Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori looked embarrassed as I grinned at her saying, "Is it wrong that I have a painfully raging hard-on in my cage right now?"

Sandra grabbed my cage hard enough to make me wince, "It better be hard..., and don't interrupt me, Hubby!" she scolded, "Then Eric heard a guy he knows, Darrin, say, 'Yeah, she let me finger-fuck her real good but the fucking dick tease ran off when I tried to fuck her!' I just sat there speechless as he grinned at me and said, 'So, you're not having any problems at home, huh?' I told Eric that you knew what I was doing, it's a game we play, and he told me he has been coming to the club for almost three years and has made friends with lots of married ladies!"

I was having a serious, 'I told you so' moment saying, "Ah-huh, I guess your naive country boy is a bit more worldly than you thought, Dear."

"Like I said, things turned out better than I expected," Sandra said with a naughty smile, "but we were sitting right in front of the girls, and I told Eric we should get back to the table, and act normal. He laughed, and then looked quite serious saying my secret was safe with him and we would talk later." She paused to take a breath, but I caught my wife Lori smiling at me, and I was getting a sense of why things went better than she thought they would as she continued her recollection of the evening.

"We went back to the table, and Eric played it off like it was just another girls night at the club, and when the DJ started, we all hit the dance floor. Eric stayed in our little group, dancing with all of us, and I was getting so turned on by Eric knowing, I didn't want to sit down for fear of getting a wet spot on my dress! Then around quarter after eleven, Eric nodded at me, and we went to talk," she said pausing in deep thought.

I caressed her face, "It's okay, I'm enjoying hearing about your evening, Dear," I said with my cock painfully throbbing in my cage!

"I know, baby, I just don't want you to get your hopes up. I don't know how all this will work out. Katrina told me I need to take it slow with you, and this is all happening way too fast, I need to talk to her," Lori said with an uneasy smile.

I squeezed her hands saying, "Look..., honey, I have no expectations. You are in complete control, and nothing will happen unless you say so."

Her expression softened to a timid smile, "I know, and I will tell you everything. I don't want you to feel like I'm keeping anything from you, baby,"

Then Sandra squeezed my balls hard, and I screamed until she let go! "Just making sure you were paying attention, Hubby! Now, where was I, that's right, Eric and I went to the dining room to talk. We found two empty stools along the wall and sat facing each other. I had swept my dress from under my ass as I sat, so I didn't get a wet spot, and I was shaking with nervous excitement as he put his hands on my knees staring at my crotch. I looked down to see my dress was almost up to my pussy as Eric pulled my legs open a few inches and said, 'I really like your white panties, but this is much better!' with a big smile."

I slid a finger between Sandra's soaking wet lips, and she shuddered as I gently played, but she didn't stop me as she continued recounting her evening.

"I was tingling all over as he leaned in like he was going to kiss me, but then he hooked his finger around my necklace and pulled the key out of my cleavage asking, 'what are the rules, Mistress?' I was blown away that he knew I was wearing the key, and I told him what you said about the rules. He grinned saying he was glad to hear that, and then I told Eric it wasn't, Mistress, that when we played I was, Sandra, your Hot Wife, and I asked him how he knew about the key?" she said with a serious look.

I couldn't believe how wet she was this soon after cumming as I played, and she continued, completely engrossed in her recollection of the evening's events.

"Then Eric really blew my mind! Telling me about another Hot Wife, he had danced, flirted and talked with for about six months when he first started coming to the club. She surprised him one night by telling him she had a room at the Radisson, and her husband was out of town. Eric told me she was really wild in bed and liked to talk dirty, and the next week she came into the club dressed to kill wanting to go back to the hotel."

I slid my finger into her dripping wet cunt saying, "I see why you said things went better than you expected, Dear," and took a nipple into my mouth as I started fingering fucking her.

She sighed loudly saying, "Oooh..., that's nice, Hubby, and yes, It got even better. Eric told me as they got to the hotel room she whispered in his ear, that her husband had really enjoyed the show last week. Eric said he froze not sure what to say or do. But she reassured him everything was okay and explained that she had been cuckolding her husband for years and he loved it. Then she told Eric her husband liked watching from the closet, and nastier the better. Eric told me he was really nervous, but once they got started he got really turned on knowing her husband was watching, and they got really nasty!"

My cock was turning purple from being so hard, and my ball ring was painfully tight as Sandra stared at my throbbing caged-cock with a truly evil smile saying, "Oh, Hubby...! You really do like the Idea of me cuckolding you," as she lightly raked her fingernails over the bulges pushing through the wires of my cage.

"Well, I have thought about it a few times over the last six years!" I replied through gritted teeth.

Then Sandra tightly wrapped her hand around my cage digging her nails into the sensitive blue-purple bulges saying, "I know you have!" I let out an almost silent airy scream with my whole body shuddering from the pain as she calmly continued recounting her evening.

"Then Eric asked how Robby and Jane were doing and told me how his brothers were giving him shit about busting their ass's back on the farm while he chased pussy at college, and before we knew it, it was time to get back to the table. I don't know..., maybe I shouldn't tell you what happened next, Hubby, you might break your cage!" Sandra said pausing with a truly evil smile!

"But..., if you insist, hubby!" she said as she released my cage and gently caressed my tear covered face, "When Eric stood up, he put one hand on my shoulder and kissed me as he slowly ran his other hand up my thigh. I was shaking, as I grabbed his wrist to stop him but he kept pushing, and I didn't really resist. I moaned into his mouth when he touched my wet lips and started gently rubbing them as he broke our kiss to tell me how much he's wanted to bury his face in my tits since the moment he saw me, and he kissed me again as he slid two fingers into my hot cunt!"

I had that same panicked excited twist in my guts that I felt at the club, and was about to cum in my cage as she told me about Eric fingering her cunt. Sandra acknowledged my state with a flick of her eyebrows as she stared at my bucking throbbing caged cock with a look of deep arousal in her evil smile as she continued.

"I was moaning into his kiss as he fingered me and I didn't care if anyone was watching. Then Eric pulled his fingers out and licked them saying he knew I'd be sweet. But then he got a serious look and told me he knew I wasn't ready, saying I should talk it over with you and let him know what we decide. Then Eric took my hand and led me back to the table like every other night. I even gave him our customary peck on the cheek as we said our goodbyes, but I didn't try to sit down!"

Sandra could see I was in obvious, blissful pain, asking, "Are you okay, Hubby?" I nodded, and she kissed me soft wet and slow trying to make me cum in my cage, but I just rode that agonizing edge.

Lori broke our kiss with a loving smile saying, "Okay, baby, time to go to sleep. I will get in touch with Mistress Katrina and figure out what's next, but don't get your hopes up just yet." I nodded, feeling like my guts had been pureed in a blender and about fifteen minutes later drifted off into a fitful sleep as my cock stopped throbbing in my cage.

Over the next week, I couldn't think about anything else. I could hardly concentrate at work! But we didn't talk about it, I knew she would tell me when she was ready, one way or the other. Lori did play some of my all-time favorite 'cuckold humiliation' videos on Wednesday night, and I managed to pick up that surprise present for the next girls night out. It was a heavy sterling silver chain, adorned with a half-inch 24k gold heart, inset with a dozen real Diamonds. I couldn't wait to give it to her.

Frida, April 15, 2016. When I got home from work, Sandra met me at the door with my cage dangling from her finger, "I have some good news, Hubby, I have a date with Eric tomorrow night," she said. I must have looked pretty shocked because she quickly took my hand saying, "It's okay, Hubby, you can watch if you want to," with a devilish grin.

I took a second to get my bearings, "Well, yeah..., you know I want to, but I thought you said things were going too fast and you needed to talk with Mistress Katrina," I replied with mind racing!

Sandra's smile went from devilish to outright evil, "Oh, I have! But first, you need to put your cage on. I'm going to tease the shit out of you before tomorrow night, and no clothes unless I say, Hubby."

My racing mind had found its direction, and it was full speed ahead, as I took the cage with a big grin on my face and went to put it on. I could tell things were about to get really interesting! I stripped, put my cage on and came back to the kitchen to find Sandra sitting at the gourmet counter smiling and naked except for her key that was hanging right where it belongs. When I walked around the counter, she was running her fingers between her pussy lips, and my cock cage quickly filled up as I took a seat intently watching.

Sandra slipped her middle finger in and her eyes fluttered as she made a little chortling moan, then she locked her eyes on me saying, "I've talked with Mistress Katrina a lot this week, and she told me I have to take things slow with you. She knows we have played at this for years, and you've seen me teasing a bunch of men at the club, but you have never actually watched another man touch me, that way!" Sandra kept fingering her pussy as she stared at me.

"I understand, so when is Eric coming over?" I asked.

"No, Eric is taking me dancing at that real swanky place by the bull, and he even reserved a VIP couch. So you will have to find a seat at the bar where you can see us," she said and then teased, "if you want to watch," as she slid a second finger into her pussy and whimpered. "But like I said, I'm going to take things slow and check in with you throughout the night to make sure you're okay. I told Eric we have never fulfilled our cuckold fantasy, and I need to see how you handle us necking and maybe groping a little before we go any further."

She pushed her fingers in deep and pulled up hard as she started rubbing her G-spot. My cock was bucking, and I looked to see the bulging folds already turning purple as pre-cum dripped off the tip of my cage!

"Just so you know, hubby, I told Eric I will be going home with you, and except for girls night out, you will always be there if I'm with him. He understood, but he told me he is going home for the summer in a few weeks and he would be very disappointed if he can't have me before then," Sandra stated as she fingered herself faster, "But right now, you need to eat my pussy, Hubby! I'm going to keep your cock straining against that cage a lot, before tomorrow night!" I quickly got to my knees and dove on her dripping wet cunt! I could tell she was looking forward to this, as much as I was.

The big day! Saturday, April 16, 2016. Like usual, she was already up when I woke up, and I went to get my coffee in just my cage. Sandra greeted me by telling me to worship her ass as she cooked breakfast. I got on my knees, and she stuck her ass out to be serviced, wiggling and purring as I licked and probed her perfect ass hole with my caged-cock raging.

Sandra flipped the bacon saying, "I hope you have Tinker-bell ready to go. It's going to be almost eighty today, and Sally really wants to go for a ride this afternoon. She said she would love to help tease you, Hubby!"

I reluctantly pulled my tongue out of her ass, "Yes Dear, Tinker-bell is ready, and that sounds like fun!" I replied and went right back to eating her ass as she finished the bacon.

Sandra told me that she wanted to be edged today before going out with Eric, tonight, and I spent the rest of the day, groping, licking and sucking her until she almost came at least six times. Of course, it was driving me crazy too! She let me put on clothes for our drive and went full-out Sally the slut, wearing her little silver and black club dress with no panties or bra, and her zipper just wouldn't stay up!

It was almost time, and I was performing my new husbandly duties, getting my 'Hot Wife' ready for her date. I dressed her in her rose lace garter belt and matching stockings with a new rose lace push-up bra, but no panties tonight! Sandra picked out a white blouse that had just the perfect amount of cleavage to be hot and classy, and she left the key out this time.

I zipped up her mid-thigh, high slit, tight black skirt and got on my knees to put on her perfectly polished black fuck-me pumps. I slipped on her left pump and then her right, and suggestively patted my left thigh. She placed her right foot on my leg with a curious look as I pulled the ankle chain from my pocket, and Sandra lit up like a little girl at Christmas as I put it on her ankle.

"Oh, Hubby..., it's beautiful! I love it!" she exclaimed as she turned her ankle back and forth admiring it with a wide-eyed look asking, "Those aren't real, are they?"

"Oh yes, it's all real. My 'Hot Wife' deserves nothing less."

"I love you so much, baby!" she said blushing as I got to my feet and we kissed passionately. But it was time to go, and Sandra broke our kiss saying, "Let's go, Hubby, I don't want to be late for my, hot date!"

On the way to the club, she told me if I had a problem with anything to call her. She would have her phone on vibrate, in the convenient iPhone pocket of her skirt. When we got to the club, I went in first and found a seat at the bar with a view of the VIP section, but I didn't see Eric, and when Sandra came in a few minutes later and dropped Eric's name, she was escorted to their reserved VIP couch. The waiter brought a bottle of champagne on ice, and poured her a glass, leaving an empty glass for Eric. The couch was about twenty feet away, and I nonchalantly glanced at my wife. She pretended not to see me, nervously smiling as she sipped her champagne and waited for Eric.

Eric showed a few minutes later with a red rose in his hand, but he didn't know me from Adam and walked right past me. He gave my wife the rose and he leaned in, passionately kissing her as he took her necklace between his fingers and dangled the key like a pendulum. His first 'fuck you' of what I'm sure would be many tonight.

Then Eric sat next to her and started scanning the room, obviously wondering where I was as he rubbed her thigh. She pointed me out, and he slid his hand up to the hem of her skirt as he grinned at me. I felt that uneasy twist of jealousy, but as I watched them laughing and talking while Eric rubbed her thigh and played with the hem of her skirt, I could feel my cock getting hard in my cage.

When the DJ started, my wife slipped off her heels, and they headed to the dance floor. Lori seemed at ease with Eric, and I could tell he was someone she knew and trusted as I watched them moving to the music. The DJ stuck to the top 40 playlists, and when he played, Adele's-Hello, Eric wasted no time getting his hands on her ass as they slow danced and passionately kissed. I still had that nagging panicked hollow feeling, but it was being overrun by my excitement as I watched Eric grope and kiss my wife with her arms wrapped around his neck.

A few fast-paced songs later my cock had quit throbbing in my cage, and when the set ended they came back and stood in front of the couch as Sandra slipped on her pumps. She looked over her shoulder at me, saying something to Eric and when she turned back, he gave her a passionate kiss as he grabbed the back of her thighs just below her skirt, sliding his hands up to her bare ass. Then he broke their kiss, grinning at me as he squeezed her ass one more time and sent her to check on me.

My cock was getting hard again as she approached with a concerned smile. But she wanted to stay in character as she leaned in close whispering, "I didn't get a call, are you okay, Hubby?"

I casually adjusted my cage replying, "I'm fine, Dear. I take it Eric is a good kisser judging by that slow dance."

My wife blushed and squeezed my hand. "I love you, baby, and yes, Eric is a good kisser, but it's just not the same."

I returned the squeeze saying, "I know, honey, but I really am enjoying the show and I'm sure Sandra wants more than just a kiss!"

She raised her eyebrows at my statement saying, "We'll see, Hubby. I don't want to get kicked out of a posh club like this," adding, "but I'm sure we can keep your little pee-pee hard," with her best evil grin, then she spun on her heels and strutted back to Eric.

Eric was waiting with a glass of champagne as she sat to his left and snuggled up to him. He questioningly tipped his head in my direction, and she assured him everything was fine. He set his glass down smiling at me as he reached down, grabbed her right ankle, and placed her foot in his lap. Eric admiringly played with her ankle chain as Sandra proudly grinned at me and sipped her champagne with her legs spread open, her pussy barely hidden in the shadow of her skirt. She set her glass down, and Eric pulled her into a hot kiss as he moved his hand from her ankle to the back of her thigh, and I watched them passionately kissing as his hand slowly disappeared into the shadow of her skirt.

Her back arched as his fingers found the promised land, and her hand slid down his chest to the bulge in his crotch, rubbing and groping as they continued their hot kissing session. I watched her hips thrusting and gyrating on his fingers with my cock painfully raging, wondering if I could actually cum in my cage purely from visual excitement. Then Sandra pulled his hand out of her skirt and brought his fingers to her mouth, licking and sucking them much to Eric's delight as I teetered on the edge, sure I was going to cum in my pants any second!

The music started again, and they hit the dance floor giving my throbbing cock a chance to calm down. I watched as they danced kissed and groped until the set was done. then Sandra came to check on me and leaned in close whispering, "Has your little pee-pee been getting hard, Hubby?"

"Yes Dear, very hard!" I replied grinning ear to ear, "and I see Eric really likes your new ankle chain."

She smiled brightly saying, "He said you must love your Hot Wife an awful lot to buy her such a beautiful ankle chain," then she lovingly caressed my face as she leaned in and gave me a soft wet kiss, making my cock throb again.

It was about twelve-thirty when Sandra came to see me saying, "I'm ready to go home, Hubby," I was more than ready, and I stood holding my elbow out as my wife proudly tucked her arm in mine. We waved at Eric as we went to get our coats, and he waved back from the couch raising his champagne glass, grinning!

On our way to the car, I started feeling a little insecure. "Do you think less of me because I didn't stand up and defend your honor tonight?" I asked.

Lori stopped, turned to me and caressed my face saying, "Oh, no, baby! Please don't feel that way, this is playtime. I know how much you love me, and I know you would lay down your life to protect me!" as she lovingly wrapped her arms around my neck. We fell into a passionate kiss as we held each other tight, but then she took my face in her hands, deeply scanning my eyes, "baby..., if this is all too much, just tell me," she said.