Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori smiled thinly replying, "What do you wanna know?"

"What exactly did you mean when you said, 'you opened a door you can't close.' You were pretty vague last night."

"Okay..., look, we have been playing out cuckold scenarios for years, and I've always wanted to keep our playtime just between us. But that all changed when I crossed the line at the club, and Mistress Katrina told me that eventually, you would want your fantasy fulfilled and to be honest..., I've always wanted to do that with you. I just had no idea how to go about it, I've always been scared you would leave me if I actually brought another man into our lives," Lori said, not looking quite so calm and collected now.

That gave me plenty to think about. "Um..., actually, I hadn't even considered that until just now. I guess I was only thinking about it as your playtime and your fantasies. I had no idea my humiliation fantasy turned you on. I always thought you did those things just because I liked them."

Lori took my hand smiling like a weight had been lifted, "I've told you many times, lots of things turn me on, and there are still many of them I wouldn't do," she said.

I got the feeling she has wanted to admit how she really felt for a long time as I squeezed her hands saying, "I'm glad you're being honest with me, honey, and that sure gives me a lot to think about."

"I'm sure it does, but we need to set some ground rules for girl's night out," she said looking at me expectantly.

"I thought you were in control, and you make the rules,"

"No, baby, Mistress Katrina told me because you can't be at the club and use the safe word, we have to agree on what is and isn't Okay. I'm serious..., think very carefully about what would make you uncomfortable enough to say the safe word if you were there."

Lori was looking deep into my eyes trying to gauge how I was taking all this. "I don't know..., it's hard for me to imagine anything you could do that would upset me, short of leaving me for some guy you met at the club. Hell, since the first girls night out Houseboy has been telling me how you go into the men's room and suck guys off while getting nailed from behind with a line at both ends waiting their turn," I said rather matter-of-factly.

Lori grinned at that saying, "I understand, but I need concrete limits so I know where the line is without question. I can't bear to hurt you, baby, just think about it. Oh..., and you have about an hour."

"Ha-ha very funny, and I know what you're saying, honey. Just promise you will always come home to me and love me no matter what you do with your play time. Oh yeah, and promise you'll always tell me every dirty little detail," I said with a big shit-eating grin.

Lori rolled her eyes saying, "Okay, smart ass, but don't complain when your 'Hot Wife' comes home with a blown out cunt full of cum after fucking every guy at the club!" I must have pushed Sandra's button because I saw the change cross her face as she began cruelly berating me with her evil smile. "And don't get cocky, or after you get me ready to go out, you will stay home and scrub the bathroom with a toothbrush. Now, go put your cage on, and from now on you will wear it on 'girl's night out.' Do you understand, Hubby!"

"Yes, Dear," I replied as I headed off thinking, sure give me a hard-on, then tell me to put my cage on!

I was almost to our room when Sandra called out, "Oh yeah, and while you're at it layout my blue dress, push-up bra, garter belt, stockings and panties, hubby!" Then she laughed loudly knowing she just made my cock get even harder.

"Yes, Dear,"

I laid out the blue dress she wore on her first girls night out, somehow it seemed appropriate, and I took my time laying out her lacy push-up bra, black seamed stockings and garter belt trying to let my cock get soft. But I didn't bother getting out any panties and was still about half-mast as I got out my cage and her lock. I had learned the hard way, (pun intended), that hand lotion works great and keeps the cage from chafing.

I went to the bathroom and slipped on the ball ring, then lotioned and slipped on my cage, carefully aligning the cage pins with the holes in the ball ring, making sure not to pinch any skin. I had just clicked the lock shut when I heard Sandra call out, "Dinner's almost ready so quit 'whacking off' and put on your cage, Hubby."

"It's on, Dear, I'll be right out," I replied. But first, there was something I wanted to check, it's been bugging me since Lori went out in her little club dress. I quickly went to her dresser and opened her little club purse, credit card, lipstick and license. Huh, no ankle chain, I'll have to do something about that before the next girls night out.

I figured I'd better get moving and when she saw me coming through the living room, she started laughing. I think it was Lori judging by her laugh, and I tried to look offended as I got to the gourmet counter saying, "What..., you told me to put it on."

It was definitely Lori as she put her hands over her face, trying to compose herself and then tried to pull off Sandra saying, "I guess I was expecting clothes, Hub... " and burst into full-out howling laughter.

I was finding it hard to keep a straight face, "Well, I guess you should have said that. I thought you wanted all our friends to see what a pussy whipped loser I am," I replied as she held her stomach in obvious pain from laughing so hard.

Lori finally slowed to random te-he's and chuckles saying, "I love you so much, now go put some clothes on, baby!"

I went to get dressed and when I returned it was nice to see Lori with a happy rosy glow on her face. We ate dinner quietly contemplated our own versions of how the night might play out, and smiling whenever we made eye contact, but there was some tension in the air. I helped clear the dishes and was putting away the leftovers when Lori finally spoke, "I've already had my bath, Hubby, maybe next time, but now it's time for you to get your 'Hot Wife' ready to go out clubbing!" That was definitely Sandra, and my cock was straining against my cage by the time she said 'ready to go out!'

I started for the bedroom with Sandra right behind me, and she smacked my ass hard goosing me forward, "Come on, Hubby, I can't wait to have those hard young cocks throat fucking me in the men's room, I can just taste all that hot cum, Mmm-yum! I might even bring you home a special treat, Hubby!" she said with an evil little cackle, obviously getting off on making my cock painfully hard in my cage.

Sandra sat on the bed, and I slipped off her T-shirt and pants then got on my knees with my hands behind my back and waited for her instructions like a good cuck as she surveyed her garments. "Start with the garter belt," she said with a Queen's superiority. I fastened it around her waist and awaited my next instruction as she leaned back on elbows and extended her leg's high into the air with her feet a shoulders width apart, pointing her toes, "Stockings." I carefully rolled them on, so I didn't make any runs as she playfully rubbed and spread her pussy lips with a naughty smile, watching my painfully tight cock cage bulging out my pants!

Sandra stood and turned around arching her back and wiggling her ass saying, "Make sure my seams are straight, Hubby, that drives real men wild!" I adjusted her seams and clipped her garter straps, making sure the lace tops were even, just in case! She turned, and I clipped her front garter straps, adjusting them to keep her stockings tight and wrinkle-free.

Sandra looked back at the bed and put her hands on her hips saying, "Panties!" with a stern disapproving tone!

"Well, I've been repeatedly told, by a reliable source, that panties do not impede determined young men, so I figured why bother, Dear," I replied with a sheepish grin.

Sandra raised her eyebrows saying, "Fine, although some men find sliding their fingers under them quite arousing," as she pointed at her push-up bra with a devilish grin and held her arms forward. I slipped her bra on and fastened it, getting very handsy as I positioned her tits in the cups and adjusted her shoulder straps making sure her cleavage was just right, then took my place awaiting my next instruction.

Sandra casually strode to the vanity. "Now, I'm going to do my makeup, and you will polish my fuck-me pumps, you know, my black leather ones with the red souls. I told Kristin I was wearing them so we can match," she said adding, "It's funny how so many men are turned on by shoes, it must be a guy thing," with a snickering little laugh, knowing that all her shoes were driving me wild as I retrieved her pumps from the closet, let alone what putting them on her would do to me.

I dutifully got out the shoe-polishing kit and got to work saying, "You know, Dear, I really wish we had been doing this all along," as I was polishing her pumps to mirror-like perfection.

She turned and looked at me with a sad smile, "I know, baby, and just so you don't get your hopes up I'm going to stick with the girls, and dance with Eric tonight. I'm really not in the mood to play, but I always love playing with you, and this really is a lot of fun..., Hubby!"

"I love to play with you too, honey, and yes this is a lot of fun..., Dear," I replied with a pained smile as I rearranged my cage.

Sandra had finished her makeup as I was put away the polishing kit and when I turned around, she was waiting on the bed with her arms up saying, "Don't smear my makeup, Hubby." I carefully slipped her dress on, and she held her perfect stocking clad legs out. My cage suddenly got very tight as I knelt and slipped her pumps onto her perfect feet with a reverent kiss on the tip of each pointy toe.

She stood and started smoothing out her dress as I went to her dresser saying, "You forget something," and retrieved her long silver necklace with her key!

I could tell it was Lori looking at me wide-eyed and blushing sputtering, "I can't wear that out with the girls," as I returned with her key.

I slipped the necklace over her head saying, "Sure you can, you would be surprised at how many people don't have a clue what this really is," as I tucked it into her cleavage. The key hung about two inches below the bust line of her blue dress, "There, it won't even show, Dear!"

She smiled softly, "You did a wonderful job of getting your 'Hot Wife' ready to go clubbing, Hubby! But it's getting late, and we better get going," she said and gave me a soft wet kiss making my cock instantly strain against my cage.

Rick was having another Texas hold-em night, and we were the last ones there for a change, but we weren't late, and everyone cheerfully greeted us as we came through the door. The whole gang was there, even Patti's husband Pat had shown so I could take his money too. Kristen was wearing the same blouse, skirt and fuck me pumps, as their first 'girls night out.' Lori volunteered to drive the 'party bus' saying wouldn't be drinking anyway, and it was deja-vu as Kristin hit the remote start announcing, "The party bus leaves in five minutes. Round trip to the Wild Bull, Girls only!"

But things were definitely different for Lori and me as everyone paired up for the traditional passionate goodbye kiss. Lori was sitting in my lap at the poker table, and we kissed deeply as I slid my hand up her thigh, reminding her she didn't have on panties just in case she forgot.

Then Lori broke our kiss and hugged me tightly whispering in my ear, "I love you so much, baby, and I will always come home to you."

I squeezed her tightly, whispering my reply, "I love you too, honey, and I'm glad you have someone like Eric to look out for you at the club since I can't be there," adding, "but you know as well as I do you wouldn't have to ask him twice, I've seen the way he looks at you."

She pulled back and tried to look shocked but her naughty smile was pushing through, "I know!" she admitted and we started passionately kissing again.

I could hear sighs and throat clearing, and then Rick chided, "Get a room already!"

"Come on!" Kristin said impatiently.

Lori broke our kiss playfully slurring, "Hey, I'm the designated drunk, I mean driver, and I say when the party bus leaves." Getting a roar of laughter as we kissed again.

The girls made their way out to the van, and as Lori pulled out of the driveway, we anted-up, settling in for a fierce battle as Rick passed out the beers. The time flew by as we played, and Pat surprised us all by coming from almost-busted to taking the pot a few minutes before the girls got home about quarter to one.

It felt like deja-vu, all over again, as the girls burst through the door hunting down their husbands. Lori wasn't giddy, but she did look very happy to see me as she hopped in my lap and we started kissing passionately. We just couldn't seem to stop kissing as everyone said their goodbyes and left. Finally, Kristin cleared her throat indicating we should be going.

We broke our kiss looking deeply into each other's eyes. "Are you ready to go home, honey?" I asked.

Lori had a sad edge in her smile, "Yes, baby, take me home."

We said our goodbyes to Rick and Kristin, and when got in the car I put my arm around her asking, "How'd it go tonight, honey?" knowing it must have been hard for her to go back to the club like nothing happened."

Lori put her head on my shoulder and snuggled against me. "It was fine, baby. Actually, things went better than I thought they would, but I'll tell you all about it in our warm bed, Hubby!" She replied as she reached down and pushed my cock cage hard into my groin with an evil little laugh!

We came through the door quickly shedding our coats and headed straight to our room. Sandra sat on the bed as I took my place, and she gracefully lifted her legs allowing me to remove her pumps saying, "My feet are sore, Hubby." I gently removed her fuck-me pumps and started massaging her feet as she teasingly spread her legs, a little. I could just make out her pussy lips in the narrow shadow of her dress and was quickly reminded I still had my cage on.

I was deeply massaging her arches with my thumbs as she groaned, "Oh, that feels so good, Hubby, but I need to get these stockings off." Sandra put her feet on the floor and held her knees together, denying me any more visual pleasure as she pulled her dress up just past her garter clips. I dutifully unhooked her front garter clips and took my position as she leaned back on her elbows extending her legs straight up and pointed her toes saying, "Now you may unhook the back clips." I took a moment to admire her shapely muscular legs and let the sharp pain from throbbing cock pass.

Her hem was around her hips as she spread her legs a little, and I mindlessly unhooked her garter clips staring at her pussy. "Hubby..., stockings!" Sandra sternly reminded me, and I slowly rolled her stockings off intently watching for any sign of a special treat trickling out from between her pussy lips. She knew what I was looking for taunting, "Go ahead..., check," as she spread her legs wide with a very heated slack lipid look on her face. Her pussy lips opened like a flower exposing her wet glistening canal, and I shuddered with longing as I stood there mesmerized by her overwhelming sexual prowess, acutely aware of my painfully trapped cock.

Sandra raised her eyebrows growling, "Hubby, I said check!" I quickly dropped to my knees, piercing my tongue deep into her glistening canal as I started eagerly probing, but there were no traces of cum, so I sucked in her engorged lips and attacked her juicy cherry. She began whimpering with delight and grabbed my hair as she wrapped her legs around my head, wildly grinding on my face. My cock was bucking and throbbing in my cage, and I couldn't believe how fast her orgasm was coming on as I slowed to keep her dancing on the edge!

But it wasn't long before her hips started quivering and her whimpering moans got that familiar catch. Then she began screaming out in ecstasy and thrusting her hips like a wild animal with each wave of her orgasm, drowning me with gushing squirts. She had never gushed like that before! Her shuddering jerks subsided, and the tension left her body as she released my hair and caressed my dripping wet face with a loving smile.

"What got you so wound up tonight, Dear?" I asked grinning from ear to ear in my drenched clothes.

"Let's get cleaned up, and then I'll tell you all about my night, Hubby."

We went into the bathroom, and I slipped her dress off then peeled out of my wet clothes. When we got in the shower, Sandra got on her knees and ran her tongue all over the purple bulges of my throbbing caged cock as she teased me with her key, but she didn't let me out. Then I groped and washed her, covering her body in heavy suds, knowing naughty boys get their mouths washed out with soapy tits and ass.

I was lovingly drying her off, but when I tried to slip a nipple into my mouth, she snatched my hair and roughly tipped my head back, waving her finger in my face sternly berating me, "Ah-ah, I didn't give you permission!" Then she let go of my hair and squeezed her tits together saying, "Now, you may suck my tits, Hubby." I took her hard nipples into my mouth and greedily suckled them as she began to whimper, but it wasn't long before she roughly snatched my head back again saying, "It's time to get in our warm bed and tell you all about my night, hubby."

We hopped into bed, and she held her arms out inviting me to cuddle. I hesitantly put my arms around her and felt her relax into me as she hooked her leg around mine saying, "It's okay Hubby!" and we fell into a passionate kiss. Our kiss had come to a lingering end we were looking deep into each other's eyes when I broke the silence asking, "So, your night went better than you thought it would, huh?"

"Not at first," she replied, "On the way there, Kristin told me not to worry about Sandy's birthday, nobody would say anything about my little show at the table. Of course, she has no idea what I did earlier that night on the dance floor, but I must have looked nervous because Kristin squeezed my arm and asked if everything was okay at home. I managed to smile and tell her everything was fine."

I hugged her saying, "I'm sorry, honey. I was worried about you all night, I knew it would be tough."

Lori kissed me and smiled, "I'm okay, baby, things got better," she replied, "We got a good table close to the dance floor, and I was feeling better as we all chatted waiting for the DJ to start. I was surprised when Eric showed up about nine-thirty, he usually gets there around ten when the dancing starts, and I got a little worried when he sat at the Bull-Ring bar and motioned for me to come and talk. I went to see what he wanted, he looked serious, and I took a seat as he asked if I was having problems at home. I told him no we were fine, and that I had a little too much to drink on Sandy's birthday and was sorry for getting out of line, figuring that's why he asked." She paused looking sad.

I squeezed her hand, "I thought you said things went better than you expected?"

She smiled thinly, "Yes, eventually..., but then Eric grinned and said he knew I didn't have that much to drink, and he really enjoyed the show, but that wasn't why he asked. Eric told me he was sitting in a bathroom stall at the club last weekend, and he overheard some guys talking about feeling up a hot milf in the middle of the dance floor.

Eric said one of the guys sounded really excited as he told everyone about her short silver and black dress with a zipper that went 'all the way down the front!' Saying, a bunch of his buddies had her surrounded in the middle of the dance floor and they had gotten her zipper down more than halfway and she was letting any guy who could reach play with her big tits as she danced and ground her little white panties on their crotches as they humped her to the music."

1...1516171819...21