All Comments on 'Two Addictions'

by winecountryannie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two Addictions

This became boring very quickly. We're not your confessors, You don't need to tell us you're drink, and you could omit the first paragraph and improve your story by half. Still the remainder becomes an apology, not a tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep Going

I liked what i read. After ages, there is a believable story out here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yawn

Guess I fell asleep while reading this BORING story. Excellent material if one has problems taking asleep.

1 wasted star

DragonRider55

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haters gonna hate, but screw them

I loved reading the whole thing and look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Thanks you for sharing with us.

Such raw reality; lucky delivery guy.

jennyphiljennyphilover 5 years ago
Well said!

When Jenny was first persuaded to perform a strip in public her immediate reaction was 'It was better than a fuck!'

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Great

What a great life indeed.

qarlcueqarlcueover 5 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for sharing such personal stuff. I loved reading it. It's funny that people who never submit stories will write and criticize and say such stupid stuff. Maybe they don't realize how much time it take to write and edit a story, and how much courage it takes to put your story out for public to see and judge.

Anyway, I'm glad you shared yourself with us, and glad you've learned about yourself and your family. I hope you'll keep sharing, despite the critics. If the dumb comments become too much to take, I think there's a way to submit stories without allowing comments.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 5 years ago
ENJOYED YOUR STORY A LOT!

Your stories were great, fun, insightful and interesting. Different from all the other predictable and unbelievable stories on here. Forget those loser anonymous / hater comments. They are all cowards who hide behind the anonymous label and should stick to their mindless filthy porn. Who cares what they think anyway? Most of us on here could not care less about a mean spirited - unsigned -opinion from the faceless losers.

Those criticizing punks haven't even written a single story of their own and then they want to pick on you. They come to exhibitionism and don't know it when they read it. Exhibitionism does not have to end up in a sex act. They can go to the other categories if they want that. They just want trashy garbage because that is what their low rate minds run on and all they understand anymore. I am defending you and encouraging you to keep writing.

Here is a big hug to you and a big punch in the nose to the haters and I will sign my name.

Thanks for two fun stories!

Poorwriter

KitPiscesKitPiscesover 5 years ago
I can relate

You describe the sensation of exhibitionism very well. The sensuouality and arousal from being naked, the thrill of showing off, the excitement of risk taking are all extremely addictive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The "rush!"

There is a rush from getting caught "accidentally" naked. It is fun to set up those scenarios. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

nakedwonder50nakedwonder50almost 4 years ago
Loved the story

I appreciated the naturalness of the story. As someone who spent 3-4 hours a day at the gym before the virus, I totally relate to wanting to have your hard work noticed and enjoyed.

Jessy69Jessy69almost 4 years ago
Très intéressant ...

Est ce que l'exhibitionnisme est dans les gênes ? Je ne sais pas, mais c'est très agréable de vous lire ainsi ... Je vais vite regarder vos autres aventures ...

A bientôt, Chère Amie ;)

JackandJilldoJackandJilldo7 months ago

This is an interesting background. It lays the framework for a lot of possibilities in future stories.

winecountryanniewinecountryannie6 months agoAuthor

Update: I love bodybuilding! I’m still very much lifting and sculpting my body. And,,, my desire to show my body seems to be increasing… not decreasing. I’m older… and I want people to enjoy the full view!

Recently, hubby and I stayed at a hotel in SF. Our room was on the top floor… at the end of the hall. Families don’t use these floors… so I wasn’t hesitant in using this as a canvas for my art!

Late at night, I ventured into the halls… with the idea that I was looking for ice. Of course, I was naked with my ice bucket. It works! Two couples wanted to be helpful. Sweet!

The first couple were older… and very caring. They were like my grandparents. I almost felt sorry to have been naked by choice. Well… almost! They made sure I made it back to our room… while the man enjoyed watching me walk with her wife in front of him. Hahaha. I gave them both a hug as hubby opened the door. Yes… I’m bad… I brought his hand down to my yoni briefly as I hugged him. He seemed to enjoy it… his smile told the story.

John_BostonJohn_Boston4 months ago

Excellent writing & expression of your feelings. As a photographer, I can appreciate the landscape of the body, especially a woman who takes care of it as you appear to do. Nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinecountryannie@winecountryannie
202 Followers
Sexuality lays us vulnerable when we open ourselves to others... and in that chosen vulnerability we can uncover new desires and fulfilment. Mmmm… like the water lily rising from below the surface and opening in intimately deep beauty, I choose to be exposed. I've also enjoye...