Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, honey, where are you?" I called out.

"I'm in the den. Get into something comfy and come see me."

I threw on a T-shirt and lounge pants, she did say comfy. When I got to the den, Lori was at the computer with one leg crossed under and the other propped up in the desk chair looking relaxed in her bright flower-print cotton nightie. She was scrolling through some sort of list on the computer as I came up behind her and started massaging her shoulders.

"Oh... that feels so good," she said, then tipped her head back smiling brightly, "Hi, baby."

"I missed you, honey," I replied with a warm smile as I bent down to kiss her. The kiss was a little more than our usual, 'Hi, I'm home,' kiss, and with her legs propped up in the chair like that, I could plainly see her little white cotton panties. Usually, Lori doesn't wear panties. But she knows I really like her little white cotton panties! My lounge pants showed my appreciation as she broke our kiss and pointed at the extra chair next to the desk, "Pull up a chair."

I grabbed the chair and settled in next to Lori as she casually started scrolling again, "Do you know what this is?" she asked. Whatever it was seemed to be endless and I shrugged my shoulders? It looked like a bunch of gibberish, line after line of scrambled letters with lots of slash marks, numbers and symbols.

Lori smiled sweetly and kept scrolling, "I didn't think you would. You see... when you're looking up all those 'auto parts', the computer keeps a log, or history of everything you click on!"

Now I was trying 'really hard' to process what she just said. But my ears were ringing and my eyes were darting like a cornered animal, and I was trying not to choke on the lump in my throat!

"I've been going over your 'auto parts' searches since that first Tuesday night," Lori said calmly as she kept scrolling.

My head was spinning, and I was trying not to slide right out of my chair, now feeling like I'd been cheating on her, and scared to death she was going to leave me and hate me forever!

Lori continued scrolling her expression now sullen, "I wasn't really too concerned at first. I figured eventually, you would watch some sort of porn," she said sounding a little dubious. Then she stopped scrolling that never-ending list and turned to me with a desperate, pained expression, "But the last few Tuesdays... well... I just don't know what to think?" Oh God, what did I watch that upset her so much.

My mind was racing, frantically trying to process something, anything, when she reached out and tentatively touched my arm, "Why are you watching all those gay porn videos?" Lori asked looking like she wanted to cry. I was panicking and confused as I desperately tried to think, gay porn... gay porn? I don't remember any gay porn! Then her pained expression started to crack, and Lori could no longer maintain her Oscar-winning performance as she blurted into uncontrollable laughter!

My panicked dread lifted as I slid out of my chair, still spinning from the whole situation, and feeling horribly guilty as I put my head on her lap blubbering, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'm so sorry."

Lori was gently petting my hair as her body convulsed with chuckles and giggles, "Oh, baby, I'm the one who is sorry. I just couldn't help it. You dealt me a royal flush, and you know how I am, I had to play it!" she said, then reached under my chin and tipped my head up, softly smiling at me, "I'm not the slightest bit mad or hurt, baby. I knew eventually, you would start watching porn."

I tried to speak, "But I-I-I."

Lori put her finger to my lips, "It's okay, baby, I know how much you love me, and I'm sure you've been feeling guilty and probably haven't even been jerking off."

"I just couldn't," I sobbed.

"I know, baby. I know you better than you know yourself, and I love you so much!" Then Lori really shocked me. "Tell you what, how about Wednesday porn night. After dinner, we can watch videos together."

I felt a weight lifting, "You would do that?" I asked as I climbed back into my chair.

Lori gave me a wink, "Sure, baby, we can review your Tuesday night 'auto parts' searches and take turns choosing videos," she said with a loving smile, "Then we can talk about what we liked or didn't like," as she took my hand and reassuringly squeezed.

I looked at Lori a bit dumbfounded, "You really wanna do that?" I asked, still somewhat in shock.

Lori let go of my hand and leaned back grinning as she spread her legs, hanging them over the arms of the desk chair, giving me a perfect view of her little white panties, "I'll let you in on a little secret," she said as she brought her right hand down and started rubbing the crotch of her panties, "Sometimes, I come in here and watch porn."

"You do?" I asked with mock surprise, my cock rock-hard, and my recent trauma quickly fading.

"Yes, baby, I do, and sometimes my panties get wet," she said, rubbing a little harder and faster.

"They do?" I replied with my cock throbbing, and my fearful despair now a distant memory.

Lori moved her hand from her clearly wet crotch and teased at the waistband of her panties with a lusty smile saying, "Oh yes, baby they do, and if the video is really hot, I slide my fingers into my wet pussy and rub them all over my clit," then she slid her hand into her panties with a little moan as her fingers slid between her soaked pussy lips.

"You're not mad or hurt are you, baby?"

"No," I said, mesmerized!

"I didn't think so!"

Lori was rubbing harder and faster as she grinned at the tent in my lounge pants, "You've been a bad boy, and bad boys don't get any pussy!" she said, "But... you can watch," as she hooked the crotch of her panties and slowly pulled them to the side.

My cock was unbearably hard as I watched her fingers slid from her wet canal, up between her glistening lips, to gently circle her clit and back again. I have watched Lori play with herself countless times, but this was incredibly hot, and I was way beyond horny as I moved my hand toward my cock.

"Ah-ah, bad boys don't get to play with themselves!" she chided.

Oooh-my God! She was pushing all my buttons, and I so badly wanted to lick her, touch my cock, do something as I watched with my painfully hard cock twitching in my lounge pants.

"Yes, baby, I'm learning an awful lot, looking through your search history," she said with a choppy cadence dictated by the speed of her hand and building orgasm.

Lori had a 'glazed-over' look in her eyes and was getting that catch in her moans as she threw her head back, and she shoved three fingers deep into her pussy, furiously working her G-spot as her thighs started shaking and her toes curled tightly! I watched her climax for what seemed like a minute, then she sat up with a naughty smile as she pulled her glistening fingers out of her soaking wet pussy and put them under my nose. She knew how badly I wanted to taste them, but as I stuck out my tongue she quickly pulled them away and waved a glistening finger at me, "Ah-ah!" Then shoved all three fingers deep into her mouth, aggressively sucking and licking them off.

My cock was bucking and throbbing in my pre-cum soaked lounge pants as Lori leaned forward and gave me a wet sloppy kiss I will never forget! Finally, she pulled back grinning, "Are you okay, baby?"

"Uh-huh," I mumbled, hardly able to speak.

"Good, because you've been a bad boy and you're going to take me lingerie shopping at Lover's Lane, and someplace really nice for dinner!"

"Uh-huh."

We jumped in the shower and Lori played the 'no-touch' game at first, but eventually, let me wash her all over and have my way with her.

Lori put on a black lace bra and a white blouse with a short tight black skirt and some sexy strappy black heels. She didn't bother with stockings, and forgot her panties, knowing that drives me crazy! I was actually forward to going shopping as I grabbed our jackets for later, and we hit the road.

It wasn't long before our conversation turned to my 'auto parts' searches. Lori was curious, saying she noticed a lot of Femdom and dominant women videos when she went through my search history. I was noticing lots of cleavage and black lace, and having a hard time keeping my eyes on the road.

"Eyes on the road," she sternly quipped.

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied, forcing myself to look straight ahead.

"Good boy, you're learning fast!" Lori said with some heat in her voice while pulling down her blouse to show even more cleavage and lace as I strained to see out of the corner of my eye.

"So, what kind of videos, um... make your panties wet, Mistress!" I asked, curious about what kind of porn she liked to watch.

"Oh... lots of different stuff. Lately, I've been watching a lot of, MMMF, videos." she replied.

"Okay... and what does, MMMF, stand for?" I asked, feeling a bit naïve, not knowing much porn slang.

Lori pondered her answer for a moment, "M is for male and F is for female."

I quickly made the connection, "Really, you get turned on by that?" I asked, feeling a little inadequate all of a sudden.

"You asked," she replied matter-of-factly, pushing my manly buttons!

"Yes, I did ask," I said ruefully.

Lori lovingly squeezed my hand, "baby, I have never wanted another man since the day we met, and I love you more than life itself. But you've been making it way too easy, and you know I can't help myself."

"I know, honey, and I'm not sure if you'll win, but I'm nominating you for an Oscar. Your performance in the den was very convincing!"

"Why thank you, baby, it was epic!"

"So, why MMMF videos?" I asked still curious, catching her naughty smile out of the corner of my eye as she pondered her answer.

"Well... I get turned on thinking about having three or four big cocks to grab, suck and fill all my holes. Sometimes, I even like watching the rough scenes," she said, then added, "But you know I could never do those things," adamantly defending her virtue.

I knew Lori didn't like it rough, but as much as she loves my cock, I could picture her getting out of control horny with three or four big cocks to play with at the same time, and I couldn't help but poke at her a little.

"I think Milady doth protest too much! And I know you don't like it rough, okay... maybe just a little sometimes. But filling all your holes, is there something I'm not up to date on?"

I broke my forward gaze to see Lori blush with a smirk, "No, nothing's changed in that department. Like I said, I couldn't do that, it's just a turn-on to watch! It's like the girl on girl videos you seem to like, judging by your 'auto parts' searches," she quipped sounding a bit defensive.

"Well yeah, they're really hot," I retorted.

"Yeah, and you know I don't swing that way and would never do that. But I understand why it turns you on, and I'll admit, I find some of the scenes pretty hot too, but I get turned on by a lot of stuff that I wouldn't do." she said taking note of my lapse in judgment and sternly admonished me, "I said eyes on the road!"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, quickly looking straight ahead.

Like always we were being honest, and my last question was a little tough to take but I was still curious about a few things, so I thought carefully before asking my next question, "Okay, when did you start watching porn on your daughter's computer, and I thought you put blocks on adult content, so why was I able to see all that stuff?"

"Yes, I have blocks on the computers, and I have the password. I left ours off to see what you would do. As for when, well you're gone to work six, sometimes even seven days a week, and I can't always wait for you to get home, so I take care of things myself. But I've been doing that long before we had a computer, baby, and as far as Jane's computer, about three weeks after she got it."

OK! I guess Lori wasn't really keeping this from me, I just never asked, and now I was feeling a little guilty, "I'm sorry, honey, I didn't know I wasn't taking care of you the way you need me too!"

Lori squeezed my arm, "Oh... no, baby, it's nothing you're doing wrong. You always make me feel loved and desired, and you are a fantastic lover! But on the mornings we have a quickie before you go to work, and don't get me wrong, I love to send you to work with a smile on your face. It's just that sometimes, I'm still so horny I have to do something about it."

"I'm always telling you I don't like leaving you that way, and you always tell me it's okay," I said feeling a bit defensive.

"It is OK! You know how much I love to have you in me, and when you cum I feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction, but sometimes, I'm just so damned horny afterward I have to take care of things."

I was trying to keep my eyes on the road, but the whole time Lori was answering my questions she had been slowly working her skirt up, and I nonchalantly glanced her way, "Eyes on the road!" she snapped.

"Uh-huh," I said as I forced myself to look straight ahead.

"What was that?" Lori growled.

"Uh-I-uh, yes, Mistress."

"That's better," she said sternly, then purred, "All this talk has made Mistress horny!"

Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lori put her stiletto on the dash as she began fingering her pussy, and I desperately tried to keep my eyes forward as the pace of her wet sloshing and whimpering moans increased.

"You just keep your eyes on the road. I need to know you can follow my orders!" she growled with a jittery cadence as she rapidly fingered her wet pussy!

I had a raging hard-on, but my cock was twisted against my leg and it was pulling hairs as I clenched my teeth and let out a whiny, "Oow!" under my breath.

It took all my willpower not to turn my head as I looked out the corner of my eye, hoping to catch a glimpse of Lori fingering her wet pussy.

"What's the matter, baby, is your little pee-pee getting hard?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, with a hint of pain in my voice.

"Aww, poor baby, here suck on mistresses fingers while I get your little pee-pee unstuck."

Lori knew what my problem was and put her fingers right in my mouth with no teasing. I hungrily sucked and licked her sweet juices while she unzipped my pants and mercifully untangled my cock, then ran her fingernails up my shaft, making it jump.

"Time to put that away," she said as she pulled her fingers from my mouth asking, "Was that good, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Lori carefully put my cock away, "We're almost there, so we better let things settle down," she said, then added "You were a good boy, I know it must have been killing you not to look," with a teasing sultry tone.

"Oh yes, Mistress, I wanted to look!"

"Just remember, good boys get rewarded, keep doing what Mistress tells you, and it will be... very rewarding!" she said with enticing lilt as she straightened her blouse and skirt.

"Yes, Mistress."

We pulled into 'Lovers Lane' and I escorted Lori to the door. We were greeted by two lovely young ladies who were working the floor. They were friendly, and in no time were laughing and having fun helping Lori pick out several pairs of stockings, two lacy garter belts and three under-bust corsets. I pointed out some negligees that would go nicely with the stockings and garters, then Lori picked out several pairs of panties and the girls carried everything to the dressing room.

They weren't shy about helping Lori try on the lingerie, and with all the laughing and giggling going on in the dressing room, a guy might get the wrong idea if his wife hadn't just reminded him she doesn't swing that way!

Lori came out posing and looking herself over in the mirrors. She was wearing her sexy heels, fishnet stockings, black lace garter belt, black thong and a black shiny satin under-bust corset with her black lace bra, WOW!

"What do you think, baby?"

I thought the bulge in my pants was saying it all, "I love it, Mistress!"

The girls giggled, and said in unison, "He is a good boy!" with that 'good dog' tone in their voices. Now I knew what some of the laughter was about, but I didn't mind, they were just having fun playing along with Lori.

Lori tried on several outfits while the girls were fetching different garments and having a blast dressing her up. I think she modeled eight or nine outfits, and I really liked the rose pattern black lace stockings with matching garter belt, panties and negligee. It wasn't a dominatrix outfit, but it was sexy as hell, and even the girls commented, "I think he really likes this one!"

Lori settled on four outfits and all the panties, once you try 'em, you buy 'em! The girls carried the spoils to the counter, and one started ringing up the outfits while Lori and the other girl were talking by the bondage gear, looking at something.

The young lady finished entering the items in the register and smiled at me saying, "We'd better wait, looks like Mistress is not quite done."

"Yeah, you're probably right," I said grinning.

Her smile widened, "It's really nice to see two people so much in love!"

I blushed, "Yeah, we've been together twenty-one years next month, and it just keeps getting better every day!"

She gave me a big knowing smile, and then looked over my shoulder, "Looks like Mistress found something for her, good boy!"

Lori was carrying a box of four thick-padded Velcro cuffs attached to long adjustable nylon straps, and I was thinking, that could get very interesting as Lori set the box on the counter with the other items. I gave her a slightly concerned smile, and she gave me an evil grin, "Don't worry baby, I won't hurt you... too much!" The girls giggled at her statement.

I know Lori likes to be unpredictable, and after going through my 'auto parts' searches I knew she would keep me guessing more than ever. I paid our bill and thanked the girls for a wonderful time. They said it was a lot of fun and hoped we would be back soon!

Lori kept the black garter belt and black seamed stockings on, but forgot her panties again! She looked so good I wanted to take her home right then, "I know what I want for dinner!"

Lori smiled, "Maybe for dessert, baby. But right now you can take your sexy 'Hot Wife' to dinner."

I was beaming, "I love you so much, honey, and it's a good thing you're dressed like that. After our little shopping trip, you might have to work a corner if you want to eat someplace nice."

"Well, that wouldn't take long," Lori said with a sassy defiant tone.

"I'm sure it wouldn't, honey. The poor bastard would cum in his pants before you got his zipper down!"

Lori smiled brightly saying, "I love you so much, baby." as we leaned in to kiss. It was a soft lingering kiss, the kind that sends shivers down my spine right to my cock!

I took Lori to our favorite Italian restaurant. The maître-d was new and a bit condescending as he quickly led us to a dark corner-booth in the back. I slid in next to Lori playfully chiding, "honey, I didn't know you were an escort."

"You'll have to forgive me, darling, I forgot to tell the maître-d I'd be with my hubby tonight."

"Well that's okay, I like being in a dark corner with you," I said as I slowly ran my hand up her thigh.

"I like it too!" Lori cooed.

I was just about to the promised land when our waiter arrived asking, "What would you like to drink?" He was in his early twenties and his polite smile widened into a big grin as he took in my wife. (I couldn't blame the kid, she was smoking hot!)

Our waiter was very attentive with his big grin permanently affixed, and despite the maître-d, the food was excellent and I made it to the promised land a couple times as we enjoyed our meal. But we couldn't finish our plates and were thoroughly stuffed when Lori squeezed my hand saying, "OK, Roaming-o, let's go home before we can't eat here, ever again!"