Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori looked very happy as she took the first dance with her father. Now I knew her parents were fun-loving people. But when her mom insisted that I dance with her while Lori danced with her father, I felt pretty silly, and Lori smiled at me apologetically as we danced. While dancing with my mother-in-law, she told me I had made her daughter the happiest woman in the world and was very happy for us, and expected grandchildren. I assured her that wouldn't be a problem! Lori's mom is a beautiful woman in her own right, and I understood and appreciated that glimpse into my future, from the day Lori introduced me to her parents.

Finally, all the pictures and other formalities were over, and we went up to Rick's house to change. Oh yeah, and consummate our marriage! Lori knew the idea of getting under her wedding gown really turned me on, and I knew it turned her on too! As soon as we got into the guest room, she started slowly raising her dress with a naughty smile. By the time I got out of my tux and crawled to my bride the hem was just past her knees.

Lori was gorgeous beyond words in her wedding gown, and I love to see her in high heels. I started kissing her foot just above her toe strap, kissing my way up to her ankle, then to her perfect calf and up to her knee. She lowered her dress over my head as I kissed my way up her thigh and tugged at one of the little garter-strap-bows with my teeth while Lori giggled and playfully pushed at my head through her dress trying to stop my naughty advance. I let the strap snap back and she moaned softly as I kissed her thigh just above her stocking.

That's when I realized, she wasn't wearing panties! I wondered, when did she take them off? Or didn't she wear them at all? When I removed her garter earlier, she was being modest for the children, and I didn't notice. The thought excited me even more!

I was just a kiss away from her beautiful engorged rose, and Lori gasped when I lightly kissed her pussy lips. Her wetness covered my lips as I sucked hers in and probed with my tongue to collect her sweet juices. Her legs started to quiver as I worked my tongue from her wet canal to her clit, swirling and sucking her lips with each pass. Her cute whimpering moans were shooting right through me and making my cock almost painfully hard as I gently sucked and swirled her clit. Her legs were getting weak as I guided her to the bed, never releasing her lips or clit from my mouth. When her legs touched the bed, she fell back, and our lips parted. She pulled up her dress to look at me, and our smiles conveyed a deeper bond than ever.

"So, when did you take them off? Or didn't you ever put them on?" I asked with a big shit eating grin.

She pondered her answer as her smile morphed into that devilish grin that I so love, "A lady never tells."

To that, I raised my eyebrows and dove back into her beautiful rose. Lori gripped my hair and started grinding against my lips, her cute whimpers building to full out moans as I worked her clit to an earth-shattering orgasm. I gently held my lips around her clit as her shudders gave way to heavy breathing, then she pulled my head up and looked at me with loving need in her eyes, "Make me your wife!"

I was more than ready as I climbed onto the bed and looked down at my beautiful bride with her tits spilling out of her gown and her legs spread wide. I carefully rolled down the remaining fabric and lace to reveal her tits in all their glory, then brought my lips to hers with a soft wet kiss. Suddenly I pulled away grinning, "Are you sure, this will make it official!"

Lori slid her fingers into my hair and took a firm grip growling, "FUCK ME!" with that same look of lust in her eyes as our first time. Our lips touched as my cock entered her very hot wet pussy and our kissing became more desperate as I started to thrust. I was picking up the pace with each stroke, and after 5 minutes of intense fucking, I came as hard as that first time.

(Ok, about thirty seconds! It had been three days with all the wedding stuff going on.)

After the spasms passed, I pushed myself up and looked down at my beautiful wife, "I love you, Mrs. Hammond!" She was the most beautiful woman in the world to me!

Lori looked so happy as she beamed up at me with tears running down her makeup smeared cheeks, "I love you, Mr. Hammond!"

We finally got changed into more comfortable clothes. Lori did her makeup, and we headed back to The Hollow. Nobody seemed too surprised that it took us over an hour to change our clothes.

Now, I'm not much of a dancer. But it was our wedding day, and I was sure as hell, gonna dance with my beautiful wife after each and every one of those horn dogs got their turn. Rick had a big pile to burn with plenty of kegs, and we partied until the kegs were gone and the fire was just a warm pile of ashes. It was one hell of a party!

Lori and I spent most of the next day passed out in bed, cuddling and kissing between naps. We even made love once just to be sure it was all real!

I couldn't get much time off from my new job, and we didn't have a big fancy honeymoon. But Lori and I did spend a three-day weekend, in beautiful northern lower Michigan, at a little cabin on a small scenic lake. Like everything we did together, we made the most of it. It was a perfect honeymoon!

By the end of July 1990, it was official, Lori was pregnant. We decided the apartment wouldn't do and were practical about looking for a new home. After looking at several, we settled on a ranch-style a couple miles from Rick's. It was on two acres with woods in the back, and it had a finished walkout basement with a thirty by forty foot Pole Barn. It needed a little work, but we were both handy, and Lori's father only charged us cost for anything we needed.

Everything is so perfect, I just can't believe it's not a dream!

Chapter 3. Living the dream!

Fall 2016. I was hoping I wouldn't see him today, I mean really! There are twelve rooms on this floor and only one bathroom with four stalls and four showers. You would think we could work it out, so this doesn't happen, but sure enough, he was in there. The son of a bitch looked at me like it wasn't his fault, and I got so pissed I just went off on him! They say I have to take some of the blame before I can move on, but he really pisses me off! Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah my beautiful wife is pregnant, and we are moving into our new home, so back to my story.

###

Lori had a good eye for color but when it came to painting, I did the cutting in and she did big stuff. I was working a lot of overtime and worried that she was doing too much. She assured me everything was fine and she loved making our new house feel like home. We had a lot of fun fixing the place up, it was ours, and we loved it.

We managed to try out every place you could do it and some that weren't quite as fun as our imaginations, but we always made time for 'nookie breaks'! (It was our little inside joke.) My favorite place was the breakfast nook, it's a high counter with stools between the kitchen and the dining room. Lori liked the open feeling when she was working in the kitchen, and It was the perfect place to sit your beautiful wife and have a gourmet meal!

One of the things we learned that first weekend together was that I loved to eat pussy and Lori loved being eaten. Sure, she loved, even craved intercourse but couldn't achieve an orgasm that way, and with the intense pleasure I got from bringing her to an earth-shattering orgasm, if it wasn't in the cards for me to get off, I didn't feel deprived. In most cases, she would be screaming for me to fuck her. (I was pretty good!)

By late November 1990, we had finished the painting, and most of the to-do list and we're all moved into our new home. With Lori's feminine touches everything felt warm and welcoming. We always felt right at home together!

Lori was about seven months along and getting bigger every day, and I was always kissing and patting her belly and ass if it was handy. Yes, her tits were amazing, and from what everyone was telling me I'd better take advantage of them while I could. Soon, they would be pretty much off limits.

Early in the morning on January 24, 1991, we had a healthy baby boy, Robby.

I was trying to be a good husband and help Lori with the diaper changing and everyday stuff. Her mom was a big help, and Kristin and Sue were always stopping by to see Robby and help out. It was a bit hectic at times, but we came to love each other in a bigger and deeper way than ever before.

It was late June 1991. SURPRISE! Lori was pregnant again and we couldn't have been happier. We really wanted a second child. The time flew by, and on January 17, 1992, one week before our son's birthday, Lori gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We named her Jane after Lori's dearly-departed grandmother.

The second time around, I knew Lori's beautiful rose would be good as new in a few weeks. (I wasn't so sure the first time.) Maybe even better! It looked like the Doc used a few more stitches this time. I knew her awesome tits were off limits for a while. But soon enough, Lori wouldn't be able to get enough attention elsewhere, and I was always happy to oblige!

Over the next dozen years, our family life was a mixture of joy, challenges, learning and sharing. Lori's parents couldn't get enough time with the kids and were always happy to have them stay over. Lori's mother just seemed to know when we needed some time to reconnect!

In the summer of 1995, Ken and Sandy moved in next door, and we became fast friends. They were fun-loving people with a three-year-old boy and infant daughter. Sandy and Lori would trade off watching the kids and keep each other company when Ken and I were at work.

We would get together with our good friends every couple weeks and go out to dinner, dancing, or a movie. Sometimes, we'd all just hang out around the fire pit telling jokes and watching the stars. Lori and I were just happy to be together and were always stealing kisses, hugging and grabbing each other. Our friends would tell us to, "Get a room!" or say, "You two are worse than a couple of teenagers!" We'd just laugh and kiss some more.

Sure, sometimes life got in the way. Lori would be tied up with the kids, taking them to sports practice, music lessons, or just helping with whatever hobby they got into. She was a great mom and was always very interested and supportive. I was working too much overtime, wanting to make sure I could send my kids to college.

Sometimes, I would get a little too involved on a project out in the Pole Barn, and Lori had her own special way of letting me know I had been neglecting my husbandly duties! She would show up in the doorway of the Pole barn wearing a pair of fuck-me heels with frayed, faded blue-jean shorts and a short red-T. Eventually, I would notice her standing there with her hands on her hips giving me a stern look, and knew I was in trouble! When she was sure I saw her, she would say in her best sassy defiant tone, "If you're too busy to take care of me, I'm sure I can find someone who will!"

I would put down whatever I was working on, and look over her gorgeous body with my best leering smile as I walked over to her saying, "I'm sure you could, honey!" Then I would reach down, grab her ass, and lift her to me. Lori would wrap her arms and legs around me as I looked lovingly into her eyes until her stern expression faded, then kiss her passionately as my fingers explored under the frayed-edges of her shorts. I would find a convenient spot, like the hood of a car or tailgate of a truck, and lay her down to profusely apologize for my behavior with my tongue!

No, it wasn't always a rose garden. We would argue about money or what our daughter was wearing to school, things like that. But Lori and I were so open and honest we always worked it out. Hell, even if we were mad at each other, I would still reach out and pat her ass when she walked by. We just couldn't stand to be mad at each other for very long!

September 2005. Robby just started 9th grade and had been telling us how he really needed a computer to do his homework and e-mail all his friends. Of course, they all had computers, and according to Robby and Jane, mom and dad still lived in the stone age! Lori and I didn't feel we needed a computer. If we wanted to talk to our friends, we'd just call or stop by and say, "Hi."

I was using computers more at work and wasn't tech savvy at all, but I knew by the time Robby got to college he would need to be. Lori and I talked about it and decided to get him a computer. We asked some friends, who were already out of the stone age, about getting a computer for Robby. We picked out a good name-brand desktop and he got his new computer that Christmas.

Robby couldn't stop grinning and wanted to spend every minute of Christmas break on it, but Mom quickly laid down the law and set time limits. When Lori said how things were going to be, she stuck to her guns! (Sometimes, that was a good thing, wink-wink!) Of course, Jane really needed one too, and we knew she would have pestered her brother relentlessly. So a few weeks later, Jane got a computer for her birthday with the same rules as her brother.

Lori helped Jane set it up, and they read through the manual together to learn how everything worked. I think Lori was more interested than the kids. She wanted to keep tabs on them and had set up parental content blocks. I stayed clear, not wanting to get blamed for breaking anything!

Late summer 2009. Robby would be heading off to college soon. He graduated with honors and earned a scholarship to help with his engineering degree. I guess he acutely was paying attention all those times he helped me work on the cars and lawn tractors. Jane was starting her senior year and wasn't sure what courses she wanted to take at college. She couldn't decide between nursing or veterinarian classes. Lori and I were very proud of our children.

I would get up every day, look at my beautiful wife and think how great a mom, loving wife and best friend she was.

She is so beautiful and we love each other so much! I just can't believe it's not a dream!

Chapter 4. Coming out of the stone age!

Fall 2016. It's been a good afternoon. I went to lunch and then took a walk, but didn't run into that stupid mother fu...! OK, enough about him. I know, you thought I was only going to tell you about the hot steamy stuff, but I just needed you to understand how much we love each other before things get really crazy! Mom and dad are about to come out of the stone age. Yes, your panties are about to get wet! Yeah, I'm talking to you dude, I know you're reading this in your wife's sexy lace panties. I really do like remembering all the great times we had, so back to my story.

###

Tuesday, February 23, 2010. We were officially out of the stone age. Robby was off to college with his new laptop, and we took over his old computer. It was good enough for us cavemen! Lori used the computer to Facebook with her mom and friends so she wouldn't be lonely when I was working, and to stay in touch with Robby so she wouldn't miss him so much. We used Robby's room as a den, but kept his bed and some clothes for when he was home from college.

When we first moved into our home, Lori told me she wanted a sewing and crafts room in the basement. I had put in lots of shelves and found four used restaurant tables, they were really sturdy and made great sewing and crafts tables. They were also the perfect height if I decided Lori needed a little help 'with a project'!

Over the years, Tuesday evenings had become 'sewing/girls night' and Kristin, Sue and Sandy, would come over to sew and gossip. Lori would make a big dinner for everyone, and after dinner, the girls would go downstairs to work on quilts, dresses, or PJ's for their kids until around ten.

Every three or four weeks, us 'girls night' widowers, I mean my friends, Rick, Dave and Ken, would get together at the pub to have a couple of beers and shoot some pool. On the other Tuesday nights, I would watch TV and have a couple beers or work on projects around the house.

Over the last year, I'd been restoring a red 1980, Fiat Spider, convertible. Lori kept telling me how easy it would be to look up parts and how-to videos on the computer, for her soon to be twentieth-anniversary present.

On this particular Tuesday, Kristin and Sandy had shown up for sewing night. I was just starting to reassemble the Fiat and had a long list of parts I would need. I remembered what Lori said about the computer, and when the girls headed downstairs to sew and gossip, I decided why not. I had searched for machine parts online at work, so I knew the basics. I went to the den, turned on the computer, clicked the internet icon and typed in the year, make, model. I found a lot of foreign auto-parts suppliers and checked out several. Eventually, I found a site that had every part I could ever need at good prices and of course, free shipping with minimum order! I figured I'd order parts as needed and free shipping wouldn't be a problem, I had a lot of work to do.

I looked through the suggested searches and clicked on 1980 Fiat spider ads to see how she would look when I was finished. (All our cars were 'she'.) I found dealer brochures and TV commercials, and could have typed in another search but Instead used the suggested searches to see what I might find. Before I knew it, it was going on nine-thirty, and I was watching two naked big-boobed blonde's, covered in baby oil, playfully wrestling on a plastic sheet! I closed the online tab, and our latest scenic background picture seemed to bring me back to earth.

I went into the living room, flopped on the couch and flipped on the TV, feeling a little guilty and amazed at how fast clicking suggested searches had led me down the rabbit hole! The girls always had a good time on 'girls night', I mean 'sewing night', and I could hear their muffled laughter through the floor. A little before 10, the girls came up into the kitchen saying their goodbyes.

I waved, "Bye, ladies."

Lori watched them pull out of the driveway and turned off the porch light, then scurried over and jumped in my lap saying, "I'm cold, baby," with a pouty, 'I missed you' look.

I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch to cover us as she curled up into me and I hugged her tightly saying, "I know a way to really warm you up!"

Lori looked up at me, batting her eyes and feigning innocence, "You do?"

"Nookie Monster... HUNGRY!"

I don't think she was expecting that response and giggled uncontrollably as the 'Nookie Monster' carried her to the bedroom. We had a really passionate go, and she fell asleep in my arms as I lay there awake, still feeling guilty about the computer. Lori turns me on beyond words, and I haven't wanted another woman since the day we met, but was I more passionate because I watched that stuff?

Over the next several Tuesdays, I would get on the computer and look for 'auto parts' while the girls sewed. I was still amazed at how a search could take some strange turns with only a couple of clicks. I was finding things that really turned me on, things that I never knew existed! I felt guilty if I got a hard-on, but wouldn't even consider masturbating. Lori and I have always been open and adventurous, even kinky sometimes. But some of the things I watched were not in our realm of experience. I didn't want any of the women, or even to be in the scenes. I always felt like a voyeur just secretly watching!

Saturday, April 3, 2010. I only worked a half day and was looking forward to spending the extra time with my wife. It was a little before noon, and I was kicking off my boots and hanging up my coat in the mudroom when I heard, "Hi, baby," from the far end of the house.