Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I feel so stuffed.*

#That's because you are Sis, you feel so hot and smooth and incredibly tight, are you ready to go?#

*Yes but gently to start please Addy.*

He eased back out and applied more oil and his cock went in easier and soon her legs were around his waist and pulling him in. *Oh-this-feels-won-der-ful-Lin.*

~I didn't tell you that last time Ali, would you like to try Nik?~

%I'd love to but...%

~I will stop you if I can't take it, but I don't want you to miss out.~

%Thank you Lin.%

So they adopted the same positions as the other two started in, Nik oiling his fingers and inserting them one at a time and stretching her ass gently, as the third one went in she said,

~It feels like your whole hand in there and it's a bit painful... if you get to the wrist, I'm going to break it off, got it!~ but she laughed to show she didn't mean it.

He pulled his fingers out and wiped them on a tissue as she turned onto her back, she spread her slim legs and offered herself to him. Nik lubed his cock and placed the large head against her loosened orifice and pushed gently but steadily and with a gasp from Lin, the head went in.

%Okay Lin?% he asked, concerned.

~Just go slow, huh?~ he nodded and eased back a little added a bit more oil and pushed in another inch and stopped and waited.

~Okay Nik.~

He pulled back and gave her the same plus another inch and paused and eased almost out and went in again and the next one had his balls up against her ass cheeks.

%How is that Lin, I can pull....%

~Be quiet a minute Nik! It's not very comfortable and feels like a tree trunk, just start moving slowly, maybe some more oil...~

He pulled out completely and squirted more oil into her slightly gaping ass, then pushed back in and started to fuck her. Addy and Ali had changed to the cowboy position and turned around so the others could watch her ass going up and down on his cock.

*I can't believe you have that monster in your little ass Lin, how does it feel?*

~It's tight but he's being the perfect gentleman and going slowly and now we've got some action going it feels quite nice, especially when I rub my pussy, mmmm...~

*This feels really good, why don't you try it.*

So they changed and rode together facing opposite directions and the girls leaned over and kissed.

#That's nearly done it for me, this is incredible and now you're kissing, oh shit I'm cumming Ali.#

And he arched his back and pulled her ass down tight on his cock as he pumped her full of hot sperm.

*Mmmm, I can feel you filling me up Addy and I'm nearly there too.*

She rubbed her clit faster and then Lin tweaked her nipples and she cried out as she came again. Ali collapsed onto her brother who gently kissed her and stroked her back.

*I love you big brother...*

#And I love you little sister, now let's help Lin get off too# and Ali sat up and Addy passed her a bunch of tissues and she lifted herself off his semi-hard cock and they cleaned themselves up and Ali rubbed the bouncing girls pussy and Addy played with her hard nipples.

~Ohh... this feels sooo... so fucking good, people... I... I'm cumming... ahhhh... yes, yes, yessssss.~

#Come on Nik, blast her.#

%I'm... near... ly... there! Oh Lin, I love your ass... Ahh cumming... NOW!% And they all felt the ecstasy of his eruption and Lin felt the hot fluid pumping into her ass.

~OMG! So much...~

Ali was ready with tissues for both of them as Lin raised herself, held the tissues between her cheeks and ran for the toilet, while the others tried not to laugh. When she came back she said,

~There was about half a cup full that came out of me~

%It's been a while... thank you, all of you and especially you Lin.% And he hugged and kissed her.

*I think some healing hands might be a good idea now boys* and the girls lay face down and Adam cupped Alison's cheeks and Nik did the same for Lindsey to heal and take away and discomfort and for good measure he kissed both cheeks too, making her giggle.

They dressed and flushed the evidence and opened the windows at the front and the doors at the back to get some fresh air into the house and remove the smell of sex before Lindsey's parents came home from work. That night as they lay linked before sleep Lin said,

~That was a fantastic day, for training and for us personally.~

*Well I certainly didn't expect to have my brother's cock in my ass when I got up this morning, or see Nik's fat cock buried in your ass Lin, well done girl and if you can do it so can I, maybe after the holidays, okay Nik?*

%Whenever you want love.%

~There is something else I would like to try at some point.~ And she visualised a scenario.

*WOW! Now that's something I would like to try too*

%Mmmmmm...%

#Maybe next time people, time to kiss goodnight.# Then they did the four-way mind kiss and drifted off to sleep.

It was very early on Friday morning that Nik woke the other three up.

%Reynard Jackson has escaped from the police station, I've been peeking in on the detective in charge of the case several times a day and he's just been informed that an officer on the night shift allowed Jackson out of his cell in solitary to use another toilet saying that his was blocked and then just escorted him to the front door and let him out and doesn't know why.%

#SHIT!#

*Will he run or go in search of the witnesses?*

%If he's got any sense he will rob somebody and make them forget and get as far away as possible.%

~But will he? He might just want revenge on those girls and think he can get out of prison at any time.~

#Check in again and see if their providing protection for those girls, the only one that's probably safe and that's not certain, is Mai Ling because she's moved house.#

%The police are going to warn all the girl's families and offer them to be put in a safe hotel with a police guard until he is caught, I'll check every few hours for an update.%

~He has been doing this for at least two years and his memory wiping technique has worked well so far, so I think that he'll only be after the latest one, as she is the most logical one to have remembered something.#

*Yes, we need to find her and keep with her because without her, he will think they have no case.*

#The problem is that we three go on holiday tomorrow, us for a week and Lin for two, then Nik is away for Lin's second week then it's back to school#

%If he is not captured today then I will have to watch her until you two get back and take over, no problem.%

#Okay, we'll go searching now and get up a bit later and warn the adults, Nik you can use our phone to tell yours.#

Reynard had thought it over again and again, what could have possibly gone wrong for him to have gotten caught, he was certain that he had wiped out all memories of the rapes and beatings of all those white bitches. He came to the conclusion that it must have been that last one, maybe he had gotten a bit lax and had not wiped the memories properly and now she started remembering things.

@I'm glad I rummaged through that detectives memories to get the addresses of all the bitches so I know where she lives and I can get out of here easily as long as there's only one pig to deal with.@

It was three am when he called for a toilet break and a policeman opened up the hatch in his door.

"I need a crap, I'm burstin' myself and this one's blocked" he cried as though in pain.

"Okay son." the officer said, "Step back from the door." He opened it and Reynard was in his mind and ordered him to take him to the front gate and let him out and the man did exactly that, then Reynard wiped the whole episode from his mind and walked away.

He went to her neighbourhood and scoured the back gardens and found some washing left out and stole a large black hoodie to put on, then keeping to the shadows, walked to the girl's road but found a police car parked opposite her house with two pigs in it.

@Fuck it! If there was only one I could manage it but I can't handle two, that's how they got me last time.@

He walked around to the back of the terrace and counted the houses until he found her's and pulled himself up the fence and peered over and heard a growl.

@Shit! A fuckin' dog, if I hit it with a force ball it'll probably wreck the kennel too and wake people up.@ he thought as he dropped back into the alley.

@I'll have to knock the pigs out one at a time and get in quick and find her and zap anyone who gets in my fuckin' way.@ He decided and walked around the end of the block and crossed the road to the same side as the police car, guessing that they would be watching him walk towards them but might think that it was someone going to work early.

As he drew level with the passenger window he made a force ball and sent it viciously smashing through the window and hit the woman in the face with it as she turned to look, then he quickly sent another one into the driver's head too. Both were unconscious and bleeding profusely, he ran across the street went through the front gate and used a small force spear to punch out the lock.

He quickly went inside and crept up the stairs thinking, @No prints, don't touch anything!!@. A door opened and a man stood there wearing boxers.

"Wha...!" was all he got out as another ball hit him, knocking him out so he fell back into the room, a woman screamed and jumped out of bed in her nightie to go to him and never saw the ball that knocked her unconscious as well, falling over the body of her husband.

He moved to the next room and opened the door to see a boy of about ten still asleep, so he closed the door and opened the next and there was the bitch, sat up in her bed and staring at him.

"So now you die, bitch!" he snarled and sent a force spear at her head as hard as he could and it bounced off!!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" he cried, astonished, he sent another one with the same effect, it got to about six inches from her face, stopped and died. He stepped closer and reached out to strangle her with his bare hands and stubbed his fingers on something solid but invisible, he tried to go around it, then over and then under it but it was no good.

"What the FUCK is stopping me from gettin' this little bitch...AGGHHHHHH!!! FUCK!!" He cried in frustration, then heard sirens, tried to blast her mind but that didn't work either, then he turned and raced down the stairs and out through the back door and down the path with the big German Shepard dog hot on his heels. He jumped up the gate and the dog bit into his calf muscle and shook it hard, he screamed, dropped to the ground and hit the dog with a strong force ball which knocked him out and away.

He stood up painfully and swore quietly as he unbolted the gate and stepped through and was tasered by an angry police officer who would swear later that he thought that Jackson was going to attack him.

Reynard fell to the ground, twitching, as the fifty thousand volt discharge from the gun made his muscles cramp and twitch.

%They've got him!% Nik cried triumphantly, %The shield worked and kept his power balls and spears out, when he ran out I dropped the shield and made her go to her brothers bedroom and look out of the window to see their dog biting him before it got zapped, then he opened the gate and the police tasered him.

#Well done team, we have to put the thought into the detective's mind that Jackson can use some sort of super power to make people do things then forget, and also direct some sort of force to hit people with like the two officers in the car. They should never get near to him unless there are at least two officers because he can't handle two together.#

*Lin's idea that he would think he messed up wiping the memories of the last one was really good.*

~And watching the house as soon as we knew he'd escaped, so we saw him knock out the police in the car and had time to put a memory of a call from the police car that Jackson was there to the desk officer to send in the cavalry and still set up a shield around the girl.~

%Making sure she didn't forget what he said to her about killing her but forgetting about the shield and then calming her down just a little and sending her to her brother.%

#And we don't even have to warn the adults and now we can have happy holidays.#

Chapter Twenty Two.

After breakfast they all cycled to find a suitable truck to test the shield on. They found that a short, burley, shaven headed driver of a Co-op articulated lorry, who was just closing the back doors after making his delivery.

They stopped with their bikes about fifty yards in front of the vehicle and stood talking but watching. When the driver climbed into his cab Adam set up the shield, the width and height of the cab, then the other three came into his mind behind him and added their strength to the shield as the truck moved forwards and stopped, stalling the engine.

The driver restarted the engine and tried to move forward but couldn't and gave it a lot of revs but it wouldn't go, and stalled again. The kids dropped the shield and rode past the back of the vehicle while the driver checked the front of his truck. They stopped a few yards away and set up to try and hold the back bumper by pulling on it this time.

The driver restarted the engine and tried to pull away again and the pull held for a few seconds and then started to slip or stretch and then they had to let go and the truck pulled away rapidly.

#Maybe we could stop a train.# Addy mused.

%The pull is a lot weaker, but that was a lot of truck to hold back and I'm feeling a bit tired.%

~Me too, I wonder what else can we do with this... force.~

%How about spreading things, like visualising pushing it between a door and the frame and making it expand to pop open the door or a window.%

*Why?*

%We might get locked in somewhere and we could try it on a derelict building somewhere there are quite a few roads up for demolition and rebuilding around the city and I know of some near where I live.%

~It seems a long way to go when we only have today together before our holidays.~

#Look, Nik has to go home this afternoon and we three have to pack our cases so maybe he can experiment next week and let us know how he gets on, then we can all try it the first weekend after school.#

%That's okay by me and I'd sooner spend the rest of the morning cuddling Ali than practicing anytime.%

*Me too.*

~Me three.~

#Sorted, back to Lin's then for a 'rest.'# and they rode off.

Their 'rest' was an hour of sex with their own partners in their bedrooms for a bit of 'privacy,' then just the four of them chilling out until it was time for Nik to go home and the twins to go and pack their cases while Lin stayed home and practiced before her parents returned from work.

The twins and their grandparents flew to Spain, leaving home at five am and landing at Malaga at ten, they collected the hire car and drove by Sat Nav for an hour to their villa in Nerha. They used a pre-given code to open a combination lock to get keys to the personnel gate and front door key.

Once inside they used the remote control that had been left out for them to open the big sliding electric gate to drive the car in and then close it again, they unloaded the car and the twins chose their beds in the twin room (Steven and Marie didn't argue this time).

Then they explored, there was a sun terrace on the roof and grape vines with ripe grapes on them, a small pool which was very cold and an outside dining room on the covered terrace overlooking the sea in the distance (about a mile). The owners had left milk and juice and a two litre bottle of water in the fridge, teabags and coffee too and Steven had packed a few food items from home plus some washing tablets.

Once everything was unpacked, they checked the folder provided by the owners on local amenities and attractions and then went shopping. They bought fresh local produce, meat and fish, bread, jam, garlic mayonnaise, some beer and wine but would eat out tonight.

When they got back to the villa, Adam and Alison put on their swimming costumes and applied sun screen to each other and lay on the sun beds on the roof terrace to top up their suntans, turning regularly to get an even tan. The pool was very cold as the water supply came from high in the hills and it took some time to get acclimatised.

They ate at a recommended local restaurant and played cards before bedtime and the twins kissed and cuddled before getting into their own beds.

They generally went out to see the attractions in the mornings and had a siesta by the pool after having lunch time sandwiches 'Al Fresco.' The only difference to their routine was a whole day at a waterpark a few miles away, which was mainly for the kids and they loved it. The villa also had its own brick bar-b-que which got used three times by Steven for their evening meals.

They refuelled and returned the car to the airport on Saturday morning and flew home, arriving back at their house at three pm. When their cases had been unpacked, they sat on the patio, while the grandparents sorted everything else and went shopping. Alison mentally called Nicholas and found him at home...

*Nik honey, were home, why are you still here and how's things been?*

%Dad's car broke down and is being fixed at the moment, it's been fairly quiet for a change, how was your holiday?% And they gave him an express run through of what they had done it was almost like he had been there.

%Excuse me for being jealous but my mum won't fly, so all our holidays are taken here with our weather.%

#Hard luck mate, it was the same for me until I moved in with Ali.#

*Why don't you save up and maybe you could come with us next year?*

#Yeah, that would be a great idea, Ali could creep to Steven and persuade him easily.#

*I do not creep, he does things because he loves me.*

%As we all do... anyway, news is that the detective made a case about Jackson having some strange power, with some help from me and showed the evidence, real and circumstantial, to his Chief Superintendent and have Reynard locked up in solitary and any time someone has to see him or push his food through the door, two officers had to be there.%

#Do you know what all the charges are.#

%Yes, twenty six counts of rape (pussy and ass to be crude), the same of actual bodily harm to all the girls, one count of attempted murder on the last girl. Four counts of assault and GBH, on two police officers at his first arrest and the two in their car at the last girl's house, breaking and entering, two counts of GBH on her parents, oh and finally one of cruelty to an animal (their dog).%

*As long as he's kept in a maximum security prison, he shouldn't be able to escape.*

#And we have to make sure he does not interfere with the judge or jury.#

%I had a thought about that, if we can persuade whoever is in charge that he would be a possible danger to those people, they could make him attend the trial via a video link from prison, which is getting more common these days.%

#That's a good idea, that way we wouldn't have to attend the court and could just peek occasionally and not have to go sick.#

%Oh, Dad's back with the car so we're off, see you next Sunday at the park at ten am.%

#*Okay Nik, bye.*#

During the week on their own they practiced, sunbathed in the back garden, played computer games and read. On Thursday Steven asked Adam to help him with a problem with the car.

"I just need someone to pass me the tools as I need them, shouldn't take too much time out of your busy social schedule." He said and laughed.

"No problem Grandad, happy to help." Adam replied, smiling.

Steven backed the car out of the garage onto the drive and put the brake on, then he got out the big toolbox with the various tools he needed. Adam took the jack out of the boot and started jacking the car up at the place his granddad told him to put it. When it was high enough Steven took a spanner and lay on his back and slid under the car to undo the clamp that held the silencer onto the exhaust pipe, which he needed to change.