Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't shift this nut Adam, can you pass me the big adjustable wrench?"

"Here you are Granddad."

"Thanks, now come loose you..." and he pushed on the reluctant nut and the changed the position of the wrench and heaved on it again, the car moved a couple of inches and the jack collapsed, dropping the car onto Steven.

"AGGGHHHH!!!" GET HELP!!"

Adam was shocked for a second, then set his shield under the car and inflated it like a balloon to try and lift the car, and mentally screamed,

#ALI! HELP! DRIVEWAY!#

*OH SHIT!* She cried and raced through the house and called Marie on the way. She was boosting Adam all the way and found him holding the car by the wheel arch.

#I've lifted it a little but not enough, boost me hard Ali!# And gripped the wheel arch too, making sure her hand touched his and added all her 'push' to his and the car lifted a few more inches.

Marie had arrived by now and cried out at the site of her husband trapped under the car.

*GRAN, DRAG HIM OUT, NOW!* Alison shouted and the woman grabbed his feet and pulled him free.

#Ali, I can hold it for a few seconds on my own so push the toolbox under the car!#

She stopped her boost and looked at the heavy toolbox and 'pulled' it to her and 'pushed' it under the car and Adam released the car slowly until it rested on the toolbox.

#Well done Ali now go and call for an ambulance while I check him out.#

Steven was unconscious but breathing and Marie was holding his head off the concrete, Adam knelt beside him and placed his hands gently on Steven's chest.

"What are you doing Adam?"

"Just checking him out Gran... a few broken ribs but no bleeding but a lot of pain."

"What... How?"

"Shhh, I'll explain later, we could fix things but it would be better to have him checked out in hospital first as we've already called the ambulance, but I have dulled his pain."

Alison came back with a cushion for his head and a blanket, and Adam briefed her on what he had done and said.

*Fair enough, what's the story?*

#Exactly what happened but the car came down onto him and the toolbox which started to buckle, I screamed for you and you pushed the spare wheel under the car and we managed to pull him out.#

He said as he took the spare wheel and put it under the car and 'pushed' the car down hard, making Marie cry out in surprise as it squashed the toolbox a little, but stopped on the wheel.

In a few minutes they heard the siren from the ambulance as it got nearer, the paramedic ran up the drive and asked what had happened. Adam related the rehearsed story as the man checked his pulse and respiration, the driver brought up the wheeled stretcher and lowered it to the ground. The two of them lifted him carefully on to it and they raised it to normal height and wheeled him away.

"We'll lock up and follow on our bikes Gran, you go with him." And she smiled weakly and followed the stretcher. They got their bikes out of the shed and locked it up and the house too, then pedalled towards the hospital.

They arrived and locked their bikes to a lamp post and went inside and asked where Mr Steven Jones was and were directed to A&E where the found Marie I tears. She hugged them both and said,

"Thank you both, if it wasn't for you he might have died. but you must tell me the truth when we get home."

"We will Gran, where is he now?" Alison asked.

"X-ray first and then for MRI and CT scans as his head had an injury." Marie explained.

An hour later, a nurse called us and said that the results of the scans were showed no abnormalities, but the x-rays showed he had six cracked or broken ribs but they were in a safe condition so he would be fitted with a plaster jacket for a week and then checked again and then maybe wear a body belt for a few weeks.

They would keep him there to plaster him this afternoon and take new x-rays, keeping him in overnight and he would be able to go home tomorrow. She took us to a ward where he was lying flat and awake.

Marie leaned over and kissed him and he smiled then turned to the twins and said,

"Thank you very much for rescuing me, they have told me the official story of what happened, but I know that tool box was not under the car, so what really happened and why don't my ribs hurt that much?"

"Well Granddad, I would like to tell you that I lifted the car and Alison pushed the tool box under it which is close enough for now, but please can we will talk about it when you get home."

"I suppose so and I am really grateful."

"We'll carefully get the jack and tool box out from under the car and check for damage and if it's okay then we will all come to collect you tomorrow." Adam explained.

They went home later and while Marie cooked dinner, the twins assessed the car, the jack had fallen over due to Stevens actions with the big adjustable wrench, so Adam pulled it out and wound it down and put it back under the jacking point and lifted the car off the tool box and Alison 'pulled' it out, looking rather squashed and the lid wouldn't open.

Adam used a torch to check for any serious damage under the car, but only saw a couple of scratches which would need painting. He took the keys and locked it and the garage, reporting to Marie that the car was fit to drive. "Good, taxi fares are expensive, dinner will be ready in a few minutes so go and wash your hands and lay the table please."

They collected Steven the next morning at eleven with Maria driving, Steven laughed as he rapped his knuckles on the hard plaster cast covering his trunk from under his arms to his hips. Fortunately they had brought him an old tracksuit that he could wear over the cast because his trousers could not be done up and shirt had been cut off. They got home and Marie made tea for the adults and the twins had juice.

Chapter twenty Three.

"Now you two, let's have the real story"

"Okay, you know that we can do certain things that other kids can't." Alison started.

"Like reading emotions and talking to each other using your minds."

"Yes but since we have met Lindsey and Nik, we four as a group have practiced and developed so much more." Adam added.

"Like what?"

"Adam and I were at the same level but when we kissed there was a tingle or glow and afterwards we were a bit better. You know we helped some of the girls at school with their problems, well we stopped two from being bullies by changing their minds, literally." Alison continued, "The other one was what she called 'a slut' with no self-esteem, bigger boys and men gave her booze or drugs and used her for sex, taking advantage of her as she thought that was all she was worth."

"We changed her mind too, now she's studying and has a proper boyfriend who loves her for what she is now, not what she was." Adam added.

"You mean that you entered her mind and changed the way she was, to being a good girl?" Marie asked.

"Basically yes, we had to make them think it was their own decision and make them want to change and it worked." Adam said.

"Lindsey was a bit behind us, so we trained her and Adam really liked her and when he kissed her there was that buzz and glow again. It was even better when we formed a triangle and kissed, it improved our range by quite a bit, but we didn't know what else to do with it apart from secret talking." Alison continued.

"Then we started to trace other kids whose parents were born to people in that drugs trial and found that all three of us stem from it. Another is in Australia and two were the other side of the city, one being the serial rapist the police recently caught and the other being Nik." Adam added.

"We had been practicing moving objects around for quite a long time and since the kissing, Lindsey picked it up quickly. Nik was better than us at that but his talking was very short range but when we experimented with a four-way hug and kiss it was like the world exploded, suddenly we were all equal." Alison explained carefully.

"Our range was three miles max and Nik's was barely a mile now we can talk to each other from home and that's five miles, which was really nice for me and Nik." Alison sighed and everyone laughed, which broke the tension a little bit.

"So you can read and change our minds and we wouldn't know." Steven asked.

"Yes we could but you are our parents and grandparents and we love you, what you think and do is your own concern and is private, we wouldn't pry unless it was for a very important reason, which hasn't come up yet and I hope it doesn't." Adam stated.

"We used these abilities carefully but Reynard Jackson used his to hurt people both in cricket and for sex, he wiped out their memories of him and the events, but we traced the thirteen victims and put his picture and some other memories into those blank spaces with an order to report what they 'remembered' to the police" but on different days." Alison continued.

"While he was in jail he made an officer let him out and he went to the latest victim's house and used his abilities to make a ball of force and knock out two police officers outside her house," Adam explained, "Then he broke in and did the same to her parents and was going to kill the girl but we worked together and made a shield to protect her and he couldn't get to her. Then the police arrived and tasered him as he tried to escape, he can't manipulate two people at the same time, nor can we, and that's us up to date." Alison finished.

"That's a lot to take in, but it seems that we have raised a fine couple of kids, with super powers who, like the comic book superheroes, only use their abilities to do good." Steven said, "But you haven't explained about yesterday with the car."

"When the car dropped it took a second for me to realise what had happened, then I set up my shield under the car and called mentally for Alison to boost me and come and help lift. When it was high enough she pushed the tool box under the car and called Gran, then she pulled you out. Ali pushed the spare wheel under the car and let the car squash your toolbox a bit, we didn't want to be in the press as super strong kids." Adam explained.

"What about what you did with his chest Adam?" Marie asked.

"Oh that was something we got from Nik, he's a first aider and could heal people with his hands so long as he could touch their skin, even mend or straighten bones in secret, the rest of us couldn't do that. But since that four-way kiss we can all do it, I put my hands on your chest and could see the cracked and broken ribs and could have fixed them in a few minutes but the ambulance was coming, so I didn't have time, I just dulled the pain for you but I can fix them now."

"Wait a minute, let me think about this... you can't fix them yet, if I go back to the hospital next week and they fine no damage there will be questions asked. The accident was my fault so I will put up with it for the week and once the plaster is replace with a body belt, then you can fix them, but I would appreciate a little less pain." Steven said grimacing.

"We can do that now and help you sleep at night too if you want." Alison offered.

"I just might take you up on that offer, I trust you with my mind."

They had him stand up and take off his shirt then they placed their hands over his ribs from the front and back and gave him a small heal to start the process and reduced his pain to a low level.

"Thank you both for your honesty and your help." he said.

"Now how about showing us these other abilities." He asked, so they made a shield and lifted a nervous Marie up a couple of inches and put her down, then she asked.

"Can you mind talk to us? Because I was at the bottom of the garden, hanging out the washing when Alison screamed for me to come quick, but I heard her clear as day."

"I don't know, we've never tried; okay I'll say something to you Granddad." Adam said and thought,

#The blues are going to win on Saturday!#

"Not a chance son, hey! I heard you, let me try to speak to you" he said and thought 'the blues are rubbish' but Adam heard nothing.

"Sorry, I didn't hear anything."

Alison tried Marie and it worked but only one way so they swapped over and tried again with the same result.

"Let's see if either of you can hear us when we talk to each other." Adam said.

#We actually stopped a truck from moving the other day.#

"Nothing, so you can talk to us but that's it." Marie said.

#Oh well, at least it'll be cheaper than using a mobile phone.# and they all laughed.

Then Steven told the twins that the trial had taken place of Alison's prospective abductor who had admitted taking the brother and sister the year before and killing them. Again it was a short trial and he was given a life sentence with a minimum of thirty years, to be added to his current sentence. Alison was happy that justice had been done but was sad for the bereaved family.

Lindsey and her parents arrived home on Saturday lunchtime and the twins quickly updated her on the recent events, then went round to speak to them and explain the current situation. They accepted everything and were happy to try and hear all of them which actually worked but was still only one way. Lindsey tried with Steven and Marie which worked too, so it seemed that they could call for emergency back-up if required or to say they would be late for dinner.

Nik's family arrived home an hour or two later, so they updated him too.

%Well done you two, I did some experimenting like that on holiday but to lift a car is so much better than me.%

#I think panic had something to do with it too.#

%Probably but it proves we can do it, now I'll talk to my parents about what we can do and I'll give you a call, then you can try to talk to them from there.%

#*Okay.*#

Ten minutes later Nik called back and said, %Ali, try to talk to my Mum.%

"Hello Mrs Clark, it's Alison."

%She just about jumped out of her chair, try my dad.%

"Hello Mr Clark, it's Alison"

%Yep, he jumped too, they both heard you clearly but you can't pick up them, let's meet at the park tomorrow morning at ten and discuss our next moves.%

*#~Okay.~#*

They had the morning free then they would all have to go home to prepare for the new school year starting the next day. They all met at Winchester Park on time and rode to their usual spot by the lake.

#I suggest that we persuade the detective that he make a copy of the file of the things that Jackson has done or reported to be able to do, like incredible strength, the power balls and mind control of officers and what he did to those officers and could do to a jury or judge in his court case.# Adam suggested,

#He can give it to the Deputy Chief Officer with a suggestion that Jackson give evidence by video link for their safety and the witnesses and victims too.#

*I think we are all in agreement with that, let's see if he's at work and if not find his address and suggest it to him tonight.*

#We've been so busy that we didn't look into the levitation thing properly, do we act directly on the person or thing or do we set up a shield and expand it underneath?#

%If it's the shield, we will be able to feel it.%

~Okay, I'll try it just a little bit.~

She stood still and they surrounded her after checking that no one was watching. Lin concentrated and rose about a foot off the ground, then she spun slowly around, stopped and moved forward and then backwards and finally down again.

*We all felt what you did Lin, concentration was needed and energy like for a hard 'push' but it wasn't too difficult for a lightweight like you, but Nik will take more effort."

% Cheeky bitch! What we need is to make a shield that will surround us and make us invisible to people outside.%

~But how do we do that?~

#That is something we are all going to have to experiment with but if we can make coloured balls we should be able to first make a mirror finish but I haven't a clue how to hide what's inside.#

They took turns trying the mirror but it reflected back to the person inside, not the outside then Nik said,

% I've been looking up this problem on the net and I read that if an object allows all light through it, it will be invisible but also if light is bent around it; it will be also invisible but how we do that, I don't know.%

#I think we only use this in emergency and colour the shield the same as the background.#

~Which would have to be the sky and we would have to be high up for that to work.~

*Maybe if the shield was really fat but soft it would be like a big cushion.*

They settled down for some personal time with their respective partners for an hour before doing the four-way kiss for the pleasure of it, more than for the boost it gave their abilities, then they separated and went home to prepare for the coming term.

That night they stayed awake later than normal because the detective was still up at home with his wife, they checked back an hour later at eleven pm and found him asleep. Adam was chosen to put the ideas in his mind that he should take the file of the things that Jackson had done or was reported to be able to do, like incredible strength to throw adult police officers around.

Also the power balls and mind control to force officers to do what he ordered them to do and that he could do that to a jury or judge in his court case, as well as the witnesses and victims. He should give the list to the Deputy Chief Officer with a recommendation that Jackson give evidence by video link for their safety.

When he had done that, he gave him an order to wake up and write down his good idea and finish it in the morning, then Adam sent him back to sleep.

Chapter Twenty Four.

Monday morning and back at school with all the hustle and bustle that that involved, they left doing the check-ups on Chrissy, Brenda and Connie until break. The girls checking the first two and Adam checking on Connie, he was very pleased on her progress, she had a good opinion of herself now.

She kept herself clean, smart and thought of the person that she used to be as someone else, someone she had left behind. Besides she had the same boyfriend as before the holidays and had been with him for quite a while now and they had sex quite often and he was very good with her and tried to make her cum before he did,

She loved him for that and gave him a good time too, without resorting to alcohol or drugs which she now hated or cigarettes which she had given up and persuaded him to do the same.

Alison and Lindsey reported good things from Chrissy and Brenda too, and Nik reported in at lunchtime that the detective was working on a recommendation for Jackson to only be in court via video link.

#It might be worth keeping an eye on when he goes to hand in the report, maybe give the Deputy Chief a little nudge to agree, Nik.#

%Okay Addy, I'll monitor him regularly and let you know when the meeting will be.%

Things went along quietly at school and Nik let them know through Alison that the meeting would be on Friday morning at eleven.

They all had chosen the same subjects for their 'A Level' exams the previous year Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Computer Science to go with the compulsory Maths and English. Adam, Alison and Lindsey had also chosen Spanish and Nik had chosen Electronics and I.T.

This left them some free study periods in their schedule, Alison checked and found that they had a double free period after break on Friday, so would adjourn to the Library to 'study' and monitor the meeting.

Lindsey often came round to study in the dining room with the twins or vice-versa but Nik had to wait until the weekends to see Alison although they linked every night.

The detective arrived on time for his meeting and gave the folder to the Deputy Police Chief, although the file had been submitted the day before.

"I have read the file and to be honest, some of your conclusions are bit difficult to swallow." the Deputy said.