Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#Yes but it took about twenty minutes because they were trying to wake up, we put the police 'push' in both their minds, but didn't wait to check.#

*Gotta go, were here, see you later.*

#Yeah, bye.*

%Hey Ali, perhaps we shouldn't make the police 'push' immediate, the cops might think that was a bit suspicious.%

*Hmm, good idea, we'll add a day or two randomly, I'll let the others know... okay that's done, they'll do the same thing.*

%This ones twenty and was attacked six months ago, she had a lot of injuries, I'll see if I can help her with any that are giving her trouble.%

*Blonde, nice girl, big breasts and in a lot of pain, still in bed and on painkillers, you do your thing while I do the rest. Nik read her for the locations of her injuries and made her sleep deeper, then he appeared in outline in her room and placed his hands on her head, her neck and ribs healing them better than they had naturally.

Reynard had stamped on her left hand breaking three fingers which weren't quite right so he held her hand in both of his and they straightened and healed.

The injury that most concerned him was in a delicate place, the bastard had kicked her between the legs two or three times causing massive tears and cracked her pubic bone and there was an infection.

%Ali, have you finished yet?%

*Just adding the slogan and the 'push' for the day after tomorrow, what's up?* he showed her, *Oh, I see your dilemma, look Nik, I can't fix that and I don't mind you pushing your fingers into another girl's pussy, I'll keep her under and you fix her.*

She took over the sleep mode while Nik pulled the covers down and her nightie up and Ali made the girl open her legs wide. Nik placed his right hand on her pubic mound and inserted a finger of his left, then two deep into her pussy and concentrated, the cracked bone healed and the soft tissue damage and the infection disappeared. He removed his hands and covered her up again and said,

%That was hard work, I need a break.%

*Well done, I think you need a kiss for that, let's go and you rest while keep an eye on her.* Nik sat on the wall and took a bottle of juice from his bag and drank some and ate an energy bar.

*She woke up and was amazed to not feel any pain, then she said, 'Thank you' and an outline of you was in her mind even though she was sound asleep, she saw you, but I'm sure she'll think it was a dream, now for that kiss.* and he felt a lot better after that.

Alison checked with Adam but he was busy so she left him alone, in fact he and Lindsey were having a much easier time with their second patient as Lin called them, this girl had been sixteen when she was attacked and was the third of Reynard's victims.

This girl was watching TV in her room, Adam made her feel tired and she fall asleep, so that Lindsey could work easily. This one was tough, she was angry at what had been done to her and had been trying hard to remember anything about him. Lin put the pictures and a fuzzy image of his fist hitting her and his slogan then took away some of her anger so that when she remembered these new details she would be happy to go to the police and see him jailed.

#How's it going Ali.#

*Good but Nik needs a break, our last one had a lot of injuries for him to heal.*

#We'll take a break between here and our next one.#

#Nik can you think of a good place to grab a bit of early lunch.#

*He says yes, so we'll have a light session this afternoon and a talk about what we do next and do the two older ones before we go home, that'll leave two each for tomorrow and repairs on the newest one if she's gone home.*

#Okay Ali.#

Their next patients were both home and in their rooms, their injuries had healed, but were scared to go out alone, this was reduced to being cautious and the false memories put in place to be activated in two days.

They met at a café for lunch and 'talked' as they ate.

~Do we need to go back to them at a later date or will this be it?~

*Maybe a check-up after he's in jail.*

%Sounds good to me.%

#How are you feeling now Nik?#

%Good, the healing is tiring if I have to do it for long but with some food and a few minutes rest... and a kiss or two then I'm fine.% Grins all round.

*We will have at least four hours to wait so let's go to the park lake to wait, it's nice and peaceful there.*

#Ahh, you mean 'Bruised Ass Lake.'# and he and Nik laughed.

*Maybe it should be called 'Boys Spanked Lake' if you come out with any more comments like that!* Ali snapped and Lin giggled.

%What's so funny?%

~I think Addy might like me to spank his bum.~

#Only if you kiss it better Lin.# and they all laughed at his vision.

They lay on the grass as two couples and relaxed, then Adam said,

#I've been thinking...#

*That'll make a change!* He blew a mental raspberry at his sister and continued, to their laughter.

#We know the best boost is between Ali and myself, and the least is as we are now as individuals, with the three way coming a bit better. We are all good friends but I just can't bring myself to kiss Nik, sorry Nik, but I want to try a four way, girls and boys opposite and all holding hands... I... I feel that this is what we need to do... I don't know why but I do, what do you think guys?#

They took their time answering, the Ali said,

*I have no problem with kissing any of you so I guess it's a macho boy thing, anyway I'm in favour, I feel it's right too.*

~Like Ali, I have no problem with it either.~

%It may be a macho thing for most boys and don't get me wrong, I don't have any gay tendencies but coming into this group last, I'm way behind you on some things and it's frustrating. I know how nice you guys are and if this will help me as well as us, it will not bother me to kiss Addy and maybe some of my healing might rub off on you three.%

#Looking at it that way, I suppose I am being selfish so I'll do it for us.#

They checked the surrounding area to make sure no one was watching, then formed a square on their knees, holding hands and all moved in close... until their lips touched leaving a small empty square in the middle. There was a sizzle like they'd felt before and a hum in their heads which increased but was not painful, the sizzle became a glow of happiness, and love and as it grew it melted their personal walls.

Each could see all the others secret thoughts and memories and accepted them, they could see the whole park and all the people in it. Singles looked stunned, couples were kissing and a mixed group were all kissing each other

The four experienced even more love and excitement than when the twins kissed, suddenly the fireworks went off like those at the Olympic Games, the pleasure was incredible and with a final massive explosion it was all over. The sizzle and hum had gone and it took a few seconds for them to realise it, then they separated and stared at each other.

#Oh shit!#

*What Addy, ohh, me too.*

~And me and Nik too, is that what you two experience when you kiss.~

#Yes but that was like ten times more.#

%We know everything about each other, no secrets, I'm not even embarrassed about cumming in my pants but I think we should go home and change, we can meet back later or start early tomorrow.%

~I feel so full of energy I could fly home.~

#Yeah, I know what you... LIN!!#

~What!~

*You're floating!*

~Uhh?~ and she dropped about a foot to the grass and cried out as she tilted and landed on one knee first.

~Ahh... my knee, that hurts.~ she cried again as she tried to straighten it. Adam supported her leg and Ali eased her onto her back.

%Her kneecap is dislocated, let me...%

#No, let me try first.# Adam placed one palm over her knee and concentrated and felt warmth in his hand and the bone moved back into place, he kept it there for about another fifteen seconds then the heat died. He took his hand away and said,

#Try moving it, carefully.# Lindsey slowly straightened her leg, and felt around her knees.

~It doesn't hurt at all, you fixed it Addy, just like Nik.~

%It looks like we can all heal now, so I'll have to give you all some first aid training before you use it on anyone else.%

#Which means, I hope, that we all have each other's abilities in equal strength so when we go to fix these last two, Ali and Nik leave first and go to the hospital. You can talk to us until we can't hear you, then see if the girl's been allowed home, if so then go and fix her before you go to your last one.#

~We'll do ours and meet you there.~

They relaxed for the next couple of hours, each thinking about what had happened between them during that kiss.

*I want to try something, Addy, can I borrow Lin for a minute.* The girl rolled over to her and they kissed and it was almost as good as when the twins kissed.

#You know what, that aversion to kissing you Nik has gone, do you wanna try it?#

%Why not% and he crawled around the girls who were watching with interest and kissed Adam gently, then more strongly for about ten seconds and the effect was the same as for the girls.

~It seems that Nik and I have almost caught up with you two, we don't want to O/D on this so I suggest that we leave doing the last combination again until tomorrow.~

*That's a good idea, I feel like I'm going to burst already and we need to investigate this levitation, very carefully and discretely.*

#VERY discretely,.# Adam emphasized, #Now it's time to get going again.#

Chapter Seventeen.

Ali and Nik cycled towards the hospital and arrived and sat on the same bench as before and Nik could still talk to Adam and Lindsey.

~We can try again on the way home.~

The girl's room was empty and the bed had been remade when Alison checked it, so she peeked in on the nurse at the desk and found that the girl had been discharged that morning. Her address was on both lists for whichever team finished first, so they went directly there and parked up a few yards from the house. They mentally moved in and found her asleep on the settee and her mother was in an armchair watching TV quietly. Alison made the mother fall asleep and then calmed the girl whose painkillers had started to wear off and would soon wake up. Nik became more solid and showed an outline, then he started on the arm which had been stomped on, unfortunately she had on a full plaster cast which meant that Nik couldn't touch her skin.

*Try it over the plaster anyway.*

He placed one hand above and one below and concentrated and was surprised to be able to see where the break was and watched as the bones re-joined and healed. He moved to her broken nose and placed a forefinger on either side of the plaster over it and the same thing happened.

Her arms and legs were easy but turning her would be difficult. He checked her bruises on her front, He slid his hands under her nightie and up her body slowly and back down again and repeated the moves again, healing all the bruises, some of which were large.

*Will you keep her out please, while I try something.*

Nik sat back and Alison knelt by the girl and held her hands out, palms up and concentrated hard, lifting her arms. The girl stayed flat but rose off the settee and rolled over and sank back down again, now Nik repeated the procedure for the bruises on her back and ass where Reynard had kicked her.

%The injuries inside her ass and pussy are difficult, if I put my hands above and below it all gets confused.%

*You'll have to put a hand above and a finger inside each time.*

%It feels like abuse.%

*But it's not, you are saving her a lot of pain which she doesn't deserve.*

Nik moved her right leg outwards and pushed a finger into the girl's ass as Alison clamped down on her. He placed his left hand across her buttocks and healed the tears inside her bowel and her anus, then he pulled out and Alison raised, turned her again and put her back in her original position.

Nik moved her right leg out and inserted a different finger into her damaged pussy with his left on her mound, concentrated on healing her and not the feel of his hard cock in his shorts.

*It's natural, you can't help it, concentrate on her instead honey.* Alison said with a mental smile and he continued for another fifteen seconds or so, then pulled out of her and closed her legs and when Alison lifted her, he pulled down her nightie, then she was lowered back down and they left.

*Did you see the sketch she described to the artist?*

%No, I was a bit busy.%

*Well it was very much like Jackson and if they search the social media sites, they'll find him.*

They moved on to their last patient's apartment block, but she wasn't home yet so they had a quick look around and then went back outside and waited.

*Nice flat and good furniture, she must have a good job.* Alison thought as her and Nicholas arrived at their last appointment.

%Here she is.%

As a red Mini drove into the underground car park, they gave her a few minutes to get up to her fifth floor flat and get settled before the moved in. The woman was in her large bedroom and was taking off a smart suit and high heeled shoes and they could hear water running into the bath. She stripped naked and looked at herself in the full length mirror, she saw a pretty twenty eight year old woman with nice breasts and a slim waist, flat stomach, slightly flaring hips and a neat shaved pussy. She turned and looked at her tight ass and smiled, pleased at what she saw.

She walked into the ensuite bathroom and adjusted the temperature of the water and added some bubble bath and swirled it around before stepping in and lying down.

*Nik, she is somebody's PA during the day but do you see what her evening job is, to pay for all this?*

%Wow! She's an escort, a high class prostitute, and look how angry she is, not about the rape but about her loss of earnings as an escort while her injuries healed.%

*Yes, she lost thousands of pounds over six weeks.*

%She was number two, let's give her the info and get going.%

*Okay, going in...* Nik put her to sleep and held her from slipping under the water while Alison added the picture, slogan and some details of what he had done to her, then they woke her up and she swore colourfully and definitely un-ladylike.

"That fucking bastard, so that's what he did to me, if I didn't have a date tonight I would call the police now but it will have to wait until tomorrow."

#Ali, how are you doing?#

*Busy, later!*

They slipped out of her mind, had a quick break and let the other team know that they had finished with a strange one, but would tell them later. Meanwhile Adam and Lindsey had ridden to their last patient and waited, after a quick scan, they found that she wasn't home yet.

They already knew she was twenty six but that was all but as all the others were white, they were surprised to see a fat oriental woman with bags of shopping waddle up to the house and go in.

~Strange that she's oriental and fat, all the others were white and slim, we know she was number one and had some serious injuries when she was found in the morning, we should wait for the other two, we might all have to work on her under Nik's guidance.~

Alison and Nik arrived on their bikes and sat around like kids do.

*What's strange Addy?*

#This...#

*You're right that is strange and looking at the way she was walking, she hasn't healed very well. Maybe we can all help her.*

When they entered the house, the woman had almost finished putting away the shopping and had the kettle on to make tea. Her name was Mai-Ling and she was about five foot five tall and weighed about sixteen stone and moved slowly in obvious discomfort. She made the tea and carried it into the lounge and sat down in an armchair, unknowing that she had four guests in her mind.

*All she remembers after leaving the restaurant where she worked when it closed at midnight, was a voice shouting, 'You should be fucking white!' and then a lot of pain and waking up when it was just getting light and not being able to move and in agony until she was found by someone going to work who called the police and an ambulance, he stayed with her until they arrived.*

~He even took off his padded jacket and put over her to warm her up as she was suffering from slight hypothermia.~

%His name was Eddie and he was wearing a high-vis jacket underneath and work boots so he could have been working on a local building site, that's his face with a red hard hat, she never saw him again but wants to thank him.%

#She still has his jacket, guys we have to find Eddie for her.#

*~%I agree!%~* they replied in unison.

~She's from Indonesia and has been living here since she came as a student when she was eighteen, she met an older student and married him when she was twenty, no kids yet but when she was assaulted and nearly killed two years ago, he couldn't accept the changes in her and walked out last year, the insensitive bastard!~

*Before we do anything else, we need to see what we can do for her now, I'll give her back a twinge and suggest that she lie on the floor.*

%No Ali, make her go to bed, it will be much easier to work on her if she is lying flat and naked.%

#Good idea, do it Ali.#

Alison gave her back an imagined shot of pain and the thought of going to bed for a while and she carefully stood up and carried her tea upstairs and put it by the bed, walked to the bathroom and peed, came back and stripped off but Ali told her not to put on her nightie, so she got into bed and covered herself up and Nik put her into a deep sleep.

They all solidified to a firm outline and Nik pulled the covers down and onto the floor, completely exposing her.

%Now you've seen through me, how I fix bones and joints but it will be quicker and easier if you all follow me as I examine her all over and designate an injury to each of you. When its fixed come back for your next one, okay?%

#~*Yes Doctor Nik.*~# and they all grinned.

%Okay.%

He started with one shoulder and moved down her arm to her fingers.

%Ali, look at this elbow and do this to it then straighten these two fingers.% Then he moved on down to her thigh.

%This hip is out of place and worn, I'll do that one.% Then on down to the knees and feet.

%Addy, please concentrate on both feet.% He walked around the bed as the two of them worked.

%Lin, can you fix this knee like this.% And he showed her what to do and worked his way up to her hips again and waited until they had finished.

%I need you all to concentrate through me, the long term damage to her hips is too bad for me to do on my own.%

He placed one hand under her buttock and one on top of her hip and let their combined power flow through him into the hip and it straightened and new bone grew where it had been worn away. They did the same to the other hip, then Nik moved on to her other hand and arm and fixed three bent fingers and made a little adjustment of her shoulder.

%Now we all lift and turn her over, Alison, you call it and we'll lift together.%

*Ready...up... and turn... and down.* She did as she had done earlier but with all four of them lifting it was much easier, now Mai-Ling was lying face down.

Nik started with her neck and adjusted it a little, then checked her ribs both sides and had the twins fix three that hadn't healed correctly, then he adjusted several spinal vertebrae and finally helped Lin to relocate the woman's hips into the correct place.

Nik was obviously very tired, so Adam advised him to go back to the bikes and keep watch while they finished, so he withdrew to rest.

#Let's turn her back over.#

They worked as a team and lifted, rolled and lowered her back to her original position, it was harder work without Nik but they managed it.

*She believes that she is worthless as she couldn't remember who did this to her, she couldn't even keep her husband or job and that's why she has gotten so fat. Can you put in the new memories Lin, but keep her slogan memory, not the same as the others.* Alison explained,