Two Bi Two Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Kristi's hoarse whisper: "Damn!"

She was staring at us, two fingers buried in her snatch.

Brenda wheezed at her, "So if that wasn't a spit-roast, what was it?"

Despite her self-care, Kristi was nonchalant as she said, "Two-man boobsled."

***

It was now assumed that any frolic in which both men spewed would be followed by a break. Also, knowing that there would be more activity, we all imbibed water and deferred wine for later. Our cross-legged quadrangle on the bed was convivial enough, but I think we still had some residual tension. As much as we might hope it would, fucking couldn't solve all of our issues. We still intended that it would solve some of them. Or keep happening, even if it solved none of them.

It also went unstated that Garth bounced back much sooner than I. This was not the first time that Kristi took the lead on assessing my readiness. As an observant wife, she knows the markers of my recovery, in breathing and posture. I was flaccid, but knew I was ready, when she reached across and picked up my dork. "This looks yummy any time," she said, "but I think it can also keep me rotating above the flames."

I smiled. "You're right." I didn't have to perform this time, but I would definitely enjoy what Kristi would do to me. And she'd been blunt about wanting as many erections as she could get.

Maybe inspired by Brenda, Kristi got on her back. But she had her own goals. She raised her legs and said, "Garth, would you like to have fun with my feet?"

He grinned, although he didn't show the kind of stunned delight he sometimes did when offered a surprise thrill. "Sure. Let me know what works for you."

They proceeded to legs-up missionary, with his hands stroking her legs. She gave a little moan, sending one hand to her clit and the other to a nipple.

Even after he started licking her toes, I could tell this was no big deal for her. It was her power move, getting him to do something that probably didn't thrill him much either. He surely had no complaints, humming in time to his drive into her pussy.

This arrangement worked well for me too, as I had full access to Kristi's boobs. With both my hands there, she got both of hers to the spreading of her twat, which with a widening of her legs made Garth's girthy drive easier for both of them. He had to lean to the side to keep up the likely fraud of a foot fetish.

I heard Brenda adapting an old song, singing "My feet's too big." Glancing her way I saw a smirk, so she was adding her own lie to this event, implying an envy of Kristi's size-fives.

I made my own contribution to the alternate universe we were faking, saying to Brenda, "My appendage would welcome attention from the ones at the end of your dynamite legs." I then realized that I probably wouldn't mind that at all. I definitely meant the part about her legs.

Soon it was clear that Kristi was getting Garthed up good, with huffs and gasps that sometimes interrupted her blowing, and sometimes enhanced it. I wanted to give her more, and she wanted more from me, as she arched her back and raised her chin. We are nimble in our youth, so I adjusted my knees and curled my spine so that I could get my mouth on her breasts as I squeezed them together.

Her nipples spiked in my mouth. My fingers felt bumps rise on her darkening areolas. A whimper surrounded my cock as she sucked in all of it.

Garth's grunts got louder, faster, and rose in pitch. No more messing with feet. I could feel that Kristi's hands had slid away from her groin. I also felt familiar quivers from her, starting to become spasms. She was working hard on me while merely taking what Garth gave her. My work on her boobs gave me ownership of part of her orgasm, a power move of mine that only Kristi could detect.

She got a hand to her mouth and pulled out my tube while she started howling. Her body shifted under my hands and mouth, as Garth shoved into her in climax. I think she forced herself silent, got a little breath control, and pushed my dick back in to fuck her face. I had been on the brink of a semi-ruined orgasm, but her swirling tongue and sucking cheeks rescued me, and I jetted while still slobbering her boobs.

For a while, all we heard was Garth, at a volume that might have been noticed by our neighbors.

I freed Kristi's airway, wobbling on my knees.

For a while, nobody had anything to say. Our bodies had separated. There were some bathroom trips, one of them mine. On the way back, a bit dazed, I thought about getting the wine bottle.

Kristi had other plans.

Dripping sweat, she got an elastic band around her hair. She almost snarled at our guests. "Got anything left? You want young hotties, you better keep up with them!"

"Yeah!" growled Garth, working to get his feet under him.

Kristi yanked my sticky tool. "I know what he's good for after two loads. Darling Husband, get into my ass."

I lay flat on the floor, legs together below junk. I took over the yanking as she stood athwart me and crouched. My second cum had been enormous, but it had taken my body to a state where sex took priority over most other body functions. That's happened a few times before. Long after, it leaves me really wasted. But I've never turned it down.

Kristi reclaimed my cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks, and spread her hole wide with my thumbs. Between her slackness and my stiffening, I filled her.

"Garth," Kristi said, "Fuck me again, but lean back. I want your wife to be my dyke." He fumbled a fresh condom onto his shlong and got his knees to either side of my legs. Kristi again raised her legs and spread them. My view was limited, but the shift of their weight on me showed that he entered her.

Most of what I saw of Brenda was her feet, on either side of my hips, while she was sandwiched between Garth and Kristi. I supported Kristi, hands on her shoulder blades, pumping into her rectum to the extent possible as she swiveled on Garth's cock. She kissed and hugged Brenda ferociously, sucked her tits, fingered her pussy. When Brenda was groaning, and I saw quivers in her legs, Kristi said, "I'm gonna fist you! Approve?"

"Y-yeah!"

"And Garth will finger your ass!"

I heard nothing. Maybe Brenda nodded.

I didn't actually see most of this. But I'm sure that it all happened.

I got some rushes, but didn't cum. Couldn't tell how much I contributed to Kristi's loud, jittery result.

Brenda and Garth spent a long time after in the bathroom.

When they emerged, Brenda moved gingerly. She might have smiled when she looked at Kristi and said, "From now on, I'll be careful what I wish for."

Kristi hugged her gently, kissed her sweetly, and said, "I love you."

She was done with power moves. Apparently convinced that she had made her point, Kristi surrendered to what she felt, deep down, about our lovers.

***

The showers were free of hanky-panky, reflecting our exhaustion.

We got dressed. I moved the loveseats close. We lazed on them, slowly passing the wine bottle. The person who passed the bottle to the other loveseat went with it. We amused ourselves with this shifting cast of furniture-based twosomes. We settled into everybody loving everybody, with repentance and forgiveness and restored trust.

Or maybe we were just too tired to question that. Or care.

Yet Brenda and Garth didn't try to leave, and Kristi and I didn't try to kick them out. For some reason, our night together wasn't over.

Brenda provided the reason. "You want to know about our club?"

"Yeah," Kristi admitted. "As I've told Sherm, I want more cocks. Serial, parallel, whatever. Getting these guys in my ass and pussy was great. But it's the most I can get here."

Brenda chuckled. "I could use my strap-on."

Kristi returned the chuckle. "Yeah, you could get back at me."

"The thing is," said Brenda, "at our club, you wouldn't find sexual athletes. Middle-aged men with average equipment. Fun for me, mostly because they're friends. What we like isn't so much the thrill of the secret, but the freedom of the openness."

Garth said to us, "You've said you're bored with other young folks. But couldn't you just fuck 'em and forget 'em?"

"We also have limited time," I said, as much to Kristi as the others. "Yeah, Kristi could go into a bar and land a bunch of hot guys. But in the time we have for sex, we want it to be the best possible." I let that be the obvious boost to our guests, as well as a reminder to Kristi to stay real.

Kristi didn't show signs of disagreeing, instead returning to the main topic. "At a club like yours, the guys wouldn't worry me. If I pulled a train, they probably wouldn't be rough, and if they aren't athletes, I'd get the rush of several entries and quick exits, with my mouth and hands busy." She then tried to dismiss it. "It's just a goofy fantasy I've had lately."

"We're closer to you than we are to any of them," said Brenda, "but we've known them longer, and see them all the time in other contexts. I'd worry about throwing them off by changing what they're accustomed to."

"I get that," said Kristi, smiling. "We can drop the subject. Again, I apologize."

"It's why I worried when you asked about the book club," said Brenda, despite permission to drop it. "They'd wonder how I knew a doll like you. They'd think about how far you'd move into their circle. We're all contented suburban matrons, even when we shuck off the clothes and play musical husbands. But if you were there--"

"It's almost too settled," Garth grumbled, "too safe. The group could use some shaking up."

"Which could collapse it forever," Brenda told him with a side-eye

"Don't get me wrong," said Garth, almost pleading with us. "They're all wonderful people, and we're lucky to be involved with them. I cherish every woman who opens her legs to me, and respect the men who recognize their freedom to do so. I'm thrilled that my wife, the woman I love, finds happiness in pleasure with good, caring men. Even in this country and this century, I count myself incredibly fortunate that I can have such amazing fun with them."

"But they hate fags," said Kristi. "Don't they?"

"It's not all hate," said Brenda. "There's lots of fear, and it's about themselves."

"There's only so Bi that the women can be," said Garth. "They can kiss, and play with their tits, and spank their asses. All the guys love that, even the ones who say they don't. But cunts are for cocks. And, along with female mouths, vice versa."

"Look," I said, "I'm okay with us still talking about this. But only if you think something would result from it."

I must have sounded really tired. Brenda leaned over and kissed my cheek. "It's late," she said, and stood up.

After we all kissed and hugged at the door, Kristi said, "We're grateful for our time with you. There doesn't have to be anything else."

Garth grinned, clearly relishing the chance for an exit line as they crossed the threshold: "Unless there does."

(To be continued)

12