Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cupped her face in my hands, "I'm okay, honey, I just needed to know you haven't lost faith in me," I replied.

My wife lovingly squeezed my face and smiled saying, "You know I love you more than anything in the world!" then hugged me tightly saying, "Take me home, baby."

Lori snuggled against my arm as we drove in silence. I think we were both processing how the evening went, but after about fifteen minutes she kissed my cheek, "Are you really okay, baby?" she asked. I hesitated not sure how to explain what I was feeling, and she squeezed my arm saying, "baby, talk to me," sounding worried.

"I'm fine, honey," I replied smiling, "I'm just not sure how to put it into words. I mean, when Eric handed you that rose, and you kissed him, I felt a hollow twist of jealousy! But as I watched him rub your thigh and saw how at ease you were talking and laughing with him, I started getting turned on, and when you two started slow dancing and necking my cock really started throbbing in my cage!"

Lori squeezed my arm and snuggled against my shoulder saying, "I love you, baby, and I got really turned-on thinking about how everything Eric and I did was affecting you."

I put my hand on her thigh and playfully pushed up her skirt, "Well, I have to admit, when Eric put your foot in his lap and played with your chain as you gave me that evil smile. I mean, damn, honey, my cock was bucking and throbbing as I watched his hand slip under your skirt, and when your body arched at the feel of his fingers sliding into your pussy I almost came in my cage," I said as I slipped a finger into her soaking wet cunt with my cock painfully throbbing again!

"I'm glad you liked it because I really want to see Eric again, and I don't mean on girls night out!"

I ran my finger up between her lips and circled her clit teasingly chiding, "I thought you said Eric wasn't that good of a kisser."

Lori gave a shuddering moan then caught her breath replying, "I said he wasn't as good as you, Hubby. But he has a huge cock, and I can't wait to make you watch him fuck me!" I was so turned on by her bluntness, I pulled to the shoulder and came to a screeching halt as we started kissing like sex-crazed teenagers while I wildly finger-fucked my wife. We stopped kissing to catch a breath as she writhed on my pounding fingers breathlessly asking, "I take it that's a yes, Hubby?" already knowing the answer!

"Yes, Dear."

Wednesday, April 20, 2016. It had been unusually warm and sunny Monday, but today it was cold and rainy when I got home from work, and I couldn't wait to hug and kiss my wife. I came through the door to find Lori in the kitchen cutting up veggies for dinner as I came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and snuseling her neck.

"Hi, baby, how was your day?" she asked as she turned her head and gave me a kiss with a little heat in it!

"It was okay, honey, but I'm glad to be home, I missed you all day," I replied.

"Too bad it's raining, baby, you could have gotten in another bike ride today."

I went to grab a bottle of water out of the fridge saying, "That's okay, honey, I had a long ride Monday, and my legs are still a little sore. I'll be happy to just kick back and relax tonight."

Lori giggled, mumbling something as I stuck my head into the fridge. It sounded like, "Don't get too relaxed."

"What was that honey," I asked as I closed the door.

"Oh, nothing baby," she replied with a sly smile, "get into something comfy and relax, you will need your energy later. I have some good ideas for our Wednesday porn night." I liked the sound of that, we could hardly keep our hands off each other since her date with Eric.

I went to change wondering how her plans to see Eric again were going. I know she is a very meticulous planner, but Eric would be leaving soon, and I'm sure she has been talking with Mistress Katrina about Eric and his big cock!

I threw on some loose gym shorts and an old sweatshirt, then wandered back to the living room and kicked back in my recliner. I grabbed my tablet and tapped on the 'Lush stories' page to pick up where I left off on that fun story I've been reading. It's a long one, but I just can't stop reading it whenever I get the chance and the author just put out another chapter.

The next thing I knew, Lori was shaking my arm and saying, "Dinner's almost ready, baby. Put your tablet up and come eat." I must have dozed off, and My tablet was laying in my lap.

Lori was sitting there trying to be nonchalant as I made my way to the gourmet counter for dinner, but I couldn't shake the feeling she had a secret she was dying to spring on me as I took my seat. We ate dinner casually smiling whenever we made eye contact, but there was definitely some tension in the air. Finally, Lori decided to break the ice, "So, is the story you're reading a good one?" she asked with her sly smile!

"Yes, honey..., or should I say, Dear!"

She tried to look offended but quickly slipped into her devilish grin, facetiously asking, "Is it that obvious, Hubby?"

"Yeah well, I know how turned on you get planning our play time, and I'm sure you've been getting pretty wound up talking with Mistress Katrina about your next date with Eric," I replied a little sarcastically.

"Yes, I've been talking with Mistress Katrina, and I even talked to Eric about what he would be comfortable with on our next date," she said, her expression now very serious.

"Well, I know Eric will be leaving soon, and it's 'girls night out' this weekend, so I guess you two will have to go out Friday night, Dear," I replied knowing she can't really play with Eric at the club.

She shrugged, "We haven't hashed out a day just yet, but we aren't going out. Eric will be stopping by to pay your 'Hot Wife' a visit," she said finishing with an uppity air in her voice.

"Oh..., he will huh! And I'm sure it will be while I'm at work," I said playfully frowning, knowing she promised that I would be there whenever she was with Eric.

She decided to play along replying, "Well actually, Eric said he was going to kidnap me and keep me locked up in some swanky Honeymoon suite with a hot tub, feeding me chocolate covered strawberries and champagne while he fucks my brains out all weekend," really working her evil grin.

"Fine, then I'll just spend all weekend in front of the computer jerking off to the nastiest cuckold videos I can find, Dear!" She burst out laughing, knowing how rarely I jerk off, mostly because she keeps my precious bodily fluids thoroughly drained.

Then Lori shifted gears saying, "Okay, that was fun but I need to know some things before I set this up," still smiling but serious.

"Yeah, I guess we should talk things through first," I agreed asking, "what do you need to know?"

"Well, I need to find out if you just want to watch or participate so I can tell Eric what to expect," she replied with that sly edge in her smile again.

"I'll do whatever you want me to, Dear. If It turns you on, you know it will turn me on."

"Okay, so would you clean Eric off after he fucks me... If I tell you too?" she asked with a raised eyebrow tip of her head.

"If you order me to do it, yes!" I replied, "You know I don't like men that way, but the thought of you ordering me to do something nasty like that, really turns me on... See!" I said as I turned to show her the bulge in my shorts.

"So..., what you're saying is, that if I get really turned on and decide to grab the back of your head, and shove Eric's big cock down your throat, you would be okay with that, Hubby?" Sandra asked with her evil grin in full bloom.

"Yes, Dear."

Lori broke into giggly laughter and took my hand saying, "Oh, baby, I love you so much! I was just kidding. Eric said he doesn't mind if you watch from a distance, but he's not into guys either and said no touching." Then Sandra spoke up, "But that's good to know for future reference, hubby, and don't worry, I know what you want. I will definitely talk dirty to you and make you eat my creampie!"

"Yes, Dear, you know how badly I want that," I replied, feeling the heat in my cheeks as I said it, sure I was blushing bright red!

She squeezed my hand. "I know, Hubby, but Eric said he definitely wants to leave before we do any of that! Now I need to clean up from dinner and pick out what I'm going to wear for porn night, so go ahead and read your filthy stories," she said with a big loving smile.

I kicked back and started reading while Lori cleaned up in the kitchen. When she finished up, I peered over my tablet as she walked by without giving me a second look and went into the den. She always puts a clean 'fuck sheet' on the bed for our porn night festivities, but it was a good fifteen minutes later when I noticed her come out of the den and head into our room, then a few minutes later heard the shower running.

I was engrossed in reading a particularly hot passage when Lori cleared her throat, and I looked up from my tablet to see her rose lace negligee as she stood there in a dominant power stance with a catty look of lust on her face. I set my tablet down thinking, this is going to be an 'epic' Wednesday porn night as I reached out and cupped her tits with a gentle squeeze. She let out a low groaning moan but held her stance as the feel of her warm breasts and lace in my hands sent a tingly shiver down my spine right to my quickly hardening cock!

I began slowly running my hands down her perfectly toned abs, lightly brushing my thumb's over her pantieless little blond tuft and teasingly tracing them into the creases of her thighs, never quite touching her pussy lips, as I ran my fingers tips down the silky straps of her rose lace garter belt. I continued, slowly running my hands down her rose lace stockings until I came to my favorite stilettos, and started lovingly tracing my fingers over the four thin buckled straps.

Then the doorbell rang, and a shot of panic passed through me as I looked up to see Sandra staring down at me with her evil grin saying, "Yes, Eric really likes them too, Hubby! Now be a good host and go greet our guest." Holy shit! She had caught me completely off-guard, and my head was spinning as I climbed out of my chair and headed for the front door with Sandra right behind me.

I opened the door and managed a cheerful smile as I shook his extended hand saying, "Welcome," and noting his nervous grin as he stepped through the door into my castle. But tonight, I knew I would the Jester, and he would be the Knight in shining armor taking liberties with the Queen while the King was away.

Eric's nervous grin spread ear to ear as Sandra stepped from behind me saying, "Hubby, don't be rude, offer our guest a drink."

"What would you like to drink," I asked.

"A beer would be good," Eric said.

"And I'll have a peach wine cooler," Sandra added.

I stood there still a little off kilter, and Sandra smacked my ass hard scolding, "Go get our drinks, Hubby," as she and turned to Eric adding, "while I make our guest feel more at home," with her smoldering sexy voice.

I started walking sideways toward the kitchen and watched Eric lean in as my wife arched up on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. They began passionately kissing as Sandra wrapped her leg around his, and started grinding against his thigh as he grabbed her bare ass, assisting her gyrations. I was almost to the fridge and just about out of view when Eric moved one hand from her ass to her tits and started aggressively groping them through the rose lace of her negligee.

I was grabbing their drinks out of the fridge as I heard Sandra giggle and say, "Let's get comfy on the couch, and then I'll make you feel really at home." She was leading Eric into the living room, and he was playfully groping her ass as I returned with their drinks and followed them to the couch. Eric casually flopped on the couch, and I couldn't help but notice the huge tent in his loose nylon gym shorts as Sandra took the drinks from me firmly ordering, "Go sit in your chair, Hubby, I'll be right there."

My chair sits kitty-corner to the couch, about eight feet away, and I took my front row seat as she handed Eric his beer and they both took a big drink. Then she hooked the heel of her stiletto her on the end of the coffee table and shoved, giggling as she watched it slid at least four feet across our hardwood floor on the felt foot pads. "There, I didn't want anything to get in our way," she said to Eric. Then Sandra turned to me saying, "Or block your view, Hubby," as she strutted toward me with a mischievous smile.

She stepped to the side of my chair as she leaned in close to my ear, whispering loud enough for Eric to hear, "Hubby, I know this is a big shock. But you're a cuckold now, and you're going to have to get used to the idea of never knowing when a 'real man' will stop by to fuck your Hot Wife!" She had said it with a very convincing 'cold-hearted bitch' tone, but then she leaned in closer, softly kissing my ear and actually whispering, "Baby..., if this is too much, and you're not ready, just tell me. I will have Eric leave. I told him that might happen, and he understood."

Then she turned my head and lovingly kissed me, slow soft and wet, sending tingles down my spine right to my quickly hardening cock as it dawned on me, I wasn't wearing my cage! My wife broke our kiss and looked deep into my eyes searching for her answer. "I'm good, honey," I replied, "but what about my cage?" I asked feeling oddly naked without it.

Lori smiled softly, saying, "It's okay, baby, you're going to have penis envy bad enough without being in your cage. I really want you to enjoy this, and you can play with your little pee-pee, Eric won't mind. Now, remember this is playtime, and if anything bothers you just say the words, okay?"

I nodded, and playtime began in earnest as Sandra stood and put her hands on her hips with a look of disgust, sternly berating me. "I told Eric you would behave. Now don't embarrass me in front of our guest. Eric said he doesn't care if you play with your little pee-pee while you watch us fuck, but don't you dare cum, Hubby!"

Then Sandra turned to face Eric as she untied her rose lace negligee and let it fall to the floor taunting, "So, you've wanted to bury your face in my tits from the moment you saw them, huh?" Eric's eyes went wide with an intense look of wanting as my wife strutted towards him teasingly scolding, "Why..., you naughty boy, I'm old enough to be your mother!" She stopped about two feet in front of Eric and took a wide stance as she put her hands on her hips saying, "I think 'somebody' has mommy issues!" with a condescending sexy voice.

Eric had been waiting a long time for this moment, and I think the view was better than he had imagined, judging by the wide-eyed slack look on his face as he leaned forward and cupped her tits, gently rolling her nipples with his thumbs, and mumbling, "If my mommy looked like you, I certainly would have!"

My wife stepped in close, straddling his knees as she grabbed two hands full of his wavy hair and buried his face between her tits. Eric happily nuzzled her big beautiful tits and worked her nipples between his fingers as she looked over her shoulder at me with an eyes half-closed look of lust on her face. Then he pulled his face from between her tits and started greedily suckling her nipples as her eyes fluttered closed and her whimpering moans began. I hadn't touched my cock yet, but it had been twitching since her opening salvo, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep from cumming when things really got going!

She pushed Eric back, climbed onto the couch and straddled his lap on her knees as he hungrily brought her tits back to his mouth. Sandra looked over her shoulder with an evil grin as she reached between her legs and grabbed the huge tent in his shorts saying, "Oh, Hubby, it's so big!"

Eric slipped his hand between her legs and started rubbing her wet pussy lips as she stroked his big cock through his shorts. Then he slipped a finger into her cunt and my wife began moaning as he playfully probed saying, "I'm hungry, mommy!" She did say he liked to talk dirty and get really nasty! Sandra stood, and put her left foot over his shoulder, hooking her stiletto on the back of the couch as she brought her spread cunt to his face. Eric hungrily lapped up her sweet juices and firmly gripped her ass as he began working her clit with some obvious expertise. My wife was moaning loudly as she grabbed his hair and began grinding her cunt against probing tongue, crying out, "Oh, yes, eat mommy's cunt you 'nasty' boy!"

I was so engrossed in the hottest 'Cougar/mommy' role-play ever, that I wasn't sure when I had slipped my hand into my shorts and wrapped it around my rock hard cock while I watched Sandra step off the couch just as she was about to cum on his face. I wasn't surprised that my wife didn't want to cum yet as she looked over her shoulder with an evil grin and took a wide stance in front of Eric. Then bent over, wiggling her beautiful ass at me as she pulled down his shorts and his thick, at least, nine-inch cock sprang out.

Sandra grabbed the base of his thick cock with both hands and slowly pulled up his shaft, bringing up a huge load of pre-cum as she licked and sucked it off the head of his cock. My cock was dancing in my still hand when she looked up at Eric, and he pulled her into a tongue-tangling sloppy pre-cum kiss as she stroked his big cock with both hands.

Sandra broke their kiss stating, "Now..., mommy doesn't want a frantic little boy fuck. So I want you to throat-fuck mommy until you cum, baby. Then you can fuck mommy's tight little pussy really hard for a long time, like a real man!" I wasn't sure I liked her calling him 'baby,' but I knew it was just part of the show as she dove on his cock, taking almost half on her first lunge. Eric grinned at me as he grabbed her hair and began forcefully bobbing her head on his big cock. Lori was gagging but didn't try to stop him, and after several hard thrusts Eric roughly yanked her head back and smiled at my wife.

Sandra was gasping and sputtering drool as she caught her breath, choking out, "That's right you nasty little boy, fuck mommy's throat!" Then Eric shoved her head down hard grinning at me again as he buried his cock deep in her throat. My wife was fighting her gag reflex and flailing as he forced her balls deep, and started bobbing her head the length of his shaft, allowing her a quick breath every two or three strokes. A ring of foamy drool formed around the base of his cock and ran down his balls as he relentlessly fucked her throat. Lori was getting so hot that her cunt was drooling and dripping onto our hardwood floor, forming a puddle between her fuck-me heels.

Eric was making the telltale moans of impending orgasm as Sandra grabbed his balls and squeezed them hard until he got the hint, and let go of her head. She started sucking and teasing the head of his cock while she stroked his huge shaft, and it wasn't long before he began dumping his load into my wife's mouth, grunting and shaking as she widely stroked his cock. Then she took one last bottom-up stroke as she sucked the last drop into her mouth and gave the tip of his cock a little kiss.

I knew what Sandra was going to do as she turned to me with traces of cum in the corners of her mouth, strutting up to me with an evil grin as she reached into my shorts, and gripped the base of my very sensitive on-edge cock. Then she snatched my hair and yanked my head back, her evil grin betrayed by the love in her eyes as she bent down and tightly sealed her lips to mine. I parted her lips with my tongue, and she tightly gripped my cock to keep me from cumming while our tongues tangled and played in Eric's thick creamy cum as it drained into my mouth.