Twins Pt. 02

Story Info
Nik joins the three, they search for a serial rapist.
36.5k words
4.8
2.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

Part Two - And Then There Were Four.

Categories: Teens, mental abilities, amateur detectives, violence, justice, all sex and love.

Chapter Thirteen.

Their plan was for Lindsey to read her parents while they were sleeping and list any names they knew subconsciously. Adam and Alison would do the same, then they would compare notes. Lindsey's parents provided more than half the names of the people who took part in those government experiments (while sleeping that night), but Steven and Marie only came up with another four and a lot of duplicates, leaving twelve unknowns.

They split the names between them, taking four each and went online to try and find them and their descendants, if they had any. It wasn't as difficult as they thought because they were only looking for men and women from the list who had married each other.

Some had died, others had emigrated or divorced without having any kids and had possibly remarried under new names but after a few days they had the list down to three couples. They worked together in Lindsey's house because her parents both worked full time in good jobs, so they had the house to themselves during the day.

All three couples had married within a year of the drug trial finishing and lived within the city or the surrounding suburbs, which was quite a large area. Only two of the couples had a child, the other couple immigrated to Australia soon after they got married, both children were boys, who went to different junior schools but went to the same senior school.

#Just like us.# Adam mentally spoke excitedly.

*But we're the only twins.* Alison replied.

~But now we know their names we could search to see if they are on any of the social media sites.~ Lindsey added.

#Nicholas Clark and Reynard Jackson the second one's black, not that colour makes any difference to us.#

*Got one, Reynard Jackson and a picture of a black teenager wearing cricket whites.* She showed them on her laptop.

~I got Nicholas Clark.~

And she did the same. The profiles showed them to be of similar height to the twins and almost the same ages, just a few weeks different, Reynard in July, the twins were September, Nicholas was October and Lindsey in November.

#I suggest that we find out where Reynard's going to be, maybe at a cricket match and go there, but keep out of the way and read him, then decide if we want to make contact, then do the same with Nicholas on another day.#

*Good idea let's check both and see who comes up first.*

They each followed a media site and Alison got the first hit.

* Reynard is playing cricket on Ashton Sports Field on Sunday morning in a local under twenty-one league.*

~Ha, so is Nicholas, they must be on the same team.~

#Okay, we'll go and watch and do one at a time while their team are batting and they are concentrating on the game.#

~If they are okay we'll introduce ourselves and can then report to the grandparents and parents to see what happens.~

*Now it's time for practice, Lindsey, keep me out!* and she 'pushed' in easily, *What sort of block was that?*

~You took me by surprise!~

*And you weren't ready, ok sorry, should I have given you five minutes notice that I was going to come in and plunder your darkest thoughts?*

~No... I...~

#Isn't that a bit harsh Ali?# And she mentally dived into him and bounced.

*See that, it was reflex, you have the same abilities as us but there may be others who are not as nice, it needs to be instant. Ha! Gotcha! See like that, thanks Addy.*

#Practice throwing up a block quickly and randomly and we'll test you tomorrow.#

~When will I be able to do what you did for Chrissy?~

#It'll depend how fast you develop, we've used up a week on research and you're going on holiday for two weeks on Saturday which will only leave two weeks of the holidays together, so you have to practice everything but carefully, we'll boost you a few times before you go too.#

*Now focus on my hand and gently push, I don't want my shoulder dislocated... that's it... a bit harder.* and her hand which was out to the side was pushed slowly back.

#Now try something harder, I'll lie down on the floor and you grip my feet and pull me to you.#

Adam lay down and Lindsey focused and he slid towards her.

#Good now do it in the lounge, on carpet.#

She could only move him a few inches, so Ali tried and moved him a couple of feet.

#Now Ali, you get in behind her and both pull.#

Ali slipped in and mentally hugged her and she giggled for a second, then pulled and Adam moved right up to them, about ten feet.

#See what teamwork does, we've found that this doubles our strength but if we touch it quadruples it.#

~So if I get as strong as you and all three of us link and hold hands we could have six times the power.~

*I think so, we have tried pushing and pulling (which is harder), I think the next stage should be lifting something.*

They all had a go using an eraser on the table, it was more difficult than either lifting or pulling, which were similar techniques. After a few attempts it was Lindsey that made the eraser lift first and it flew towards the ceiling rapidly and she was so excited she forgot to mind speak and just spoke rapidly.

#Woah Lindsey, we are friends, I'm Addy, she's Ali and you're Lin, okay?#

~Yes, when we speak like this it's hard to remember...~

They kissed as before, at the end of every day's session, Lin/Ali, then Lin/Addy and Ali/Addy finally a group kiss which was fantastic and gave them a very pleasant tingle too. As they left Lindsey's house, Adam said to Lindsey,

#Try and call us tonight.#

The twins were talking about Lindsey's progress at bed time,

#I know I'm biased but she has got the same potential as we did three years ago...#

~You'd better be biased Addy, I've been working my socks off since you left, just to be able to give you a goodnight kiss... and you to Ali.~ and they all giggled.

*Yay... well done Lin.*

#I'm glad you made it, I want to try something else tonight; I want to check up on Chrissy, Brenda and Connie. I know it was hard for you to get the half mile to here so you get in behind Ali and she'll be behind me...#

*I think it would be safer and nicer for Lin to be in the middle.*

#Maybe you're right, okay get in...mmm nice...#

~for me too.~

*and me three.*

#Business first.#

~*Aww...*~

Then Adam led the group mind to Chrissy's house to find her and her mother on the settee watching a romantic comedy film on the TV, holding tissues in one hand and each other's hands with the other. They peeked and found that they were happy together without the father who was still in a coma.

*There's a success, now on to Brenda.*

She and her mother were watching the same film and as the advert break started, her mother got up and made hot chocolate for the two of them. They peeked into her mind and saw that she had given up alcohol and was very proud of her achievement, a peek into Brenda showed that she was proud of her mother too.

#Connie last of all.#

They found her in her back garden with a boy in a full lip smackin' kiss.

#Oh no! She's gone back to her old slut ways.#

*Wait Addy, look inside... see, he's her new boyfriend and she's not had sex with him yet.*

#I see what you mean, look what she told him, 'I have realised what I had become and have changed, I am a different girl now, so if all you want is a good fuck, you can piss off. If you want me for who I am now then I'm okay with that and if I think, after I get to know you better in a few weeks, and think that you are worthy, then I can make it worth the wait.'#

*Three projects and three successes, well done us, let's go home.*

~Am I good enough to be told what you did to them yet?~ begged Lindsey.

#I think so, Ali?#

*Yes, okay Lin, do you remember what we hinted at before?* Alison asked and the girl nodded, *Good, so we'll start with Brenda, this was her situation.*

~Oh that must have been so hard on her.~

*Now Connie...*

~Wow! The poor girl had no chance at all, her parents wanted a boy not a girl so didn't care and her aunt and uncle just took advantage. I'm so glad you sorted her out, I always thought she looked a bit sad.~

#And finally Chrissy, if you really want to look just peek.#

~OMG!! No wonder she was nasty to girls who seemed to be happy, she was miserable and the bastard had been doing that to her for some time! Ahh I see what you did, no wonder you feel a bit guilty, but as an outsider I believe what you did was right, not legal but the best thing for her and her mother, well done.~

*You see why we wouldn't show you before, it wasn't that we didn't trust you, we thought it might be too much of a shock.*

~Yes, I see that, thank you and now I need a kiss or three to help me sleep, goodnight Addy and Ali.~

#*Goodnight Lin.*# And Ali kissed their visitor first, then Addy with a more lingering one which made Ali laugh, then the triple kiss which made a bigger glow than usual, they separated to their own beds and slept until morning.

On Saturday Lindsey left with her parents John and Karen, for the Golf du Sur in Portugal for two weeks, so would miss the cricket match on Sunday. There were plenty of spectators to mingle with, the game had already started when they arrived, Reynard's team were fielding and he was about to bowl.

He took a long run-up and let loose with a very fast delivery which the batsman blocked, the next one was a bouncer and hit the boy on the helmet and knocked him down. He showed no concern for the boy and took the ball and walked back ready to bowl again.

#He's cheating Ali, he's 'pushing' the ball a lot faster than he should be able to and... he doesn't care if he hurts him.#

The batsman stood there as Reynard ran up and let loose again and the ball swung between bat and pad from an impossible wide curve and smashed into the stumps. The new batsman managed to get a two off the next ball but the following ball bounced up and hit the boy in the ribs and he had to be helped off the pitch.

#Back me up Ali, full blocks!# Reynard steamed in again and just before he got to the wicket Adam said,

#CHEAT!!# Reynard wobbled and let the ball go early and it went down the pitch high and slow and the batsman swung hard and hit it for six.

"AGGGHHH!" screamed the confused bowler in anger, looking around. The twins ignored him and looked to where the ball went, grinning inwardly. The last ball in the over was a normal one and was hit for two but Reynard had his own hard block up now.

When it was his turn to bowl again, he kept his block up and pushed the ball fast so Adam pushed it across so it went wide and down to the boundary for four wides. The boy was so surprised that he dropped his block for a second and Adam said #CHEAT!# again.

Reynard was so angry as he walked to his fielding position, he let his block slip a bit and Adam slipped in and read as much as he could before the boy realised and screamed @WHO ARE YOU! I'LL FIND YOU AND FUCKING KILL YOU!@, but Adam had gone and they had their blocks up hard.

"What do we do, if we leave he will spot us, if we stay he'll find our blocks" Alison whispered.

"We'll leave him alone for the next over and see what he does but he has a very strong block" Adam replied quietly. Reynard took another wicket for only two runs in the next over but bowled more normally, half of his allocation of four was gone so he was replaced to be save until nearer the end of the innings.

"I've got an idea on how to stop some of his cheating" Adam said.

The matched progressed as expected from then on until Reynard came back to bowl. He ran in fast and 'pushed' the ball and Adam clamped the bails to the stumps, the ball clipped the offside stump but the bail stayed on to everyone's astonishment. Reynard was furious and his next delivery was even faster and hit the batsman's forearm guard and he screamed.

"The bastard's smashed his arm" Alison said.

The opposition were fifty two for nine and Reynard took delight in hitting the last man on the toe with another 'pushed' and guided delivery. The teams went back to the player's pavilion and many spectators went back to their cars for refreshments and the twins mingled with them until they were out of sight.

"We do not want to approach him, ever!" said Alison, "He's vicious and enjoyed hurting those boys."

"We can't take the risk of talking to Nicholas today or at any place where Reynard is too, did you get his surface memories, he's a mental bully, he loves to hurt people and he's assaulted and beaten quite a few women and girls, then wiped their memories of it and some were under age."

"But can we do anything about it?" she asked.

"I think we can but not now, let's get farther away until he bats, I'm going to try to work through the wicket keeper."

At two hundred yards they stopped and lowered their blocks a little when the new innings started, Reynard was opening the batting and facing his first ball. Adam slipped into the wicket keeper and looked through his eyes, watching for a straight ball.

The first two were off line and Reynard hit both for four, the next was on line and Adam gripped the bottom of the bat when he lifted it so he couldn't swing it down to block the ball and it hit his leg pad and there was an appeal for 'leg-before-wicket' and the umpire raised his finger and gave him out.

The twins laughed at the resultant scream of fury, then Adam withdrew from the keeper, satisfied with the result. They got on their bikes and rode home, not feeling safe until they were inside.

Steven and Marie were sitting in the garden so they poured themselves glasses of juice and joined them for a bit of normality.

"We want to ask you something serious and personal." Adam started.

"Oh what is that?" Steven asked carefully.

"It's about when you and Gran first met." Alison said next.

"Why would you want to know that?" Marie added quietly.

"Because it is very important to us." from Adam.

"To do with the government at the time." Alison said seriously.

"Oh that was something that didn't work but we got well paid for, when we needed money." said Steven.

The twins sat and looked at their grandparents, not speaking. Marie finally gave in and said,

"Come on Steven they know about it, it's time we told them the truth."

"But what's the point, it didn't work!" he said crossly.

"Didn't it? Alison said as Adam put his empty glass on the table and sat back and mentally gripped it and slid it across the table towards Steven and just before he grabbed it, Adam pulled it back, to the adult's surprise.

"Let's go inside and we'll tell you everything we know and then you can tell us what you know." Marie said.

They assembled around the dining table and Marie started telling the story, ending with a private agreement between all the couples who had got together out of the forty eight young men and women in the trial to deny they were couples to the people running the program, because they did not want their children to possibly be used as guinea pigs.

"Were Carol Bell and John Stone, Tony Morris and Susan King couples in the program?" Alison asked.

"Yes they were, but how do you know of them?"

"Because their granddaughter is our best friend," Adam replied, "Her parents had told her about the program and that it was a failure because neither of them were different from anyone else, but it actually skipped a generation."

"We three researched the names of the people her parents remembered and found forty eight of the initial sixty. It took four to get each parent, so sixteen for us and Lindsey" Alison continued.

"Another sixteen boiled down to two boys on the other side of the city and the last eight made a son and daughter who married but immigrated to Australia in the late seventies."

"What about those other two boys?" Steven asked.

"Well we went to a cricket match this afternoon where both were playing on the same team, Reynard Jackson is a nasty and vicious bully who uses his gift to cheat at cricket and secretly to abuse girls, we want nothing to do with him so didn't dare contact Nicholas Clark as we stopped Reynard's cheating after he used it to injure three opposition players with the ball and was trying to find out who we are." Adam answered quietly.

"We'll contact Nicholas somewhen else when he's not around." Alison added.

"Okay, I've been very patient so far," Steven said but smiled "What can you do?"

"We can talk to each other in our heads and Lindsey too but we've been practicing doing it since we met and she is only just starting so we are training her." Adam explained.

"We can push and pull things and we are trying to lift things too, but not very well yet, you remember that man that tried to abduct me, well I 'pushed' him hard and he flew from one end of the van to the other but that was panic, I haven't been able to 'push' that hard since." Alison continued.

"Can you read minds?" Steven asked firmly.

"No, it's more like emotions with occasional fuzzy pictures, either good or bad, for instance that bad boy, in the short time he was open, I saw the pleasure he gets from bullying people and from abusing girls, some quite young and women too but that's just an impression."

"That's just as well, a lot of people, if they thought you could read their thoughts and guilty little secrets would cause you a lot of problems, so you have to guard the secret well," he said, "Just don't use it on us please."

"We won't." they said together and everyone laughed.

#Well that went quite well but I didn't like lying to them.#

*But it had to be done for our safety, let's see if we can find out what Nicholas is doing this week without that other bastard.*

#I think we should all be together when Lindsey tells her parents, we know so much more than her so we need to look after her.#

*Does that include kissing the bruises on her ass?*

#Mmm... but if it had been you on your ass I'd still have offered, you are my lovely sister after all.#

*But if you had the choice, who would you chose, me or her?*she said, baiting him.

"Hmm... both, it would be absolute heaven to kiss all four cheeks and everything in between.#

*I can't call that pervy because that's all good clean fun, but it's still not going to happen.*

#'Never say never,'# and she mentally slapped his ass, #And you can kiss that better too!#

*No chance!*

Chapter Fourteen.

They searched the social media sites for Nicholas over the next couple of days and found out that he was going to a birthday party for one of his friends on Friday night.

#We can work from outside to check him out and leave quickly if it's not right or if Reynard's there.#

*We can check if there is any mention of the party on his page, it's tomorrow night so we park our bikes somewhere near and if he's okay, he might come out to us or we might be invited in, but I'm not too sure I want to do that at this stage.*

#I agree, it's just an introduction to see if there is going to be a follow up meeting.#

They had a plan of sorts and an easy getaway if needed as they were on their bikes, so after discussing it with their grandparents, at eight pm they rode to the house where the party was being held and turned up the next side road and stopped.

#I'll use a lighter block and search for Reynard.# A few minutes later Adam said,

#He's not been invited but that doesn't mean he won't crash the party later.#

*We know what Nicholas looks like from his media picture, so I'll search via the girls, you check the boys.*

They went in and looked, there were about fifteen boys and ten girls so it didn't take too long.

#Got him, here, sat in the corner... now you do the approach and I'll just watch and listen, just in case.#

*Okay, here I go.* And she slipped into his mind through his light block and looked around quickly and found a strong wall around his personal memories, but the rest seemed fine.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers