Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left a nice tip for our infatuated young waiter as I got up and bowed, "Your chariot awaits, Madam." Lori took my hand and we walked arm in arm through the restaurant with our heads held high, as the other wives glared and their husbands pretended not to look. On the drive home, we didn't say a word and just held hands happy to be together.

When we got home, I carried in our spoils and set them on the counter. But Lori didn't care about them at that moment and led me straight to the bedroom. She knew we needed to reconnect, to make love with no pretext and indulge our raw need for each other. We started kissing like horny teenagers as we unbuttoned our shirts and tossed them. I quickly unhooked her bra while she undid my pants and dropped her skirt.

I broke our kiss and fell to my knees as I looked deeply into her eyes. Then lowered my gaze to her amazing tits as I cupped them in my hands and buried my face between them. She grabbed my hair and arched her back as she tightly held me in place until she thought I might pass out, then pulled my head back and grinned at me as my chest heaved.

Lori sat on the edge of the bed as I squeezed her tits together until her nipples almost touched and greedily suckled them like a starving puppy. I slowed to soft tongue twirls as she wrapped her legs around me and dug her four-inch spike-heels in just below the small of my back. She was still firmly gripping my hair and began pulling my head down, urging me to move in that direction.

I was slowly kissing down her belly and gently rolling her nipples between my fingers as she laid back on the bed, dragging her heels up my back. I kissed lower and lower, stopping just above her hood and gently parting it with my tongue. She gasped as I lightly brushed her clit, causing her back to arch and her heels to dig in under my shoulder blades. The pain brought all my senses to a razor's edge, and my cock throbbed as I parted her lips with my tongue, probing for her sweet nectar, pushing deep into her canal.

Lori groaned as she lifted her legs higher and placed her heels on my shoulders, allowing me to probe deeper. Her cute whimpers were slowly building to full moans as I alternated between sliding my tongue deep into her canal and sucking in her lips while swirling her clit. She dug her heels into my shoulders as I slid two fingers into her wet pussy and gently massaged her G-spot while aggressively working her clit with my tongue.

Lori was getting to the top of the mountain and tightened her grip on my hair, grinding her hips against my face as I increased the speed and pressure on her G-spot. She lifted her heels off my shoulders and tightly wrapped her legs around my head as her moans began to catch and start. Her hips were bucking involuntarily and her body was quivering as she began to cum with a long wavering moan. Her juices gushed into my mouth as wave after wave of the intense orgasm coursed through her.

I couldn't help myself and kept working her G-spot and clit after her last waves drained away. Lori was trying to push me away and begging me to stop. Maybe a little payback, for her little prank today! I let her loose and she backed further onto the bed, then collapsed, "Oh my God, I thought I was going to pass out, you made me cum so hard!"

I climbed on the bed and laid next to her, "I'm glad you liked it, but I seem to have a problem."

My cock was at full rage as Lori lightly passed her fingers over every veined-ridge, "I guess... I'll just have to do something about that." She climbed between my legs and with no pretense or hesitation, took my cock deep into her mouth. I could feel her gag reflex protesting as she tried to go deeper.

Lori slowly lifted until her lips were just under my engorged-ridge and thrust down again, the back of her throat still protesting. She moved up slowly and thrust down several more times. I almost came as her next thrust took three-quarters of my shaft and I watched in amazement as she held it there. She had never done that before! Her throat muscles were quivering, and I felt her stomach wretch once as she held my cock deep in her throat until the quivering stopped.

Lori finally came back up to the ridge of my cock and looked up at me as she took several deep breaths through her nose. I felt her cheeks lift and could see the smile in her eyes as she thrust down again, taking my cock balls deep, then quickly pulled up to my head and began wildly deep-throating my cock as I watched in a state of disbelief, my orgasm quickly building.

Lori felt my cock twitching and held me deep in her throat as I started to cum. I instinctively grabbed the back of her head as I bucked and shook unloading my seed. My hand fell away, and she came up gasping as collapsed on me, nuzzling her face into my chest as her breathing slowed.

Lori grinned up at me, "That was incredible, baby!" she said.

"Yes, it was!" I replied, still pretty overwhelmed and a bit concerned, "Are you okay, honey?"

Lori gave me a big smile, "I'm okay, baby. I've wanted to do that to you for a long time."

My body was still experiencing random jolts, "Talk about almost passing out! Damn, honey, and I'm not complaining, but why now after almost twenty-one years!"

Lori blushed, "Well... I see all those girls in the videos doing it like it's nothing, and Sue has been telling me for years to quit being a little bitch and just do it."

I thought for a moment, "Yeah... I kinda figured you girls talk about stuff, but I guess, well-ah..."

Lori cut in with a naughty grin, "Baby, this is against the 'girl code', but yeah, we talk about everything. Sue told me once I got past my gag reflex it would be easy. Of course, I have omitted the small detail of how big your cock is!"

"I love you so much, honey, and It was worth the wait!" I said with a big shit grin on my face.

We took a quick shower, crawled into bed and fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms and legs.

I love her so much, I can't believe it's not a dream!

Chapter 5. Long HARD day!

Fall 2016. It's dinner time. I'm not really hungry, but I do like the pudding. I usually don't run into the fucking ass-hole at dinner, so... I'll probably go. Are your panties wet yet? I told you it would get crazy. But hang on, this roller-coaster hasn't even left the platform, so back to my story.

###

Wednesday porn night! Over the next few months, we reviewed my Tuesday night 'auto parts' searches. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but Lori really did like watching porn and was very interested in learning about all the different things I liked. She would go through my search history, pick some videos and we would discuss what we liked or didn't like about them, then type in a variation, or click on suggestions to further explore the genre. Usually, we would get really horny and end up on Robby's bed trying out something we had watched.

Lori didn't like to copy scenes from a video, she preferred to do her 'own thing' with the same theme. She was really getting into the role-playing and when she was in the mood, no matter what her mood, from loving wife to strict Dominatrix, I loved every minute of it.

Whenever Lori took on her Dom persona, she would remove her wedding ring and put it in a small wooden bowl by the computer. It didn't bother me because she would always put it back on when she was ready to be my wife again. We have always been able to move from caring gentle lovemaking to wild free-for-all sex with a sense of when and what we needed, but this was a whole new level.

Sunday, July 11, 2010. I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon. When I got to the kitchen, Lori was at the stove pouring the first pancake and wearing an apron, just an apron! I came up behind her, snuseling her neck and grabbing a handful of ass.

"Good morning, baby," she said.

"Good morning, honey, you sure make an apron look sexy!"

She flipped the pancake, "Get your coffee. Breakfast is almost ready."

I still had a hand full of ass, "Huh, my hand seems to be stuck, maybe a kiss would help."

Lori turned her head, and we kissed with a little tongue, then she broke our kiss, "Now get your coffee before your ASS gets a hot spatula," she said with a stern tone and a mock scowl as she menacingly waved the spatula at me.

"Okay, okay!" I replied as I dodged away and got my coffee, then took a seat at the gourmet counter.

Lori brought me a plate with three strips of bacon and a pancake, "Thank you, honey."

"Eat up baby, it's the only meal you're getting today!"

"Are we going on a diet?" I asked as I buttered my pancake.

"No, baby, you will be eating a lot today. It just won't be very filling."

I liked the sound of that, "That's my kind of diet," I replied as I poured my syrup.

Lori brought her plate with another pancake on the spatula and put it on my plate as she sat, "When you're done, make sure you take your time reading the paper in the bathroom. You won't get another chance, baby." That's when I noticed Lori wasn't wearing her ring! I know she loves to keep me guessing, and whatever she was planning sounded like fun, so far.

"I love you, honey," I said a little tentatively.

Lori gave me a curt smile, "I love you too, baby. You should have some more bacon, it's going to be a long HARD day." I was intrigued by her innuendo, and grabbed two more strips, taking her advice.

We ate our breakfast listening to the birds singing and smiling into each other's eyes, but something was different in her expression. Just behind her loving smile was a ravenous tiger waiting to pounce.

I finished my plate, "Thank you, honey, that was good."

Lori smiled, and I saw that ravenous tiger looking at me through her eyes, "You're welcome. Now get your business done and come to the den."

"Yes, Mistress."

Her smile darkened, "Now you're catching on!"

Not knowing her plans, I made sure I was done before leaving the bathroom. When I got to the den, Lori was at the computer with no apron! She pointed at the bed and sternly ordered, "Strip... get on the bed and strap your ankles."

"Yes, Mistress," I said with a giddy sense of dread as I looked at the four thick-padded Velcro cuffs laid out at each corner of the bed, with the long adjustable nylon straps tied to the frame.

Lori was in front of the monitor and I couldn't see what she was watching. But I could hear a man painfully moaning through clenched teeth as I quickly peeled off my clothes and climbed on the bed. I was putting the cuffs on my ankles when I heard a woman in the video say, "Stop your whining, or I will give you a reason to scream!"

Lori came to the bed, "Good boy, now lay back." I laid back, and she cuffed my hands then pulled all four straps tight. The man in the video gave a long bellowing scream, and I looked to see the woman twisting and yanking his balls! He was tied to a bed too! Lori nodded at the video with an evil grin, "Now, if you do as you're told, I won't have to hurt you... that much!"

"I'll do whatever you say, Mistress," I quickly replied with a jittery voice. My cock was rock hard, but I wasn't sure why. I was really quite nervous, never really knowing what Lori will do next.

"Yes, you will! Ahhh... that's a good start," Lori said, grinning down at me as she grabbed my hard cock and started aggressively stroking.

I looked back at the video. The woman was aggressively stroking his cock and squeezing his balls while scolding him, "Don't you dare cum! Or I'll pop your useless little balls like grapes."

Lori let go of my cock and walked to the desk, intently watching as the woman stroked faster and faster while warning him not to cum. But he couldn't take it any longer and started shooting a huge load as she wildly stroked his cock hissing, "I told you not to cum... didn't I!" Then she began violently yanking his balls and squeezing them hard as he screamed like a little girl!

Lori clicked the video off, but the scenic background picture didn't make me feel at ease as she walked to the bed with her hands on her hips sporting an evil grin, "Do we have an understanding."

"Yes, Mistress," I timidly croaked.

"Good boy, I wouldn't want to hear you scream like that!" Lori said as she reached down and gave my balls a firm squeeze. I groaned as the pain shot through my groin, almost to my belly-button, making my rock-hard cock throb. She let go of my balls and firmly grabbed my cock as she began stroking it with a determined look on her face.

"I'm going to test your stamina, your will, your desire to please your Mistress."

Then Lori climbed between my legs and placed her tits just above my cock as she stroked faster, knowing It drives me wild to cum on her tits! I was building fast, and she knew it, "You will not be allowed to cum today. You will, however, pleasure me whenever I want... do you understand?"

She was getting me so close it was hard to answer, "Y-y-yes, M-mistress."

Then Lori abruptly stopped stroking as Her devilish grin widened, "You weren't going to cum, were you?"

"N-no, Mistress," I replied through gritted teeth, not sure which side of the edge I would come down on, my cock throbbing and twitching in her still hand as pre-cum dripped off my purple ridge.

"That was close!" She said as she fondled my balls with a couple of quick firm squeezes. Then stood, stepped over my legs and straddled my hips with glistening droplets hanging from her pussy lips, as she stared down at me with an evil grin.

"You know if you cum... I'm going to 'really' hurt you! And we wouldn't want that, would we?"

"No, Mistress, please don't hurt me, Mistress!"

Lori slowly lowered herself, until her hot wet lips were just over my cock, "My cunt is so hot, a big hard-cock is just what I need right now," she stated with a deep lusty growl.

"If it pleases you, Mistress," I was still feeling pretty edgy as she lightly brushed her lips over the head of my cock, mixing her wetness with mine.

"Can you feel the heat?"

"Oh y-yes, Mistress," I stammered.

Then without warning, Lori dropped, taking my cock all at once. She held still, waiting to see if I was going to cum, with a deep look of lust on her face as my cock quivered in her hot pussy, "Don't you cum!" she harshly warned and slowly lifted off my cock until the head popped out. I was gritting my teeth as she held her hot cunt just out of reach, watching my cock dance while I ever so slowly backed off the edge.

"Good boy!" she said and turned around, lowering her hot wet cunt over my face, "Do you want to please your Mistress?"

The sight made my cock throb again, and there was nothing in this world I wanted more, "Oh yes, please, Mistress, please let me pleasure your beautiful pussy!" I pleaded, playing it safe, opting for pussy over cunt despite her surprising new found fondness for the term.

"I don't know, I'm not sure you can handle it," Lori said, sarcastically.

She was keeping her wet cunt just out of reach as she started to stroke my on-edge cock, "Please, Mistress! Oh please!" I pleaded.

Lori lowered a little, "Okay! Come on, lick it, lick my hot cunt!" she taunted. I stretched up as far as I could, my tongue barely reaching the edges of her lips, "Come on, I want to feel your tongue in my hot cunt!" I strained and begged as she kept stroking me faster, keeping just out of reach.

Then Lori sat down hard on my face, her lips covering mine as my nose pushed into her cute little ass hole and my tongue probed deeply into her wet cunt, "That's it, baby, fuck me with your tongue!" Lori purred as she wiggled, pushing my nose deeper into her ass sealing off any chance to breathe. The lack of air was bringing me closer to the edge as my tongue probed deeper and she stroked faster.

My cock was throbbing in her hand, "Don't you dare cum!" Lori scolded as she let go of my cock and sat up straight, pressing down even harder on my face as my tongue probed deeper. "Mistress likes that!" she purred, grinding on my face and ignoring my body's twitching need for air until I desperately began twisting my head, "Oh... you need to breathe," she scoffed and lifted just enough. My chest heaved as I gasped for air, and I almost went over the edge as her smell filled my nose with each deep breath.

"Poor boy! Can't cum, can't please his Mistress because he needs to breathe," she said mockingly.

"S-sorry, Mistress," I sputtered still breathing heavily.

Lori leaned forward and grabbed my balls, fondling them gently as she mused, "I'm not sure how hard to punish you," then squeezed and yanked quite hard.

"AAaahhHH! I'll do better, Mistress, please let me pleasure your beautiful pussy!"

"You better do a good job!" she hissed and yanked my balls again.

"AaahHH! Yes, Mistress, I will," I groveled as she rocked back and presented her dripping cunt for service.

I hungrily sucked up her sweet nectar as I began swirling and sucking her clit, "Ooooh yes, that's it, pleasure your Mistress!" Lori purred.

She was fondling my balls and randomly squeezing them hard, making me moan into her cunt as I made tiny circles over her smooth bulb. Her legs began to quiver, and she took my cock into her mouth, still holding a tight grip on my balls.

Then Lori started to cum and squeezed my balls hard as she bit my cock, causing me to scream into her cunt as she began wildly grinding on my face and squirting into my mouth. My muffled screams were apparently heightening her orgasm, and she bit down harder with each new wave of pleasure that passed through her. Finally, she released my cock and balls as she collapsed on me, breathing heavily and twitching with aftershocks from her intense orgasm.

Slowly she regained her composure and purred, "Mistress is very pleased."

I was still coming to grips with the pain and how much it turned me on! "T-t-thank you, Mistress."

Lori rolled off the bed and softly smiled down at me as she gently touched my face, "You are a very good boy!" Then she inspected my cock, flatly stating, "No blood, you'll live."

Lori walked to the computer and picked a video file, "I have some things to do while you watch this video," then clicked play and started for the door adding, "Don't go anywhere," with an evil little laugh as she left the room.

Things to do? Well, I wasn't going anywhere, so I started watching the video. It was a guy strapped to a locker room wooden bench with a curvy blonde grinding on his face and a redhead stroking his cock while she twisted his balls.

"I love it when he moans into my pussy," the blonde said. The redhead tightly gripped his sack, and his balls bulged out of her fist making the skin tight and shiny. She started slapping his balls hard to make him moan louder, "Is that better?" she asked with an evil grin. "Oh yes, that's much better!" the blonde said as she continued joyously grinding on his face.

I heard the sound of dishes clanking in the kitchen sink. Huh, she really was getting things done. Then the video changed to a different scene and I realized Lori had made a compilation for me to watch. In this scene, a young guy was strung up by his feet with his head and shoulders on the floor. His hands were tied behind his back, and his balls bulged out of tightly wound twine. An older Dominatrix in her fifties, but still very hot in her garb, was slowly stroking his cock as she berated him and swatted his reddish-blue balls with a riding crop to make her point! She kept stroking faster until he started to cum, then ordered him to open his mouth and shoot his load all over his face as she kept swatting his balls with the riding crop.

I felt sorry for the guy but my cock was rock-hard, and I'm sure that was Lori's intention. She had a lot of free time and loved to play on the computer. I watched scene after scene, all different but hot in their own way.