Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#Nice of you to join us Ali, Lin, finished with the secret stuff?#

*~Yes.~*

~We will speak to you two later.~

*She is very nervous about the thought of having sex again, her husband let her have time to heal but she was terrified and kept putting him off, so he got pissed off and left her and has recently filed for divorce. She can't buy him out of his share of the house and pay the mortgage on her secretary's pay, so the house will have to be sold and she will have to rent.*

#Maybe her boss should give her a pay rise.#

~Maybe we should give Eddie some clues on what she likes, if you know what I mean~

*And tell him to be patient and gentle.*

%And relax her a bit, even give her a little push to want to try again.%

#Consensus everyone?#

#*~%Agreed.%~*#

*Friday night, then, all other business can wait until tomorrow.*

#Kiss and goodnight.# And they did the four way kiss and slept.

~Addy, please come here, I need to talk to you, not mind talk.~

#Uhh, it's only seven am...#

~It's important.~

#Okay, fifteen minutes.#

~Make it ten and I'll provide breakfast, my parents have gone away for the weekend.~

#Okay, I'll leave a note.#

He quickly dressed, cleaned his teeth, peed and wrote the note and took his bike from the shed.

Lindsey let him in and they kissed, when they'd finished he said,

"Why the early start?" when they started to eat breakfast she'd prepared.

"First I will show you how to do the selective block, then we'll use it for a while."

"Okay."

~You do it like this... we know it works because Ali asked Nik to try and break in and he couldn't and you tried last night.~

#I didn't try very hard, that would have been rude.#

~Anyway you select which voice print is allocated to the person you want to talk to, for me it's '~,' then put up the block.~ He visualised her ~ and said,

#How's that?#

~Seems good to me, now you remember me telling you about sharing the first time we make love, well Ali agreed and so did Nik. They are going to do it in ten minutes and want us to watch, then it'll be our turn~ she said grinning at the surprised look on his face.

#A-A-A-Ahh... You could have warned me, I don't have a condom here.#

~But I do, but it's not our turn yet, let's go to bed and watch the show.~

They went upstairs to her bedroom and stood on opposite sides of the bed and undressed, both enjoying the views as clothing was removed, then they got into bed and pulled up the covers.

They had seen each other naked in their minds before and had done oral sex on each other, but when they tried to have full sex the nerves got the better of them and it didn't work, the other couple had the same problem.

They held hands and dropped the block and went to Nik's house where Ali and Nik were waiting.

*Ahh, all ready to go Addy? Nik's parents are visiting Gran and Grandad.*

#I can't wait Ali.#

*Okay, just don't say anything and we'll try to forget you are there.*

They started to get undressed, Alison had tied her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of the way, Adam felt hard as rock, he knew what all four of them looked like naked, Alison had bigger tits than Lindsey but his girl has the nicer ass. Nick had a fatter cock than him but his was longer and he knew that the girls appreciated both in their mental sex games.

Now all four minds linked together and Ali and Nik got onto the bed and the covers stayed off, they turned into each other and kissed and stroked each other's backs and asses. Alison slid her leg over Nik's hip and he slid his fingertips between the cheeks of her ass and along her crevice, brushing her anus gently making her jump a little and on to her moist pussy lips.

They all felt her pleasure increase, he had moved down her body and was kissing her nipples, making them hard and sucking them into his mouth and rubbing the tips with his tongue, making her moan quietly. He sat up and then moved down the bed, she smiled and spread her legs for him and he bent forward and kissed her pussy, making her gasp again.

He lay down and licked her, pushing his tongue in deeply, tasting her juices and they could all feel the love he had for her. She lifted her slim legs high to give him better access and he surprised her by licking her tight little asshole and she squealed with surprise and pleasure and they all heard her big *OMG!!*

He went back to her pussy and sucked on her little clit, they could all feel her pleasure mounting as her breathing became panting, he worked faster until she suddenly cried out and climaxed and he sucked her juices so as not to make a tell-tale mess in the bed.

*Oh Nik... that was amazing, get up here and kiss me.* He did and they all tasted her pussy juices on his lips.

*Now it's your turn Nik and she pushed him onto his back and gripped his fat cock and slowly stroked it. He reached out to stroke her ass but she squeezed his cock hard and said,

*No you don't, my turn means you keep still.* And she moved to kneel between his knees, then bent forward and licked the tip of his cock making him jump, both boys were circumcised which was much more hygienic, they had been told.

She grinned up at him and opened her mouth and pushed her lips over the head and they felt his gasp of pleasure. She used her tongue to tickle the head and licked around the shaft before feeding more of his cock into her mouth. Alison pushed down and sucked up, getting more into her mouth each time until she had all five inches inside.

Nik's passion was rising slowly, so she started to bob her head up and down and a bit faster, feeling his urgency until with a mental cry of %Cumming Ali!!!% His climax burst out of his cock and into her mouth and down her throat, spurt after spurt of warm sticky white cum pumped into her, as she tried not to lose any and make a mess.

Slowly the flow ceased and his cock just twitched, she sucked him clean and Adam and Lindsey gave her a mental round of applause. Nik looked a little embarrassed but Alison said,

*What do you think of the show so far you two?*

~Amazing.~

#Incredibly sexy.#

*Now for the main course, I see you're still hard Nik*

%How could I not be with a beautiful, sexy, naked girl in my bed.%

*Good answer Nik, now come and fuck me.* Giving him a condom and watched as he put it on.

He produced some kitchen roll and tore of a three foot length and folded it in half and placed it under her, then he put some baby oil on the condom and her pussy and pushed some inside on his fingers.

*Feels nice...* She said happily.

He placed the tip against her pussy lips and pushed a little and the head separated them, then he stopped and waited for her to say go. She nodded and her pushed some more and she gritted her teeth and wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in quickly and cried out as her hymen broke and he was fully embedded in her.

They all felt the sharp pain for a few seconds followed by the triumph of her success, now she was ready to proceed and he started slowly moving his hips back and forth, desperately wanting her to feel pleasure after the pain.

*Come here and kiss me you silly boy, the pain is gone, now there is only love.* and they kissed again, longingly and lovingly and after a few minutes passionately, until with a cry he came and kissed her passionately again. They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes and then he sat up slowly and pulled out of her and saw the blood on the condom. He carefully pulled it off, tied a knot in it and put it in some kitchen roll before looking at her pussy.

Alison eased her ass up and he removed the kitchen roll, folded it and wiped the blood off her pussy lips, she took the tissue and they went to the bathroom to wash. When they came back she put on her panties with a sanitary towel inside in case of any leaks.

*Well how was that for you kiddies?*

~Wonderful, I almost orgasmed with you the first time.~

#Me too.#

*And what about you Nik?*

%I felt the love from all of you and it was almost too much, I love you all and especially you Ali.% And he kissed her with tears in his eyes.

~How are we supposed to follow that?~

*Just do what feels right, whatever you do he will love and so will we.*

~Adam, privacy block please.~

#What would you like to do Lin or we can leave it until another day if you're not sure?# But she showed him some ideas she'd had.

#Okay, I can do that, how about this.# She grinned and they dropped the privacy block.

~I'm nervous as hell but I want to do this for you all and especially for Adam who I love to bits and for me too, so sit back and enjoy the show, not you Adam!~ And they all laughed as he lay back with his hands behind his head, smiling.

~So you feeling tired, want to be lazy, huh? Well that's fine by me and she rolled on top of him and crawled up his body and sat her pussy on his mouth. He got to work straight away with his tongue and played with her small tits and teased her nipples into hardness, she was gasping already with the two sensations and wriggled her hips for better contact.

They felt him grin and he put his hands under her buttocks and she rose up and he came up with her and gradually tilted her back, then quickly took his hands away and she hovered in place. He gripped her waist and pulled her onto his tongue, which pushed between the sparsely blonde haired lips, then he lifted her a fraction and probed her tight pucker, making her scream out and the sigh contentedly.

Lindsey closed her legs and rolled over while he suspended her and she sank on top of him and held his hard cock. She was glad his cock wasn't as fat as Nik's and opened her mouth and took the head in and sucked on it like a lollypop making him gasp with sudden pleasure. Adam reached forward and caressed her luscious cheeks, squeezing and spreading them as she took more of his cock into her sweet mouth.

He sucked on a finger and gently pushed it between her pussy lips, working it deeper through the centre of her hymen and then bent the tip down and made contact internally where he hoped her G-spot was. He had studied for ways to please a woman and this was high on the list, he moved his finger tip around and she suddenly spasmed and nearly choked as he found the right spot.

He rubbed a little faster and she squeezed his finger and cried,

~Ohh... ohh... my... Ahhhh, cumming!~

He removed his finger and dragged her pussy up to his mouth and sucked hard as her juices came out in a little squirt into his mouth.

~Oh Adam that was far better than I have ever done it, now it's your turn, sit on the side of the bed and when he was in position she knelt in front of him and sucked him into her mouth and slowly worked deeper.

At five inches she coughed and stopped and came up and went down while he watched they could all feel his passion rising and just before he climaxed she sat back a little and looked up at him with her incredible blue eyes, her face framed with blonde curly hair.

They all felt the love they shared and he cried #NOW!# And came hard into her sucking mouth, she swallowed determined to take it all as Alison had, her throat working quickly. The flow diminished after half a dozen good spurts and she sucked him deeply a couple more times, watching his expression and reading his emotions.

She stood and pushed him back on the bed and kissed him, noticing that his cock was still hard so she reached for the condom and put it on for him, he was not the only one who had done research on the internet.

He pulled himself back up the bed and she straddled him, holding his cock to guide it home. She sat until the head was spreading her pussy lips and lowered herself down and felt a sharp sting as her hymen ripped but she continued until she was sat on his hips.

Lindsey rested for a minute to acclimatize to his size and get over the initial pain, then slowly she lifted up and eased down again, gradually getting into a steady rhythm. Adam massaged her buttocks and then slowly pushed a finger into her ass.

~Ahh that feels... different, odd but good too.~ And she rode harder for a while then stopped and rose a little with her legs out straight in front of her and with a combined effort she turned around a couple of times and finished by facing the other way and sat again, to continue bouncing on his cock and then the finger again.

The privacy block went up for a moment and dropped and Alison and Nik knew that something had been decided. They stopped and Lindsey got off and passed Adam some hand cream and knelt on her hands and knees and he used the cream to lubricate himself and took position behind her and pressed the head against her little pucker.

She relaxed and he pushed into her and she felt a little pain and then just some pressure, so she rubbed her clit fast. He eased back and forth until he was fully embedded, pausing for a few seconds, then started fucking her tight ass to the amazement of their audience.

After a couple of minutes he pulled out and pulled the condom off and lubed again and pushed back in again and they could all feel the extra pleasure he felt, sliding in and out of her tight, smooth ass. The pleasure was so good that in a couple more minutes he was shooting deep in her ass and she had had a small climax of her own.

They all felt the love between this pair as they had the first and now they could talk, as soon as Lindsey and Adam had cleaned up and dressed, there had been only a smear of blood around the base of Adam's cock but nothing more. When they came back to bed Alison asked,

*Wow Lin! What made you want to try anal?*

~We had talked about safe sex and his sex-ed talk with his granddad. I have been worried about having full sex because I am so small...~

#And beautiful...# He added and she smiled.

~I thought it was worth an experiment at some point but didn't think it would be today, it felt different but because Addy was very gentle (smile), I quite enjoyed it and would do it again, it also felt better without the condom, especially for him (big smile).~

#I was nervous too but it was wonderful and I love her all the more for this gift.#

%I'm not sure Ali would think the same way because mine is shorter but fatter than Addy's and I would never do anything hurt her,%

*I love you for saying that Nik, but I can make up my own mind thank you. If I want to feel your fat cock pounding my ass, I'll try it, maybe only once but I need to know what it's like before I make a decision but it won't be before a five mile cycle ride home.*

%Any time my love, any time...% and we all laughed again.

#To change the subject I've had another idea. We can push, pull, lift and make things and people roll or rotate and make mental blocks, I think we should be able to make a shield to protect us.#

%Yes, it could be made from a limited 'push' or push and hold, something like the 'mattress' push, body sized and once we can do that, we could try and make it body shaped and finally wrap it around us, either as a group or individually.% Nicholas added.

*Maybe set it a foot or less from the body with practice, a lot of practice.*

~Would we be able to mind talk through it or breathe inside it?~

#I suggest we try it whenever we can and test it with the others, Nik is the one that needs it most of all because he goes to school with Jackson, and we go back in a month and we all have holidays in that time.#

*I'll come home this afternoon after we've tried this out.*

#Okay I'll tell gran, maybe in a few days if the adults agree, Nik could come and stay here for a couple of days and use my bed and I'll use Lin's spare room.#

*Oh that's a great idea Adam, we could test each other.*

~And maybe have time for some naughty fun together too.~

Chapter Twenty.

It was easiest for the twins to practice but whatever they learned would be passed to the others. They sat in the garden with some tennis balls and while one concentrated on the shield the other tossed ball at them gently. The balls either went through or were pushed back quite hard when suddenly Nik called,

%Guys! On the local and national news, they've arrested someone suspected of being the serial rapist!%

#Is it Jackson?#

%I don't know, I'm riding to the police station to find out!%

*Keep your block up hard honey.*

%I will, back in five.%

~Oh I hope it's him, but couldn't he order them to let him go and make them forget?~

#Maybe... maybe not if there's a lot of them.#

%I'm outside and it's big news in there, it is Jackson and he fought like hell and put two officers in the hospital before they tasered him. Hmm... all the girls and women reported in as we ordered and they got his picture from one of his social media sites. They're searching his parent's house, but I'm sure they won't find anything except some rough sex movies on his laptop.%

#I hope that they can keep him locked up because if he gets out those girls could be in serious trouble.#

*He may feel confident enough to let it go to court and make them find him not guilty.*

%In that case we might have to intervene.%

~Maybe we could try and build a block that we could project over him so that he can't use his mental powers?~

#Or save a lot of trouble for everyone and fry his brain!#

~We couldn't do that... could we?~

#What if you were one of those girls Lin, what would you do or think, knowing that he was out there, just waiting for the opportunity to...#

~Okay I agree, as a last resort. Ugh! The horrible thoughts I've just had...~

*All we can do at this stage is practice and try to develop the personal shield.*

#This is what we've tried so far and not very successfully, we can push easily but holding it at the same time is hard.#

%Maybe... maybe if we hold the ball about a foot away and walk around the house to get used to it being there. Then replace the tennis ball with a focused push ball, maybe coloured so you could see it, then make it taller and wider and thinner and have it ready to snap it in place as quick as a mind block.%

#Sounds good to me Nik, we want to be able to detect when something is coming for us like the tingle we get before we need to snap up the mind block.#

*Okay we'll all do that at home and check with the adults that it will be all right for Nik to come here on Thursday and Addy to go to Lin's, bye everybody.*

#~%Bye%~#

They were given permission to swap bedrooms and had to explain why there was a ball hovering in front of them, except at mealtimes.

Both Lindsey and Nik were going on holiday on Saturday, Nik to Scotland for a week and Lin to Grand Canaria for two weeks, Alison and Adam were going to Torremolinos in Spain the following week for seven days.

Their training plan worked and the next day Alison had a pink power ball and Adam had a red one and followed the same procedure, but added occasionally changing its size and shape. By the end of the day they could both hold a one inch thick shield, four feet tall and three feet wide in front of them.

They threw balls at it and then tried hitting it with sticks and it held firm but it was hard to 'talk' at the same time and had to drop it to send updates to Lindsey and Nik who were doing the same but had to get their Dads to test them.

They couldn't 'push' and hold the shield at the same time and just ended up pushing the shield away. Their granddad was intrigued about the shield and helped test it by pulling on the edge and trying to turn them around by it, and even tried hitting it with a hammer.

"Does it only stay where you are facing or does it move to where you are looking?" He asked. They tried looking to the side but it stayed where they were facing, unless they willed it to move to the side.

"Try wrapping it around you to give you all round protection."

"It just moves around." Alison said.

1...45678...10