thanks Ali, I've missed that too but he only just reached me but that's an extra fifteen yards.~

They continued to practice most days until the day before the start of their final school year, they decided to meet Nik at the park on Wednesday evenings and at the weekends to practice and update each other. One of the first things the three did at school was to check up on Chrissy, Brenda and Connie. The first two were fine and happy and Chrissy had lost over a stone in weight.

Connie was still with the same boyfriend and was having safe sex with him and she was happy although they decided to check up on him, just for their own peace of mind. He turned out to be a boy although nineteen, had fancied Connie for a long time but hated the way she lived, so would not ask her out until she changed her attitude and now he loved her and she was coming to love him too.

Three weeks later and Nik was allowed to sleep on the settee for the twins' nineteenth birthday party, held on the Friday night and he was introduced to their grandparents and Lindsey's parents too. The four went to see a film at the cinema (with lots of kissing too) and then on the Saturday night, a big table was booked for a meal at a restaurant and everyone was introduced to Nik's parents, who had been invited and were very nice.

There was some adult conversation about their history, going back to the drug trial but no arguments or the kids would have stepped in and stopped it.

The rest of the term went quite smoothly and Alison and Nicholas had become an item, so they were two pairs now. Autumn was fairly wet and windy but they still managed to meet for practice at times.

Steven and Marie took the twins to Disney World in Florida for Christmas instead of a summer holiday this year. They bought world tickets for eight days which included the water parks, the only extra was for Universal Studios.

They stayed in a Disney Hotel on half board, meaning they could enter the parks earlier than the public in the mornings. They had a fantastic time and arrived back home to frost, cold wind and some wet snow, which they braved to meet Nik in the same café that Adam had taken Connie to. They drank hot chocolate and talked, some aloud but mostly in their minds, and kisses before they separated.

Another teenage girl was attacked, raped and beaten in February in the area where Nik lived and they were pretty certain that it was Reynard Jackson, but could not think of a way to prove it. At the end of the month, the man who tried to abduct Alison went to court and Alison had to give evidence. Adam and their grandparents were in the public gallery of the crown court, Addy giving her his support mentally as she gave her evidence.

The man had also confessed to abducting the brother and sister the year before and keeping them locked up at his farm for a few weeks, assaulting them daily and finally killing them. He admitted that he would have done that to Alison, had she not fought back and knocked him out. The brother and sister trial would take place in a few months.

The trial was short, only two days and he was convicted and sentenced to nine years in prison, to serve a minimum of six, to the families relief, knowing he would get longer at the other trial.

The four of them were now learning to open windows easily as well as doors, round knobs were much harder than lever ones. A new one skill was how to open a car door from outside and relock it. At the start of the Easter holiday they met with Nik at the park, who said,

%I heard a rumour that another young white girl had been assaulted, I don't know the details but it fits Reynard Jackson's profile, if it was him again, he has to be stopped and I think it has to be us that does it.%

*What we need is a list of all the victims that the police suspect he's assaulted.*

#I think the best way to find that out, is to read the police officer that interviewed the latest victim, so we need to be watchful of the girl and her visitors. She won't be able to tell them anything because Reynard wipes the event from their minds, but the officer will go back to the station and discuss it with the case detectives who will have a list.#

*We can also find out her injuries from a nurse or doctor so we work as two teams, one morning and one afternoon and swap every two days starting today.*

~Once we have the information, we can go into each one and put in his face and how he caused each girl's specific injuries, into their minds so they 'suddenly' remember some details and maybe a slogan or something that he might say but they would all know like...~

%Something he might say, how about 'Another white fuck-slut destroyed!'%

*That's really nasty but it sounds like something he would say.*

%If that fails to work we may have to do our own dirty work, if we can overpower him and somehow make him confess...%

#Or we go the route of Chrissy's dad but we would still have to put the picture of him in all their minds so even if he is in a coma he will still be convicted and if he ever wakes up he will go to jail for a long time.#

*Nik and I will take this afternoon shift, Addy and Lin tomorrow morning if necessary, I wouldn't have thought they would interview her in the evening, see you later.* And they left for the hospital, while Addy and Lin went home.

When they arrived at the hospital, Nik minded the bikes while Ali walked into the foyer and read the receptionist to see where the girl was staying.

*Fourteenth floor, I'll check the girl, you check for a nurse on that floor who knows her injuries, if a cop comes in let me know and I'll follow them, how far is the main police station?*

%About a mile.%

They sat on a bench and Ali kissed him, just for luck and smiled. She found the girl quite easily, she was about seventeen and had a broken arm, a black eye, a broken nose, a mashed upper lip and a lot of bruises, her mother was sitting by the bed. Ali slipped into the girl's mind and found it a bit chaotic, all her memories were jumbled up and there was an empty space for yesterday evening.

Knowing she had the right girl, she was about to start calming her down when Nik called,

%There's a policewoman and a detective at reception, they have not been allowed to see her yet due to her injuries which they operated on last night, see.% and he showed her.

*The bastard, I'd like to... get her address!*

Then Alison used a calming, soothing technique learned from Nik to relax the girl, she was a nice kid, happy and friendly, too friendly probably and would sort her memories out herself. Ali moved into the empty space and put in Reynard Jackson's face, a few inches taller than she was, and his so called 'catchphrase.' Next the image of a hard black cock from the internet, a big fist and pain in her face, arm and between her legs and in her ass.

She was better off without those memories but it was the only way to get the rapist off the streets and they would have to do this at least a dozen more times. The girl was crying gently and her mum tried to comfort her as a nurse led the detective and the policewoman into the room.

They introduced themselves and the man went to sit in the other chair in the farthest corner from the obviously nervous girl to make notes. The policewoman talked gently to her and calmed her down and got her talking about what she remembered, finally getting the planted information.

"Do you think that if I sent an artist to see you, you could help them to make a picture of him to help us catch him?" she said quietly and the girl nodded. They thanked her and her mother and left.

%He's the main detective on this case, he knows all of them.%

*Okay we'll follow him Nik.*

It was hard work but they had a head start and when the police car came by them they were less than half a mile from the station. Ali hitched a ride in his mind and when they arrived and sat on the grass under some trees, he had just got to his part of the big office and called out to another detective,

"We've got a break on that serial rapist, the latest victim remembered that he was black, about five or six inches taller than her five foot three inches and had a big cock, can you get a female artist to her for a sketch; she remembers his face."

"Sure, I'll get on to it now." he replied.

The detective opened a drawer in his desk and lifted out a stack of files and spread them out on the big desk. There were twelve plus the one already on the desk for the girl in the hospital.

*Nik, come up and join me, we need to remember all these names and addresses, you take the bottom row and I'll take the top.*

They read the names and addresses of the victims and put them in a memory box, while the detective was adding the new information to the girl's file.

'I'll get you, you bastard.' He thought loudly enough for the whole office to hear if they had the ability.

*Okay Nik I'm done, I reckon it's about four and a half miles, maybe a touch more, to Lin's, give me a big boost and see if I can get a message to come to Winchester Park now.* Nik slipped in behind her and hugged her, kissing her ethereal neck.

*Later, if you can do this.* And with that as an incentive, he pushed her search as hard as he could and she pushed on from his maximum and found Adam, kissing Lin.

*Caught you!* And they jumped.

#How! Where!#

*Police station, got names and addresses, come to the park, pen and paper, meet you there, bye.*

%Did they get it?%

*Yes, they're on their way, well done honey.* And she gave him a long kiss before getting on their bikes and heading for the park.

Chapter Sixteen.

The team met by the statue and wrote down all the names, addresses and injuries of each of the victims.

#How did your call get so far Ali, it must be nearly five miles?# And she explained about the idea she'd had during the night of having a boost from someone else and wanted to test the theory first.

#We'll test it later to see if you can boost Nik past the mile mark he's stuck on, I'm sure you won't mind sitting here with him, while we go home.# and they all laughed.

~We'll print off a city map and mark the addresses on it then colour code them, red on one and blue on the other for our two teams, Ali has done the one in the hospital so that leaves us six each, even if we only manage two a day, we'll soon sort them out and help them where possible.~

#Okay we're off, see you later Ali and you tomorrow Nik.#

~%Bye%~ As they cycled towards home but stopped half way.

#Okay Nik, try on your own... nothing. Give him a boost Ali... not that sort of boost.# And laughed.

~We hear you, guys... keep it up as long as you can~ At two miles they lost Nik but not Ali.

#That doubled his maximum, we'll try my idea tomorrow and test it again on the way home.#

By the time Alison got home, Adam had the two city maps, one marked in red and the other in blue, ready for the next day.

"I am curious about what you three are up to, or should I not ask?" Steven asked when he saw them poring over the maps around the dining table.

*Do we tell them?*

#I think it would be a good idea for some outside input.#

~I agree.~

"Okay, Granddad, this isn't a project like the others and there are now four of us, Alison's got a boyfriend."

"Oh is he the boy who slept on the couch after the party, and is he special like you three?"

"Oh yes..." sighed Alison and flushed pink when they all looked at her, then they all laughed.

"Good for you, just be careful okay."

"Of course, I have been brought up well."

"This main map shows the addresses of the victims of that serial rapist that the police have been trying to catch for a couple of years and could you save the questions until the end please." Adam asked.

"Okay, go on."

"We know who he is, what he looks like and where he lives, the problem is that he also is one of us" Alison continued.

"Unfortunately there is nothing to connect him to the crimes, although the police have his DNA, he is not on their database because even though he's eighteen, he's not been arrested for any crime." Lindsey added.

"Alison and I tried to contact him at a cricket match last year while he was using his gifts to cheat when bowling and was trying to hurt the opposition batsmen, giving one broken ribs, another a shattered arm and the last man a broken toe so he couldn't bowl" Adam explained, "I called him a cheat and put him off and the deflected some of his deliveries, while trying to keep undiscovered. He opened the batting so we moved away and out of his sight and when the first straight ball came down I held his bat up and he was out and furious"

"He actually threatened to kill Adam, anyway we had a momentary glimpse into his mind and saw the women and girls he had assaulted." Alison stated.

"It was six then, we stayed away from him after that."

"We approached Nik a few days later, very cautiously and found that he was the other opening batsman and hated his opening partner," she continued.

"He knew that Jackson was doing something almost impossible with the ball but didn't know how, apart from trying to injure as many of the opposition as possible, he didn't realise that he was 'special' too" Adam said.

"We met at the park and explained things to him and started training him to develop his abilities, including being able to heal injuries which we can't do, anyway this Reynard Jackson wipes some of the memories of the victims so that they know they've been assaulted but not by who" Alison continued.

"We are going to take one group each and insert a memory of his face (but not his name) and a bit of what he did to them and tell them to go and report what they 'remembered' to the police, we've already done that to the girl in the hospital, his number thirteen, which we hope will be very unlucky for him." Lindsey said firmly.

"Hmm... This could be dangerous for you if he ever gets wind of who you are and what you've done." Steven mused.

"Nik now has a very strong block and is putting all his memories relating to us behind his personal wall in case Jackson snoops at school, we'll meet up with him in the morning and make a start." Alison said.

"Just you be very careful, I don't think I'll tell Marie any of this, she would only worry." he said.

"And you won't?" Alison added.

"Maybe I will but I can handle it, good luck but call me if you have a problem, okay?"

"Okay!" they chorused.

The twins walked Lindsey home and helped her explain to her parents, who had the same concerns but were satisfied that it had to be done before any more girls suffered. Adam kissed Lindsey on the doorstep and so did Alison followed by the three way which seemed to boost all their abilities a little bit more each time they did it.

They had decided to make an early start, hoping to catch some of the girls still at home, so they met Nik at the first of Adam's victims at seven am. Adam and Lindsey had the red list, Alison and Nik had the blue and once Alison had finished kissing Nik they left for their first one. All the victims were between seventeen and twenty except for the two earliest ones who were twenty six and twenty eight, the teams had one of these each and as both women worked, they would be left until the end of the day.

Alison's first was nineteen and was still in bed, asleep. They parked their bikes and sat on a wall the opposite side of the road where she lived with her parents and went gently in together. The girl was scared to go anywhere at night now and had walled up what little she remembered of that night.

Nik calmed her into a deeper sleep and Ali removed some of the wall, the girl didn't remember details only being punched and a lot of pain down below, Ali added the face and cock of her attacker and the slogan 'Another white fuck-slut destroyed!' to the rest and demolished the rest of the wall.

She put in an order to go to tell her dad what she had 'remembered' and to now want to go to the police. Nik healed any remaining injuries and removed the fear of going out but put in a caution to be careful, then they came out slowly, waking her as they left. She was confused for a moment and remembered and ran downstairs and told her parents and insisted that they go to the police as soon as possible. As the pleased pair rode to their next one, they had an update from Adam.

#How did you get on with yours, ours was hard work?#

*Ours went easy, they'll be going to the police very soon, what was your problem?*

#Ours was eighteen and one of twins, which we didn't know about and there was a definite mental link between the two so Lin did the victim on her own while I tried to calm both of them, with the distraction of seeing these two pretty girls having sex with each other on a regular basis was up front in their minds.#

*Oh you poor boy, Nik nearly fell off his bike when he saw that, but did it work?*